PDA

View Full Version : A metaphysical way to defeat the cabal?

bekrah
1st May 2012, 16:51
Here's my train of thought. It can best be described with an analogy. You know how in different RPGs there are different classes you can play, such as sorcerers, wizards, paladins, clerics, etc? I'm curious about the classes such as clerics, and paladins, who use healing magic.

I remember that healing magic does not mix with what would be considered evil characters in these games. For example, if a cleric casts a healing spell on one of his party, it heals them, if said cleric casts the same spell on some undead creature it damages or destroys the creature.

I wonder if this idea could be applied in real life. The idea is these creatures (elites, or those controlling the elites) are made of pure hatred and darkness, add light to that mix and the darkness can't exist. This makes me think maybe Reiki or something similar could be used for the same purpose.

What do you guys think? I would like to hear opinions both for and against this. It's just a thought that crossed my mind. Maybe we could collectively roll a D20 and get a divine intervention and send these guys back to the abyss where they belong.

:wizard:

Wind
1st May 2012, 17:00
The only known way to defeat the darkness is meditation, group meditation. That is the only way to save Earth and time is running short.

bekrah
1st May 2012, 17:06
The only known way to defeat the darkness is meditation, group meditation. That is the only way to save Earth and time is running short.

I'm inclined to agree with that... Have you heard of the intention experiment? http://theintentionexperiment.com/ What you say reminds me of that, and I like it.

dddanieljjjamesss
1st May 2012, 17:51
I think the whole deal is to kill em with kindness.
Anyone who doesn't want to get on the boat, will get carried by the water.

Either way, be careful of relying too much on vehicles of programming like games and movies to figure out how best light can defeat dark.

It's not so much about conquering but reabsorbing and bringing them back into love. That's your healing magick.

bekrah
1st May 2012, 17:56
I think the whole deal is to kill em with kindness.
Anyone who doesn't want to get on the boat, will get carried by the water.

Either way, be careful of relying too much on vehicles of programming like games and movies to figure out how best light can defeat dark.

It's not so much about conquering but reabsorbing and bringing them back into love. That's your healing magick.

*edit* Just a notice I added the pink highlight for emphasis on that part. Thanks

You said it much better than I can, thank you! I agree with that sentiment.

bearcow
1st May 2012, 18:19
They want us to become them. It is all about the "cremation of care", if this happens, they win. Bottom line, if love stays in the heart of the people of the world, they will lose in the end. It doesn't matter how sophisticated and pervasive their "control" grid becomes, if it doesn't jive with the aspirations of the collective unconscious. In the short term, war may happen, many people could die, but these problems are mainly a natural byproduct of mankind's own ignorant self image. The long term solution is to pull the roots of wickedness out from within. If the shadow has no foothold within the majority of people, it will have no capacity to organize itself within the culture. Until then, Groups of powerful evil men are a necessary evil. As the saying goes, the shadow helps to define the light.

The shock wave of controlling fear they tried to create in 9/11 has backfired. From that sequence of events a natural counterbalance was created that has let the general population slowly start to see things as they really are. The reason why the counterbalance came about is because their agenda moved too far along the left hand path compared to what the collective unconsciousness would support as an acceptable future. In the past, the Nazi's, Napoleon, Alexander the great, and so on all destroy themselves because they bite off more than they can chew. They no longer serve the purpose they were meant to. In time this new group of megalomaniacs and their imperial tendencies will do the same. They are never satisfied with what they have.

The only way they can win is if the general public's world view is co-opted into their world view, that is, the person on the street unconsciously starts to embrace the shadow.

bekrah
1st May 2012, 18:27
They want us to become them. It is all about the "cremation of care", if this happens, they win. Bottom line, if love stays in the heart of the people of the world, they will lose in the end. It doesn't matter how sophisticated and pervasive their "control" grid becomes, if it doesn't jive with the aspirations of the collective unconscious. In the short term, war may happen, many people could die, but these problems are mainly a natural byproduct of mankind's own ignorant self image. The long term solution is to pull the roots of wickedness out from within. If the shadow has no foothold within the majority of people, it will have no capacity to organize itself within the culture. Until then, Groups of powerful evil men are a necessary evil. As the saying goes, the shadow helps to define the light.

The shock wave of controlling fear they tried to create in 9/11 has backfired. From that sequence of events a natural counterbalance was created that has let the general population slowly start to see things as they really are. The reason why the counterbalance came about is because their agenda moved too far along the left hand path compared to what the collective unconsciousness would support as an acceptable future. In the past, the Nazi's, Napoleon, Alexander the great, and so on all destroy themselves because they bite off more than they can chew. They no longer serve the purpose they were meant to. In time this new group of megalomaniacs and their imperial tendencies will do the same. They are never satisfied with what they have.

The only way they can win is if the general public's world view is co-opted into their world view, that is, the person on the street unconsciously starts to embrace the shadow.

Good points you make here, thank you. I think it's important to hang onto the love in our hearts, and let it grow.
By the way, I like your signature. Dr. Seuss is a wise one.