PDA

View Full Version : someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH
1st August 2010, 16:35
http://justgetthere.us/blog/plugin/tag/georgia%20guidestones

Fredkc
1st August 2010, 16:47
"My God! It's full of stars!" (and covered with paint)

lightblue
1st August 2010, 17:00

i often wondered why was it not taken down ages ago...the very same way it was erected (secretly), it could have been taken down....not surprised it was messed with...of course it's offensive - to say the least... advocating a comprehensive population reduction is diabolical..the characters who devised this plan surely won't have it their way... :wink: l

Bill Ryan
1st August 2010, 19:56
------------

In the article GEORGIA GUIDESTONES DEFACED (http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Georgia-Guidestones-Defaced.html), one commenter writes:

Could someone with the resources and skills please bulldoze or destroy these things?

Where's EARTH FIRST (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_First!) when they are needed?

(Reference: the wonderful book The Monkey Wrench Gang (http://amazon.com/Monkey-Wrench-Gang-Perennial-Classics/dp/0060956445) by Edward Abbey...)

Operator
1st August 2010, 21:03
I wonder who would claim loss of property when someone destroyed those ...

The article is from April 23. 2009 ... so it's probably not done again but this is the same case as I recall it. Has it been cleaned up in the mean time,
did someone show up for 'maintenance' ?

Although I'd rather see them removed it needs to be said that the stones do NOT talk about depopulation but maintain the population under 500 Million.
Which makes the text maybe even more sinister .... and how should this be interpreted ?

watchZEITGEISTnow
1st August 2010, 22:36
Hahaha classic in your face defiance of the agenda...

These things will be taken down one day I betcha! The Nazi stones I call them...

Just a pity they reference that Jesus guy - but then again something tells me that was just apart of the 'cover' - you know blame the "insert anything here" :P

RedeZra
2nd August 2010, 00:40
Van Smith's impressive research in the "Decoding the Georgia Guidestones" (http://vanshardware.com/2009/12/decoding-the-georgia-guidestones/)

As the story goes, a middle aged man walked into Elberton Granite Finishing Company on a Friday afternoon in June, 1979. It just so happened that no one else in the office was available to talk to him, so the company’s president, the energetic, ambitious and reportedly quirky Freemason Joe Fendley, greeted the man who introduced himself as Robert C. Christian.

is there a link between Christian Rosenkreuz - the legendary founder of the secret Rosicrucian Order as presented in the three Manifestos published in the early 17th century - and Robert C. Christian - Author of the Georgia Guidestones

in the Rosicrucian Manifestos - the initials indicates the initiates

in the explanatory tablet of the Georgia Guidestones
the word "pseudonyn" is misspelled in reference to the Author

Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn)

perhaps it indicates that the Author's middle initial is not really "C" - but an increment of +1 - which gives the letter "D" in the +1 position in the Author's middle name

Robert Edward "Ted" Turner III - the Mouth from the South

- perhaps the largest private landowner in US

A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.
– Ted Turner, founder of CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, Kappa Sigma alumnus and donor of $1-billion to the United Nations

the Georgia Guidestones hints to a new world order with one world court in an age of reason
where an elite will guide and maintain at most 500 mill people in all aspects of life - also reproduction - in perpetual balance with nature

this is the closest to Heaven for the elite for they are not welcome there

these are copycats that want their own flock of sheeple

http://vanshardware.com/2009/12/decoding-the-georgia-guidestones/

---

after a Ted talk with 'experts' the new perfect population number is 2 billion

http://www.jonesreport.com/article/04_08/28turner_911.html

Decibellistics
2nd August 2010, 05:08
HAHAHAHAHA, I'm really sorry. **** You Read This Rockefeller. LOL

To be honest when I first learned about these I was completely flabbergasted. Of A: How the hell hasn't it been trucked, and why hasn't it been defaced.
If only they were a little more educated in their defacing.

Agreed Ya'll. Although according to a strict scholar of the U.S. Constitution this is perfectly acceptable by law to have standing. Freedom of speech has it's flaws if ya don't want to listen to bull****.

Elixer
2nd August 2010, 07:30
I agree with Operator. There is no talk on the stones about depopulation and this is the thing that people get hung up on. The stones talk about maintenance.
The way I see it, the Georgia Guidestones are not meant for us, but for a generation of (human) beings after an apocalypse, when the world needs to be repopulated by a new species just developing sentience, or an alien race looking for a new world to inhabit.
In that light the messages on stones serve as a type of manual for how to live on planet Earth.

Just looking at it makes it clear that this thing is made to last a long long time.
The fact that the message is there is multiple languages, indicates that it might also serve this new species as a type of Rosetta stone, to teach them about the languages that are native to this world. To give them an advantage in their development.
Just imagine a caveman-type being scouting the land and suddenly coming across the Georgia Guidestones. Scenarios reminiscent Kubrik's monolith might ensue. The stones will be revered as the one and true guide to life on planet Earth left here by the acients, or the gods.

The monument in that sense becomes a time capsule itself.
The flat stone lying on top is inscribed with (presumably) the same message but in much more ancient languages (Egyptian and Sumerian?) and looks to be made of a much stronger material.
So if this newly arrived or resurfaced population is very very late, the vertical stones with the modern languages will have degraded beyond readability, but the top slab might still be in tact and readable. So the further forward in the future the new species arrives, the farther back in our history they'd have to go in order to relearn language. Quite fractal.

