PDA

View Full Version : theres only one way of life...

mike1414
1st August 2010, 16:29
beautiful day, amazing people!

i just wanted to take an opportunity to say this bcos i feel it is of the utmost importance.....this :)

no, in all seriousness (if there is such a thing)....there are very many and lots more pieces of information out there to be discovered all claiming to be the truth....and lots of it very complex and technical stuff...especially re - dimensions, densities, vibrations, consciousness, past lives, future ones, souls and the way you should live your life...and every other topic inbetween which interests.

i am by no means wanting or trying to offend anyone at all with this but what is real and 100% straight up, genuine, sound, kosher, pucka, legit to one being...may not necessarily resonate or be true to another being....
i know and understand most of you know this but it is very easy to get caught up on a specific trail of thought or idea and sometimes, usually many months or yrs down the line your thoughts and ideas change on what was once solid material....so i guess this thread is a simple reminder and/or a heads up for people who are just starting out on their own paths...
if it doesnt ring true within urself....then the chances are it isnt true for you...and how do you know when it rings true?.....you will just know... keep smiling

simply put.....there is only one way of life, and thats your own....

http://softlight.us/Images/The_Path.jpg

this message is sent with so much love and the best intentions for all

peace always
mike

greybeard
2nd August 2010, 11:51
Hi Mike I agree
We all have our own path path to begin with, then it gets narrower and narrower till we realise we are following the footsteps of those who made their way to the summit of human spiritual evolution-- enlightenment, then we are happy to tread that narrow path nothing but enlightenment will then suffice yet it is not a goal.
Its uncovering layer by layer our true Divine identity.
Regards Chris

pilotsimone
3rd August 2010, 07:00
Thanks, Mike! Great message!

Always love to hear from you. :)

Aniusia
20th August 2010, 11:59
The Green Beautiful - Movie - Banned in EU + ANASTASIA books by Vladimir Megre

Did you ever wonder why the floor under your feet, in the place where you live are covered with a gray material and you can’t see the soil? Why you use pieces of paper entitling you to any value, without which you won’t have nothing, not even food?[...]

......If you haven’t wondered on all this, its because you’re like an ant, small cell in the super-organisma and can’t see beyond your cell’s vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5CmMm_SRpM

THIS IS WHAT OUR LIFES SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Everyone interested in pure life, love and our planet should read ANASTASIA:
http://www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...lish/index.php

The only TRUE eye opener out there ...

:wub:
Anna

Arpheus
20th August 2010, 23:47
One of the best movies i have ever seen very well done in a simple easy to understand way,not to mention its very funny at times,thank you so much for posting this one !!:wave:

Cara
21st August 2010, 06:32
Aniusia, Thanks. I liked the movie, something to think about. But why the same post at "Where do I come From...?" and "Who should Bill and Kerry interview next?" and "An universe of us" and many more.