PDA

View Full Version : A Little Detail That Sent a Chill Up My Spine...

frozen alchemy
5th May 2012, 20:30
I'm the kind of person that loves to put the puzzle pieces together and sometimes notice things that it seems no one else does; I'm sure a lot of us here are the same way.

This little date synchronicity really set me back on my heels:

From David Wilcock's site, an update he wrote dated 03/28/12:

TIME-ENCODED PROPHECIES

Section III will add incredible context to everything we've discussed up until then... and you won't want to miss it. I myself didn't realize what we really had until I went back and did the "homework."

Some of this new data came in the form of highly clever time-encoded prophecies that could not be fully understood and appreciated until the actual dates took place.

As it turns out, the date of March 13th, 2012 was given, years in advance, as a pivotal moment in the defeat of the Old World Order. This was all documented -- and can easily be verified.

I was stunned to discover this data, for the first time, on March 11, 2012. I would have loved to have been fast enough to get it posted the next day, but this investigation could not be rushed.

March 13th was also when the ancient cycles of the Mayan Calendar went into full lock-step synchronization -- regardless of which of three counting systems you use.

These cycles will now remain harmonized -- right straight through until the Calendar's conclusion on December 21, 2012.

Of course, perma-skeptics will immediately get a satisfying laugh from this -- and that's fine -- but in The Source Field Investigations, chapter 16, page 337-358, I proved that the Mayan Calendar cycles are all neatly tied in with planetary and celestial movements.

There is solid scientific data for how planetary movements affect human behavior and emotions, which I am incorporating into my new book, The Synchronicity Key, due out this fall.

BREATHTAKING REAL-WORLD CORRELATION TO THE PROPHECY

A very interesting real-world correlation occurred around the prophetic March 13th date.

The very next day after this cycle synchronization occurred -- March 14th, 2012 -- a top Goldman Sachs official blew the whistle on Financial Tyranny... triggering an avalanche that has only just begun.

Goldman Sachs is one of the main Federal Reserve banking families -- along with the likes of JP Morgan, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

Here's the link, if you go over there part of the way down the page, there's a chart of the Mayan calendar I don't really understand, but it's interesting.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1035-divineintervention1

Now, if you go back and look at the Tolec material, there's this:

Notice: 04.06.12 The completion of the next actionable event, the complete destruction of the final undersea Reptilian base, taken by the people of Procyon within the Andromeda Council is likely to be marked by a very large energy ball, a lighted sphere, which many people call an "orb". It should be visible from a coastline and from out in the ocean. It can be considered a "marker", an "indicator", or a "sign" that this final Reptilian undersea base is now completely destroyed.

Though this final Draco & Hydra Reptilian undersea base complex was attacked on March 9th, entered on March 16th, & after many battles is now completely "cleared out", cleaned out and shuttered, as of March 31st - by a combined Procyon & Andromeda Council - 'Delta strike force team' - I have also recently been told by my Andromeda Council contacts that they are awaiting a cosmic event ... an Earth based cosmic event... yet still a cosmic event that will be a serious, psychological "wake-up call" to the people of Earth, to trigger the complete destruction of this final undersea base. Why will it be a 'wake up' call? Because the location of, and cause & effects of this specific cosmic event, the 'popping' of a volcano & a subsequent earthquake, will be so out of the norm people are going to wonder, "... what is really going on here?". As soon as this happens I will release the complete written report, as well as the video documenting this extensive 'police action' to finally rid this planet of what can easily be called a long standing, very manipulative, dark & malicious Reptilian menace.

Interesting confluence of dates. The 'historic' date of 03/13/2012 that DW cites isn't precise, but sure looks close if this is all true...

I truly wish I didn't feel so schizophrenic about all this data. It'd be nice to have verifiable, unarguable proof in the form of video, full disclosure, etc. Promises of 'orbs' doesn't do it for me...