In that light, we can also look at the time capsule that is said to be buried underneath ("placed on ... to be opened on ..." (dates left blank)).
I think that over the centuries these vertical stones will have degraded to the point where they can no longer support the top slab. This might then come down on top of the central pillar, perhaps triggering the reopening of this buried time capsule.
Near the top you can also see there is a type of lever which suggests there might be a mechanism involved.

From this perspective the whole thing is very intelligently designed and might rely on a more or less symetrical process of decay. However since people are urinating on these stones, those plans might be foiled, as urine accelerates stone decay (from what I understand).
Suppose the buried time capsule contains a few high level illuminati or rocicrucians frozen in cryogenic pods or something. They sacrificed themselves for the future of this planet. If they do wake up in this far future era, they'd be like gods, which makes it actually plausible that they'd do something like this.
But now, because people have been pissing on their stones, they might not wake up, ever again.
That would be so ironic.

I am always surprised that there are no counter arguments, no different perspective like this one for instance, brought forth in the alternative media. Everybody has the same opinion: the stones spell out the evil agenda of the evil globalist elite. How much sense does this widely accepted perspective make, really?
There doesn't seem to be one voice out there that tries to come up with a more level-headed explanation. Everybody just follows everybody else. We get angry at this monument while there might not even be a reason for it. Strange, no?

I am not saying everybody's wrong and I am right. I am just pointing out that it is quite possible
to have a completely different perspective on this thing, but that we never seem to hear this.

-Alex

lightblue
2nd August 2010, 09:34
Elixir,

have you any idea why the stones were erected anonimously?

if this is as constructive a message, why do we not know who constructed the monument? if they speak "on behalf of all of us", why is it we don't know who the authors and architects are? the "maintenance" message sounds like just one of the views - it is not as representative of the entire humanity...so the question remains - who are the people passing the message on? it does matter.. :wink: l

ngogly
2nd August 2010, 10:28
Lets use a bit of logic here.

Is this monument erected as heritage to post apocalyptic civilization? I don't think so. If humanity will be erased from earth then any new civilization starts from scratch. It takes millions of years to come to point where they are able to decode the message. At that time they have their own leaders, agendas, structures in society and do not need any guidance from past. Especially this type guidances, which dictate rules.

If something happens, but part of humanity survives, then we have natural continuation of elites plans and agenda. They are personally there and do not need notebooks made from stone. Slaved people do not care about this stuff either.

If whole world ends and nobody survives and elitists know this, then why to erect something at all?

If we are gone and some aliens come to earth, they are probably interested what happened. They definitely don't need any guidances.

If you want something to last eons you need big pyramid or carved mountain to resist erosion, ice ages and other catastrophes. Not a couple of weak and small blocks of stone, which will be under the soil and covered with forest very soon in middle of nowhere. They may be never found.

Any heritage is valuable to contain knowledge not rules. Those guidestones are built for us. They have no intended impact if visited locally. You need media coverage to transport the message over the planet.

Is it clever plan to reveal illuminati agenda to wider public? Elite plan to propagate revolution and support new age movement with "solid evidence"? Some billionaire went crazy or someone wanted to be important and mystical? We do not know but message is definitely for us.

Operator
2nd August 2010, 11:17

Same reason we officially don't know about underground bases ... if you would know, you also would know to whom you should address your questions.
It maybe awkward to have to answer these questions.

It takes millions of years to come to point where they are able to decode the message.
Unless you have a part of civilization going underground which you expect to surface in much less time than that.

Still sounds logical to me ...

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 11:53
I agree with Operator. There is no talk on the stones about depopulation and this is the thing that people get hung up on. The stones talk about maintenance.
The way I see it, the Georgia Guidestones are not meant for us, but for a generation of (human) beings after an apocalypse, when the world needs to be repopulated by a new species just developing sentience, or an alien race looking for a new world to inhabit.
In that light the messages on stones serve as a type of manual for how to live on planet Earth.

Just looking at it makes it clear that this thing is made to last a long long time.
The fact that the message is there is multiple languages, indicates that it might also serve this new species as a type of Rosetta stone, to teach them about the languages that are native to this world. To give them an advantage in their development.
Just imagine a caveman-type being scouting the land and suddenly coming across the Georgia Guidestones. Scenarios reminiscent Kubrik's monolith might ensue. The stones will be revered as the one and true guide to life on planet Earth left here by the acients, or the gods.

[snip]

I am always surprised that there are no counter arguments, no different perspective like this one for instance, brought forth in the alternative media. Everybody has the same opinion: the stones spell out the evil agenda of the evil globalist elite. How much sense does this widely accepted perspective make, really?
There doesn't seem to be one voice out there that tries to come up with a more level-headed explanation. Everybody just follows everybody else. We get angry at this monument while there might not even be a reason for it. Strange, no?

I am not saying everybody's wrong and I am right. I am just pointing out that it is quite possible
to have a completely different perspective on this thing, but that we never seem to hear this.

-Alex

Well said... I attempted to defend the Georgia GUIDEstones in this thread
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3953-Utopian..

