PDA

View Full Version : The Unspeakable Perversion of the Elites

Alie
30th April 2012, 20:29
Let's not let our discussions, POVs, disagreements get in the way of remembering the information we've collectively discovered regarding the vile acts of the elite perpetrated upon innocent humans.

Bill R. recently posted about the importance of this thread started by Houman: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?40941-Horus-Ra-as-the-Archontic-Alien-Parasite-A-follow-up-interview-with-Maarit&p=476183#post476183)

The following is an excerpt from the thread, and acts as an example of one of thousands/millions/billions of vile acts that we wish to vanish from our planet which have been (and will continue to be) acted out on innocent humans.

*******WARNING --- GRAPHIC, HORRENDOUS INFORMATION *****************

"Regina Louf (X1) described how she and others were sometimes raped by German shepherds or even how snakes were inserted into the vaginas of the girls. It sounds bizarre, but take a look at the pictures above. These have been confiscated from a child abuse network and appeared in the Dutroux dossier, DVD 3, 47073774-1 to 4.pdf.

There are hundreds of children on these (low quality) pictures, making you wonder where all of them are today and how they are doing (or if they're alive in the first place). Judging from these pictures (and there are many more), sex with dogs and other animals is very common in child abuse networks.

Besides having been raped by dogs, X1 also spoke about how Bernard Weinstein, an associate of Dutroux until murdered by him in 1995, and Annie Bouty, the former girlfriend of Nihoul, sometimes walked around with a snake at abuse sessions, which they used to rape the girls with (56). Sounds hard to believe, doesn't it? However, the pictures above were confiscated from a child abuse network and appeared in the Dutroux dossier (57). Among the hundreds of photos there are quite a few of children being raped by dogs. There also are two or three photos which show young girls with a snake in their vagina.

Sex with other animals is not uncommon either. Following is another example which, according to Regina, happened to her in Knokke when she was 10 years old: "When the contractions started her [X1's] grandmother made a phone call.

The Lippens brothers, Vanden Boeynants and the assistant [police] commissioner of Knokke arrived. De Bonvoisin and Vander Elst arrived thereafter... Vander Elst puts a knife on her throat while Bonvoisin rapes her... She must masturbate while Vander Elst makes a number of photos. Lippens rapes her with a razor blade. When the child exited, de Bonvoisin beat her [multiple times in the face]. Directly after X1 gave birth she was raped and sodomized. Her daughter disappeared six weeks later. She only saw her [daughter] at the factory again." (58)

I believe DISCLOSURE MEANS MORE THAN revealing UFO/ET/ED, etc. It is also about disclosing the truth about the vile, horrendous actions of the cabal so that humanity can rid the planet of this evil.

karelia
30th April 2012, 20:41
I believe DISCLOSURE MEANS MORE THAN revealing UFO/ET/ED, etc. It is also about disclosing the truth about the vile, horrendous actions of the cabal so that humanity can rid the planet of this evil.

Yes. In the grand scheme of things, I think ETs and UFOs are far easier to believe than what the cabal has been up to behind closed doors.

christian
30th April 2012, 20:53
Stories like that make me wanna break some heads. There are lots of miscreants who could not be successfully "rehabilitated" in this lifetime, I think.

I agree, Alie, getting the word out about satanic ritual child abuse by the 'elite' is a good thing. Not least because it spurs the Dudley Do-Rights to stand up to this evil.

Cidersomerset
30th April 2012, 20:54
I agree this is vile and is very difficult to bring up in conversation with most people, they are aware of sex crimes but nothing like this....

David Ickes interview with Arizona Wilder opened my eyes, I knew about cases every now again on the news like Isle Of White , Scottish Islands, Belguim

Fred west and other mass murders but nothing on the real scale that there seems to be !!!

mountain_jim
30th April 2012, 21:00
I also was glad to see Bill R. come in and vouch for the importance of the information of that thread, and while Houman continues to work on it daily for awhile it seemed few here were following along.

It is also fitting right in with many other threads active right now, and key to part of what I am thinking of when I daily 'pray' for and imagine real Disclosure and for much-faster mass-awakening of the human race.

Kano
30th April 2012, 23:08
Alie, thanks for bringing more awareness to this subject. It isn't easy to stomach but it's not going anywhere until it has been stood up to. Awareness is the first step.

Admittedly, sometimes it's really hard for me to apply the whole "the dark side is playing an important role so that we can also learn from bad experiences in this dualistic dimension" idea. It's just seems too new agey when viewed through the lens of the excerpt above. It's like saying that rape is beautiful. Makes me sick.

Maia Gabrial
30th April 2012, 23:27
I agree this is vile and is very difficult to bring up in conversation with most people, they are aware of sex crimes but nothing like this....

David Ickes interview with Arizona Wilder opened my eyes, I knew about cases every now again on the news like Isle Of White , Scottish Islands, Belguim

Fred west and other mass murders but nothing on the real scale that there seems to be !!!

The sad thing is that people want to avoid this topic because it bothers them too much. If they don't have to think about it, it doesn't exis, right?.
I cry about all the children who are forgotten in the whole scheme of things. They can't escape the horror the way can just put them out of our minds....

Alie
30th April 2012, 23:35
Alie, thanks for bringing more awareness to this subject. It isn't easy to stomach but it's not going anywhere until it has been stood up to. Awareness is the first step.

Admittedly, sometimes it's really hard for me to apply the whole "the dark side is playing an important role so that we can also learn from bad experiences in this dualistic dimension" idea. It's just seems too new agey when viewed through the lens of the excerpt above. It's like saying that rape is beautiful. Makes me sick.

I so understand what you mean, Kano --- it is not like me to read such *#** like this. In fact I literally gritted my teeth as I read it, and skipped some of it that was HORRIBLE. But my thought was, there has to be some kind of trigger for me and others to realize the stakes we are dealing with, as more and more is found out about the crimes AGAINST humanity by those "ptw".

As I am a Hopeful kind of person and prefer simplicity and order in my life, I also know that I'm a writer (of sorts) and need to figure out how to play my part in the world that is unfolding. At the moment PA is helping me hone my skills and learn where to put my focus.

truth4me
1st May 2012, 00:20
I read here on this forum that there is no evil or good just experiences. This is where the "New Age" movement has fooled people. Sticking a razor or snake up some young girls vagina or rectum is only an experience???? being raped right after having a baby is just another experience???? Excuse the language I'm about to use but that is nothing but BULL**** !!!!! THAT IS EVIL AND SOMEONE WHO SAY'S IT ISN'T IS FULL OF BULL**** THEMSELVES. THIS CRAP IS THE REAL DANGERS WE FACE! IF SOMEONE EVERY DONE THAT TO MY GRANDCHILD I WOULD KILL THEM! BE DAMNED WHAT HAPPENS TO ME I WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SEND THEIR SORRY ASS STRAIGHT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VEIL !!! there is no evil only experiences.......BULL****! :mad2:

Cidersomerset
1st May 2012, 00:26
The sad thing is that people want to avoid this topic because it bothers them too much. If they don't have to think about it, it doesn't exis, right?.
I cry about all the children who are forgotten in the whole scheme of things. They can't escape the horror the way can just put them out of our minds....

People have always avoided it, i have been interrested in history from very young the Romans, Vikings etc and massacres and blood lust ,plague and hunger
have always been part of most cultures rituals, religions power strugles war right up untill today. There are holocaust deniers and people just won't
believe that sacrifices and rituals are still practiced by our elites...They will acknowledge our pagan ancestors , Romans, Vikings, Aztecs and many well
known cultures did offer up virgins ( children to the gods ) & captives ....But would not except it still goes on today...They are more interested in sport and Xfactor
and moaning about jobs.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the Population Reference Bureau's "2010 World Population Data Sheet" (28-Jul-2010 - see link below), 4.45 people are born every second worldwide, on the average, and 1.8 people die every second.

Another way to look at it is:

Per minute: 267 born, 108 die, (net population increase: 159)
Per day: 384 thousand born, 156 thousand die, (net increase 229 thousand)
Per year: 140.4 million born, 56.7 million die, (net increase 83.6 million)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put the above figures to show something I have thought about for years, There is no way of knowing how many of the millions of people who die
each year could have been hidden abducted by Black Projects, Aliens, Sacrificed for elitist ritual etc...especially from third world countries and the wars
and violence which has been with us all thru the last several thousand years and has got worse over the last century.This makes more sence if there are entities
somehow harvesting the adrenalin of fear given off by Humans as they die especially violently or terrified , which David Icke has been talking about for years.
and although more people are listening to researchers like him, the main stream still snigger and ridicule his views....

Of course there are criminal paediphiles as well who are just sick....

Alie
1st May 2012, 00:33
I read here on this forum that there is no evil or good just experiences. This is where the "New Age" movement has fooled people. Sticking a razor or snake up some young girls vagina or rectum is only an experience???? being raped right after having a baby is just another experience???? Excuse the language I'm about to use but that is nothing but BULL**** !!!!! THAT IS EVIL AND SOMEONE WHO SAY'S IT ISN'T IS FULL OF BULL**** THEMSELVES. THIS CRAP IS THE REAL DANGERS WE FACE! IF SOMEONE EVERY DONE THAT TO MY GRANDCHILD I WOULD KILL THEM! BE DAMNED WHAT HAPPENS TO ME I WOULD DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SEND THEIR SORRY ASS STRAIGHT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VEIL !!! there is no evil only experiences.......BULL****! :mad2:

Truth4Me

You have used the words that describe the outrage I feel. And sometimes it's OUTRAGE that wakes us up! I think when I read about Cisco Wheeler (or Brice Taylor) and what she revealed about Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, George Bush Sr, Henry Kissinger etc I was absolutely shocked awake. (Pls forgive me - I'm not sure which one told about these men or it could have been another victim.)

And if you go to Houman's thread, you will discover that I only provided a mild version of what was perpetrated upon the young victims.

Kano
1st May 2012, 00:36

I so understand what you mean, Kano --- it is not like me to read such *#** like this. In fact I literally gritted my teeth as I read it, and skipped some of it that was HORRIBLE. But my thought was, there has to be some kind of trigger for me and others to realize the stakes we are dealing with, as more and more is found out about the crimes AGAINST humanity by those "ptw".

As I am a Hopeful kind of person and prefer simplicity and order in my life, I also know that I'm a writer (of sorts) and need to figure out how to play my part in the world that is unfolding. At the moment PA is helping me hone my skills and learn where to put my focus.

I tried to read the Bryce Taylor book and it was too intense. I have gone down the rabbit hole in this arena when I was researching why homosexuality was so pervasive among the elite. There really aren't words to describe the horrors that these children go through.

BTW, you are playing your part wonderfully. Keep writing and sharing.

Kendall
1st May 2012, 00:38
I feel the same as truth4me, I would kill to protect my family.

bekrah
1st May 2012, 01:12
I don't even know what to say... This is so awful. I'm a big believer in love and light, and I want to believe in the good in everyone, but reading something like this makes that really difficult. How completely void of life and love and humanity does a person have to be to commit acts like these?

Alie
1st May 2012, 01:22
I don't even know what to say... This is so awful. I'm a big believer in love and light, and I want to believe in the good in everyone, but reading something like this makes that really difficult. How completely void of life and love and humanity does a person have to be to commit acts like these?

You see Bekrah --- that is the point --- so many folks don't have any idea at all about this horrible information. I think that Houman's thread is very timely, and why Bill R. endorsed it (twice).

We are at a time (IMHO) that awareness means "seeing" the world as it is at this very moment. This information is not to negate anyone's feelings, hopes, beliefs in love and light, but to add a understanding that we so desperately need to get rid of the evil that has been on this planet for (I don't know) thousands of years (?).

