PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Actors speak out against Government Tyranny and Control

Straker
7th May 2012, 00:10
Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey, Michael Douglas and others talk about unalienable rights and the will of the people.

EDIT: My apologies, the link to this video was sent to me earlier today, and I posted it quickly on here as we were going out.

Having now had a chance to watch it all, I realised (although I've never read it) that this could be the American Declaration of Independence.

Any yes, the actors do look younger, so is likely older footage.

However, what impressed me was the wording, which I do think is current and relevant right now, so I'll leave the thread open for any further discussion.

Straker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1a1QJW7d3-M

Cognitive Dissident
7th May 2012, 00:13
Interesting, but can you post a link?
Generalities are a good start, but are any of them saying, abolish the DHS or asking why the US has been in a State of Emergency since 2001 (and still is!)?

Straker
7th May 2012, 00:17
You must have dropped in just as I was posting this. The link is already there.

Straker

Alie
7th May 2012, 00:18
James Martinez has been saying that we would be hearing from people such as these in the near future (started saying this about 2-3 months ago) so definitely part of the disclosure (of TPTB). Certainly it was more about the cold fusion, but also I think he expected it about these other things too.

*** Edit ***
I didn't listen to it. I made my comment based on celebrities "coming out" in regards to TPTW in the near future according to JM.

RunningDeer
7th May 2012, 00:24
The link isn't showing up on my computer: "Hollywood Actors Speak Out Against Government Tyranny and Contro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1a1QJW7d3-M#!)l"

I wonder if these actors will be sent to FEMA camps/prisons/jails for voicing their opinions. Or are they "grandfathered in" because this was taped before all this new brouhaha? Or because they are actors, they'll get a pass?

pyrangello
7th May 2012, 00:38
Have faith the worlds peoples are coming together :)

gypsybutterflykiss
7th May 2012, 00:50
I wonder that as well. Thanks for putting the link up again... It wasn't showing up on my computer either.

Funny thing is, the entire video gave me the shivers :)

~gypsy

The link isn't showing up on my computer: "Hollywood Actors Speak Out Against Government Tyranny and Contro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1a1QJW7d3-M#!)l"

I wonder if these actors will be sent to FEMA camps/prisons/jails for voicing their opinions. Or are they "grandfathered in" because this was taped before all this new brouhaha? Or because they are actors, they'll get a pass?

Straker
7th May 2012, 01:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1a1QJW7d3-M#!

Here's the direct link in case anyone has a problem.

Best
Straker

Fellow Aspirant
7th May 2012, 01:30
George Clooney (esp. in "Men Who Stare at Goats" and "Three Kings" ) and Matt Damon have both been pretty vocal about government coverups and media complicity in them.

Most blatant though, is the appearance of Ed Asner doing the intro to last year's video produced by the group of American structural engineers and architects in which they carefully and thoroughly explain the impossibility of the WTC towers having been brought down by the means described in the official report.

These high profile people of conscience are doing a really good job of pointing the general populace in the right directions. I admire them greatly.

foreverfan
7th May 2012, 01:33
I could be wrong but wasn't this taped in 2008? Doesn't everybody look younger? Wasn't this to get Obama elected?

spiritguide
7th May 2012, 01:49
As per many statements shared on avalon what you see is the beginning of the education necessary and going to be ongoing regarding the Constitution. More and more as we breath the air the truth will become mainstream. It is all coming together and will increase in unfolding over time. God/Creator Bless America!

:peace:

sirdipswitch
7th May 2012, 02:04
This was a 4th of july celebrational reading of our Declaration of Indepence from England. Nothing more. Talk about fear mongering. Don't read something into this that isn't there.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

Sidney
7th May 2012, 02:59
I could be wrong but wasn't this taped in 2008? Doesn't everybody look younger? Wasn't this to get Obama elected?

You beat me to the punch. That has to be at least 10 (probably closer to 20)or more years old, caz here is Mel Gibson now.

Fellow Aspirant
7th May 2012, 04:39
Poor Mel. I'm afraid he has little personal credibility left these days.

Unfortunately, having him espouse your cause is actually more of a liability.

spiritguide
7th May 2012, 04:39
This was a 4th of july celebrational reading of our Declaration of Indepence from England. Nothing more. Talk about fear mongering. Don't read something into this that isn't there.

love and peace
sirdipswitch

The beginning quotes do not indicate that. one can edit and re use any tape not copywrited, right? There is no fear mongering to say more education on the Constitution is on the way is there?

KiwiElf
7th May 2012, 07:52
According to YouTube, it was uploaded on 28 Apr 2012. Regardless of when it was made, ask yourselves if the message is still relevant (or not?) ;)

Carmen
7th May 2012, 09:45
This message is more relevant then ever. These are gutsy people at a time of judgement and ridicule.

Straker
7th May 2012, 11:00
Thanks to all for posting.

Straker

mexrph
8th May 2012, 00:25
Regardless of how old this video is, it is timeless and the actors involved have my highest admiration in their attempt to lead the American people in the right direction.

danceblackcatdance
8th May 2012, 12:18

yeah, but charlie sheen was also quite vocal about certain topics a while back and looks whats happened to him subsequently :)

Ivanhoe
9th May 2012, 18:19
Hear, hear!

DouglasDanger
10th May 2012, 01:36

yeah, but charlie sheen was also quite vocal about certain topics a while back and looks whats happened to him subsequently :)

He got a 25 million dollar buy out and a new show?( new show is based on the movie anger managment).... Charlie had stated he only wanted to do the show for 5 max seasons.( interviews I have seen before i cut my cable off years ago..) .
I personally think his whole tyrade was set up.. The two worked together to get the network to buy charlies contract out and he played the Good or bad guy who's ever side you where on to keep the ratings up on the show two and a half men and its new replacement...