I don't know why people get so hung up on them...so paranoid about them.

I think the graffiti is pathetic.... (see opening post link for all of it).... ie 'Obama is a Muslim' and
'Jesus will prevail'... etc..

I can't see the problem with the sentiments expressed on the stones.

Certain people are fond of using the word 'sheeple'.... well isn't having a knee-jerk reaction to the Georgia Stones 'sheeple-ish'.

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

The first one causes problems for many...but look at the mess the world is in with over-population... where living in a balance with nature is denied to millions in the concrete jungles around the world... the wars that blight our species because of the wrangling over territory, resources and food.

I see the Gulide stones as just that...a GUIDE...not laws.

That are probably designed to help survivors if there is social breakdown after a disaster of some kind that kills off many/most humans...

Anyway...that's my opinion....:p

Elandiel BernElve
2nd August 2010, 12:07
Why are many people offended by this structure? It is a beautiful piece of engineering.
Its a time-capsule with different languages that are preserved. Post apocalyptic people will understand that we used to have knowledge of our solar system and beyond as it is perfectly aligned.

And what is this deeply rooted hate towards the idea there are far too many people on this planet under the current condition??

Face it... they are right! of course with free energy and a non monetary system with equal chances and rights for everyone our mother earth could probably sustain up to 10 billion people.

But that is not the case, we are 6 billion, our numbers keep increasing, we trash this planet like no one else in the universe and most of the terrans dont care or dont wanna know.
And you want to let this happen and see this beautiful place transform into a dead planet?
It is a beautiful vision and idea to have small populations on planets to minimize collatoral damage.

Stating that this planet should have a smaller population is not wishing you were dead!! Its warning us we should change our ways or our planet will be DEAD.

YET on the other hand, the means by which the illuminati and PTB want to achieve it are WRONG, killing is never the answer! So yes, I dont want anything to do with them nor am i affiliated with them.

I dont agree with everything thats written on the structure, and it reeks of illuminati style forms of control.

But pissing on a structure that tries to preserve some civilization and especially mother earth makes me speechless
The mystical builder of this structure and his intentions may not be completely right, at least he puts effort in changing the current desperate situation

Elixer
2nd August 2010, 12:27
I realize my perspective is at odds with the mainstream view of the alternative media. I am not saying that I know my perspective to be right, just that it is a plausible one and a badly needed alternative view.

Lightblue. With a new population, the name of the creator of the monument will not be known, so that wouldn't mean anything. The given name is R.C. Christian. (a pseudonyn...). Words, sounds, languages are also frequency-based. 'Christ' (conscioussness) is some archetypal sound and is not necessarily related to christianity. So this name might have been used to inspire some sense of spitituality.
From my perspective, the monument was created not so much for ego-cratification, but motivated by altruism.
Just look how happy we are to have found the Rosetta stone and how we cling to it. Without it, whole parts of history would remain even more mysterious. To leave some far away future generation a gift like that, could be considered a good deed.

Lets use a bit of logic here.

Is this monument erected as heritage to post apocalyptic civilization? I don't think so. If humanity will be erased from earth then any new civilization starts from scratch. It takes millions of years to come to point where they are able to decode the message. At that time they have their own leaders, agendas, structures in society and do not need any guidance from past. Especially this type guidances, which dictate rules.

Logic doesn't make things necessarily true. There are logical proofs for the existence of god and against it, both equally convincing and your logic is largely based on assumptions.
The new civilisation would start from scratch but thanks to the stones (and other left-overs), they might get a leg up, an acceleration to their development, or at least become curious and start to investigate. A mind-trigger.
I did mention Kubrik's Monolith. Remember those apes?
I think the location of the monument is also specifically chosen. Perhaps with probability of new life emerging in that area in mind. Or there might be some electro magnetic properties to the whole thing that makes it work like a kind of beacon for the aliens.(Who knows? I'm just saying there are possible answers to these questions)
To me, the message does not sound like made up of dictates or rules, but...guidelines. (see below)

If something happens, but part of humanity survives, then we have natural continuation of elites plans and agenda. They are personally there and do not need notebooks made from stone. Slaved people do not care about this stuff either.

Sounds like your quite certain of that.
What if all life is wiped out and the whole thing starts from scratch? Where be the elites then?
If your mind is (set) free, then how much of a slave are you? Are we ourselves not enslaved? Do we not care about this type of stuff?

If whole world ends and nobody survives and elitists know this, then why to erect something at all?A good deed to shed some karma perhaps.

If we are gone and some aliens come to earth, they are probably interested what happened. They definitely don't need any guidances.
How would you know this?
Why reinvent the wheel? Maybe other inhabited planets come with their own kind of user manual as well. Aliens might come in the form of a Galactica type crew who were forced to flee their homeworlds and are looking for a new place. They might be more like us than we imagine and we sure could use some guidance.

If you want something to last eons you need big pyramid or carved mountain to resist erosion, ice ages and other catastrophes. Not a couple of weak and small blocks of stone, which will be under the soil and covered with forest very soon in middle of nowhere. They may be never found.
How do you know the stones are weak? Look pretty solid to me.
Even if the monument collapses, the stones might remain intact or reconstructable and be readable.
From my perspective these things are well thought out, including the location. They probably took seismic activity, pole shifts, and so on into account. Even if it does get buried, it might be found some day.
Perhaps then it would not serve the noble purpose the makers intended, but would provide a link to the new civilisation's history, our present.

