PDA

View Full Version : What is the "genes for success"?

Neptun
5th May 2012, 12:00
"Donald Trump: I have the genes for success"
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-02-11/entertainment/donald.trump.marriage.apprentice_1_donald-trump-gene-interview?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

I think, I have the so called "genes for success" and have been motivated by several politicians to go into politic. One powerful leader of a party told me he could help me move forward in the media.

I have had 2 mentors that both told me they were Dragons and mentored me in business. Both of them seemed to be against NWO and yet they were dark in their energies but also rebelling against it. The first one said it was waste of .(can't remember what)... that I wasn't focused and I could become something big.

The other mentor talked about the importance of "the right genes" and works with high end business.

What does it mean with "the right genes"?

I think, the reason could be, that those with "the right genes" are easier to possess by demons and that is why those with "the right genes" are pushed forward into successful positions?

Those with "right genes" are nothing else than a tool for dark entities to turn the planet into an energy farm they can harvest for dark energy they feed on. Maybe the "enemy" is not dark dragons, but those that use them as a tool? Again divide and conquer. The dark dragons have huge egos and think they are the powerful, when they have no power just as politicians think they are powerful, when they are not.

It is just as a TSA agent who thinks he is god, when he is a low paid moron with a uniform being radiated all day long.
f187t-OF_j0
What do you think? I don't have all the pieces of information(dots) to understand the bigger picture yet.

wynderer
5th May 2012, 12:08
Neptun --

i think it is about taking over a planet & putting those w/the right DNA into positions of power to facilitate the takeover -their revered bloodlines

Neptun
5th May 2012, 12:12
Neptun --

i think it is about taking over a planet & putting those w/the right DNA into positions of power to facilitate the takeover -their revered bloodlines

Maybe those with "the right DNA" are easier to possess by dark entities and that is what it is all about. Take over the planet and turn it into darkness?

It is no secret they want to reduce the population to a more manageable size.

I have posted this youtube many times before. I think it is important because the jinn/demon says how they operate:

H0hPHKzPhcc

wynderer
5th May 2012, 12:47
i think Humans can be possessed by demons just as easily as those w/Reptilian DNA

but it's likely a case of 'why bother' w/our controllers -- Humans are easy enough to control & manipulate w/o demon control -- just look at all 'Please let me keep on sleeping & hold on to my warm fuzzy feelings' current threads here on Avalon in proportion to those looking at what is really going on

also, the Reptilians despise Humans, & don't want them co-ruling

Neptun --

Maybe those with "the right DNA" are easier to possess by dark entities and that is what it is all about. Take over the planet and turn it into darkness?

It is no secret they want to reduce the population to a more manageable size.

I have posted this youtube many times before. I think it is important because the jinn/demon says how they operate:

H0hPHKzPhcc

Neptun
5th May 2012, 13:17
wynderer,

Why do they want those with the right DNA to rule? Somehow I think it is a catch to make the powerhungry dragons go along with it, because they think they are "special"? I think some dragons are so easy to fool. Just offer them "the illusion of power" and they behave like children in a candy store.

I showed pictures of Bush doing the satanic handsign and my friend nearly came in his pants and got horny in a strange way. What is it with these people?? They also have a huge sex drive. My friend told me sex gives energy.

Maybe they are energy vampires? I think the energy vampires can get all the energy they need if they seek divine love, then they don't need to feed on others.

I have often challenged them to debate me but they behave like controlled sheep following a program and they don't dare to challenge their program with me.. They often debate me a little and then they freak out and threaten me and in one case when the threat didn't work he got very scared of me and feared me and those that have the same views would hunt him down and lock him up and torture him. I had to offer him to delete our conversation and told him, I'm not like that and care about him and the rest of humanity. Few mins before he told me, I will hate him when he gets in the right position of power and mentioned population reduction. He comes from a known bloodline.

My take on it is they are dragon-sheep being controlled by something more powerful. Think of the Rothschild and Rockefellers etc. as TSA agents higher up in the food chain. hahaha

They are not so tough when confronted directly:
p-job9wwKPM
GFWzDFjBKUw

If a young guy from Chile can make David Rockefeller do the smile of fear. Then they have created an illusion of power. They are pathetic and weak. They fear us more than we should fear them.

