PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility -

HORIZONS
1st August 2010, 03:28
"Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility - therefore, allow for impossibilities to be options in your experience."

What do we believe is possible? What do we think/believe is impossible? Do we allow for impossibilities to be options in our experience? Or do we think/believe that "it" cannot be done or accomplished in our lives?

Have you ever heard the saying - "can't can't do sh*t" ? Well it's true. If we are conditioned to think/believe in a certain way then we are limited in our options, but if we can break the boundaries of limitation then nothing is beyond the realm of possibilities - and we can then allow for impossibilities to become options in our life experience.

What do you think?

unplugged
1st August 2010, 04:21
". . .Have you ever heard the saying - "can't can't do sh*t" ? Well it's true. If we are conditioned to think/believe in a certain way then we are limited in our options, but if we can break the boundaries of limitation then nothing is beyond the realm of possibilities - and we can then allow for impossibilities to become options in our life experience.

Making the impossible possible is certainly possible. It's how the mind works that must be re-formatted. As an example, when I began replying to this post I immediately shaped a conditional in my mind that limited the extent to which the impossible might become possible. I heard in my mind "making the impossible possible is certainly possible though exceedingly difficult to accomplish.

One has to ditch the mind matrix. It is obvious this can be done. Simply witness the past 120 or so years of exponential growth in terms of humanity's experience of "what's possible" on earth. It's all about redefining boundaries -- making the once-seemingly-impossible possible.

Now seeing the possibilities within seeming impossibilities is always easier than enlivening them. And actively searching out new possibilities is certainly more likely to result in pushing back boundaries than unquestioningly accepting that something's utterly and completely Impossible!" So it would seem the first rule of engagement for making the impossible possible is developing a state of mind that "dreams the impossible dream" and believes in all possibilities.

cloud9
1st August 2010, 04:23
This is becoming my motto, if I look back just a few years ago when I thought I knew a lot, nowadays what I learn every day is getting crazier by the minute. I've learned to say" It's possible" quite often these days.
If I can't believe in something I just leave it in the back of my mind for a few weeks or months and sure enough I find another source or somebody else talking about. How quick do we need to change our belief system just to keep up?

Arpheus
1st August 2010, 04:46
I havent played videogames in quite a while now that i am focused on my own growth a lot more,but when i finished playing final fantasy 13 i loved when the characters told the last final game boss they were there to make the impossible possible LOL.I think believing gives you the ability capabilty of achieving things without a question.:tea:

dreamchaser
1st August 2010, 12:55
i love the idea aswell of nothing being impossible! :D When DID it start??..... Years ago i suppose. I looked up at the stars. Something about them just transfixed me. I didnt know what that was then. But Ive come to understand more recently that looking up at the sky is very close to looking into something that approaches infinity. Like 2 mirrors facing each other. A reflection of a reflection of a reflection....and on and on forever. Like a fractal image, a pattern within a pattern, and so on. Is infinity impossible? Nah, i just cant fit it in my brain. Thats NOT a good reason for me to NOT try to see more. Cos i know the journey alone WILL yield its OWN rewards!!

I dont like the word impossible. i never did. It sets up boundries, and we have too many boundries put upon us already! Knowledge and theory change every day. What was siad to have been impossible yesterday becomes old news tomorrow. i believe Bill Gates himself said that a PC would never need a hard drive larger than 40MB! lol ANYbody can be wrong! If someone says that something is impossible the odds are they WILL be proved wrong!

One thing Ive learned, and I believe it has even been proven scientifically, is that mental visualisation of a goal can actually help a person to attain that goal. The human mind IS a powerful tool. Too often taken for granted or underrated.

See you ALL in the place where dreams are real!! :) :love:

Regards, Adrian.

noxon medem
1st August 2010, 12:56
- Things are changing fast, or they are the same but my perception change.
Personaly I have given up having a fixed beliefsystem many years ago.
That is challenging more of me, but make more and more sense.
Everything is possible, if I am not blind to that amazing fact.

dreamchaser
1st August 2010, 12:59
Some words should be banned from use! Open up our hearts and minds, and SEE the beauty and complexity all around us!! :love:

Kulapops
1st August 2010, 15:05
My own favourite term for this is 'The universe can turn on a dime' Kulapops TM...all rights reserved...

I imagine the universe is both far simpler and far more complex than we can possibly imagine.

That's why I'm prepared to believe all of this conspiracy stuff could disappear by Thursday, and be replaced with an even more understandable universe, and no one would believe it was ever any differnt.

When I think of how the Swine Flu changed from an overrarching-dastardly-evil-plan into nothing over night, my heart is warmed.

The more we entertain the thought of the impossible, the more funky it is going to get around here.

Whoo-hoo !