Is it clever plan to reveal illuminati agenda to wider public? Elite plan to propagate revolution and support new age movement with "solid evidence"? Some billionaire went crazy or someone wanted to be important and mystical? We do not know but message is definitely for us.What makes you so sure?
If it was done by some illuminatus, or rosicrucian, they would have been initiated and made privvy to karmic laws and ways of ascension. They might have held a belief in reincarnation as well. So perhaps they did it for their own progeny, or so they could ascend on a service-to-others path, or something like that.
On another note... The reason the 'evil-doers' reveal their agenda is so that they offer us the choice, leaving them karmically safe. It's the I-told-you-so trick.

Maybe we can do an experiment. Show pictures and quotation of the guidelines to someone who is unaware of all the conspiracies and so on. Try not to influence their opinion and then see what they make of it.

Anybody have anything on the buried time capsule underneath the monument?

Once again, I realize that this perspective conflicts with regularly held beliefs and that I am being somewhat provocative. The answers to the objections raised are also merely possibilities. Perhaps you can come up with better ones, in which case, please share.
All I try to do is get people to open their minds.
Is it working?;)

For clarity's sake, I've pasted the guidelines here. Tell me this is evil:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Elixer
2nd August 2010, 12:39
I guess I took quite some time composing the previous response. In the mean time there were a few more. Good to see that I am not alone:)
Great effort there on the other thread, Jaybee. We do seem to be of like mind on this subject.
Amazing to see how strongly people react to these alternative perspectives.

-Alex

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 12:45
But pissing on a structure that tries to preserve some civilization and especially mother earth makes me speechless

That's how I feel and why I am shocked at how quickly some members support the actions of the people who did the hate-filled? graffiti.

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 12:56
I guess I took quite some time composing the previous response. In the mean time there were a few more. Good to see that I am not alone:)
Great effort there on the other thread, Jaybee. We do seem to be of like mind on this subject.
Amazing to see how strongly people react to these alternative perspectives.

-Alex

Cheers....

And another excellent and thoughtful post from you on the subject..(#15)

In it you said...

Maybe we can do an experiment. Show pictures and quotation of the guidelines to someone who is unaware of all the conspiracies and so on. Try not to influence their opinion and then see what they make of it.

This is what happened to me about four years ago...before I got into the conspiracy thing. I was on a forum and someone said ...what do you think about the Georgia Guidestones?
Provided a basic info link...I read it and said...something like..well I can't see anything wrong with all that, it all sounds perfectly reasonable....good, in fact.

edit to say.... I wonder who will clean them up, and when?

further edit to add....as I now see that this is an old story, I presume they have been cleaned up now.

Elixer
2nd August 2010, 12:58
That's how I feel and why I am shocked at how quickly some members support the actions of the people who did the hate-filled? graffiti.
Dissappointing indeed.
But of course, 'knowing' the secret leaders are so untouchable and out of reach, it is great to have something as concrete as this monument to vent your frustration against.
Maybe this is also be part of the reason why people object so strongly to the more positive interpretations...

xbusymom
2nd August 2010, 13:21

perhaps some people *mistakenly* feel that is the only way they can fight back...
but a backward option came to mind the other day...

and I would not be surprized to find out that TPTB defaced the stones themselves... thereby eliciting another round of media coverage...

Dale
2nd August 2010, 13:30
It's my opinion that the Georgia Guidestones aren't an evil, Luciferian product of the Illuminati. I've been dealing with the pesky question of who the Illuminati are for a few years now, and whoever they are, they certainly work in absolute secret. There isn't any "official Illuminati headquarters," at least not on this planet :p

This would be a great idea. I remember first hearing about these "terribly evil stones" a while back, and when I actually looked at what they said, I was a bit confused. How could this be evil in any way whatsoever? Avoid useless official? Sounds good. Live in harmony with nature? Also sounds good.

These stones, to anyone simply passing by for the first time, don't seem very menacing at all. They simply are guidelines, or dreams, no different than when John Lennon sang "Imagine" back in the seventies. People have ideas and dreams. Sometimes, we try to spread these dreams to others. Some of us paint murals. Others write songs. Apparently, this fellow, or fellows, built a stone monument to represent their "visions."

It is entirely possible that this monument was built by someone with darker intentions, but when viewed by someone who has never seen the stones before, it simply appears to be a vision of a much harmonious future.

Remember, they're guide-stones, not commandment-stones. And even if they were the latter, well, who's to say we would have to obey them, anyway? We're all infinite consciousness to begin with :neo:

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 13:33

hang on a minute...this is an OLD story? Just looked at the OP link again.

Why have you brought up an OLD story?

And what did you want to acheive by doing so?

xbusymom
2nd August 2010, 13:41
hang on a minute...this is an OLD story? Just looked at the OP link again.

Why have you brought up an OLD story?

And what did you want to acheive by doing so?

