PDA

View Full Version : UFO Congress 2010 - Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza

ollie6986
1st August 2010, 12:30
Hello everyone,

I am a new member and I would like to say it feels great to finally be contributing on this forum and making contact with all of you. I have learnt so much from so many of the members who frequently post and are involved in on going debates and discussions and I am very grateful.

Below is a link to Part 1 of 12 of a presentation by Jaime Maussan and Santiago Garza at the 2010 UFO Congress. The evidence presented is an absolutely wonderful array of videos which range from live streams of actual NASA missions (some videos presented were from missions that took place only a week before the presentation) to a multitude of absolutely incredible home videos (recorded in day time, night time and also using night vision).

Highlights include:

-Several of the NASA videos are jaw dropping (the crew are visible in numerous videos as well),
-A very unusual sphere recorded very close up in Russia,
- An incredible ball of light recorded in night vision,
-A spiralling cluster of UFO’s rotating outwards from a central, stationary UFO caught by two different cameras from two completely different angles. In one angle the sun is in the background of the objects being recorded and the other the sun is behind the cameraman,
-A very unusual ‘creature’ caught in a bear trap,
-Some incredible light spirals recorded over various European countries,
-Some wonderfully complex and beautiful crop circles.

The level of scientific analysis in some areas of the presentation is extremely detailed and impressive, and I applaud the presenters for taking responsibility for what they present and what it implies. However, it is important for you to question this presentation and do your own investigations if you disagree with what is being presented or inferred. They are just giving you their perspective from the evidence they have collected, you have to decide for yourself the validity and implications of it yourself.

When watching keep in mind that if just one video is real and true (of which most if not all are I’m sure) then think how quickly our old paradigms of thinking and living will change when this type of technology is presented to the world by people with a deep love of their fellow man and planet, rather than a love of personal gain and self service. When that will happen is really anybody’s guess. Right now, with all the negativity being relentlessly thrust upon us every day, it is important to remember the wonderful possibilities the future holds, and it is vitally important to wonder and imagine and dream what that future will be like.

I hope you enjoy it, Ollie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6smc5xP27zg

Ventana
1st August 2010, 13:02
I'm watching now...thank you for sharing this!

onawah
2nd August 2010, 02:39
I was able to watch Parts 1 & 2, but the message was that the rest of them were private.
It looked like it was going to get interesting.
I hope there is a way those links can be shared here.
Thanks.

Operator
2nd August 2010, 02:49
Here's a link where you can download in high quality: http://www.archive.org/download/International-UFO-Congress.2010/Jaime-Maussan-and-Santiago-Garza_2010-UFO-Congress.avi