K

Thanks for starting the thread Horizons... this kind of energy is a refreshing tonic.

tone3jaguar
1st August 2010, 17:13
Considering that there are parallel dimensions and universes out there I would say that what is possible is beyond the reach of our imaginations.

dreamchaser
1st August 2010, 20:37
I believe in infinate dimensions, infinate universes, and as such i believe in infinate possibilities. Maybe NOT in this physical dimension, but I can hope and dream...

:love:

MariaDine
1st August 2010, 21:02
Possible ...Impossible... How do we escape this 3 D «condition» ? How do we deal with it on a daily basis ? Is there anything we can do to change this ? Faith in the unseen...Belief...Gut feeling...Heart feelings ? What ? ..................These questions plagued me for years...

The mind and the heart is all we need... ...What a cliché! ..I thought !!!

After a few Impossibles happen to me, I came to understand that all we can chose is our on attitude towards Life... our Intention is the key... the only thing we can controle...

lunaflare
1st August 2010, 21:08
I always liked this snippet from, "Through the Looking Glass" where an incredulous and confused Alice has her vista of "reality" widened by the White Queen.

Alice laughed. `There's no use trying,' she said `one ca'n't believe impossible things.'

`I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. `When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Lewis Carrol had a knack for turning beliefs topsy, turvy... this chapter (chapter five, Wool and Water) also includes the concept of living backwards, recovering memory.. which I feel is relevant to NOW...a bit like the saying of understanding our past to navigate our future...

dreamchaser
1st August 2010, 21:46
Thats a very beautiful extract Luna! Thank you! And for some reason Ive been drawn to the new Alice film, the Tim Burton one. Ive always found the idea of the Alice story fascinating beyond my understanding for soooo long!! NOW I think I understand that i believe the Alice story is more about possibilities! :D

conk
2nd August 2010, 19:43
....only that yet concieved is impossible.

You say you can't, you say you can. You are right either way. It's your choice.

Steven
2nd August 2010, 20:25
Very interesting answers ;)

I like to look at it from this perspective. Instead of possibilities/impossibilities, I prefere looking at it as 'potential'. What is the real human potential? What would look like a human being using all its potential? A brain that work at 100%. A body that work a 100%. A soul that have full power over the body. What would it be? We have some answers to this in our own history, certain people doing extraordinary things. Not because they were powerful, but simply because they were 'unlocked' :)

We certainly have boundaries in materiality, as well as in the spiritual realm. But our 'potential' is certainly vastly 'sleeping', nearly not used at all.

Namaste, Steven

dreamchaser
2nd August 2010, 20:36
...only that yet concieved is impossible.....??? How so. I dont understand that statement.

I wont choose to suceed, but I will choose to try!! ;)

conk
4th August 2010, 14:39
It cannot be done if you have not thought of it first. That's what I meant by "...only that yet concieved is impossible" Perhaps it would have been clearer if I said, "not yet concieved". Sorry.

HORIZONS
9th September 2011, 03:41
Great Posts everyone - thanks!

~bump~

Sgt-Bones
9th September 2011, 04:23
absolutely true
ps love the hat lol

Lord Sidious
9th September 2011, 05:33

~bump~

Holy thread resurrection batman.
AKA bump to the top.

Godiam
9th September 2011, 06:00
Some say seeing is believing!........ I think of it as believe it and you will see it!

Our perception creates our reality, and what we believe will show up in our experience of reality!

HUGS..... Godiam

HORIZONS
9th September 2011, 12:53

~bump~

Holy thread resurrection batman.
AKA bump to the top.

LOL!! I was wondering if anyone would notice ;) An oldie but a goodie ~
"sometimes I feel I'm on top of the world, the next is closing in on me - I can get back on, I can get back on"

Star1111
9th September 2011, 14:37
Horizons - great thread

I believe that if you want something badly enough then often is the case you will get it! (I'm not neccesarily talking about material desires but it still applies...... sometimes).

I would say though "be careful what you wish for, you might just get it"

The 'rule' seems to be however, that you don't alwyas get what you want WHEN you want it.

"Ask and thou shall receive" So I ask.....................:)

HORIZONS
9th September 2011, 16:08
Horizons - great thread

I believe that if you want something badly enough then often is the case you will get it! (I'm not neccesarily talking about material desires but it still applies...... sometimes).

I would say though "be careful what you wish for, you might just get it"

The 'rule' seems to be however, that you don't alwyas get what you want WHEN you want it.

"Ask and thou shall receive" So I ask.....................:)

That's a great perspective on this - and I agree, as I also say "be careful what you wish for, because then you will have to deal with that!" ;) LOL!

Omni connexae!
9th September 2011, 17:51
I do think people generally underestimate the potential of human possibility.

However, I can't agree that 'Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility' because this creates quite a large problem:

If everything is possible, that makes impossibility a possibility... :confused: lol

HORIZONS
9th September 2011, 18:47
I agree - and if someone declares that it is impossible, then it is for them - but what may be impossible for them may be possible for you ;) it's an option anyway.

KiwiElf
10th September 2011, 10:16
IDIC = Infinite Diversity Infinite Combinations :)