I believe ...

new information = new perspective; yes ???
more information = changed opinion (possibly);
full information = understanding ???

you get the jist of my idea... right?

i mean look at what researchers are doing now, now that they have new information on the pyramids...

my first knee-jerk reaction upon hearing about the guidestones was to be mad (that was just after i learned about the illuminatti)
now upon reflecting on the story a second time, i have settled down and paid more attention to the other aspects of the article... for instance... i originally missed the part where there was a celistial viewport in the stones ... much like the sphinx, pyramids, stonehenge, etc.

Operator
2nd August 2010, 14:12
There are more perspectives here ... amongst them:

1. the content
2. why are they there ?
3. why were they put there so mysteriously ?
4. etc. ...

Non-biased people might have less problems with the content ...
There is a danger the discussions get sucked into point 1 and may direct us away from finding out what the stones are about.
Maybe circumstance (point 2 and 3) is a better lead to follow.

Snowbird
2nd August 2010, 14:24
Elixir,

if this is as constructive a message, why do we not know who constructed the monument? if they speak "on behalf of all of us", why is it we don't know who the authors and architects are? the "maintenance" message sounds like just one of the views - it is not as representative of the entire humanity...so the question remains - who are the people passing the message on? it does matter.. :wink: l

Well, I think that we all have been asking these same questions and it is possible that these have been answered for us in the three vids below. The first part of these videos is included in the article in the opening post. These answers and explanations make a whole lot of sense.

There are a few things to keep in mind when you watch these vids. Whoever made these vids explains that he/she is not used to posting videos. At the ends of each vid, there is some sort of nasty attached videos that you have to double-back out of.

There is a lot of reading, but it is this reading of history that helps to answer these questions. This history explains in detail who R. C. Christian is/was. And, that the Guide Stones most likely were intended to be a benevolent help for mankind. Corruption abounds everywhere, unfortunately.

The Georgia Guidestones - The Answers - Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWzwvE0tAwM

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIcBOWrOhM&feature=related

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIcBOWrOhM&feature=related

RedeZra
2nd August 2010, 15:39
in this monument the elite has written eugenics in stone

the Work is environmentalism and population reduction

the elite believes man has become too many to control

this is green communism and God is not a part of it

OnyxKnight
2nd August 2010, 16:26

Anyone find it odd that the things written there are exactly what the 'Pleiadians' are telling people?

-Yes including the over-population thing. It has been mostly promoted by Meier, but others have said the same. So this 80% population reduction is nothing new.

Operator
2nd August 2010, 16:48
Well I don't understand the over population thing anyway ...
Wasn't the original idea "Go spread joy" ? Mankind urgently needs to evolve so we can go off-planet in a grownup way.

It's time we get rid of the programs by those who are holding us back. Rest assured that they have a program working on
your sense of guilt, that we are useless eaters and only world polluters etc. etc. It's their program that created the current
situation. The population explosion came together with industrial revolution ... so throw in real free energy and estimate
where we should be going from there ...

It will go hand in hand if we are able to manifest it !

Niobe
2nd August 2010, 17:03
The Georgia Guidestones were my springboard for all things conspiracy related. I don't feel the message, in itself, is a bad thing. I'm not sure I agree with some of it, but how is (for example) "living in harmony with nature" a negative message? I agree with Operator that the questions really are #2 and #3 in his post. Why are they there and why were they put there so mysteriously?

OnyxKnight
2nd August 2010, 17:26
Well I don't understand the over population thing anyway ...
Wasn't the original idea "Go spread joy" ? Mankind urgently needs to evolve so we can go off-planet in a grownup way.

Yes, it - was. I don't mind mankind spreading itself on other planets at all. After all, mankind will go mature, and mature things don't stay in their baby cradle (Earth) forever. But this is getting me thinking ...

Going off planet and spread joy? And the GG stones saying, leave room for nature? As in go off planet, let nature take off? Which I wouldn't mind, except its a very well known fact that many ETs really want this planet. So if we leave, who's to say they won't populate the planet, and not "leave room for nature" themselves?

It's time we get rid of the programs by those who are holding us back. Rest assured that they have a program working on
your sense of guilt, that we are useless eaters and only world polluters etc. etc. It's their program that created the current
situation. The population explosion came together with industrial revolution ... so throw in real free energy and estimate
where we should be going from there ...

It will go hand in hand if we are able to manifest it !

Well, hopefully I'm going in the right direction, but I agree, we are all manipulated to some extent. And those who don't recognize that are those who will succumb to the program even more, which is making the already bad situation worse.

The Georgia Guidestones were my springboard for all things conspiracy related. I don't feel the message, in itself, is a bad thing. I'm not sure I agree with some of it, but how is (for example) "living in harmony with nature" a negative message? I agree with Operator that the questions really are #2 and #3 in his post. Why are they there and why were they put there so mysteriously?

No, its not a bad thing. It has a few points I like. But we have to understand from who the message comes, and what is the agenda behind such a message, considering we live in a corrupted world addicted to power, control, exploitation and manipulation.

One world government or NWO is not a bad thing either - its who will be the heads of this new world government / NWO that concerns me. Communism is not evil as well (not on paper that is), it was evil people who twisted the definition of what communism is when they implemented it, and planted a long-term fear and rejection of such a social structure in most of mankind.

