PDA

View Full Version : For the notice of TPTB

aranuk
30th April 2012, 23:14
As you can see here at Avalon Forum with 5,232 members, there is no need for you guys to worry about a thing. Everything is just great. We just love you ruling us for many thousands of years. We like your mind control. As you can see in the topics we discuss, you have nothing to fear. Keep on doing what you have been doing and you will be just fine. I can assure you. Relax. Keep passing through laws which restrict our freedom, make us poorer, we like it.

Stan

Maia Gabrial
30th April 2012, 23:18
Ahhhhh - sarcasm!
But true to a point. However, we don't know how many people ARE doing something about it. The forum doesn't exactly represent that, does it?

Kimberley
30th April 2012, 23:19
Hahahaha Stan I love you!!! Wish you would have titled this TPTHNPA "The powers that have no power anymore".. but besides that hahahhahaha still love you!!!

aranuk
30th April 2012, 23:21
Get a griggin' frip folks. Wake up. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

unohoo

Kimberley
30th April 2012, 23:24
Ahhhhh - sarcasm!
But true to a point. However, we don't know how many people ARE doing something about it. The forum doesn't exactly represent that, does it?

Ya know Maria...I have to say that I feel this forum does represent a majority of people that have their eyes on the prize, however the naysayers lower vibrating energy is something we have been learning to negate/avoid/not look at for a long time. And it takes practice to not give it any attention anymore...

Live long and prosper is my moto!!!

Much love!!

aranuk
30th April 2012, 23:33
Ahhhhh - sarcasm!

No I am telling TPTB the truth. We are not any kind of opposition to you leacherous murderous bastards paedophiles child murderers liars. If it were up to us only here you would have us all chipped into oblivion for millenium.

Stan

wynderer
30th April 2012, 23:41
signed in just to give this a bump -- Stan 'speaks to my condition,' as Quakers say

As you can see here at Avalon Forum with 5,232 members, there is no need for you guys to worry about a thing. Everything is just great. We just love you ruling us for many thousands of years. We like your mind control. As you can see in the topics we discuss, you have nothing to fear. Keep on doing what you have been doing and you will be just fine. I can assure you. Relax. Keep passing through laws which restrict our freedom, make us poorer, we like it.

Stan

aranuk
30th April 2012, 23:44
Yo! Thank you dearest Wynderer.

Never give up -- never surrender

Stan

Earth Angel
30th April 2012, 23:48
as Inelia says we are getting rid of POO.........Power Over Others has to go!!

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/59-april-2012/222-we-are-leaving-poo-behind.html

The entire paradigm we are moving out of is based on Power Over Others. The society we carved out is based on power over others and power over environment. Concepts which were seen as advanced and necessary for the good of humanity.
Which is why so many individuals react in fear or negativity when they hear the word “power”. The concept is that power has a hierarchical format, that there are people out there who are either less, or more, powerful than we are. Although we might think this structure is only used by “dark workers”, it is not. It is also used by “light workers”. For example, in order to be of service to others, a person needs individuals, or situations, around them that either have sleeping individuals (who they can help awaken), or victims (who they can help out). The lightworker, is then in a position of having power over others who are not powerful enough to help themselves. When someone is in the path of Bodhisattva, they need people and environments that are suffering, so they can go in and help out. It is a good path to eventually leave the cycle of power over others, but it is the path, not the destination.

aranuk
30th April 2012, 23:59
as Inelia says we are getting rid of POO.........Power Over Others has to go!!

http://ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/59-april-2012/222-we-are-leaving-poo-behind.html

The entire paradigm we are moving out of is based on Power Over Others. The society we carved out is based on power over others and power over environment. Concepts which were seen as advanced and necessary for the good of humanity.
Which is why so many individuals react in fear or negativity when they hear the word “power”. The concept is that power has a hierarchical format, that there are people out there who are either less, or more, powerful than we are. Although we might think this structure is only used by “dark workers”, it is not. It is also used by “light workers”. For example, in order to be of service to others, a person needs individuals, or situations, around them that either have sleeping individuals (who they can help awaken), or victims (who they can help out). The lightworker, is then in a position of having power over others who are not powerful enough to help themselves. When someone is in the path of Bodhisattva, they need people and environments that are suffering, so they can go in and help out. It is a good path to eventually leave the cycle of power over others, but it is the path, not the destination.

Inelia says, does she really. She has left Avalon. She has nothing to do with what I am saying here.

Stan

aranuk
1st May 2012, 01:07
signed in just to give this a bump -- Stan 'speaks to my condition,' as Quakers say

Stan

ooh wynderer what condition do you mean?

