PDA

View Full Version : Kill Shots from our SUN!

Deega
6th May 2012, 20:02
Hi,

Today, I find this video on the Web, very interesting. Major Ed Dames have been working for some twenty years on Remote Viewing for the CIA and US Army intelligence and as we are aware the danger will come from our Sun.

It ain't a fear thing, from what Major Dames could gathered through the years, the Sun will blow a Kill Shot that will cut all communication system on Earth, with spinof consequences.

http://youtu.be/yKMlHzKmCQU

All the best to everyone.

Deega

Sidney
6th May 2012, 23:34
I really think that is what its going to boil down to. (excuse the pun), but the sun is mighty hot these days, and I truly believe all this other bull**** diversions are blinding everyone from watching this most important star of ours. My prediction, if and when the killshot comes, that is when marshall law will take over, and we will be bending over at that point. They will throw us all in those "isolation" camps, (what DHS calls them), they will run to their underground bunkers(which wont save them anyway, because the earth is heating up on the inside too. and we will all burn together. I know a little dramatic, but unless you have that bugout bag ready with plenty of food and water, and somewhere to go, then..............................We have been having August weather for 2 months already, and I am not exaggerating. when August gets here, we probably wont be able to afford to cool our house, because if its 90 now it will be 120 by then. Normally in march and april, the temps are in the 50s/60's. We have been having 90's since March. That is 4 to 5 months early, and 40 degrees hotter than it should be. I think ppl are not taking it as seriously as they should be. Something stinks about all of this financial crap, because the last time I looked, I still had to pay the mortgage, and purchase groceries at 30 percent higher than they were last year. Not one thing has changed, for me that says, oh, ya so and so is being arrested so everything is hunky-doorry. Pardon the rant here, but it just feels like things are coming to a head, and people are paying way too much attention to the wrong stuff. We really should be scrambling at this point, and getting our ducks in a row.

Limor Wolf
7th May 2012, 00:18
Thank you for sharing, If I remember correct, Bill has also expressed the possibility of major sun events at around 2013, that might disconnect anything and everything on earth. without yet listening to this video I wonder what Bill might think about the possibility of this being some sort of an 'end' to the earth as is insinuated by the title of this video.

Vitalux
7th May 2012, 01:14
Thanking the OP for this posting. I am starting to prepair for it, I have been taking that absorbing junior, and applying it to my back. You see my back is sore from bending over and practicing how to kiss my butt goodbye when the big "kill shot hits and kills us all!"

Has anyone ever heard of a remote viewer that was able to see Next Weeks....Big Lottery Numbers?
If so, could you have them contact me please....there is something I want to ask them. :rolleyes:

sirdipswitch
7th May 2012, 01:15
Everyone is watchin the Sun, while good ol Mother Earth is delivering He own "Kill" shot. Have any of you bothered looking up at the stars at night? Just in case you may be missing it, the earth "IS TILTING", and has been continually doing so, for the past 8 months that I have been watching. Go out at 11:00pm, look up, strait up, because that's where the big dipper is now. About 10 to 15 degrees higher than I've ever seen it and the only way that can happen is if the "Earth Tilts". And, every night I go out it's different. It just keeps going. It hasn't stoped in 8 months. The earth is tilting and NO ONE is talking about it. But then who bothers watchin the stars every night except old guys like me, with spoiled little dogs that like to go out at weird hours and we have nothin better to do than cater to their every whim, which gives us the opportunity to watch the stars do crazy things. All of the stars are out of place. Not just the big dipper. So while yer doin all this Sun gazzing, ya'll can stay out a bit longer and start doin some star gazzing.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Ellisa
7th May 2012, 01:51
The thing is that such a 'shot' from the sun would affect the First world countries much more then the Third World. It is the dependence on heating. a/c, freezing and refrigeration. as well as our transport and any appliances that have computers that will cause us to suffer.

The sun "shot" (so-called) would probably hit in one area- as did Fukishima- but the results will spread far, and yes there would be disaster. The likelihood of planet-engulfing flames would be very unlikely indeed, and if it did happen it would be all over before we could do anything about it.

I don't believe we can see the future and Remote Viewing was not the success that had been hoped for. I do however believe it is possible to predict future events by analysing present trends. That is quite scary enough for me!

Sidney
7th May 2012, 02:43
Thanking the OP for this posting. I am starting to prepair for it, I have been taking that absorbing junior, and applying it to my back. You see my back is sore from bending over and practicing how to kiss my butt goodbye when the big "kill shot hits and kills us all!"