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 17:41
Cue for a song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NewYCbpfbw

Soooooooo....if the Rosicucians are behind the Georgia Guidestones....and what they are 'proposing' ISN'T happening at the moment....then they can't be the naughty PTB.
They are probably...as Snowbird's post/videos point to... a secret ish group that has our best interests at heart???
That's what it looks like to me, anyway.

Decibellistics
2nd August 2010, 17:51
Lets go dig up the time capsule............................................

ngogly
2nd August 2010, 18:14
What was first thing that communists did? They erected countless Lenin statues as sign of irreversible victory. They put their five-pointed star everywhere as sign of ownership.

What was the first thing nazis did? They erected statues and put swastikas everywhere.

What all other dictators, murderers and conspirators do? They put their stones and sculptures everywhere as sign of ownership.

So do christians with cross and dogs urinate to mark their territory.

If someone write Georgia Guidestones text on wall as graffiti, no problem. If someone erects a monument spending millions, it can be a problem. Why? It points to extreme fanaticism and ideology which is covered with big money. It's not joke anymore, it's a full thing.

Now lets talk about meaning of this text. I ask you, when some criminal said publicly that he is criminal? Never. All they say to be here for better future and for human liberation.

1) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Word "maintain" itself tells that humans have been lost their sovereignty and no one asked permission to be but in charge to maintain. Instead they keep agenda and authors in secret. They have money and secret order and decided that 0,5 billion is enough. Looks like needed amount of slaves to provide something to someone. "In perpetual balance with nature" is just for ordinary people to swallow it (see p10 too).

2) Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
Guide or decide, you can express eugenics agenda differently. "Improving fitness and diversity" for better swallowing, but do not forget how nazis saw the future of their race and how they described ideal specimen.

3) Unite humanity with a living new language.
Thats even harder than p1. Language is basis of national culture. Diversity in population control is needed but in case of language not. They want to discard all the historical heritage and make a global citizen. Looks like globalization in extreme. Before crusade reading skill was privileged, after that, people were forced to learn to read. Not because christians loved us, they wanted to propagate Bible. Same there.

4) Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
Not to have passion, faith and traditions but rule them. Not to be tempered, not to rule with temper but "rule all things with tempered reason". Looks like someone wants regulate peoples inner world, thinking and reality. They want illusion of balanced world and disallow extremes. Those extremes can easily be free speech, different opinion, national traditions, peoples native religion and so on.

5) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
It just says that they want system with courts and centralized system of justice (protect nations). Current point also says that nations are preserved as management units but under the common language (p3).

6) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Complement to p5, but if you have world court than you must to have a world army. Decisions must be applied too.

7) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Sounds good? No. They just want things to be clear and avoid current world biggest problem - too many officials and not everyone is part of conspiracy. No one says that new officials are better than current and new laws are easier for people, we just tend to assume it. Avoid petty laws means nothing else than end of local law making and everything is regulated by centralized big laws.

8) Balance personal rights with social duties.
One of the ugliest points. They do not want to educate people to be socially active or responsible. They want to regulate your "personal rights" with social duties. The most genius and poetic way to describe slave labor.

8) Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
Mandatory beautiful words. No one says that you must have all this, they say just prize it. "Communist TRUTH and new age BEAUTY is all I need to LOVE HARMONY in my concentration camp, be blessed INFINITE comrade Il-Umi Nati"

10) Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
Firstly they use old propaganda to say that humans are cancer to earth. No, the way of living elite uses to propagate at moment is cancer. Secondly we are part of nature. "Leave room for nature" is nothing else than idea to put people in living areas or camps and do not allow to live in real nature. This idea have been mentioned before as final goal of elite.

DO NOT READ WORDS, READ MEANING.

OnyxKnight
2nd August 2010, 18:15
Cue for a song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NewYCbpfbw

Soooooooo....if the Rosicucians are behind the Georgia Guidestones....and what they are 'proposing' ISN'T happening at the moment....then they can't be the naughty PTB.
They are probably...as Snowbird's post/videos point to... a secret ish group that has our best interests at heart???
That's what it looks like to me, anyway.

Best interests at heart!? lol

Lets go dig up the time capsule............................................

We will need permission for that Decibellistics.

Ammit
2nd August 2010, 18:22
OR, maybe it was just someone who had a personal view and decided to erect a monument of the fact that would still tell his ideas long after his demise??
lets be honest here, if this guy just wanted to tell of his view and went via a media route, then he would have been laughed at!

We humans have been leaving messages around for years, and not all those messages were done to be understood by others, bet some of you have carved yours and your loved ones names in a tree before??

Now, what if ten years up the line someone sees it and tries to make of it what it actually does not mean!!

Just a thought.....

Steven
2nd August 2010, 18:31
...but look at the mess the world is in with over-population...

The problem isn't over-population, it's over-consumption. Half of the world population lives just like the people 3000 years ago. They have almost no impact on nature. If all the poeple on the planet would live like them, we could be 30 billions without problems.

The apparent problem of over-population is caused by a very thin minority of people wasting 80% of the Earth's resources, living like real wasting parasites unaware of their negative impacts on Earth. It's rather a way out to put the blame on the population when the real problem is our 'way of life'.

The guidestones are the pillars of the 'Agenda 21', imo.

Namaste, Steven

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 18:35
Best interests at heart!? lol

Excuse me? Don't you think there are any people with good intentions out there?