Stan

wynderer
1st May 2012, 01:11

Stan

Stan

Hi Stan -- i think you could rephrase it by saying, 'You took the words right out of my mouth!'

wyn

kersley
1st May 2012, 01:12
Hahahaha Stan I love you!!! Wish you would have titled this TPTHNPA "The powers that have no power anymore".. but besides that hahahhahaha still love you!!!

I think that title ( TPTHNPA ) could catch on..

aranuk
1st May 2012, 01:16

Stan

Stan

Hi Stan -- i think you could rephrase it by saying, 'You took the words right out of my mouth!'

wyn
So we see eye to eye sister? That'sa start then

Stan

wynderer
1st May 2012, 01:39

Stan

Stan

wyn

Stan

yeap -- i think we're on the same wave length -- i haven't seen any posts by you stating that 'it's all good'...

wyn

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 04:24
In your opinion, what percent chance is there for the mass arrests to happen end of May? Why haven't mass arrests occurred long ago? What will happen if we don't see mass arrests end of May? Could it be because of fear holding the lightworkers back or is it because the elites somehow prevented their arrests? I am starting to get worried with all the delays!

modwiz
1st May 2012, 04:45
In your opinion, what percent chance is there for the mass arrests to happen end of May? Why haven't mass arrests occurred long ago? What will happen if we don't see mass arrests end of May? Could it be because of fear holding the lightworkers back or is it because the elites somehow prevented their arrests? I am starting to get worried with all the delays!

Lightworkers? There are too few of them. There are those who say they are and are frauds.

Do not concern yourself with delays, there is only acting when the time is right. It is a necessity for false leads and dead ends. We are not sitting in a private room planning this and the paradigm shift that wants to happen is akin to the world spinning the other way. We will be waist deep in it happening as well. This is a participatory event, and it will involve more than meditating and holding space for it.

It will take all we have to offer. How bad do we really want it? This is not a list for Santa to fulfill.

Anyone who remembers the Matrix movies, will do well to recall the Cipher character. He gets lost in the bigger story. The role he plays is huge. Now take him and multiply by a few million and you may see the enormity of not acting before success looks probable.

If you do not know of the Cipher reference, it doesn't really matter.

Patience is a virtue in short supply these days. If you do not have it, develop it. It is a virtue in all things, not just waiting for the world to shift its' energetic axis.

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 05:13
I am just worried there won't be enough time to wake up most souls in time for the 12/21/12 ascension deadline. We have been patient for many years, but we are almost out of time. Much needs to be done to wake up the sheeple, clean up the mess and prepare for ascension and there just isn't the time anymore to do everything, only the things of high priority.

edit: anyone of you on this forum that has connection to Drake and/or other lightworkers needs to let it be known we can't sit and wait any longer, we must fast track the mass arrests! :ballchain:

gripreaper
1st May 2012, 05:25
I am just worried there won't be enough time to wake up most souls in time for the 12/21/12 ascension deadline. We have been patient for many years, but we are almost out of time. Much needs to be done to wake up the sheeple, clean up the mess and prepare for ascension and there just isn't the time anymore to do everything, only the things of high priority.

edit: anyone of you on this forum that has connection to Drake and/or other lightworkers needs to let it be known we can't sit and wait any longer, we must fast track the mass arrests! :ballchain:

I would get with DreamsInDigital, as she has ET/ED connections most of us don't have. If anyone could get them to the table, she could.

KiwiElf
1st May 2012, 05:34

Space_Ace,
I love your enthusiasm. But,... says WHO??? Patience my friend - Haste makes Waste. It will take the time it takes. :)

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 05:34
I would get with DreamsInDigital, as she has ET/ED connections most of us don't have. If anyone could get them to the table, she could.

Is she a channeler? Channeling has been proven highly unreliable and may simply reflect that person's beliefs. If she has actual close encounters with ETs, we would love to know everything that she/they are allowed to tell us, including why so many delays.

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 05:40
Space_Ace,
I love your enthusiasm. But,... says WHO??? Patience my friend - Haste makes Waste. It will take the time it takes. :)

The more time it takes, the less souls will have the time to wake up and learn how to ascend by 12/21/12. I read that souls who can't fully wake and prepare will "miss out"(for this lifetime) on their ascension(to 4d positive then 5d) and experience "death" and leave Earth, be in the astral realms(known as 4d) for a period of "time" then reincarnate into another 3d Earthlike world to get another shot at ascension. Repeat if unsuccessful. I just would like to see as many souls as possible get the chance to ascend this lifetime. :)

KiwiElf
1st May 2012, 05:49
Well, perhaps you should send Drake an email explaining this? :)

christian
1st May 2012, 09:15
Although there are a couple of thousand members, of which most claim to be eager to facilitate changes, there has been no concerted effort yet under the banner of Project Avalon. Plus there is always a degree of discussion and debate going on about the hieroglyphics of a snowman, evanescent verbiage.