Has anyone ever heard of a remote viewer that was able to see Next Weeks....Big Lottery Numbers?
If so, could you have them contact me please....there is something I want to ask them. :rolleyes:

OMG ROTF Laughing. Caught me off guard there, I almost fell off the couch. Ya, I know, I am easily entertained, but thanks for the giggle, I hear you though, mine hurts too.

Actually, I think that they have, and do, see the lotto thing, but i am pretty sure they don't go around bragging about it. Caz you know, that would be cheating.:caked:

Sidney
7th May 2012, 02:48
Everyone is watchin the Sun, while good ol Mother Earth is delivering He own "Kill" shot. Have any of you bothered looking up at the stars at night? Just in case you may be missing it, the earth "IS TILTING", and has been continually doing so, for the past 8 months that I have been watching. Go out at 11:00pm, look up, strait up, because that's where the big dipper is now. About 10 to 15 degrees higher than I've ever seen it and the only way that can happen is if the "Earth Tilts". And, every night I go out it's different. It just keeps going. It hasn't stoped in 8 months. The earth is tilting and NO ONE is talking about it. But then who bothers watchin the stars every night except old guys like me, with spoiled little dogs that like to go out at weird hours and we have nothin better to do than cater to their every whim, which gives us the opportunity to watch the stars do crazy things. All of the stars are out of place. Not just the big dipper. So while yer doin all this Sun gazzing, ya'll can stay out a bit longer and start doin some star gazzing.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

I am right there with ya. i have been noticing this and vocalizing it too. The big dipper thing, not only is it straight up but the stars are moving northish to southish instead of eastish to westish. Apparently nobody goes outside anymore at night, caz too busy trying to figure out how to pay the next months bills. But I still go outside.

Operator
7th May 2012, 03:05
Actually, I think that they have, and do, see the lotto thing

I think they indeed did do it (and keep doing it).

but i am pretty sure they don't go around bragging about it. Caz you know, that would be cheating.:caked:

Well that's the question ... is it cheating ?
(I think most of the lottery's are a scam themselves. Look at the offices, directors, salaries they keep for themselves ;))

This ability or skill brings a lot of (new ?) responsibilities with it !! Perhaps that is the main reason most of the people indeed
are not ready yet for humanity 2.0

On the other hand when more people could use these skills / their abilities then we would know better and realize we never
needed the money anyway (it's only paper that works in a make believe world).

gypsybutterflykiss
7th May 2012, 03:09
Hey Sirdipswitch!! I watch the stars very frequently as well- sometimes for hours at a time. I first noticed the change of position that the Big Dipper is now and was baffled... It never used to be directly above my head.I'm not too worried about anything though. I can't be bothered to live in fear of the unknown. The one thing I do know though is we all planned to be here during this crazy era.... And I love it-! I also love that I seem to bask in the beautiful sun's warm kiss more often than I ever remembered before in this life.. I am enjoying the nicer weather this area of Mother Earth where I reside. Although... Holy Wind!! Man does she howl these days! Life's a dance, just enjoy it before the song ends.

~gypsy

love and peace
sirdipswitch

we-R-one
7th May 2012, 03:27

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Ya I noticed this too, but didn't want to say anything cause I thought maybe there was some scientific reason for it that I had missed and should know, lol. I'm use to the big dipper being in a certain location this time of year and it's no longer there, so that did have me wondering. Glad you said something.

frozen alchemy
7th May 2012, 03:29
Hey guys, can we prove that the stars are not in the same position? Anyone here have enough knowledge of the ways they change during the seasons to really back up a change of their location with authority? I've been thinking the sun doesn't seem to be in the same place as before, and the stars also, but I've moved a lot (both longitudinally and latitudinally) the last several years and there's also a lot of mountains in the way here now. Makes it hard to be certain...