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 18:59
The problem isn't over-population, it's over-consumption. Half of the world population lives just like the people 3000 years ago. They have almost no impact on nature. If all the poeple on the planet would live like them, we could be 30 billions without problems.

You have a point about consumption...but...

Lets imagine all the animals, birds, fish etc etc had a vote... do you think they would want 30 billion humans here... the pressure on all living things would be too much..IMO.

ngogly
2nd August 2010, 19:11

Lets imagine all the animals, birds, fish etc etc had a vote... do you think they would want 30 billion humans here... the pressure on all living things would be too much..IMO.

Why you offer to vote on human existence, why not on "way of living"?

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 19:20
Why you offer to vote on human existence, why not on "way of living"?

I do believe that the GuideStones might have something to offer regarding 'way of living'......:becky:

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

ngogly
2nd August 2010, 19:41
I do believe that the GuideStones might have something to offer regarding 'way of living'......:becky:

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

In post #33 I was showing one possibility how to interpret guidestones, the most likely one according to my knowledge. Also I don't think they have something to offer for humanity other than deceit. However I do not expose my views as ultimate truth, only encourage to be less naive and more critical. Apologies are not needed.

About overpopulation I agree completely with Steven post.

lightblue
2nd August 2010, 20:23
redezra:
Re: someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

in this monument the elite has written eugenics in stone

the Work is environmentalism and population reduction

the elite believes man has become too many to control

this is green communism and God is not a part of it

you can't have summed it up better !

elixir, jaybee and everyone else dismissive of diabolical ideology contained in the stones' guidelines - what would you do with the totality of chinese or hindu population (for example) if 500.000.000 is understood as optimum the planet can sustain? just what's your idea regarding those populations? or, if you yourself were assessed to be not as fit - intellectually or physically - would you gladly kill yourself out of your best interest for the overall collective? :blink:

surely this must be a neo- nazi message layered up with pseudo altruism. makes my stomach churn... l

Steven
2nd August 2010, 20:34

It all depends on how we behave has human beings. Under the over-population perspective, the solutions are: population control, birth control, drastical human reduction... Under the over-consumption perspective, the solutions are: consumption reduction, recycling, producing at a rythm the earth can regenarate...

Just by comparing the solutions of both perspective you obviously see whats the best option for all, including the animals and Earth.

Namaste, Steven

jaybee
2nd August 2010, 20:53
lightblue;40841
elixir, jaybee and everyone else dismissive of diabolical ideology contained in the stones' gudelines -

what is diabolical about..

or

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

quote lightblue

what would you do with the totality of chinese or hindu population (for example) if 500.000.000 is understood as optimum the planet can sustain? just what's your idea regarding those populations? or, if you yourself were assessed to be not as fit - intellectually or physically - would you gladly kill yourself out of your best interest for the overall collective? :blink:

From the OP link....

What's most widely agreed upon—based on the evidence available—is that the Guidestones are meant to instruct the dazed survivors of some impending apocalypse as they attempt to reconstitute civilization. Not everyone is comfortable with this notion.

You are assuming that the stones are about killing people. But I think they are most likely, as stated in the quote above... presented as GUIDElines to help people LIVE... if there is a extreme disaster of some kind and many/most humans die...all over the world.

lightblue
2nd August 2010, 21:10
jaybee:

isn't this what we are experiencing right now? you may say it's just a declaration in which case: what makes you think the stones's message you paint in red isn't just a declaration just as well thought up to make some readers sweeten up to it?

if population control/sanitasing/clearing humanity off the "unfit" in your view is not diaabolical, then i am truly baffled by your criteria. :blink: ..stated as recommedation or as a plan, this is sick to say the least.. :wacko2: l

Operator
2nd August 2010, 22:18
Lightblue you may have some point here ... I remembered (and found) a piece about Benjamin Franklin:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Y32wOLkDz1oC&pg=PA175&lpg=PA175&dq=benjamin+franklin+fire+engine+grain&source=bl&ots=r84ooVJCRh&sig=8_8MiszKUN8so6wV4GKYDH1rLbs&hl=en&ei=q0BXTK7QMsL68AaZyYTfCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

See how words were used to deceive ... using them in a supposedly good way and mean something different ... It's done and for a long long time ...

So we need to be very cautious ... I agree ... but it will kill all discussions if we expect snakes under every stone.
That's why I think we should be very concise with words and avoid ambiguity

xbusymom
3rd August 2010, 01:35
Lightblue you may have some point here ... I remembered (and found) a piece about Benjamin Franklin:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Y32wOLkDz1oC&pg=PA175&lpg=PA175&dq=benjamin+franklin+fire+engine+grain&source=bl&ots=r84ooVJCRh&sig=8_8MiszKUN8so6wV4GKYDH1rLbs&hl=en&ei=q0BXTK7QMsL68AaZyYTfCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

See how words were used to deceive ... using them in a supposedly good way and mean something different ... It's done and for a long long time ...

So we need to be very cautious ... I agree ... but it will kill all discussions if we expect snakes under every stone.
That's why I think we should be very concise with words and avoid ambiguity

ok, heres a thought...

if the GG were another attempt at 'the 10 commandments: volume II' -

has anyone checked the LEGAL meanings (terminology) yet

Anchor
3rd August 2010, 02:06
Now lets talk about meaning of this text. I ask you, when some criminal said publicly that he is criminal? Never. All they say to be here for better future and for human liberation.