I understand totally what you mean.

wynderer
1st May 2012, 01:24
Bekrah -- remember that part in the Matrix when Morpheus is telling Neo about the Matrix? & he says something like 'you've always known something was wrong?'

it IS awful when you start learning about all this -- it's like the bottom drops out of your world -- but at the same time it's a relief -- i do believe on one level we are all connected, & we all sense this evil on our planet -- all the 'bad dreams' children have, etc -- to know what that evil is doing on the planet -- it takes REAL faith in Love/the Creator/the Light/God/ Highest Consciousness -- real faith to be able to look at this

i believe May 1st is some big satanic holiday -- & the full moon soon after, a powerful one -- i pray for the children & the animals being tortured & killed all over the world at these times -- lately i can feel when they are doing it , & I PRAY!!! --

Hervé
1st May 2012, 01:26
Many have attempted to bring the spot lights on that matter... but usually it gets burried under the Elenin/Nibiru/etc... piles pf cr*p.

Here was my attempt:

While you were out… business as usual (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?27790-While-you-were-out---business-as-usual)

bekrah
1st May 2012, 01:36
It's really hard for me to read stuff like this, it seriously gives me nightmares. I read something like this and it kills me for the next month. When that crap was going on with Penn. State I was a mess. Wynderer, Alie, you guys are right, it's no use to pretend it's not happening. But I don't know what to do about it. Sometimes I feel like these kind of things are mental poison, maybe it stems from feeling helpless to do anything about it. But like you said Wynderer, I can pray for them, that much I can do. I just hope I'm strong enough to do it, and not get sucked into the negativity that comes from subjects like this. I don't like to hear about it, it makes me so uncomfortable and miserable. This is making me tear up as I type this... Something needs to be done though, I agree it doesn't help for us to ignore it, that won't make it go away.

Carmody
1st May 2012, 01:54
This story, that came out maybe two days ago, has already disappeared:

"Girl Grabbed At Disneyland For Satanic Ritual(?) Found Alive ..."

she was found drugged, head half shaven, shirt changed.

And this is only a few minutes later, just after she went missing....

She was nine years old.

waves
1st May 2012, 01:57
What about the other very difficult to speak truth - they are you and me. If it's true that anything you see is YOU, YOU/WE are collectively creating the experience of being reminded of the part of us that is still commiting these atrocities. Coming to grips with the knowledge of possibly this part of me is one of my most difficult challenges this lifetime.

Is this a big reason there are light warriors gathering here at Avalon? To finally figure out how to take the lead for the deeply lost soul atrocity makers (part of us?) and begin the healing? How?

For me the question in the air is are they human and karmically tied to me or not. Is there such a thing as soulless being in a human body doing this that I have the right to judge and/or punish and/or eliminate? Where is the responsible 'soul' in the downline of these atrocities if there is one? If there is one, is it me?

If they are me, is my only choice to forgive and find the place in me that hasn't healed or is out of balance? How do you avoid not creating an equal and opposite imbalance of too much love? It's seems like it's not helpful to send condemning judgemental energy and it takes a lot of strength for me to do that. Maybe that's beginning of 'what to do'.

Anybody want to take it from there?

truth4me
1st May 2012, 01:58

Truth4Me

You have used the words that describe the outrage I feel. And sometimes it's OUTRAGE that wakes us up! I think when I read about Cisco Wheeler (or Brice Taylor) and what she revealed about Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra, George Bush Sr, Henry Kissinger etc I was absolutely shocked awake. (Pls forgive me - I'm not sure which one told about these men or it could have been another victim.)

And if you go to Houman's thread, you will discover that I only provided a mild version of what was perpetrated upon the young victims. I read most of Brice Taylor's book "Thanks for the Memories" and it messed me up for a few days.......I will never look at movies or T.V shows the same. I knew it was bad but that stuff is beyond evil---- if there is something beyond evil.....

truth4me
1st May 2012, 02:03
I'll tell you why. Most of them are clones who were made and programed thus they have no soul/spirit.....

Alie
1st May 2012, 02:05
It's really hard for me to read stuff like this, it seriously gives me nightmares. I read something like this and it kills me for the next month. When that crap was going on with Penn. State I was a mess. Wynderer, Alie, you guys are right, it's no use to pretend it's not happening. But I don't know what to do about it. Sometimes I feel like these kind of things are mental poison, maybe it stems from feeling helpless to do anything about it. But like you said Wynderer, I can pray for them, that much I can do. I just hope I'm strong enough to do it, and not get sucked into the negativity that comes from subjects like this. I don't like to hear about it, it makes me so uncomfortable and miserable. This is making me tear up as I type this... Something needs to be done though, I agree it doesn't help for us to ignore it, that won't make it go away.

Bekrah, I can tell you are a gentle spirit. I am too, but if that is your picture it makes sense that it hurts you to discover this evil. I am SOOOOOOO much older than you and I only mention my age b/c I learned how not to "feel" too much. I'm not saying this is a good thing that I do, and most people don't want that hard life lesson. But it allows me to view things, watch things and write about things so that I can "effect" things. Here's what I really do ... I always imagine that I'm watching from the clouds. That way I'm not in the midst of it but high above it.

wynderer
1st May 2012, 02:08
yes -- this is the REAL 'hiddden history' -- also --WAR!!! it is very easy to pick up many many children of all ages during wars -- in all the death & chaos

People have always avoided it, i have been interrested in history from very young the Romans, Vikings etc and massacres and blood lust ,plague and hunger
have always been part of most cultures rituals, religions power strugles war right up untill today. There are holocaust deniers and people just won't
believe that sacrifices and rituals are still practiced by our elites...They will acknowledge our pagan ancestors , Romans, Vikings, Aztecs and many well
known cultures did offer up virgins ( children to the gods )....But would not except it still goes on today...They are more interested in sport and Xfactor
and moaning about jobs.....
According to the Population Reference Bureau's "2010 World Population Data Sheet" (28-Jul-2010 - see link below), 4.45 people are born every second worldwide, on the average, and 1.8 people die every second.

Another way to look at it is:

Per minute: 267 born, 108 die, (net population increase: 159)
Per day: 384 thousand born, 156 thousand die, (net increase 229 thousand)
Per year: 140.4 million born, 56.7 million die, (net increase 83.6 million)

I put the above figures to show something I have thought about for years, There is no way of knowing how many of the millions of people who die
each year could have been hidden abducted by Black Projects, Aliens, Sacrificed for elitist ritual etc...especially from third world countries and the wars
and violence which has been with us all thru the last several thousand years and has got worse over the last century.This makes more sence if there are entities
somehow harvesting the adrenalin of fear given off by Humans as they die especially violently or terrified , which David Icke has been talking about for years.
and although more people are listening to researchers like him, the main stream still snigger and ridicule his views....

Of course there are criminal paediphiles as well who are just sick....

truth4me
1st May 2012, 02:12
What about the other very difficult to speak truth - they are you and me. If it's true that anything you see is YOU, YOU/WE are collectively creating the experience of being reminded of the part of us that is still commiting these atrocities. Coming to grips with the knowledge of possibly this part of me is one of my most difficult challenges this lifetime.

Is this a big reason there are light warriors gathering here at Avalon? To finally figure out how to take the lead for the deeply lost soul atrocity makers (part of us?) and begin the healing? How?

For me the question in the air is are they human and karmically tied to me or not. Is there such a thing as soulless being in a human body doing this that I have the right to judge and/or punish and/or eliminate? Where is the responsible 'soul' in the downline of these atrocities if there is one? If there is one, is it me?

If they are me, is my only choice to forgive and find the place in me that hasn't healed or is out of balance? How do you avoid not creating an equal and opposite imbalance of too much love? It's seems like it's not helpful to send condemning judgemental energy and it takes a lot of strength for me to do that. Maybe that's beginning of 'what to do'.

Anybody want to take it from there?I'm sorry and no disrespect intended but you judge actions and if someone does that to a child deserves DEATH ON THIS 3-D PLANE. You are doing exactly like I said earlier about good/bad experiences and basically you worded it different. I understand forgiveness and such but excuse my words but let someone stick a razor up you child's ass and see how quick you "love and forgive them".......

DouglasDanger
1st May 2012, 02:14
I feel the same as truth4me, I would kill to protect my family.

But you would let another child be subjected to this abuse because they where not part of your family? I appologise Kendall its not directed at you personally, but you should be willing to kill for any childs protection against this sort of vile act.

This is the problem with our world and society.. "doesn't directly affect me so I don't think about it" attitudes.
Think about it, think longer and harder about it, think about it happening to your nieces, nephews, sons, daughters, cousins, neighbours and local children, let your blood boil and steamup , peace and love towards them will not make a childmolester stop, locking them up and paying for them to hopefully rehabilitate will not make them stop.
Child molestation is not an inherited/genetic flaw it is a learned choice, which means it can be eradicated and it is simple to eradicate sexual abuse and sick rituals against children, all you need to do is kill the ones teaching/practicing it is okay to do, No peace No love, "your a sick Pedo *Bang Bang* good luck with reincarnation maybe you will learn the next time around..."

This is the experience for those who do not see it as an experience point of view, You see it's wrong, you know it's wrong, but you do nothing to prevent anyone else from experiencing what you have seen heard or know is wrong, reguardless of how close your experience was with it, you experinced it, it is an experience for you to be having this conversation about it, it means you realized it is an unpleasant experience and your discussing how to prevent others from it. Now take your experience with it and teach the next genration it is not a worthwhile experience and what happens to those who insist on the rest of humanity having to experience it in the future!!

"KILL YOUR NEIBOURHOOD PEDOFILE TODAY!" is the best bumpersicker I have ever seen...

I appologize for advocating violence everyone, I have no sympathy towards any pedofile as being one is a choice, you choose to molest kids or you don't, there is no middle ground, Even in secret societies you have a choice to do what you do as an adult "they told me to or else" is not a valid excuse IMHO because I would choose Or else and die with dignity before I choose to do something as vile as violating a child..

wynderer
1st May 2012, 02:14
i hear your caring -- but sorry -- i do not take ANY responsibility for this evil -- i did not help to create it in any way, shape, or form -- that's another Reptilian/satanic tool used against Humans -- guilt

Alie
1st May 2012, 02:22

This is definitely an important question to our community here. Perhaps there are different types of warriors available to fight this evil. I am using the pen to fight it. Perhaps others will use love. Perhaps others are the boots on the ground warriors that will physically address it. Perhaps there's lots of ways to address this which are beyond my imagination.

If a tree falls in the forest ... did it really happen? It is hard to get outraged about something that's outside of everyday reality. But I can tell you, looking at my children and grandchildren, that I would fight with EVERYTHING I could to bring about JUSTICE if anyone were to hurt them or torture them or kill them.

For some people, this information is something they wish to know about --- maybe it's the time to know about it.

edit******
and now I must realize that this isn't about MY loved ones, but for all children/people right now.

Chakra
1st May 2012, 02:38
I read here on this forum that there is no evil or good just experiences. This is where the "New Age" movement has fooled people. Ever wonder who really started the 'new age movement' and why? The Indoctrination of brainlessness - just be all sweet and loving - don't be judgemental - evil doesn't exist. All created by those that would benefit from not being judged with righteous judgement.

Alie
1st May 2012, 02:52
I read here on this forum that there is no evil or good just experiences. This is where the "New Age" movement has fooled people. Ever wonder who really started the 'new age movement' and why? The Indoctrination of brainlessness - just be all sweet and loving - don't be judgemental - evil doesn't exist. All created by those that would benefit from not being judged with righteous judgement.