Stan, am I getting you right, that this prompts you to assess, that we apparently are no threat to the status quo and not really interested in any change?

We are indeed distracted and caught up with pettiness regularly, most all of us, of course I include myself there, and this way one can legitimatily argue we waste valuable opportunities to do something more effective. But individually and with groups outside of this forum many of us make efforts and make a difference and the discussions going on here helped many to do that more effectively. It's not that black and white as you portayed it. I think it's due to Avalon's nature as an online forum, that it's rather the exception, that members meet and do something together in the 'real world'. In the story about the hero of the Swiss independence story "Wilhelm Tell", Friedrich Schiller lets him say "The strong one is most effective and powerful when he's acts as an individual". In a way I think, that is why most Avalonians - while evaluating stuff together on the forum - do not see the urgent need to team up with other Avalonians outside of the forum. I know, there are many people on this forum, who do a great job, when it comes to faciltating change plus I greatly appreciate a significant degree of the info and analysis, that is being posted here. The formation of local little or big groups is very valuable, but it's not the essence of human evolution I think. I think the emphasis is on individual self-responsibility and empowerment, because that has the emphasis on everyone is powerful and his own master and by all of us being that way we will thrive together, instead of first we have to get together, because we are powerless individually and only as a group we can achieve something. It's a delicate distinction. Individual power and taking action is a necessity and collective action a possibility and an opportunity, not the other way round. In a group collectively acting, there is maybe only one self-determind individual among them, one shepherd and many sheep. When everyone acts as an individual, the collective action is there "by itself" and we are all responsible sovereigns.

wynderer
1st May 2012, 09:33
bump

Stan , i see you're in Edinburgh -- directly on my family tree is James Watt -- he probably had a lot of Reptilian blood in him if he had a University named after him

Get a griggin' frip folks. Wake up. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

unohoo

aranuk
1st May 2012, 15:05

Stan

Stan

wyn

Stan

yeap -- i think we're on the same wave length -- i haven't seen any posts by you stating that 'it's all good'...

wyn

What's all good?

Stan

wynderer
1st May 2012, 15:23
maybe they don't use that term in Scotland -- here the bliss-seekers like to say,
'It's all good' -- they also like to use the word 'sweet' -- as in a 'sweet little house in the mountains' etc

or maybe i misunderstood you -- read you as being exasperated at all the silly threads while our planet is going down

aranuk
1st May 2012, 15:32
bump

Stan , i see you're in Edinburgh -- directly on my family tree is James Watt -- he probably had a lot of Reptilian blood in him if he had a University named after him

unohoo

Yes Watt was a great inventor. The electric watt gets his name.The Heriot Watt University took his name in his honour. He didn't leave money towards it though. Reptilian blood? I'm not so sure about that one.

Stan

Alie
1st May 2012, 16:13
Although there are a couple of thousand members, of which most claim to be eager to facilitate changes, there has been no concerted effort yet under the banner of Project Avalon. Plus there is always a degree of discussion and debate going on about the hieroglyphics of a snowman, evanescent verbiage.

Stan, am I getting you right, that this prompts you to assess, that we apparently are no threat to the status quo and not really interested in any change?

We are indeed distracted and caught up with pettiness regularly, most all of us, of course I include myself there, and this way one can legitimatily argue we waste valuable opportunities to do something more effective. But individually and with groups outside of this forum many of us make efforts and make a difference and the discussions going on here helped many to do that more effectively. It's not that black and white as you portayed it. I think it's due to Avalon's nature as an online forum, that it's rather the exception, that members meet and do something together in the 'real world'. In the story about the hero of the Swiss independence story "Wilhelm Tell", Friedrich Schiller lets him say "The strong one is most effective and powerful when he's acts as an individual". In a way I think, that is why most Avalonians - while evaluating stuff together on the forum - do not see the urgent need to team up with other Avalonians outside of the forum. I know, there are many people on this forum, who do a great job, when it comes to faciltating change plus I greatly appreciate a significant degree of the info and analysis, that is being posted here. The formation of local little or big groups is very valuable, but it's not the essence of human evolution I think. I think the emphasis is on individual self-responsibility and empowerment, because that has the emphasis on everyone is powerful and his own master and by all of us being that way we will thrive together, instead of first we have to get together, because we are powerless individually and only as a group we can achieve something. It's a delicate distinction. Individual power and taking action is a necessity and collective action a possibility and an opportunity, not the other way round. In a group collectively acting, there is maybe only one self-determind individual among them, one shepherd and many sheep. When everyone acts as an individual, the collective action is there "by itself" and we are all responsible sovereigns.