It is allot more interesting to find out who that are in control of the dark dragons(high level TSA agents/bigger paid powerhungry morons).

I would debate Lucifer if I could. I know they are wrong in their dark mindset.

wynderer
5th May 2012, 14:12
thanks for your post, Neptun -- it is a big dot connector for me --

quite a few of those aware of the Reptilians here say that they are demonic or demons -- i do not agree --

i have seen both a demon & what i call an imp [the spirit of malice & envy ] -- i understood 'my name is Legion' -- no individuality w/either of them -- the same fires of hell burning from their eyes

but the Reptilian whom i talked w/ feaked out on during that abduction -- my life-long abductor -- he is just another form that Life takes , one given the gift of free will -- he did not emanate evil

from your post:

[I]'I have often challenged them to debate me but they behave like controlled sheep following a program and they don't dare to challenge their program with me.. '

this ties in w/a description of a cohort of Reptilians James Casbolt saw at a UFO/spaceship crash retrieval site in England, i think -- it was photographed or filmed -- he said it looked like they were synchronized, the way they were walking, & he picked up they had a hive mind

i am wondering, since they are so rigidly hierarchical, if there is an elite at the top of the Reptilian pyramid who are free of the hive-mind control of the lower castes -- kind of like the Human pyramid power structure

&, as w/Humans, it's the ones at the very top who truly become possessed by the Evil that truly rules this planet -- the ones Arizona Wilder & others have seen

i have read , & it rings true to me -- there's a lot of info stored in my many forgotten abductions -- that the Mantis-looking beings are the ones in the shadows standing behind the Reptilians

& James Casbolt also says that this sector of the galaxy , as i remember, is controlled by a huge AI machine

just my thoughts -- i'll post later re some other interesting things you brought up

wyn

wynderer,

Why do they want those with the right DNA to rule? Somehow I think it is a catch to make the powerhungry dragons go along with it, because they think they are "special"? I think some dragons are so easy to fool. Just offer them "power" and they behave like children in a candy store.

I showed pictures of Bush doing the satanic handsign and my friend nearly came in his pants and got horny in a strange way. What is it with these people?? They also have a huge sex drive. My friend would tell me sex gives energy.

Maybe they are energy vampires?

I have often challenged them to debate me but they behave like controlled sheep following a program and they don't dare to challenge their program with me.. They often debate me a little and then they freak out and threaten me and in one case when the threat didn't work he got very scared of me and feared me and those that have the same views would hunt him down and luck him up and torture him. Few mins before he told me I would hate him when he got in the right position. He comes from a known bloodline.

My take on it is they are dragonsheep following orders by something more powerful.

I would debate Lucifer if I could. I know they are wrong in their dark mindset.

Neptun
5th May 2012, 14:25
wynderer,

The hive mind is what I call the borg collective. When I understood their mindset it was like I locked into their borg collective. It is a dark mindset or logic they agree on and turns them into dark ones. I can log on and off this collective at will. Maybe I should log on to the borg collective and speak like them to understand it better?

A guy from a famous bloodline told me I was thinking the right way and yet I was not. He couldn't understand it. It is a Luciferian mindset.

For many years I have been like an Elite stalker and hunted them down. I want to talk with them, be around them and understand their mindset. I believe 100% full force through the abyss of darkness is the key to do something about it instead of running from it.

Why is it I feel more powerful and stronger, when I speak with fx. people from the Rothschilds that reminds me of sheep? I have not talked with one from the Elite or NWO that I considered strong and powerful in their soul or mind. They are like SHEEP!

These people are not the real enemy. They can't be. They simply don't have the mental capacity or passion to pull this off. Like talking with a TSA Overlord God about why he is setting up NWO with the rest of his TSA gang. That is how it feels like..
http://blog.templaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tsa-agent.jpg
Who controls the Dragons?

Neptun
5th May 2012, 14:45
It is a bit harder than I thought to log on to their borg collective, because it has been some time since I did it last time and my energy is allot higher than back then.

Luciferian mindset(Borg collective)
In nature the weaker animals are being hunted by the lions. The weaker animals are constantly evolving to be able to better flee from the lions. The lions are also getting stronger over time, because of evolution and the battle with the animals and the lions are helping each other upwards. If the lion was taken out of the equation the animals would become weaker and behave like cancer on the host earth.