You know, so many of us came of age during the 60s & 70s with the Age of Aquarius. Peace, love, new age. Only looking back can we see why our generation was injected with this mindset.

So I think it's now the time to wake up completely. That's my purpose in the thread ... not to get angry about how people react to the horrors that are being unveiled.

It's the unveiling of the horrors that we must assimilate. Taking it in will affect people differently.

Hervé
1st May 2012, 02:53
[...]... Ever wonder who really started the 'new age movement' and why? The Indoctrination of brainlessness - just be all sweet and loving - don't be judgemental - evil doesn't exist. All created by those that would benefit from not being judged with righteous judgement.

Tavistock Institute.

wynderer
1st May 2012, 02:57
[...]... Ever wonder who really started the 'new age movement' and why? The Indoctrination of brainlessness - just be all sweet and loving - don't be judgemental - evil doesn't exist. All created by those that would benefit from not being judged with righteous judgement.

Tavistock Institute.

smart guys -- wide -ranging plans

Whiskey_Mystic
1st May 2012, 03:20

The New Age movement is actually older than most realize. It has existed and changed form in a continual legacy stretching back at least to the Gnostics. The modern version traces it's strongest roots back to the works of Blavatsky and Alice Bailey. It's all a very thought-provoking read, actually. Most people who use the term "New Age" don't actually know what they are referring to. Real New Ageism has much in common with other mystical traditions such as Kabbalah, Taoism, and the ancient Mystery Schools.

The things you are describing might be what people think New Age is about, but it's actually a very deep and disciplined path for those who make a serious practice of it.

meeradas
1st May 2012, 07:20
Topic instantly reminded me of this one:

Eram
1st May 2012, 07:56
Hi Alie,

Thank you addressing this issue.

I've been feeling the same way. This child abuse must come to light and must be eliminated from this planet before we can ascent to a higher awareness.
I recently read an channelling from Barbara Marciniak, who channels the Pleiadian. They talk about this grand network of pedophiles and how this is breaking the consciousness of so many young children in the world and how it scars them for life. Leaving them unable to live in harmony and raise their consciousness to a level that is needed to experience love, trust and peace of heart. In many cases these abused children end up broken, in the gutter of society or become abusers themselves.
The Pleiadians address this issue through the point of view that "we" are all one. There is no use in demonising the abusers, because the grew up without love themselves and do not know another way to live their lives. Bringing this all to light will eventually stop this insane way of interacting with innocent children. Where there is light, no darkness can exist. All this abusing of children and and the networks that make this possible must be revealed out in the open.

Here (http://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/family_of_darkness.htm) is a part of the channeling from Barbara Marciniak

FAMILY OF DARKNESS
part from the book Family of Light by Barbara Marciniak

You are now changing the lattice of magnetic fields of the earth and the frequency, so that you turn on one light after another and create a new energy fields. You have to learn how to stop the astral vampires from different dimensions, from inside the earth and the earth's surface, which still are feeded with your energy. A key element is sexuality and how you use it. Many of the global leading figures, particularly those of politics, religion and education - and especially those who are allegedly concerned about the needs of children - are in fact part of a major secret pedophile operation, which exploit children for sexual purposes. This can happen if parents are not in communication or contact with their children. This happens because these pedophile preferences are submited from one generation to another. This is one of the darkest chapters and secret of family of darkness on your planet. The ruling houses of the rich echoes with the secrets relating to sex with family members, sex as a ritual abuse, sex as a sinister purpose of calling the goddess of darkness - all the waves without love, only fixed to obtain power.

When we are talking here about the power of darkness, then do not get a feeling that you want to escape from that experience, again due to the light. Understand the power of darkness, to understand the misleadings in the souls of these beings - beings who desperately seeking something, something that their parents or other people has never been given to them. Because of thath, their misleadings stay in their blood line. What they lack? You already know about: love. Those, who are misleaded, killer, bully, pedophiles and manipulator of masses, do not feel love, and they still do not know. It is your task to heal the planet that much greater at that moment, when you realize a dark secret occult activities of the families who rule the earth.

No man does not live long enough, nor is tricky enough, to realize that big plans for control - means when you look behind the facade, you'll learn something about very old breed with their own story of separation, secrets and hidden powers. They are ancient reptiles, your ancestors, your relatives.

Reptilian creatures have kept the strings in their hands for eons, behind the scenes, and you, their puppets, are shown as representatives. These puppets themselves often do not know, that they are in the hands of beings, which are very manipulativly. Sometimes when they find out that they are part of such a grotesque plan, they rouse with fear and shrink, even if they are Pope, presidents, kings, queens, or other beings with prestige and power.
They recognize that they are only tools, which can be used just because they have - with their perversions, lies, sexual activity and their greed - opened the doors and gates to these forces. Your world is full of darkness, and it has influence on your, and teach you same lessons as well as in all other periods. It is one thing, reading the newspaper about the incredible scenes, and the other thing be with such directly confronted. Wherever dark is looking for you, be aware that in difficult situations it get to you, which will be a wave of fear to climb the hands, the root of your brain, the reptilian brain, will be electrificationed and will make you gain back the memory of something. Be aware of yourself at that moment that you are part of a plan and that one chapter of your life opens the deepest inner darkness, so that you are able to change yourself, through changes of your frequency. You can not reach the light without knowing darkness, and dark will appear with a large request for healing.

Controllers of subconscious, and all those who have an impact on time and on aspects of your life, from economics, through religion to education, will now come to light, because you are now ready to take responsibility for yourself. Only if you know how you were manipulated, you will have your own way to take matters into your hands. As people, you really give up your power, and you do not realize that you have become zombies who walk around.

Debra
1st May 2012, 17:26
I am bumping this thread AGAIN

I spent a few hours last night pouring through this material. THANK YOU ALIE for bringing it to our attention again. It is very uncomfortable, highly disturbing but to NOT read it is denial. You have arrived on this thread. I personally, am now seeking ways to get this material out to a wider audience - yes, it is hard job - and I need your help with ideas on some creative ways of doing it. By reading this, I think that we are now implicit - I think we have a responsibility. And blowing hot air in words on this forum, is not enough!

THIS information, the testimonials and witnenesses, point to a network that has all guns pointing at a network that is fundamentally driven and populated/or used by every reach of TPTB. It is a tough nut to crack, because the law in every country that this occurs, seems to fall foul of really busting this wide open. To think that people in high up positions in finance, law, military and government are complicit - surely this is the ammunition that could bring the whole, stinking cabalistic power system down.

If you have not done so already, please read this .. or click directly to the source where this case is tabled
Thanks, Zebra
http://www.whale.to/c/reality6.html

Re: Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit
from http://www.whale.to/c/reality6.html

The reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks.
Beyond the Dutroux Affair

victim-witnesses | Dutroux, Nihoul and X-Dossier investigators | Belgian X-Dossiers | Alleged assassinations in Belgian history

Warning: The information in this article is not suited for anyone below the age of 18, as it involves extreme sexual violence against children. A certain amount of normally-illegal visual evidence (it is censored) has been included.

Belgium's biggest secret. "What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
- Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging him to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword).

"From East Belfast's Kincora Boys' Home, via Leicestershire, Staffordshire and London, to the children's homes of Clwyd, we have witnessed 25 years of cover-up. Cover-up, not to protect the innocent but to protect the regularly named elements of the British establishment who surface whenever widespread evidence of child abuse is exposed. From the public schools right through to the Catholic and Anglican churches, child abuse has been allowed a special place of sanctuary... Social workers, police, security services, local and national political figures remain the common factors in the fall-out from the [child abuse] inquiries... In case after case the cycle is described - a child is 'taken into care', then abused in a home, handed on to an outside pedophile ring and out on to the rent-boy/prostitution circuit beyond, if they live that long... Journalists find themselves battling first with authority, then with the libel laws, to publish the truth about a vast web of abuse."
- June 6, 1996, The Guardian, 'True scandal of the child abusers'. These lines were written by the author of the article and are not quotes.

"I look at him [inspector De Baets], and I really want to believe him, but somewhere, I know that I will never make it. The people I have known are too powerful, too influential, too untouchable. I realize that; the investigators not yet."
- Victim-witness Regina Louf (X1) from Belgium describes her thoughts when she first began to testify in secret in September 1996 (1998, 'Zwijgen is voor Daders,' p. 203).
Part 1 Foreword
Part 2 Where things began: Dutroux's reign of terror
Part 3 Failure to catch Dutroux
Part 4 Nihoul
Part 5 Victim-witnesses come forward
Part 6 Questioning the alters
Part 7 A sniff of extreme abuse
Part 8 Girls X1 had witnessed being murdered
Part 9 Who backed up the claims of X1
Part 10 Dismantling the investigation
Part 11 Questionable and extremely compromised researchers
Part 12 The accused in finance
Part 13 The accused in (private) intelligence and politics
Part 14 The US connection continued
Part 15 More on the Satanic link and the biggest picture possible
Part 16 Conclusion

"Imagine, everywhere you hear that story about a blackmail dossier in which organizations of the extreme right are in the possession of pictures and videos on which a number of prominent people in and around Brussels have sex with young girls; minors it is said. The existence of this dossier has always been vehemently denied. Until it was proven that testimonies and videos of this affair indeed were in the possession of the police services. An officer of the judicial police (Marnette, H.G.) denied the existence of these videos, while afterwards this person's superior admitted that they did exist, that they were kept with the judicial police in Brussels, but that they were completely worthless. Strange, because this stuff needs to be deposited with the registrar and not be kept in the possession of some police service. Subsequently, examining magistrate Jean-Marie Schlicker confirms that this dossier does indeed exist, but that he wishes not to give any testimonies about it. The at first non-existing dossier turns out to exist. The videos without substance then turn out to be interesting enough after all to be handed over to the examining magistrate tasked with the investigation into the Gang of Nijvel. But this person subsequently is afraid to testify about that! What do you think that has been going on here?"
-September 1989, Congressman Hugo Coveliers, secretary of the special investigating committee tasked with evaluating the way gangsterism and terrorism is combated in Belgium (1988-1990), to Humo magazine (1990, Hugo Gijsels, 'De Bende & Co', p. 133-134). Coveliers became a senator in 1995.

"When I saw in how much trouble he got [sergeant Michel Clippe, who had convinced her to testify] and how my own dossier evolved, I decided to quit. In any case, even back then you could already see how the people surrounding De Baets were collectively being stonewalled. They didn't stand a chance."
- Victim-witness X2, a police officer. Because of her job she recognized many judges and attorneys among her former abusers. Certain names and details were also given by X1 and other witnesses (1999, 'De X-dossiers', p. 321).

"Only very few reporters are still listening to me, listen to my cry for help. They are not allowed to publish or broadcast. They all tell me that they are stonewalled by their bosses... The aggression of some of the magazines, newspapers and tv programs is frightening. This is not normal anymore, this is a war in which the victims have become disposable waste."
- Victim-witness Regina Louf (X1) about the media's reaction to the initially open-minded reports about the X1 case by De Morgen and Panorama in January 1998 (1998, 'Zwijgen is voor Daders,' p. 257).

Foreword
A number of Dutch and French language books have appeared on the Dutroux affair since 1996, with one standing out above the rest. This is the generally hard-to-get 1999 book 'The X-Dossiers', written by respected investigative journalists Marie-Jeanne Van Heeswyck, Annemie Bulté and Douglas De Coninck. Page after page they explain how the most important aspects of the whole Dutroux investigation, in which Dutroux ultimately became a minor detail, were manipulated and finally discarded. The book presented the most powerful case possible for a massive cover up. However, there was one thing the authors couldn't do and that was to publish the names of those who had been accused by a whole range of witnesses. The reason is obvious: if the authors would have published these names they would have been paying damages for the rest of their lives..

