PDA

View Full Version : Royal Society report 'people and the Planet'

learninglight
4th May 2012, 06:45
FYI : Sir John Sulson of the Human Genome Project

XWf_GRQFEVw

The Royal Society is supporting the UNís plan for the Virtuous Green Path that they will unveil at the Earth Summit in Rio+20 this June. The UN has moved their focus to biodiversity; blaming humanity for not only climate change, deforestation and depletion of water resources, but also the untold loss of species of animals every year.

The UN and the Royal Society fail to point out that these issues are directly caused by multinational corporations and governments who are responsible for this specific destruction impacting our planet.

Read more hear : http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/royal-society-believes-depopulation.html

wynderer
4th May 2012, 06:49
LOL! -- 'Virtuous Green Path' -- LOL!

XWf_GRQFEVw

The Royal Society is supporting the UNís plan for the Virtuous Green Path that they will unveil at the Earth Summit in Rio+20 this June. The UN has moved their focus to biodiversity; blaming humanity for not only climate change, deforestation and depletion of water resources, but also the untold loss of species of animals every year.

The UN and the Royal Society fail to point out that these issues are directly caused by multinational corporations and governments who are responsible for this specific destruction impacting our planet.

Read more hear : http://www.activistpost.com/2012/05/royal-society-believes-depopulation.html

Pete
4th May 2012, 06:53
Exactly, it's not humanity that's causing the problem. It's inhumanity and the corporations and governments that they control and ignoring the will of majority (the humans).

apokalypse
4th May 2012, 07:08
blaming on 99%?

http://catholicphoenix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/jesus-facepalm.jpg#jesus%20facepalm

jorr lundstrom
4th May 2012, 12:04
Exactly, it's not humanity that's causing the problem. It's inhumanity and the corporations and governments that they control and ignoring the will of majority (the humans).

Yes, 1% blaming 99 % and 99% blaming 1 %. Nice. And we are all

in it together. Wot do the majority of the people want? Look around,

wot we have got is wot we want. I use to call the dream " house, volvo

and dog". Too many on the planet watch TV series where this dream is

presented. You gotta have a house full of electronic equippment,

a nice wife, 2 clever children, a volvo and a golden retriever.

This is wot is concidered happiness on this planet. This lifestyle is

ruining the planet, but who cares? I forgot, you gotta have a church in

the neighborhood, so the priest every sunday can pat you on the head

and assure you that you are on the right path my little lamb.

When you are in the supermarket buying very cheap stearine

candles for christmas, avoid to realize that a djungle in Malaisia was

taken down to produce those candles. Dont for a moment realize

that everything is connected. Just keep on playing the "blame-game"

its so rewarding and convienient.

It is we that are causing this, you and I, 100 % of the human

population.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/walmart.jpg

All is well

Jorr 2.0

Maia Gabrial
4th May 2012, 13:00
Last time I looked, I didn't have a chemtrail plane with toxic chemicals. I don't have any serious amounts of money to play in the game with the corrupted banksters. I'm not on any of the boards of multinational corporations making decisions that hurt everyone. I'm not cutting down trees or dumping waste into the water sources or even selling precious resources to China. I haven't taken any businesses to foreign countries because I didn't want to pay a decent wage to American workers and wanting to profit as much as I could....

So, you'll all have to forgive me, if I say I'll PASS on accepting blame for these things. I HAVEN'T been doing these things and I take great offense in being blamed for them. However, I WILL take blame for believing a bunch of lying sacks who promised all kinds of things when the got to DC. The current administration comes to mind....
I'll take blame for believing the lies when I should have used more discernment. I'll take blame for thinking that the UN is an honorable organization when it's nothing more than another criminal syndicate.

Heck if I know how to solve this massive, out-of-control problem. It will take something temendously drastic where only the 1% (and their minions) will be wiped out. I know that's wishful thinking, but to be sure, it'll take something drastic to bring about the change WE wanted in the first place....

learninglight
4th May 2012, 14:24

Yes, 1% blaming 99 % and 99% blaming 1 %. Nice. And we are all

in it together. Wot do the majority of the people want? Look around,

wot we have got is wot we want. I use to call the dream " house, volvo

and dog". Too many on the planet watch TV series where this dream is

presented. You gotta have a house full of electronic equippment,

a nice wife, 2 clever children, a volvo and a golden retriever.

This is wot is concidered happiness on this planet. This lifestyle is

ruining the planet, but who cares? I forgot, you gotta have a church in

the neighborhood, so the priest every sunday can pat you on the head

and assure you that you are on the right path my little lamb.

When you are in the supermarket buying very cheap stearine

candles for christmas, avoid to realize that a djungle in Malaisia was

taken down to produce those candles. Dont for a moment realize

that everything is connected. Just keep on playing the "blame-game"

its so rewarding and convienient.

It is we that are causing this, you and I, 100 % of the human

population.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/walmart.jpg

All is well

Jorr 2.0

Hi Jorr

I feel your passion :)

Yes thereís lots of blame to go round, myself included; because i live on this planet at this time i have to hold my hands up and say i have been ignorant in the past to the real facts of what is really going on here, so yes, go ahead blame me iím guilty

But iím not guilty of the horrendous crimes these evil bastards inflict on this wonderful planet and all/everything that lives on, in and around it. Theyíre sick, sick and evil to the core and this video shows they are still at it with the wonderful spin ĎItís all your fault because thereís to many of you!í

much love

Magnus
5th May 2012, 15:40

Corporations doesn't do business with corporations, what it really boils down to is people doing business with people!

People on superior corporate positions is extremely inhumane and ruthless as they worship greed.
General population on the other hand, is extremely inhumane and ruthless as they reject every form of sustainability.

I don't know much about Sir John Sulston, but in my opinion, he is certainly not blaiming humanity in this video, he keep his story straight, very neutral, focus on facts and intelligent observations for the benefit of a healthy symbiosis between humanity and the environment. The course he's on isn't an easy one as the motto of the masses remains to be, consume and multiply on the basis of rejecting sustainability. When i compare the corporate elite and the consumer elite, i suddenly realize that the two consistently deserve each other. :)

But then... who is left to convey the "human" legacy into the future, and what kind of environment will be left to support a "human" legacy?

"It's always darkest before dawn!"