PDA

View Full Version : Karma In Action Now!

crested-duck
2nd May 2012, 11:11
"What goes around comes around !" The longer I live, the more I see people get what they deserve. Maybe a better way to say it would be: The monster you create will eventually bite you in the ass and destroy you in the end. There have been many I have studied, researched and followed overe time here at PA. The "Good&Honorable Soul" that made the following video has never been anything but honest and upfront and deserves respect for his actions as such. --Now Pay Attention And Learn Truth For Yourself-Rob-------------------Beware Alternative Forums And False Phrophets Of Freedom!!4QvhPdNXNJs

OnyxKnight
2nd May 2012, 11:17
"the video you requested is not available" ....

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd May 2012, 11:18
CD,

the video is gone, dunno what it was, but if you can track it down and repost it that would be great.

crested-duck
2nd May 2012, 11:41
Seems the frauds it exposed have managed to remove it somehow! Just proves to me he was right and truth is being deliberatly removed. The ones I'm talking about are/were right here at PA Lieing and misguideing the uneducated souls-You the guilty ones know who you are, and you fear me and King Anthony and the truth. Beware karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around,you'll get what you deserve in the end!-Rob

spiritguide
2nd May 2012, 13:13
Tell us about the video please or give us a link to the source. Please share.

childs hood end
2nd May 2012, 15:40
Be interested in hearing this ?

noprophet
2nd May 2012, 15:45
Synopsis maybe?

peace
2nd May 2012, 15:47
Seems the frauds it exposed have managed to remove it somehow! Just proves to me he was right and truth is being deliberatly removed. The ones I'm talking about are/were right here at PA Lieing and misguideing the uneducated souls-You the guilty ones know who you are, and you fear me and King Anthony and the truth. Beware karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around,you'll get what you deserve in the end!-Rob

OR, it could be a bad link ... ? A lot of emotion behind this, please share your thoughts via a typed out reply.

CD7
2nd May 2012, 15:52
Holy crap look what Ur doing to us crested! The karma kings and queens are at the edge of our seat. :eek:

crested-duck
2nd May 2012, 18:30
If I tell you the truth here and now I'll be PERMANENTLY BANNED from here. I suggest you try to dig up a thread from a couple days ago at TOT. It was in the Kerry Cassidy on coast to coast thread. But it really started a day earlier in a conversation with LS. I asked questions and he responded with more questions. He acted with "avoidance" instead of" integrity" and I lost all respect for him and called him out. I made statements and gave facts. He gave me questions and avoidance and showed his true colors. Guess that makes me" the game spoiler" now. Oh well the trash-can was full of crap and I took the liberty of takeing out the trash myself, and the whole place smells better already.-Rob

Rogerc
2nd May 2012, 18:57
How exciting Rob - Tell me though if you could have been PERMANENTLY BANNED by an explanation surely the same would have happened if the video had worked.

You're as evasive as Donald Rumsfeld

crested-duck
2nd May 2012, 19:18
Let's try loading it again now because it works on KingAnthony2007"s youtube channel but not here for some unexplained reason! Rob4qvhPdNXNJs

=[Post Update]=

It's up again for now anyway!-Rob

Rogerc
3rd May 2012, 03:15
What an intriguing video. The guy camly makes a lot of sense, especially about forums.

ktlight
3rd May 2012, 17:27
Beware karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around,you'll get what you deserve in the end!-Rob

When it comes around and bites you in the arse, just remember this unnecessary attack and that you got what you deserved.

The entire thread is completely unnecessary and very, very personally against LS. It should be made illegal to personally attack anyone. That tack is completely ignorant. Shame on you!!!

Paul
3rd May 2012, 18:19

When it comes around and bites you in the arse, just remember this unnecessary attack and that you got what you deserved.

The entire thread is completely unnecessary and very, very personally against LS. It should be made illegal to personally attack anyone. That tack is completely ignorant. Shame on you!!!

Well, crested-duck's comment was a somewhat rude or at least sharp attack on the actions of someone(s); but I actually did not know on whose actions when I first read it. Unless I'm the dullest knife in the drawer (certainly possible) this means that some other readers didn't know on whom either ... thanks for spelling that out :).

When I viewed King Anthony's video, I heard a coherent discussion of some concepts of law, and of methods of presenting disinformation on web forums, not a viscious attack on individuals. A snippet of an interview with Lord Sidious is included in King Anthony's video, as Lord Sidious presents and exemplifies well the position with which King Anthony is concerned.

I learned nothing about the person of Lord Sidious from this thread ... nothing personal. I do learn an interesting and perhaps valuable perspective on the way in which the Freeman movement and related legal sounding theories are being used against us.

I also see an attack on King Anthony and those supporting him in this thread; a rather rude or at least sharp attack.

Thankfully, rude or sharp attacks are not illegal. I would rue the day they became so.

The purpose of King Anthony's video was, from what I can tell, not to personally attack but to present his understanding of and concerns with the Freeman movement and related legal theories and how they are being used to distract and disinform individuals and forums.

Cries of outrage and claims and counterclaims of personal attacks are one means of derailing such discussions.

:focus:

Paul
3rd May 2012, 18:23
Some asked me via a private channel why the King Anthony video was up again, having been taken down once.

It was the action of an individual forum member to post the first video here.

It was (from what I can see) the action of Youtube to take down that video.

Somehow the video was restored on Youtube.

It was the again the action of a forum member to repost the restored Youtube video.

I do not know why Youtube took down then restored the video.

ktlight
3rd May 2012, 20:02
I was not talking about the video. I was the one who thanked crested-duck on TOT on KA's behalf.

So, you think it's alright to state "Oh well the trash-can was full of crap and I took the liberty of takeing out the trash myself, and the whole place smells better already.-Rob"

If you ask crested-duck who he is referring to, who do you think he would say? That is personal and, therefore, not fair play. Are you saying, Paul, that you do not find what crested-duck stated insulting?

Paul
3rd May 2012, 23:28
I was not talking about the video. I was the one who thanked crested-duck on TOT on KA's behalf.

So, you think it's alright to state "Oh well the trash-can was full of crap and I took the liberty of takeing out the trash myself, and the whole place smells better already.-Rob"

If you ask crested-duck who he is referring to, who do you think he would say? That is personal and, therefore, not fair play. Are you saying, Paul, that you do not find what crested-duck stated insulting?

I did not this time, and do not usually, review the comments made by members of this forum, on other forums, regarding other persons who are not members of this forum.

crested-duck
4th May 2012, 08:36
Thanks for watching video and your replies. Sincerely,Rob PS- I've been attacked by the best of them my whole life, I'm still standing and sleep easily with no regrets, because I've always spoken the truth as I saw & understood it at the time. I will continue to do so till death.

TWINCANS
5th May 2012, 16:43
So to be clear: this is an argument about the 'freeman/freewoman movement? King Anthony and Crested Duck do not agree with the approach being taken in what is currently accepted as this 'movement'? Is that all?

In the youtube video, I do not see an alternative interpretation being offered. Only a lot of 'point of view' statements being made as if they are Truth. The choice to make them in such a very public way can only be an invitation to rebut.

So let the games begin.