A lot of information in this article can be found in the book 'The X-Dossiers', with the primary difference being that all the names of the alleged abusers have been included. This has become possible because the Dutroux dossier, including the testimonies of the X-witnesses, were leaked to a number of reporters in the late 1990s. Both the final Dutroux dossier, which has largely been sanitized from any important information, and a summary of official reports from August 1996 to May-June 1997 have been used by this author to verify the claims made in a number of books and to find out the identities of the alleged abusers. Seeing the names and reading the biographies can be quite a shock initially, but it will also clarify how a cover up of this magnitude was possible.

The power of the Dutroux affair and its X-Dossiers is that it will enable anyone to see how a state can be controlled and undermined by a cabal that is able to place its own members in crucial positions in any investigation that might lead to its own exposure. The question of why the majority of the media is so cooperative is the only aspect that cannot be fully explained in this article, although it can be shown that the media is willingly working with official investigators in manipulating and debunking all aspects of an investigation that are not appreciated by the cabal.

Some might find it unethical to publish the names of mere suspects, especially when talking about child abuse. The author fully agrees with this argument, but only under normal circumstances in which an investigation is carried out the way it should be. This has not happened in the Dutroux affair, in which the honest, competent and dedicated researchers, together with the most important witnesses, have unjustly been persecuted, harassed, tarred and feathered by the media and the judiciary, with help from some of the alleged child abusers. That's why the investigation, which has been dead and buried for many years now, should be taken public. And let's not forget that the X-Dossiers involve a whole range of witnesses whose claims overlap and in many cases involve highly specific details that have been verified by detectives. It can also be argued that the mainstream press was anything but discrete in late 1996 when they published the names of the politicians Elio Di Rupo and Jean-Pierre Grafe as alleged child abusers. The evidence these claims were based on was meager to say the least and many times less powerful than the combined testimonies of the X-witnesses. But, of course, the purpose of this event was not to inform the public; it was an effort to discredit the rumors about high level involvement in child abuse networks. It was known that sooner or later the X-witnesses would reach the news and this was one of the pre-emptive strikes against these witnesses.

Several appendixes have been attached to this article. Most of these appendixes, which include long lists of accused, victims, investigators and apparently assassinated, were more or less finished before a beginning was made with writing this article. It has actually taken about 1,5 years to fill in all the biographies and translate the necessary passages of all the Dutch and French sources used, but this was definitely worth the effort as it gave tremendous insight in what has been going on in Belgium since the late 1970s, and provided some perspective to reports that have come from the United States and elsewhere. It might be the last thing you'd expect from a country with only ten million inhabitants, but Belgium's history of internal subversion takes quite a while to get through.

Michel Lelievre

Where things began: Dutroux's reign of terror
In the afternoon of August 13, 1996, progress was finally made. A number of individuals were arrested on strong suspicions that they had been responsible for a wave of kidnappings of young girls. Within days these suspicions were backed up with solid evidence, but the arrest of Dutroux and some of his associates turned out to be only the beginning of the biggest scandal in Belgian history.

The media attention had begun in June 1995 with the disappearance of two 8 year old girls, Julie Lejeune and Melissa Russo. Almost exactly two months later, the 17 year old An Marchal and the 19 year old Eefje Lambrecks went missing. Additional media attention was drawn to the latter case as the last thing these girls did was visit the show of Rasti Rostelli, a prominent magician, in which they had been hypnotized. Needless to say, the affair ended the career of the magician, even though he had almost immediately been cleared as a suspect. In late 1995, the BOB (Belgian FBI and branch of the gendarmerie) largely ceased to investigate the case. However, the disappearance of An and Eefje remained prominent, because a foundation named Marc & Corinne, set up several years earlier and named after two teenagers who had been brutally murdered, used its limited funds to spread posters of the girls' faces all over Belgium and the Netherlands. In the end this made no difference; the girls weren't found, nor those responsible, and in May 1996 history repeated itself. This time the 12 year old Sabine Dardenne disappeared, and again the BOB was unable to find the kidnappers or the girl. People became more worried for their children with every kidnapping. Confidence in the police and judiciary, traditionally already quite low, began sinking to new depths.

Things changed later that year. On Friday, August 9, 1996 the 14 year old Laetitia Delhez disappeared in Bertrix, a town located in the district of Neufchateau, near the border of France and Luxemburg. Michel Bourlet, prosecutor of the king in Neufchateau, was tasked with the case and appointed examining magistrate Jacques Langlois to coordinate the investigation. When Langlois left for vacation the following Monday, Bourlet replaced him with his close colleague Jean-Marc Connerotte. The latter duo had already become well known in 1994 for not being allowed to solve the murder on Andre Cools, a socialist politician.

The same monday that Connerotte took over from Langlois, BOB adjutant Jean-Pierre Peters reported a breakthrough in the investigation. Of the several dozen tips, two turned out to be very useful. Two witnesses had seen an old white van driving around Bertrix the day Laetitia disappeared. In one of these two cases a student was afraid the driver of the van was planning to steal his bike. As luck would have it, the 22-year-old had a passion for cars and reported to the police the exact type of van and a good chunk of its license plate, as the first three letters reminded him of the name of his sister. In no time Dutroux's name, a known pedophile, came out of the computer. A crisis meeting was held in Bertrix that evening and the following day Dutroux, his wife Michele Martin, and his sidekick Michel Lelievre were arrested. In the following days their testimonies led to the retrieval of two girls, Sabine and Laetitia, in Dutroux's basements. Belgium's case of the century was about to begin.

Failure to catch Dutroux
In the following months and years details came out about the failure of the police and BOB to catch Dutroux in an earlier stage. Although usually not presented in such a way, most of these rather odd failures can be ascribed to BOB officer Rene Michaux.

As head of Operation Othello, a surveillance operation against Dutroux from August 10, 1995 to January 1996, he practically knew everything there was to know about this already convicted, violent pedophile. From all sides evidence was presented to him that Dutroux not only had kidnapped Julie and Melissa, but also An and Eefje. However, Michaux ignored evidence presented by such informants as Claude Thirault, to whom Dutroux had mentioned how to kidnap young girls and how much you could get for them; Dutroux's mother, who had gathered evidence from her son's neighbors that he was likely involved in the kidnappings; and police officer Christian Dubois, who early on was on the trail of the gang of Nihoul, which would immediately have led to Dutroux.

In between all these reports, the video cameras aimed at Dutroux's Marcinelle home as part of Operation Othello failed to register Dutroux bringing in An and Eefje on August 22, nor would Michaux's team notice Eefje's failed escape attempt on August 25, in which she briefly climbed out the bathroom window to shout for help. An and Eefje were taken out of the house in September and murdered.

When finally forced to search Dutroux's Marcinelle home for reasons not related to the kidnappings, Michaux decided to ignore the voices of two young girls, seemingly not even trying to get a response from them. He also didn't think that Dutroux's odd L-shaped basement, with one wall much newer than all the others, was reason enough to tear it down, nor did he recognize the significance of such items as vaginal cream, a speculum, chains, and a videotape with the name of a program on it dealing with missing children. Two other videos which would have shown Dutroux working on his basement and him raping a 14 year old girl were returned to Dutroux's wife, apparently without having been reviewed by his team. This failure of properly searching Dutroux's home apparently led to the death of Julie and Melissa, who are believed to have died from starvation in Dutroux's basement. It also led to the kidnapping of Sabine and Laetitia after Dutroux got out of jail in March 1996.
In August 1996, after Dutroux had been arrested on suspicions that he had kidnapped Laetitia, Michaux led another three hour search in Dutroux's Marcinelle home where at that moment Sabine and Laetitia were located. Needless to say, Michaux not only failed to find
the girls, which could possibly have led to the release of Dutroux, he also hadn't noticed the letters Sabine had hidden under Dutroux's carpet. Luckily, the location of the girls would be pointed out by Dutroux 48 hours later, after it had become clear to him there was no way out this time, especially not with his lackey Michel Lelievre spilling the beans.

These failures of Michaux led to strong criticism from the parents of An Marchal, who went to inspect Dutroux's basement themselves. The parents of Melissa Russo filed an official complaint against him. When Bourlet criticized Michaux in 2004 over his failure to even find Sabine's
letters, and seemingly implied this might not have been unintentional, Michaux could only react by calling Bourlet a "liar" and stating that "he sure wouldn't have found Laetitia under the carpet." These intellectual replies were soon followed by threats to sue for libel. Michaux's extreme incompetence was rewarded with a new position as a local police commissioner.

Following is a brief recap of Dutroux's life and how extraordinarily incompetent the judiciary had to be to allow him to go on kidnapping girls.