I'd love to know whether this is really true from someone who has some astronomy training.

sirdipswitch
7th May 2012, 15:04
Glad to hear you're all payin attention. frozen alchemy - I don't believe much else that science tries to shove between my ears, why should I start now? I've been wathing the stars for the better part of 68 years, and know where the North Star is supposed to be but now isn't. the big dipper does not move away from the north star. It rotates around it, but not away from it, no matter the season. Science tells us that the moon is closer now and looks bigger than "Normal", and yet to me it's looking smaller. hmm.

gypsybutterflykiss-- I do appologize, I didn't mean this to be fear mongering, it was just so much speculation to see if ya'll are payin attention. I too wanted to come here to help at this time, and am doing so. That's precisely why I keep throwing my two cents worth in here and there on this forum. chuckle chuckle. In Going Astral and communing with High Self and Source, I have come to learn that Source IS increasing the frequency of the Sun so much that we can no longer even look in that direction without being blinded by the BRITE WHITE LIGHT that now widely surrounds it. chuckle chuckle. Going Astral has been such an eye opener that I am now totaly at peace with the Universe. No I do now have plans at this time to become a great spiritual healer or some such thing, or be shocasing my new found"abilitie" her, but I am traveling the Universe to let other races know that WE are changing and they will soon be able to come and visit and interact with us, without fear of danger to them. I even have my "First" appointment to give a guided tour of our planet, with a Tour Groupe from another Galaxy, in a thousand years, as confirmed by HS and Source. So yes, hang to your hats folks, and let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chuckle chuckle

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Deega
7th May 2012, 21:57
I really think that is what its going to boil down to. (excuse the pun), but the sun is mighty hot these days, and I truly believe all this other bull**** diversions are blinding everyone from watching this most important star of ours. My prediction, if and when the killshot comes, that is when marshall law will take over, and we will be bending over at that point. They will throw us all in those "isolation" camps, (what DHS calls them), they will run to their underground bunkers(which wont save them anyway, because the earth is heating up on the inside too. and we will all burn together. I know a little dramatic, but unless you have that bugout bag ready with plenty of food and water, and somewhere to go, then..............................We have been having August weather for 2 months already, and I am not exaggerating. when August gets here, we probably wont be able to afford to cool our house, because if its 90 now it will be 120 by then. Normally in march and april, the temps are in the 50s/60's. We have been having 90's since March. That is 4 to 5 months early, and 40 degrees hotter than it should be. I think ppl are not taking it as seriously as they should be. Something stinks about all of this financial crap, because the last time I looked, I still had to pay the mortgage, and purchase groceries at 30 percent higher than they were last year. Not one thing has changed, for me that says, oh, ya so and so is being arrested so everything is hunky-doorry. Pardon the rant here, but it just feels like things are coming to a head, and people are paying way too much attention to the wrong stuff. We really should be scrambling at this point, and getting our ducks in a row.

Thanks Starchild111, if ever this happened, hopefully it won’t, but who knows..?, but if so, and it burns components in our communication satellites, all of what we use to communicate is off..!, that would be some challenge..!, not to many are ready for this, hope it doesn’t happened!

And if the Kill Shots is hot enough to start fires near oil fields, than, we can’t communicate, and with this, may we be able to put out these fires…?, challenging !

All the societies of the World won’t be functional without communication, then, it would be difficult to have marshal law.

And yes!, it send us a message to prepare ourself in case this event takes place.

And you are right, ppl don’t take it seriously, unfortunately.

All the best to you.

Deega

bluestflame
7th May 2012, 22:15
i remember in the "old days" there was a point through the day where the sun would be directly overrhead , i don't see that any more , moon at night has a weird orbit too

Ishtar
7th May 2012, 22:49
Actually, the real bad news is that we could be entering a very cold period of Earth, as happened in the 17th and 18th centuries. It was interesting that at last year's Bilderburger conference, global cooling (and not global warming) was on the agenda.

From the National Astronomical Observatory Of Japan (via Dr. Benny Peiser of The GWPF)

World May Be Entering Period Of Global Cooling:

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/hinode_sun_flip.jpg?w=300&h=324

The sun may be entering a period of reduced activity that could result in lower temperatures on Earth, according to Japanese researchers.

Officials of the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan and the Riken research foundation said on April 19 that the activity of sunspots appeared to resemble a 70-year period in the 17th century in which London’s Thames froze over and cherry blossoms bloomed later than usual in Kyoto.

In that era, known as the Maunder Minimum, temperatures are estimated to have been about 2.5 degrees lower than in the second half of the 20th century. The Japanese study found that the trend of current sunspot activity is similar to records from that period.

The researchers also found signs of unusual magnetic changes in the sun. Normally, the sun’s magnetic field flips about once every 11 years. In 2001, the sun’s magnetic north pole, which was in the northern hemisphere, flipped to the south.