Well let's imagine that Meetup London is going to be working it out (PA community) into reality --- whatever that might be. I am very excited about that meeting even though I'm in Eastern USA.

I think Stan is attempting to use a form of communication to stop the "chattering" and focus on core issues and offering truth as he sees it, using the wonderful art of sarcasm (cut flesh -- penetrate heart). But what's interesting and unique is that it appears to be sarcasm, yet it's Stan's version of truth.

I tend to use "shock and awe" and logical arguments to get someone's attention.

Some people use storytelling or peer pressure.

I thank Stan for doing this b/c I think it's perfectly fine to support/promote individual empowerment --- but IMHO combined focused energy of more than one person is razor sharp in its effect.

frances
1st May 2012, 17:41
Hello Stan, I come from a very very big family. Nobody in my family or friends know about The New World Order. My family and friends are good people they work and pay their way in life, they, like the vast majority of people are called The Salt Of The Earth. I see no reason why these good people will be excluded from any enlightenment, transistion to higher vibration or what ever is due to come. It breaks my heart to hear people say only the people who have raised their vibration will transcend, what ever that is, to a higher dimension, what ever that is, and lower vibrational people will get left behind. Well NWO or not I'm sticking with the salt of the earth. Frances.

Space_Ace
1st May 2012, 21:39
Hello Stan, I come from a very very big family. Nobody in my family or friends know about The New World Order. My family and friends are good people they work and pay their way in life, they, like the vast majority of people are called The Salt Of The Earth. I see no reason why these good people will be excluded from any enlightenment, transistion to higher vibration or what ever is due to come. It breaks my heart to hear people say only the people who have raised their vibration will transcend, what ever that is, to a higher dimension, what ever that is, and lower vibrational people will get left behind. Well NWO or not I'm sticking with the salt of the earth. Frances.

From what I read, the theory for ascension is that all souls must be interested in ascending and use their freewill to learn how to ascend by raising their vibrations. I plan to help my parents ascend if they are interested in ascension once I learn how to ascend myself. But first my parents must wake up and right now they are very close minded and brainwashed. Here's hoping the mass arrests occur soon and the media becomes free to report the truth. I will then try again to teach my parents everything I have learned.

frances
1st May 2012, 22:22
Maybe being the only one in my extended family and group of friends that is aware of world and spiritual changes, means I can guide and help them. Maybe that is my role. I feel to grounded to be aware of any vibrational changes within myself. Frances.

Avocadess
2nd May 2012, 02:25
And remember that if you are a member of this Forum and any certain entities with usernames here are sapping your energy with their posts (i.e., which cause a drain on your energy), go to your "notifications" page (inbox page) and "edit ignore list." Then when they post you won't even have to read what they say (except when others quote them, heh).

Some very negative energies are attracted to this Forum (or even paid to come here as shills for the dark forces). Moths are attracted to the light (but eventually burn out).

foreverfan
2nd May 2012, 03:31
I've officially awakened 2 people. Well... 3 if you include the wife [edited by request].

frances
2nd May 2012, 11:00
Forever fan, made me laugh. Frances.

Black Panther
2nd May 2012, 11:39

Is she a channeler? Channeling has been proven highly unreliable and may simply reflect that person's beliefs. If she has actual close encounters with ETs, we would love to know everything that she/they are allowed to tell us, including why so many delays.

She does have ET/ED connections. She is anti-channeling!

Good point Christian! If we all work on ourselves this time there is no need to come together.
The internet is there to connect, even though someone else is physically living on the other
side of the Earth (or in Germany :p)

christian
2nd May 2012, 12:11
IMHO combined focused energy of more than one person is razor sharp in its effect.

If we all work on ourselves this time there is no need to come together.
The internet is there to connect, even though someone else is physically living on the other
side of the Earth (or in Germany :p)

Working together can multiply each individuals efforts indeed. What I was alluding to is for example the Venus Project, where people get together now to pursue that idea and there are well-meaning people among them and they may achieve some things in some ways, but all in all this Venus Project is about having a supercomputer in charge of what everyone has to do, so this is about giving up personal responsibility instead of using personal responsibility to create a genuinely responsible community. I mean, we don't have to form the group called "humanity", we already are that group. So in a way we don't have to come together, because we already are together, but what we collectively and many people individually not yet do is acting responsible.

I kind of risk my neck with careless talk here. I already made some good connections in the past over the internet with people I physically worked with, that's a good thing and I love to see decent communities forming and creating beautiful things and momentum. I might team up physically with some of you for some project someday, I'd be glad to :)