Dutroux's had a long history of physically abusing women.
Convicted in November 1988 for kidnapping, photographing, torturing and raping five girls between the age of 11 and 19. Also convicted for torturing an older woman by putting a razor in her vagina. He tried to force her into giving him money.
In April 1992, PSC Minister of Justice Melchior Wathelet approved Dutroux's release from prison. Although it is normal in Belgium to be released after a third of the sentence has been served out, many in the system who worked with Dutroux did not agree with this decision. Dutroux was known to them as a manipulative psychopath without any regrets for his crimes. In fact, he never even admitted to them. Interestingly, Wathelet would be accused in the X-Dossiers of being a violent child abuser himself, together with some of his known proteges and associates (1).
After his release, Dutroux received an unusually large amount of sleeping pills and sedatives from his doctor, which he would later use to quiet the girls he abducted (2).
In his house in Marcinelle, near Charleroi, where he lived most of the time, Dutroux began constructing a concealed dungeon in the basement. In early 1993, the unemployed, small-time criminal Claude Thirault, who rented one of Dutroux's homes, was hired by Dutroux as a handyman to install water drains beneath one of his newly-bought houses. Although Thirault thought this was a bit unusual, he didn't mind doing it. But a few days into the job two girls walked past the house they were working on, prompting Dutroux to remark to Thirault: "If you want to kidnap them, you'll make 150,000 franks [about 4000 euro]... Grab them from behind, put a sedative drug under their nose, pull them into the car, and lock the doors." (3) Dutroux went on to explain how he had plans to abduct girls, lock them up in his basement and transport them abroad (4). Thirault, an occasional police informant, went to the police, and as a result Dutroux's houses were searched some months later, in December, the official reason being that he was suspected of a car theft. The police officers noticed Dutroux's modified basement, but did not find any girls. His house was searched again in June 1994 and it appeared to the officers that he had stopped working on the basement.
In June 1995, Dutroux was sued for having illegally widened an opening to his basement in an effort to put in a venting tube (5).
Thirault went back to the police after Julie and Melissa had disappeared to remind them of Dutroux's ideas about kidnapping girls and the modifications to his basement. The police got back to Thirault a few days later and asked him if he had some more solid evidence, apparently needed if the house of this known pedophile was to be searched (6).
On June 24, 1995, examining magistrate Martine Doutrewe became head of the 'Julie and Melissa cell', tasked with finding the missing girls. Unfortunately for the girls, Doutrewe left for vacation in Italy within days of being assigned to this post and would not return until early August 9 (38 years old at the time; suffered from cancer and had already planned to recover from an operation; died in 1999; in 1995, her husband was under investigating for having embezzled millions of euros). No other permanent investigating judge was appointed in her place which significantly impacted the efficiency of the entire investigation (7). Doutrewe would never seriously get involved with the BOB operation that was to monitor Dutroux's daily activities. The magistrate also never tried to arrange a phone tap, a search warrant or approval for a financial investigation (8).
On August 10, 1995, a group of BOB officers began monitoring Dutroux's movements under the code name Operation Othello. A time lapse video camera was used less than 2% of the total observation period (9) and operations were suspended at 10 o'clock each evening (10). The operation was so ineffective that on August 22, Dutroux was able to kidnap An and Eefje and lock them up in his house -completely unnoticed. On August 25, Eefje managed to grab her clothes, crawl out of the bathroom window and shout for help. Although she was pulled back in by Dutroux within seconds, the observers never noticed anything. A few weeks later the girls were taken out of the house -again unnoticed- and murdered. Dutroux was also able to kidnap three teenagers he suspected of having double-crossed him and lock them up in his house without any cameras or observers noticing anything. In addition, Dutroux had murdered Bernhard Weinstein during the period that he was under observation.
On September 4, 1995, Dutroux's mother, who advised against the 1992 release of her son, anonymously informed Rene Michaux, investigative head of Operation Othello, that the neighbors of Dutroux were very suspicious about his activities. Windows were blackened out, Dutroux was always making noise in the basement, the garden was filled with used car tires, and two girls "of 16 or 18 years old" had recently been seen in his garden. These girls had never been observed during daylight. This information somehow didn't make it to the investigating team that was working on the case of An and Eefje, who were 17 and 19 years old (11).
On December 6, 1995, Dutroux was arrested for having been involved in stealing a truck and kidnapping and torturing three teenagers he suspected of having restolen the vehicle (one of the teenagers had escaped and informed the police). Under the leadership of gendarme officer Rene Michaux, Dutroux's homes were searched on December 13 and again on December 19. One or more children were heard crying by Michaux and the locksmith (this person did not know anything about Dutroux being a suspect in the kidnapping of girls) accompanying him. They went to look in the basement, which clearly had a whole section which had recently been modified (12), but couldn't find anything, leading Michaux to conclude that the voices must have come from outside (13). The parents of Julie Lejeune, one of the children that was locked up there at the time, would later prove that normal communication was possible with someone locked up in one of the cells (14). Additionally, during the December 13 search of Dutroux's basement, Michaux found vaginal cream, chloroform, a speculum (medical instrument used to dilate bodily orifices) and chains, which to him were no cause for alarm. Videos were confiscated, which showed Dutroux working on his basement and raping a number of (unknown) girls. On one of the tapes the text "Perdu de Vue, Marc" was written, a reference to the tv program 'Lost From Sight' which dealt with missing children, and on which Julie and Melissa had also featured. Michaux and team never watched the tapes and gave them back to Dutroux's wife, Michele Martin (15).
In the afternoon of December 13, after the disastrous search in Dutroux's Marcinelle home, Michaux met with police officer Christian Dubois. Both had been working on a recent phenomenon involving occupants of white Mercedesses following and photographing schoolgirls. On this occasion, Dubois informed Michaux that he had an informant who had stated that the white Mercedesses belonged to a pedophile network centered around a company called Achats Services Commerces (ASCO; not to be confused with X1's abuse and snuff factory) located in the Brussels' suburbs. According to the informant, the occupants of the white Mercedesses were putting together catalogs of pictures of children. Their clients could pick one of these kids, which would then be kidnapped, locked up in Belgium for a while, and then exported to eastern Europe or Thailand. The price for each child would be about 7500 euros. During their conversation Michaux told Dubois about Dutroux. Dubois recalled: "I remember that Michaux told me that Dutroux went to countries in eastern Europe... The sums he mentioned for the kidnappings were similar to those given to me by my informant... Even today this still keeps me awake at night. I feel responsible. Afterwards, in 1996, I looked into Dutroux... You just felt it. This was the man we were looking for!" Michaux undertook no action and the Verwilghen Commission would later scratch its had why. ASCO turned out to be a highly interesting company. It was incorporated on July 2, 1991, primarily by Jean-Louis Delamotte, a friend and regular business partner of Michel Nihoul. Nihoul, Bernard Weinstein, Michel Lelievre and Michele Martin (not Dutroux) had all been spotted on a regular basis in the immediate surroundings of the company. People in the neighborhood had also noted that Nihoul was often surrounded by young negro girls and had the impression that these girls were on transit. Five mattresses and some baby milk were found inside the company's headquarters after it had gone bankrupt in 1994. Delamotte's company Soparauto, registered at the same address, owned 5 white mercedesses, all with French license plates, as had been reported (16). Delamotte would later also be pointed out as the thug who intimidated one of the X-witnesses (17) and possibly also the person who had looked after her.
On March 20, 1996, Dutroux was released unusually early on "humanitarian reasons"; his wife was about to have a baby. Operation Othello, the program that was monitoring Dutroux's movements, had been shut down in January, because Dutroux was in jail. The operation was not revived after his release.
In August 1996, Dutroux was finally caught by Michel Bourlet and Jean-Marc Connerotte. Sabine, one of two girls locked in the basement, had hidden letters under Dutroux's carpet. Michaux failed to find them, for which he would be criticized by Michel Bourlet in 2004 (18).
Even though more than 10 years have passed since Dutroux was arrested on suspicions of having kidnapped Laetitia, largely because of Michaux it is still somewhat of a mystery how many videos were confiscated in late 1995 and in August 1996 (19). Initial reports after Dutroux's arrest stated that the justice department was in the possession of more than 300 videos (20); within several weeks this number was upped to 5,000 videos. Reports that Dutroux's accomplices, including a number of high level officials, could be seen on these tapes also began to appear (21). In the end, this seems to have been a huge exaggeration (22), even though the exact amount of videos remains a bit of a mystery (23). Most estimates today are below 100, and only a portion of these videos appear to have shown Dutroux abusing young girls.

Nihoul
One of the most important reasons for speculation about a network has been Michel Nihoul. This person had been arrested on August 16 after the investigators of Bourlet and Connerotte found out that on August 10, one day after Lelievre and Dutroux had kidnapped Laetitia, Nihoul had supplied Lelievre, free of charge, with 1,000 XTC pills. The original investigators immediately suspected that these pills served as a payment for the kidnapping of Laetitia, suspicions which were only fueled when Nihoul was unable to provide an alibi for August 8 (24), the day when at least 8 witnesses claim to have seen Nihoul in Bertrix at and around the location where Laetitia would be kidnapped the next day. Additionally, some of these witnesses claimed to have seen Nihoul in the presence of Dutroux (or his van), who was carrying out an initial surveillance that day (25). Both Dutroux's wife Michele Martin and Michel Lelievre specified that Dutroux, at least in some cases, kidnapped girls according to specific wishes of clients. Martin stated that one of these clients was Michel Nihoul.

Michele Martin, Dutroux's wife: "I have heard Marc personally telling Lelievre that he should bring a girl for Michel Nihoul. If I haven't mentioned that before, that is because I'm afraid of that gang, I mean Nihoul, Marc Dutroux and others in Brussels. I mean well-placed individuals who Nihoul knew. The connections of Nihoul made me fear for my children and myself... I was afraid, because Jean-Michel Nihoul, Marc Dutroux and Michel Lelievre were part of a gang that was involved in all kinds of business, like drugs, pills, girls and forged papers [PEHI note: for which Nihoul would later indeed be convicted, just as human trafficking]. I have to say that at the time of the kidnapping of Sabine and Laetitia, Michel Nihoul, as I already stated, often called to Sars, to my home. He was looking for Marc Dutroux. He didn't call for me. When Nihoul tried to reach Marc he always remained vague. I never knew why he called so often to Marc Dutroux. Over time I became more and more convinced that Marc Dutroux and Jean-Michel Nihoul did things that couldn't stand the light of day and which I was not supposed to know about." (26)

"By the way, Marc told me that he went more and more to Brussels and met an increasing number of people in light of his activities with Michel Nihoul... Nihoul always gave me the impression that he had many connections that he could count on. Marc Dutroux told me that Nihoul had taken care of many of Lelievre's problems: he had prevented that he was arrested, he had worked out his fines and solved his money problems. Marc had accurately sensed that he would benefit from continuing to see Nihoul, because of his connections and those of his wife, the lawyer. The more they saw each other, the more they opened up of course. I think that at a certain moment a mutual trust was built. I see evidence of that in a conversation between Lelievre and Marc that I coincidentally heard and in which Dutroux said that they had to bring back a girl for Nihoul. I think that Jean-Michel had influence on Marc Dutroux. Marc often told me that he was impressed by the connections Nihoul had." (27)
Michel Lelievre: "Marc always told me that he kidnapped girls for people who had placed an order with him. When he came out of prison in March 1996, I asked him who did the orders when he was in jail. He answered me that somebody else did that and that he certainly wasn't the only one. When we went to pick up a girl, Marc wanted that she corresponded with the order, small hips. He gave me a description of the girl that we were looking for. [One day] I asked him why they [An and Eefje] were still with him even though he claimed he had an order. He told me that the people who had placed the order had come, but that they weren't interested in them... Dutroux explained me that he conditioned the girls to be obedient and submissive when they arrived at customers..." (28)

"I would like to reveal other things about Jean-Michel Nihoul, but I don't want that these testimonies are taken up in the dossier. As I said, I fear for my life and those around me. I remind you that Nihoul told me the following: 'if you cross me, I will destroy you'. With those words he made it known to me that he would kill me or have me killed." (29)

Although convicted for financial fraud, drug- and human trafficking due to an overwhelming amount of evidence (30), Nihoul ultimately was acquitted from charges that he was involved in the kidnapping and murder of any of Dutroux's girls. However, to anyone who has taken an in depth look into the case, it's clear that a whole lot of leads had to be ignored and discarded before this conclusion could be reached (32), raising two important questions: How, and why?

Michel Nihoul, Dutroux's apparent link to the upper echelons of the network. Found guilty by the jury, before it was overruled by the presiding judges (31). Nihoul is the ultimate example of an unscrupulous villain, but for some reason he has enjoyed the protection of many magistrates and media outlets.

Victim-witnesses come forward
Probably the most important (and underreported) thing that happened in the aftermath of the Dutroux affair was that a number of victims from pedophile networks felt that this was their once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to testify about what they had experienced. Until Connerotte and Bourlet were able to arrest Dutroux and Nihoul, and retrieve two missing girls, these victim-witnesses did not know who in the Justice Department they could trust. Many of these victims already had tried to speak to the authorities, but investigations never got off the ground. The victims knew the reason: among their abusers were the most powerful men in Belgium: police commissioners, gendarme officers, judges, bankers, businessmen, politicians and high nobility figures.

Not all, but most of these victims who came to Neufchateau to testify about "the network" were designated with an X, followed by a number. Although some of these women later on turned out to have known each other from the network, at the time they decided to testify to Neufchateau none of them had been in contact with each other for many years. Their interviews were conducted separately and they did not have access to each other's testimonies. A short introduction to each victim follows (33).
X1 Born in 1969. Abused and neglected by her parents. When 2 years old, sent to her grandmother in Knokke, who owned a hotel-villa that was used as a brothel for high-level pedophiles and sadists. Pedophile videos were also shot here. Introduced to her pimp, Tony Vandenbogaert, at age 4 who began to take her to other locations for sexual abuse and torture. Sent back to her parents in Gent in June 1979 for a variety of reasons. Extremely neglected by her parents for several months until her old pimp showed up again. For years she was taken to abuse- and torture parties. Managed to hook up with a boy she fell in love with, married, and immediately moved out in 1988, which appears to have saved her from ending up in a snuff movie. Never managed to break away completely from the network. Sometimes when her husband left the house for a few days to work as a truck driver, her pimp and some of his associates would show up and take her with them to locations where children were abused. On these occasions she was raped herself or had to participate in abuse against others. X1 was diagnosed with MPD/DID.