While scientists had predicted that the next flip would begin from May 2013, the solar observation satellite Hinode found that the north pole of the sun had started flipping about a year earlier than expected. There was no noticeable change in the south pole.

If that trend continues, the north pole could complete its flip in May 2012 but create a four-pole magnetic structure in the sun, with two new poles created in the vicinity of the equator of our closest star.

Source:The Asahi Shimbun, 20 April 2012 (http://ajw.asahi.com/article/behind_news/social_affairs/AJ201204200075)

Kindred
7th May 2012, 23:00
If we all meditate, all these fears and concerns can, and will, be discarded. I'll provide a posting I made this morning (05-07).

It has Significant information, relative to all that will transpire this year, and Beyond.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42794-The-Great-Cycle-and-Cosmic-Events-2012-by-Pane-Andov&p=483671#post483671

In Unity and Peace... and a New Earth

Deega
7th May 2012, 23:30
If we all meditate, all these fears and concerns can, and will, be discarded. I'll provide a posting I made this morning (05-07).

It has Significant information, relative to all that will transpire this year, and Beyond.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42794-The-Great-Cycle-and-Cosmic-Events-2012-by-Pane-Andov&p=483671#post483671

In Unity and Peace... and a New Earth

Thanks Kindred, Yes!, meditation, also, sending love to this great power (SUN) maintaining us alive, may make a difference.

All the best to you.

Deega

Vitalux
8th May 2012, 00:05
Hey guys, can we prove that the stars are not in the same position? Anyone here have enough knowledge of the ways they change during the seasons to really back up a change of their location with authority? I've been thinking the sun doesn't seem to be in the same place as before, and the stars also, but I've moved a lot (both longitudinally and latitudinally) the last several years and there's also a lot of mountains in the way here now. Makes it hard to be certain...

I'd love to know whether this is really true from someone who has some astronomy training.

Yes the position of the stars in the sky, has changed, in my opinion.
The Earth is shifting.

But on a good note, I have a theory that if everyone on the daylight side of the planet was to stomp all together :bounce:, we just might be able to stomp it back into it's rightful position :rolleyes: :cheer2::laugh::pound:

Carmody
8th May 2012, 01:02

It is a consensus reality system. Guessing numbers is next to impossible, due to this aspect. Everyone is literally projecting theirs into the scenario. Thus, it is very very difficult to read anything out of that mess.

It is also allegorical in nature, regarding 'sight' or vision' of future events. very much like the shape of 'myths' of our past, visualizations of the stories of our past.

Think of the future as formed and forming myths from our future, as opposed to coming from our past.

The further in the past a story may be the less complexity of the structure and the more allegorical and less defined it is. the closer in the past it is, the more corrected, normalized,and formed it may be.

the same is true of 'future' events.

Think of past and future as events that are away from us, in time. The further away from the moment of now they are... the less defined, the more allegorical they are.

this is not conjecture, this is personal experience... and experience gained in single cause analysis experimentation, over a period of many years.

I did my work separately on my own, with no prior experience or records consulted, to avoid contamination of ideals, internal mental shaping, or directions, etc.

Afterward I consulted with experts in the given aspects of future sight, and they confirmed my hypothesis.

Actually, I was approached and comment was made upon my skill. That they were impressed that I had made it there and come to that conclusion, on my own.

Mandala
8th May 2012, 02:24
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44111-Two-Suns-in-2012

There was some discussion on another thread where Dreams in Digital talked about speaking with Ed Dames. Kind of interesting. The link is provided above with an excerpt below. He says Ed has changed his mind about the kill shot. Sorry, can't get back to copy and paste because all of a sudden the page won't load. I will come back later. South Florida is having one hell of a lightning storm now.

christian
8th May 2012, 02:51
What do you think about the hypothesis of "Electromagnetic Vehicles" controlling CMEs?
James Horak is probably the main proponent of this.
http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com

5rZHB0wetl0

Deega
8th May 2012, 14:28
What do you think about the hypothesis of "Electromagnetic Vehicles" controlling CMEs?
James Horak is probably the main proponent of this.
http://www.emvsinfo.blogspot.com

5rZHB0wetl0

Thanks Christian, very interesting!, aren't we lucky to be part of this information coming forward!, and James Horak with his Electromagnetic Vehicles controling somehow EMF!, whoua!

All the best to you!

Deega

Sidney
8th May 2012, 14:31
[QUOTE=christian;483965]What do you think about the hypothesis of "Electromagnetic Vehicles" controlling CMEs?
strange