PDA

View Full Version : Don't take life too seriously - play the game

Alex Laker
5th May 2012, 03:33
What do we accept? Do you believe that your life here is one of many? Do you believe that all your work must be done in this lifetime?

What if this is your first time here? What if you're just getting a feel for things?

What do you feel?

Is it within your heart to change?

Do you think you'll get another chance?

I suppose one goes through many different states of action in a lifetime. Right now, I feel like I need to learn the rules of the game, so that I can win.

Do I need to win?

What is winning?

Are you still learning?

Will you look back on this life and be thankful for the lessons you have learned about evil?

Could there be more evil beyond Earth? Is there?

Should I be concentrating on getting rid of evil in the world. Or does evil not disappear when I find beauty.

I see beauty all the time, and I forget.

I just want to forget.

But because I forget, I find beauty. And because I find beauty, I remember.

I remember that life is beautiful.

Beauty is eternal within my memories whatever their significance.

Life is eternal.

=[Post Update]=

And this is not a call to 'disarm' against the 'cabal'. It is a call to take stock. Remember what is important in the world.

dim
5th May 2012, 05:34
and what if the game is to take life seriously ?

Paranormal
5th May 2012, 06:06
I'm having problems forgetting and forgiving a lot of the "ugliness" of the World taken out on my family.

Iceberg
5th May 2012, 06:44
One thing is important , that we must be responsible of our own action or non-action for entire life.

Grace For Ki
5th May 2012, 07:12
I think most of our problems lie in our priorities. I think this web site is a great example of that. I come on every few months or so to see what people are talking about. The topics here are wide ranging, everyone believing their side of the story. We are all focused on segmented parts of our reality but do very little to change the circumstances of today.

We want to destroy the evil, we want to know if aliens are out there, strange ghosts and monsters, sc fi, what ifs, government conspiracies, list goes on and on and on, but while we are talking about all this the world around is going to ****.

If we focus on destroying evil, we still focus on evil. We must stop playing their game, realize our priorities, and fix the problems. I am sorry but fixating on the different alien races, or what this does or that, when the world is on the brink of collapse seems ridiculous to me.

Those things will come with a more stable society, because man will be able to learn freely and with that will come great knowledge. But whats the sense in having all this knowledge when tomorrow it can be lost in a second.

has this not been the lesson we keep failing at over and over?

Lettherebelight
5th May 2012, 07:41
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

W. Shakespeare

Play the game, yes, and you get to choose which team you're playing on :)

nomadguy
5th May 2012, 17:19
and what if the game is to take life seriously ?
That is the ultimate contest now isn't it?