Nathalie C. (X7) Born in 1969. Contacted by the BOB after testimonies from X1. First denied knowing anything about X1. It soon turned out that she was heavily traumatized and probably had MPD/DID. After having been brought in for an interview she began to speak about her father, how he sexually abused her, and how he liked to mutilate her sister with cigarettes. She then confirmed that she had been X1's best friend, that she knew about the sexual relationship with Tony and that she had been forbidden to go to the first floor of the hotel-villa of X1's grandmother. The interviews were cancelled by later investigators. X4 identified X7 as a girl who was forced to play in pedophile movies.

Chantal S. Born in 1968. Another woman contacted by the BOB after testimonies from X1. Immediately knew what it was about. Sexually abused by her parents. Her grandmother was into Satanism. Moved with her parents to Knokke at age 6 and was sometimes brought to the hotel-villa of X1's grandmother. Here she also was sexually abused, although she didn't have to endure the extreme torture sessions that X1 regularly underwent. Confirmed that one of the abusers indeed was nicknamed "Monsieur". Had seen X1 being threatened with a revolver by her grandmother. Like X7, she was forbidden to go to the first floor. Chantal's testimonies resulted in a verbal fight between her husband and parents, in which her father admitted to have brought her to X1's grandmother. Tried to commit suicide and was taken up again in a mental institution. X4 identified Chantal also as a girl who was forced to play in pedophile movies.

X2 Police officer who worked on an aspect of the Dutroux investigation. When the X1 case was discussed during a meeting, participants noticed that she seemed very upset. After discussing her history of child abuse with one of her superior officers she decided to become a witness. X2 had ended up as a mistress to a magistrate in Brussels and later to a higher level officer and spokesperson of the Justice Department who was a member of the Rotary. These two men were part of a network in which she was abused from the mid- to late 1980s. X2 was spared from the extreme torture sessions, but heard other girls speak about child murders and was present at a hunting party on children, which is something other Xs have also spoken about. Some of the abusers and locations where this abuse was going on turned out to be the same as mentioned by X1 and other Xs. Withdrew as a witness when she saw that the investigation was being sabotaged, something which didn't surprise her.

X3 X3 had been in the network a long time ago, from 1950 to 1962. From age 3 to 12, she had been severely abused and tortured at home, together with her sister. After that age, her father and his influential group of friends brought her into the network. She described the same elements as other X-witnesses, although the scale of one of the meetings she described is hard to accept without any of the other witnesses backing up the practices at this specific location (some of those involved were in fact mentioned by others). Before contacting Neufchateau, X3 had already written anonymously about her experiences with child abuse and she was well respected for her work with other child abuse victims. It took five interviews before investigators wrote anything down, and even after writing summaries of her testimony it was attempted to leave out the royal family as much as possible - an unwritten rule in Belgium, because the king, in theory, can't be prosecuted.

X4 Born in 1965. Like X1, X4 had been persuaded by a friend to testify. As a young child she was loaned out by her mother to a pimp named Jacques V., who produced SM movies with children. Her story largely paralleled that of X1, although X4 experienced everything from within different sects. She recognized two childhood friends of X1 who had been abused, and named some of the same perpetrators as the other witnesses. X4's parents turned out to live next to a villa where X1 claimed a friend had been abused to such an extend that she died.

Nathalie W. Born in 1965. With support from her therapist she gave her first testimony to the gendarmerie in February 1996, six months before the Dutroux affair. The officer who interviewed her refused to write down an official report. In July 1996, she found two other gendarme officers who were willing to work with her. Nathalie told how she had been raped by her father, a member of the Rotary, since the age of six. Soon thereafter brought into the network and was abused by her father's friends at parties in different villas in the region of Waterloo. When 10 years old, handed by her father to a prince and his main aide, who continued to take her to different abuse parties in Belgium. Confirmed X1's story about the Les Atrebates club, Nihoul and Tony. In turn, X1 recognized Nathalie as a girl from the network and accurately placed her at Les Atrebates. Even though Nathalie confirmed aspects of X1's story, she was easily discredited by her new interrogators, as she not only suffered from extreme psychological trauma (MPD/DID), but also from pathomimie, which is a tendency to inflict physical harm to one's own body in order to play the victim. This last psychological quirk seemed to have surfaced mainly after her original interviewers were replaced by two extremely abusive ones (like would happen with X1). She couldn't handle this pressure and quit testifying in March 1997. Nathalie was severely persecuted for having dared to step forward with her story, maybe even more than X1.

VM1 A gangster who came to Neufchateau in February 1997. Told how he had been brought up in a children's home in Mont-Saint-Guibert. From age 9 to 13, he was regularly picked up from this home by a local juvenile judge who brought him to abuse parties in villas around Brussels. Said that he later worked as a child prostitute in Le Mirano, an elitist club visited by some of the same men that featured in the testimonies of other victim-witnesses above, including Nihoul. Within two days of his supposedly secret testimony, VM1 was stopped on the streets and threatened with death.

Notice how these victims ended up in the network: instead of having been grabbed from the streets, they were brought in by their own families, or, in one case, taken from a children's home.

At least in western Europe, the idea of a lonely pedophile grabbing children from the street only seems applicable in a relatively small amount of cases (especially permanent abductions). There's a significant amount of evidence that a lot of child abuse happens within networks consisting of degenerate families and their acquaintances (34), which are exploited and protected (really for reasons not fully understood) by people higher up in the food chain (35). Children in the network often are forced to bring in other children (36). The new ones are then controlled through certain psychological routines involving threats, shame and guilt (37).

Although victim-witnesses often report having witnessed many murders in these networks, including children from western Europe, data about child disappearances and deaths is very uncategorized and therefore very inconsistent (38). As for the whole Belgium, estimates range from "at least" 43 disappearances between 1973 and 1996 (39) to as many as 1,022 in one year, with the D.A.'s office in Brussels claiming that approximately 280 children a year go missing in just Brussels alone (40). Also, if victims from these networks or some of the above numbers are correct, the obvious conclusion is that the media is not paying attention to many, if not the majority of child disappearances and deaths, which, in case of the British media, seems to be the true (41).

One interesting aspect many victim-witnesses from different countries have testified about is a very similar psychological approach used to allow the victims of even the most sadistic abuse to function (somewhat) in society, therefore not raising any really alarming questions in the immediate surroundings of the child. We are referring here to the encouraging and maintaining of Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) in the victims (42). MPD has these days been renamed to Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). It basically is a psychological disorder in which the mind and the memory of the victim is shattered in ten, hundred, or possibly even a thousand different sub-personalities, making testifying extremely difficult and a very long term process. Several X-Dossier witnesses still heavily suffered from this disorder at the time they began to testify.

Carmody
1st May 2012, 17:31
Topic instantly reminded me of this one:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=16046&stc=1&d=1335856765

Then let us continue making the public aware of what they have done.

Sammy
2nd May 2012, 18:53

I was introduced to the likelihood of these activities 11 years ago - It is only now I am able to start speaking much about it and I was never involved. Imagine how difficult it is for those on either ends of he actual experience? Yet those caught in the all but impossible to break hold on their requirement to continue in these practices - the practitioners themselves - it is from them that the solution must come. Like no one can cure an alcoholic but the alcoholic. I sense this same thing may be the case for this practice.

Imagine if they, within their own group, could - without fear - have one person stop and that person would be allowed to live and that one person would be allowed to speak with other practitioners of this true root cause of the suffering of our entire human race on earth. Starts with one - then becomes a group, and then from there perhaps it could grow and from there perhaps could eventually be eradicated. Ridiculously idealistic... but I believe this is perhaps the only solution. It does not help that the blood thirsty crowd of non practitioners who through their own rage want to string them up. What parent could be expected to forgive the one who may have taken their child and subjected their child to any of these horrors? But I believe the only way we ever solve the matter is that it has to come out and it will only be able to come out if we could somehow ensure these folks we are not a danger. Ridiculously idealistic again...

But think about it. They suffer from a disease throughout their entire being - its not just physical and mental, it is spiritual and a disease of the soul.

What they don't seem to worry about is how this eventually leads to an elimination of the food supply and then what will they do? Their gods (and ultimate Master) will not come to save them as those parties will simply turn the last of them into their own food supply. And they secretly know it, but addiction, my friends is very very powerful.

Sadly I see the only solution to be the practitioners themselves... one by one... stop drinking.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 19:08
Yes it is outrageous and its sick. And the new age movement people and their obsession with 12-21-12 will be participating in the next mass batch of abuse/ sexual trauma, beatings, hypnosis/drugs and brainwash. Typically they occur on key dates within occult calender , 12-21-12 among them.

So if you are devote' of that date, and obsessing about the reset button remember what you are participating in. They want your energy focused on that date as they are participating in these acts of corruption and perversion. A very important date to them and they have been preparing for it for years and they want your focus firmly on that date. And if you were asked to drop the bull**** for the sake of these victims you wouldn't do it.

So make sure you reserve some disgust for yourself as well.

Truth4Me

And if you go to Houman's thread, you will discover that I only provided a mild version of what was perpetrated upon the young victims.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2012, 19:13

"New Age" is not NEW... It is relabeled old Eastern, Western/Mystery school and other ancient religious teachings recompiled together and updated with current language... ALL of it can be traced back. I have seen documentation on this subject when in College. It was very interesting, I wish I still had that info handy.

Sammy
2nd May 2012, 19:14

You know, so many of us came of age during the 60s & 70s with the Age of Aquarius. Peace, love, new age. Only looking back can we see why our generation was injected with this mindset.

So I think it's now the time to wake up completely. That's my purpose in the thread ... not to get angry about how people react to the horrors that are being unveiled.

It's the unveiling of the horrors that we must assimilate. Taking it in will affect people differently.

There needs to be a real, practical solution - starts with talking about it... but cannot end there

wynderer
2nd May 2012, 19:15
Zebra, i think the cover-up by law agencies is because Reptilians &/or demons are at the center of this

a friend of mine who flew drugs for the CIA out of the Golden Triangle, i think it was called, during 'Nam -- i said something about how , to keep people in line, threats would be made to /about family members

he said, No -- first they kill someone -- maybe a family pet is all that's needed -- & then tell you who'll be next

this goes on everywhere -- if you start really digging, you'll find it close to your own neighborhood

i signed the Holly Grieg petition --

from Zebra's post # 36

Re: The Unspeakable Perversion of the Elites

I spent a few hours last night pouring through this material. THANK YOU ALIE for bringing it to our attention again. It is very uncomfortable, highly disturbing but to NOT read it is denial. You have arrived on this thread. I personally, am now seeking ways to get this material out to a wider audience - yes, it is hard job - and I need your help with ideas on some creative ways of doing it. By reading this, I think that we are now implicit - I think we have a responsibility. And blowing hot air in words on this forum, is not enough!

THIS information, the testimonials and witnenesses, point to a network that has all guns pointing at a network that is fundamentally driven and populated/or used by every reach of TPTB. It is a tough nut to crack, because the law in every country that this occurs, seems to fall foul of really busting this wide open. To think that people in high up positions in finance, law, military and government are complicit - surely this is the ammunition that could bring the whole, stinking cabalistic power system down.

If you have not done so already, please read this .. or click directly to the source where this case is tabled
Thanks, Zebra
http://www.whale.to/c/reality6.html

Whiskey_Mystic
2nd May 2012, 19:16
This material has been around for a long time. I think I first came across it about eight years ago. I found it so disturbing and upsetting that I took it to my teacher. I did not want to live on a planet where such things were happening. I did not want to be a member of a species that would do this to its own. This is how we got sucked into the illusion in the first place. It took me years to really process it.