The Elites are like the lions helping humanity to evolve otherwise society will end up like Idiocracy:
fMkrJOOTjj4

Divine love mindset:
It is correct the Luciferian mindset can help in the evolution, but there is another way. When we get stronger individually and help others do the same, we will evolve faster.

--------

It is a paradox. The Luciferian mindset is correct in a twisted way and yet it is not.

When I hack their borg collective and upload the paradox they don't know what to think. hehe

Everybody can do the same.

wynderer
5th May 2012, 14:56
not true, Neptun, imo -- tho Humans share complicity in their dumbing-down, most of it has been done behind the scenes, including the shutting off of the brow --Third Eye -- & crown [connection to the Divine] -- chakras

in my true home, which i am beginning to remember, the strong/weak , predator/prey thing is not a part of our lives/reality

also re the lions -- after lions kill a zebra, say, & are eating him/her, the other zebras peacefully go back to their grazing, knowing that the lions will not mow the rest of them down for fun, or herd them into concentration camps

if Humans acted as the Animals they truly are, this planet would be a much nicer place

It is a bit harder than I thought to log on to their borg collective, because it has been some time since I did it last time and my energy is allot higher than back then.

Luciferian mindset(Borg collective)
In nature the weaker animals are being hunted by the lions. The weaker animals are constantly evolving to be able to better flee from the lions. The lions are also getting stronger over time, because of evolution and the battle with the animals and the lions are helping each other upwards. If the lion was taken out of the equation the animals would become weaker and behave like cancer on the host earth.

The Elites are like the lions helping humanity to evolve otherwise society will end up like Idiocracy:
fMkrJOOTjj4

Notice the logic is correct and yet it is not. It is a paradox.

Neptun
5th May 2012, 15:05
wynderer

It is not for fun they want to hunt down the weak. It is a matter of survival. If there are too many humans around then they can't control them and the humans become like cancer on earth. (Luciferian mindset)

This guy says the same thing regarding control and population reduction.:
lDbgDRNmhYs

What a Rothschild said to me:
("testers"the elite)

"The biggest question that humanity has to answer for itself is "Are we cancer or are we medicine?", and not "Where is God?" So far we share more with cancer cells, we're programmed to proliferate and destroy our host (earth). So maybe that little group of "testers" is just functioning as medicine?"

wynderer
5th May 2012, 15:07
they also enjoy the hunt, & parasitically energetically feeding on their prey's fear

they also know how to stimulate certain areas of the Human brain to induce various emotions/physiologic responses

wynderer

It is not for fun they want to hunt down the weak. It is a matter of survival. If there are too many humans around then they can't control them and the humans become like cancer on earth. (Luciferian mindset)

Neptun
5th May 2012, 15:09
they also enjoy the hunt, & parasitically energetically feeding on their prey's fear

they also know how to stimulate certain areas of the Human brain to induce various emotions/physiologic responses

wynderer

Correct they also like the hunt. But it is not the hunt it self that make them do it. They eat fear energy!

I think they are demonic possessed and are like a drug addict looking for fear energy like a drug.

wynderer
6th May 2012, 12:56
Hi Neptun -- the video below supports your saying that the Reptilians are demon-possessed -- [it includes an audio recording of a Skull & Bones ritual -- not fun to listen to]

being an abductee by Reptilians -- i am very aware that many attempts are made to mess w/my mind -- & i have been having a difficult time accepting that the Reptilians are a part of the satanic control structure on Earth, despite all evidence to the contrary --Arizona Wilder's info, etc, & even my own abduction when i saw that part of the control panel in the ship was for controlling & killing very large groups of humans, from a distance

one person in the video suggests that the Reptilians, the Nordics, & the 'Insectoids' are all different shapes/forms that a demonic being assumes , depending on the situation -- they are all about the same height & shape

the 'demons' that both John Dee & that evil man Crowley summoned both looked like Greys

hope you have time to watch the video -- i'd like to discuss it w/you

wyn

atxGNYrBftI

wynderer

Correct they also like the hunt. But it is not the hunt it self that make them do it. They eat fear energy!

I think they are demonic possessed and are like a drug addict looking for fear energy like a drug.