I invite you to stop for a moment and ask yourself if, on some level, you are getting off on your outrage? Is it like a bottle that you are drinking from? Are you participating in the duality being created? If you are, that's fine, just recognize it. If you are having a strong reaction, then the seriously frakked up people who committed these acts are having an effect on you. They are reaching across time and space to quicken your heart, make you sweat, make you feel rage even. They are seducing you to join them in the dance of psychosis. And as some of you already know, there are multidemensional beings delightfully feeding off this energy.

When the Buddha sat under the Bhodi Tree to meditate and achieve enlightenment, an army of demons rose up and threw rocks at him. The rocks turned to flowers and fell at the Buddhas feet. Darkness cannot remove darkness, only light can do that. Hatred cannot conquer hatred. Only love can do that. Hold compassion for every soul in this scenario. Because we all get out of this together, or none of us do. After all, there is in fact only One of us here.

Sammy
2nd May 2012, 19:19
Yes it is outrageous and its sick. And the new age movement people and their obsession with 12-21-12 will be participating in the next mass batch of abuse/ sexual trauma, beatings, hypnosis/drugs and brainwash. Typically they occur on key dates within occult calender , 12-21-12 among them.

So if you are devote' of that date, and obsessing about the reset button remember what you are participating in. They want your energy focused on that date as they are participating in these acts of corruption and perversion. A very important date to them and they have been preparing for it for years and they want your focus firmly on that date. And if you were asked to drop the bull**** for the sake of these victims you wouldn't do it.

So make sure you reserve some disgust for yourself as well.

Truth4Me

Bammo! right on 9eagle9 we ID the monster but then we willingly feed it.... and deceive ourselves that we don't.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 19:32
As i noted in another post, much of the estoeric wisdom of earlier traditions has been strung out and corrupted. That bears no resemblance to the new age gibble gabble that constitutes the sort of social conditioning engaged in, venerated and spread in this forum among other places.

If people allowed themselves to be more informed they'd be at a better position to thwart some of the acts that outrage them so.

The New Age movement is actually older than most realize. It has existed and changed form in a continual legacy stretching back at least to the Gnostics. The modern version traces it's strongest roots back to the works of Blavatsky and Alice Bailey. It's all a very thought-provoking read, actually. Most people who use the term "New Age" don't actually know what they are referring to. Real New Ageism has much in common with other mystical traditions such as Kabbalah, Taoism, and the ancient Mystery Schools.

The things you are describing might be what people think New Age is about, but it's actually a very deep and disciplined path for those who make a serious practice of it.

wynderer
2nd May 2012, 19:37
you Humans are about to find out that even your 'esoteric ' wisdom is primitive & species-centered

PS -- sorry for taking the bait & going off topic, Alie

As i noted in another post, much of the estoeric wisdom of earlier traditions has been strung out and corrupted. That bears no resemblance to the new age gibble gabble that constitutes the sort of social conditioning engaged in, venerated and spread in this forum among other places.

If people allowed themselves to be more informed they'd be at a better position to thwart some of the acts that outrage them so.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2012, 19:43
you Humans are about to find out that even your 'esoteric ' wisdom is primitive & species-centered

"You Humans"? And what exactly are you?

:drag: Delusional Much? :drag:

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 19:46
It is. Human spiritual evolution was expected to transcend the older traditions. Even our late historical masters had the expectation of transcending what they knew and scribed. We were supposed to exceed their fulfilled potential.

If one delves into the uncorrupted material its a valuable jumping off point, but the kiddies have indulged themselves in re arranging much of it to their own tastes that much of it is virtually useless in terms of development and serves only to make people dis-empowered and weak.

Whiskey_Mystic
2nd May 2012, 19:49

No argument there, but then again this is true of every tradition I have come across. Sometimes on a larger scale, such as the rise of Catholicism, Evangelism, and radicalized Islam. Sometimes on a smaller scale as we see many sects of Hinduism and Taoism that are intentional corruptions. We even see perversions of Native American traditions where people die in sweat lodges built by some greedy self help author. 'New Age" is no different.

I know I am being indulgent and just pointing out a pet peeve of mine. When people denigrate an entire tradition, I'd at least like them to be familiar with it enough to know what they are denigrating, whether it is the teachings of Christ or the writings of Alice Bailey. I have personally found tremendous value in both and see both put down often by people who have not studied them adequately in my opinion. When it comes to religious practices, it has become common to throw out the baby with the bathwater because of something the neighbor's dog did or said.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 20:03
They aren't familiar with the older traditions. I periodically see people discussing the philosophy of Mdm. Blavatsky but more often new age constitutes the bs of Doreen Virtue and her guides, archangels Sasha and Bambi and actually is a Malibu Barbi revival of some of the grimoires of Crowley. Another dumbass dabbling in things that she was ill prepared to dabble in. Philosophies (if one can refer to them as that) that have erupted in the 15-20 years. Virtues work was targeted at young teens but adults quickly begame her target audience.

People don't know what new age is anymore. The avalanche of trash has killed it. The older traditions are even re-defined as evil because they don't promote feelings of bubbling good will but remain centered in the intellectual and the academic. So you have your New Age and your new age bull****.

A quick buzz around the forum will let you know the general consensus will let you know that intelligence is considered a vice these days and not a virtue.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 20:12
I might add the sadistic sexual torture rituals are adapted from earlier traditions, but corrupted. Sexual ritual is as old as mankind and the earlier traditions do not include trauma, rape, and forcing of alter personalities. While I wont' describe the purposes those rites served, it suffices to say they were what the elite adapted their sadism from. Different intention certainly.

Also the trauma described above is the same means used to create sex slaves and brain wash. Trauama, abuse, drugs.

The outrage is promoted by the fact that many of the population have this very same thing imposed on them daily in a much subtler, less overt way. You, your neighbor, your kids, your spouse. They all exposed to the covert forum of ritual sexual abuse and brainwash. The victims described above typcially have drugs and chemicals imposed on them. The difference in the general population is they toddle off on 'seemingly' their own volition to have their chemicals scripts issued by the corner Rite-Aid.

Notice the word, Rite-AID.

Rite?

Right.

wynderer
2nd May 2012, 20:19
interesting, 9eagle9 -- what i gather is that the elite [whose sadistic perversions this thread is about] are controlled by darkside forces -- serving evil -- & i do know for a fact that they have much more of the 'hidden wisdom' in their hands than is available to the children of the Light on this planet

& as they are cut off from the Source, the Creator , their wisdom also just leads one in magical circles

from 9eagle9's post 45

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2012, 20:25
interesting, 9eagle9 -- what i gather is that the elite [whose sadistic perversions this thread is about] are controlled by darkside forces -- serving evil -- & i do know for a fact that they have much more of the 'hidden wisdom' in their hands than is available to the children of the Light on this planet

& as they are cut off from the Source, the Creator , their wisdom also just leads one in magical circles

from 9eagle9's post 45

When do US HUMANS find all of this out?

Sammy
2nd May 2012, 20:29

from 9eagle9's post 45

Its my view that if they had the hidden wisdom, they would not be participating in those actions... but what do I know. Maybe what they play with and are experts at they have hidden, but there's zero wisdom in it and eventually they will find themselves alone, only to be eaten by their other world other dimensional master(s)

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 20:39
You know... its not so much unavailable to the alleged Children of Light they make a choice for bull****. Granted its hard to find and a lot of true wisdom is not found in media, books, internet publications .Not found in the usual 'easy' sources. One's psyche is not freed up enough to know Source wisdom. And they seek wisdom in the same channels that the dark elite either uses or employs themselves to distract them. The elite to a certain extent are very much influenced by density forces, archonic entities, that is what guides and influences them. It's reflected in our physical world. . And the Children of Light by their own ignorance dabble in the same thing, they have the same influences leveraging them. Unwitting agents of the dark and they wonder why I don't respect them. they contribute to the very thing they bitch about.

There are so many cord ins and layers of hierarchy in that field that I just refer to them as opposing forces.

Even in the older traditions is not where true wisdom comes from although much of it is wise. It's still coming from someone else and did attempt to provide avenues to folks who wanted an avenue to their own wisdom, or source. Some of these of these older practices were like a kitchen. They provided the pot and the pan and the stove, but it was the inner wisdom that allowed one to cook the meal.

The elite have moved to distort as much of that simple wisdom as possible but they ARE programmed the same the children of light. As soon as people make a choice for wisdom rather than programming or (bull****) they will see a marked change in the world. Until then they are used and give their power away.

from 9eagle9's post 45

wynderer
2nd May 2012, 20:42
it IS unavailable to those not initiated into the dark arts -- those who do learn much have to sell their souls to get it, tho

You know... its not so much unavailable to the alleged Children of Light they make a choice for bull****. Granted its hard to find and a lot of true wisdom is not found in media, books, internet publications .Not found in the usual 'easy' sources. One's psyche is not freed up enough to know Source wisdom. And they seek wisdom in the same channels that the dark elite either uses or employs themselves to distract them. The elite to a certain extent are very much influenced by density forces, archonic entities, that is what guides and influences them. It's reflected in our physical world. . And the Children of Light by their own ignorance dabble in the same thing, they have the same influences leveraging them. Unwitting agents of the dark and they wonder why I don't respect them. they contribute to the very thing they bitch about.

There are so many cord ins and layers of hierarchy in that field that I just refer to them as opposing forces.

Even in the older traditions is not where true wisdom comes from although much of it is wise. It's still coming from someone else and did attempt to provide avenues to folks who wanted an avenue to their own wisdom, or source. Some of these of these older practices were like a kitchen. They provided the pot and the pan and the stove, but it was the inner wisdom that allowed one to cook the meal.

The elite have moved to distort as much of that simple wisdom as possible but they ARE programmed the same the children of light. As soon as people make a choice for wisdom rather than programming or (bull****) they will see a marked change in the world. Until then they are used and give their power away.

from 9eagle9's post 45

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 20:54
When humans are ready to stop playing in their own ****.

When you make the choice to put the bull**** down. You can't find something out if one's head is stuck up the latest guru of the months ass, or in the latest GFL channeling.

I'm sitting here talking about it so obviously someone knows something. Wynderer mentions it. PL and I have talked about constructs. Sebastion has a thread on cording....this isn't a SECRET. We aren't talking in code or hiding this from anyone. There's a dozen threads on accessing source wisdom. No one is hiding anything.

Its a matter of .... Who is not listening? Even listening doesn't suffice, but getting into the inner landscape to see where you are being leveraged at does.

People make a choice for bull****.

from 9eagle9's post 45

When do US HUMANS find all of this out?

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 21:07
A soul can't be sold its given away. Or rather masked in so much density that it can't express itself.

Many of the practitioners are husks with no core access to source. Husks and clones. Organic robots. Organic portals.

there are a great many entities walking about in human form that aren't human. At least not human the way we think humans to be.

They have invited in archonic entities to a human body. Walk ins. to appease their gods who are jealous gods, jealous of humanities ability to create. They can only replicate so they engage in these same rites over and over again.

You can attend one of those silly 'give your soul to Omtep' , its all just a rite and play acting and is only given the gravity or power that on gives it. Unnerving? yes that people can be so low form but you have to keep in mind THOSE ARE PROGRAMMED PEOPLE!! They can be leveraged and intimidated the same as the common sheeple.

. A person in their right source connection can't give their soul away anymore than they can pull their own fingernails out. These are programmed people you walk into these rites with. You have to know your enemy. They are programmed and controlled. You master their archon and you master them. They will see whatever you want them to see.

The dark art is the same as the alleged white arts. Energy is managed all the same way. Its the mind that determines what will be dark (dense) and one will be lighter (less dense)

Dark arts promotes a need to fulfill egotistical and physical cravings. These practitioners are used for the archonic energies to experience physical lust and hunger and their fulfillment.

White art is often used for self gratification purposes to makes a lacking since of self authority.

Essential the same thing.

Sometimes convenient but not necessary both are equally low form and dense.

Whiskey_Mystic
2nd May 2012, 21:15
To me, it seems like the classifying of the the world into "good" and 'evil" is part of the programming. Once you choose a side like that, you have agreed to play the game. And so some of us believe that there is no good. There is no evil. There is only the Tao.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense.

-Rumi

Beren
2nd May 2012, 21:15

from 9eagle9's post 45

Its my view that if they had the hidden wisdom, they would not be participating in those actions... but what do I know. Maybe what they play with and are experts at they have hidden, but there's zero wisdom in it and eventually they will find themselves alone, only to be eaten by their other world other dimensional master(s)

True wisdom is always beautiful from all angles.
False wisdom is always ugly in true sense.

The core of beauty is wisdom but false wisdom likes to cloak into beauty.
Here lies a task for soul to recognize true wisdom from false.
It`s always beautiful and its aim is always the highest - this is Creator`s signature which is everywhere.
False one washes out quickly and shows its ugliness.

OoLaLaFrenchGirl
2nd May 2012, 21:24
I agree with you. I think the atrocities that these disturbed people have committed will be revealed. During Drake's last interview, I believe that he hinted that many of these things will become public knowledge.

Beren
2nd May 2012, 21:34
To me, it seems like the classifying of the the world into "good" and 'evil" is part of the programming. Once you choose a side like that, you have agreed to play the game. And so some of us believe that there is no good. There is no evil. There is only the Tao.

-Rumi

:)

Well in the ultimate reality , as you wrote , there is only IS, or Source of whom we are all a part.
But in lower levels there is good and evil. They exist simply because many souls agreed to make that happen .
In God`s reality - it doesn`t exist but in ours it does.

Point is for us to raise above our current level because we`re quite stuck in all this.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 21:48
They are already public knowledge obviously if we are hearing talking about them.

the public is selective about what it wants to hear and believe.

I agree with you. I think the atrocities that these disturbed people have committed will be revealed. During Drake's last interview, I believe that he hinted that many of these things will become public knowledge.

9eagle9
2nd May 2012, 21:52
It is , its only a matter of mechanics, dense and lighter.

My drum is very light compared to my kitchen counter.

That does not make my drum good and my kitchen counter evil.

Personally the closest I'm wiling to go is that I perceive it all as Greed Versus Decency.

-Rumi

Whiskey_Mystic
2nd May 2012, 22:00
I see it as Love and Fear.

In the Christian tradition, many have taught that Sin is not "evil". It is simply alienation from God. This makes sense to me.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2012, 22:04
I see it as Love and Fear.

In the Christian tradition, many have taught that Sin is not "evil". It is simply alienation from God. This makes sense to me.

There is no darkness only an absence of light etc... A. Einstein.

Sammy
2nd May 2012, 22:25
it IS unavailable to those not initiated into the dark arts -- those who do learn much have to sell their souls to get it, tho

I didn't sell my soul - I risked it so I could understand them (and myself) - almost killed me... almost killed myself, but I am here today - one doesn't have to sell their soul - one has to undo their own BS and few seem willing to let it all go.

brenie
2nd May 2012, 22:35
Hello Friends, the only way to combat the evil, the evil we know exists, is to shine a light on it.
Stand tall, if you hear of any such evil reveal it, shout out loud. It is up to all of us.

Please google holliedemandsjustice.org

Together we can make a difference.

Regards, brenie.

GoodETxSG
2nd May 2012, 23:04

I didn't sell my soul - I risked it so I could understand them (and myself) - almost killed me... almost killed myself, but I am here today - one doesn't have to sell their soul - one has to undo their own BS and few seem willing to let it all go.

It makes you wonder how they got all of the knowledge they profess to have. Spooky.

wynderer
3rd May 2012, 00:57
9eagle9, there IS evil -- what is being done to the little children & the animals on this planet is evil & is instigated by evil

evil is not all sexy & glamorous the way they are presenting it to our kids -- hottie vampires seems to be the latest trend

evil is : cold -- dark -- ugly -- smelly -- limiting -- narrow -- constrictive

& cruel

Personally the closest I'm wiling to go is that I perceive it all as Greed Versus Decency.

-Rumi

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i remember reading what a survivor of one of the Nazi camps said -- that it was not just the absence of Light there, but the presence of evil --

[

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Justoneman -- i was not directing that at you -- sorry if it seemed that way -- that was quite a gentle response from you if you thought i was saying you'd sold your soul! (:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i signed the petition when it was first out, Brenie

Hello Friends, the only way to combat the evil, the evil we know exists, is to shine a light on it.
Stand tall, if you hear of any such evil reveal it, shout out loud. It is up to all of us.

Regards, brenie.

wynderer
3rd May 2012, 01:01
WhiskeyMystic -- the place Rumi speaks of -- i kind of think that going to that state of consciousness he talks of is like my reward for good behaviour while still stuck in the Matrix here

-Rumi

9eagle9
3rd May 2012, 01:04
Whiskey said it best alienation from God. Alien thoughts, alien energies, alien archonic its all alien, alienation from God.

People revere aliens, and alienations, people venerate the idea of being an alien. Self professed. I can't help that I can't make sure I am least effected by it.

It's not like they aren't warned, they don't care. To me that's even scarier.

9eagle9, there IS evil -- what is being done to the little children & the animals on this planet is evil & is instigated by evil

evil is not all sexy & glamorous the way they are presenting it to our kids -- hottie vampires seems to be the latest trend

& cruel

-Rumi

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i remember reading what a survivor of one of the Nazi camps said -- that it was not just the absence of Light there, but the presence of evil --

[

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Justoneman -- i was not directing that at you -- sorry if it seemed that way -- that was quite a gentle response from you if you thought i was saying you'd sold your soul! (:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Regards, brenie.

9eagle9
3rd May 2012, 01:13
From gentler earlier traditons, they corrupted them. What the elite most noticeably practice is a bastardization of druidism although there's hermetcism mixed in there and other ancient traditions they used , far removed from their original intent.

They started a witch hunt against druids, took their practices made them low form, and then have used it to corrupt with. The lite dabblers do it to though so what can one do if the those professing to be on the light side of thing insist on doing the very thing their self proclaimed enemy is doing.

Druidism ran along bloodlines, and the dna was self preserving so true druidism is still accessible if rare. The elite don' t have the one thing that a generational druid has, they have mimickry. It's effective but more stupid than anything to be feared, for as much damage as they have done with it. But if the sheeple masses are doing the same thing , what can you do? You can't correct them because that's 'dissing' their belief system, you just honor their choices and let them dig their own grave. To do otherwise is 'mean' and 'negative'.

It makes you wonder how they got all of the knowledge they profess to have. Spooky.

Sammy
3rd May 2012, 01:15
From gentler earlier traditons, they corrupted them. What the elite most noticeably practice is a bastardization of druidism although there's hermetcism mixed in there and other ancient traditions they used , far removed from their original intent.

They started a witch hunt against druids, took their practices made them low form, and then have used it to corrupt with. The lite dabblers do it to though so what can one do if the those professing to be on the light side of thing insist on doing the very thing their self proclaimed enemy is doing.

Druidism ran along bloodlines, and the dna was self preserving so true druidism is still accessible if rare. The elite don' t have the one thing that a generational druid has, they have mimickry. It's effective but more stupid than anything to be feared, for as much damage as they have done with it. But if the sheeple masses are doing the same thing , what can you do? You can't correct them because that's 'dissing' their belief system, you just honor their choices and let them dig their own grave. To do otherwise is 'mean' and 'negative'.

Bammo again 9eagle9 - you are on a roll today - thanks for the great posts

wynderer
3rd May 2012, 01:28
the not caring -- yes -- sometimes it's very very sad to me -- sometimes it makes me angry -- sometimes at them -- the Humans -- for their ofttimes unbelievable denial/will-ful ignorance --& sometimes at their behind-the-scenes controllers

it's a rough go, matey

Whiskey said it best alienation from God. Alien thoughts, alien energies, alien archonic its all alien, alienation from God.

People revere aliens, and alienations, people venerate the idea of being an alien. Self professed. I can't help that I can't make sure I am least effected by it.

& cruel

-Rumi

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Regards, brenie.

9eagle9
3rd May 2012, 01:35
Generational druids, and shamans and people of that state of being are still witch hunted today. Not by the ptb, or the elite dark masters by their little lite worker minions. Not that they can do anything really on personal level but make sure the rest of the herd going over the cliff with them.

But they attack the very people who could help them out of the dense mess they made for themselves. The witchhunt never stopped it just got more covert, and the minons carrying the torches haven't an idea what they are doing.

For those remaining the only thing one can do is blow the bull**** and progamming out of the water, plug their idiot little minds into something that will preoccupy them so those who can be preserved are not tripping them, so that those who can be preserved may be preserved.

GoodETxSG
3rd May 2012, 02:01
the not caring -- yes -- sometimes it's very very sad to me -- sometimes it makes me angry -- sometimes at them -- the Humans -- for their ofttimes unbelievable denial/will-ful ignorance --& sometimes at their behind-the-scenes controllers

it's a rough go, matey

& cruel

-Rumi

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[

¤=[Post Update]=¤

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Regards, brenie.
===========================================
There it is again, it is never addressed. In other threads you always refer to every one else as though you are not one of us "Humans".

Though it is finally addressed by me for the last time on the U.S. soldiers thread... http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44569-U.S.-Troops-In-Neighborhood-Streets-Fully-Armed/page4

eva08
3rd May 2012, 03:36
Thank you, Alie, for this thread. Incidentally I just got through page 260 and glanced over the last pages of Brice Taylor Thanks for the memories. And I am not over the shock myself, but much is starting to make sense. I believe that TV is a much greater factor than I ever thought could be possible, for prepping subliminally especially children and keeping "adults" in place.
Especially the California education experiment got to me. And it seems much of the mind control is projected directly via computers. and TV.
I also re-confirmed an even greater god connection and spiritual alignment, that no matter how great the "control" of any subject matter, god's divine plan is better and will succeed, no matter what, provided I do not make too many decisions attempting to monitor or control.

What also really got to me, is what intentions must bring about this outrageous perversion. One possible answer could lie right here in the Learned Elders Protocol http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml#15

9eagle9
3rd May 2012, 11:14
===========================================
There it is again, it is never addressed. In other threads you always refer to every one else as though you are not one of us "Humans".

That's a land mine. There's other threads on the forums where you will be attacked if you admit to being a human.

The ptb has introduced so much bs out in the new thought arenas no one knows what they are, nor is it safe to admit to being a human anymore.

GoodETxSG
3rd May 2012, 11:52
I guees you are right, I guess they need to start their own I AM NOT HUMAN threads and stay in them and us lowly humans stay out of them.

Debra
4th May 2012, 00:16
I guees you are right, I guess they need to start their own I AM NOT HUMAN threads and stay in them and us lowly humans stay out of them.

Why? I am all for understanding each other - all species, no exception

Alie
4th May 2012, 00:53
well there have been alot of responses to this thread. Perhaps off topic from what my intended purpose was, but even so brought some interesting discussion.

My purpose of course, was to highlight happenings in the 3D world, and the 3D atrocities are being done to 3d children. It's Murder, Mutilation, Unspeakable Horrors done on innocents.

1. To those asleep --- allow this thread as an introduction to the Powers that Control You
2. To those Awake --- can we set aside our differences & allow this knowledge to fuel a Response -- Collectively --- perhaps make a difference?
3. To those who Don't Care -- Never forget that is is being done to innocents until it is stopped