The entire post is great work. I agree with your interpretation of the stones. I see them as someone pushing an agenda that is alarmingly similar to one I dont want to see pushed.

The message in those stones is not one that really likes the idea of freewill.

Anchor
3rd August 2010, 02:11

I dont know about diabolical, but it is simply unacceptable to have justice "imposed".

The only person I will ever accept true judgement from is myself. All the rest is advice.

John..

Elixer
3rd August 2010, 08:55
You can interpret pretty much anything in different ways.
In my opinion seatbelts and the enforcement thereof are and is evil, for instance.
It's better not to see enemies everywhere. We are all people, trying to figure it out.
Fighting an enemy only makes him stronger.
The leaders we have, are a manifestation of the collective conscioussness of the people. Not the other way around.

Nobody knows anything. We are all just trying to figure it out.
So let's not cling to our opinions too much, but be open minded.
There are two sides to every coin. There are multiple perspectives on any issue.
We create our own realities. If we are against things, things will be against us.
Embrace the enemy and see that he is you. In Lakesh.

Overpopulation has been discussed many times in many ways.
It is said though that we, the entire global population could live in relative comfort on a piece of land the size of Texas and have enough resources as well.
This would obviously require some changes in the way do things...

These are said to be the end times. There are many souls out there looking to incarnate at this time, in order to be here for the big show, the harvest, or to have one last chance to get it right.
That might be a reason why it is so crowded right now.

It is clearly possible to look at the GG and see them as an outline of the evil agenda.
I can look at the message and come up with interpretations to suit that view, no problem.
It is a valid perspective, but very few take a look at the other side of the coin.
So, I wasn't going to do this, but I think it might be helpful to show how it is possible to interpret the GG message in a positive way. These interpretations are just my possible opinions and views in line with the post-apocalyptic perspective I mentioned earlier.

It is just too easy to come up with these. You don't need to read my views.
Just read the individual guidelines and see if they fit with the globalist agenda.
I am sure you can make it fit, if you want to. But then ask yourself, what is more plausible.
Be honest and open minded.

-Alex

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
In a post apocalyptic world, where civilisation and most of mankind has been wiped out, this number is something to strive for.
I point once again to the BS Galactica series where a group of ~50.000 survive the cataclysm on their home planets and are seeking a new world to inhabit. For a group like that, 500 million is ambitious.
This number might be ideal for harmonious life on Planet Earth, but it is only a guideline, not an absolute.
Harmonious life is possible as long as it doesn't require killing anything over 500 million.
But this is implied nowhere. There is no talk of enforcement. There is talk of nature, beauty and love.
Having to kill people to maintain this number is just not in line with the rest of the message.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
This I think is largely meant to prevent inbreeding which causes genetic defects.
The term 'to guide' could be interpreted as 'to teach', using wisdom.
It could just mean that we all need to take personal responsibility and guide our own reproduction wisely.
It doesn't say this is something that needs to be enforced.
But if this principle is not taught, there might be problems, genetic defects that take generations to repair.
Improving diversity is not something the NWO or the PTW would promote. They'd want us all in uniforms, thinking, acting, feeling the same way. That makes us easier to control.
So, to me it is clear that this is not coming from them.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
Remember Babel? Before that, man was united and tried to reach the level of godhood.
Out deity didn't like the fact that people were becoming so powerful. So what did he do?
He scattered their language. The point being that a united humanity is a powerful force to be reckoned with.
Again, not something the NWO would promote.
And it would be great to be able to speak with anyone.
As Jaybee pointed out, this does not mean countries cannot have their own language. It could mean that there should also be one natural language that we all can speak.
I don't think the Esperanto example is the best one, though. This is not a natural language which is probably the reason it didn't catch on.
This one natural language could be the combination of all the languages found on the stones.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
We cannot let passion (strong emotions), faith (religions) or tradition (conservativism?) go unchecked and unbalanced.
Reason can provide these c's and b's. But do not let Reason become the one thing to rule them all. Use tempered reason.
Reason alone is what causes us to separate from nature. Passion etc alone is what makes us no different from animals.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Most people would argue that we need some type of system of rules and regulations.
I do not fully agree. I think we can be self-organizing, but there is no evidence of that, really. We hardly ever get the chance.
Lawlessness would only work in a truely enlightened society. A newly formed civilisation after an apocalypse, cannot be expected to be thus.
So if you are going to have a system of law, let it be one that is fair and let it be used to protect people (not enslave them).
In a road-warrior scenario where lawlessness reigns, the bullies rule. That makes it difficult to live in peace and harmony. So there has to be something to prevent that type of scenario.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
This to me is very fractal and de-centralized. Let each city or country take care of what is internal to them.
Disputes between nations are internal to the world. So let that be taken care of on that level.
This is not evil when you consider there are only 500 million people. The US federal government presides over ~300 million.
As Jaybee also pointed out, they do see multiple nations.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
The Libertarian perspective, small government? It is against burocracy. Awesome.
Do not attempt to legislate every aspect of life. This is a useless endeavor, would require huge systems and leads to undesired limitations of personal freedom, as we can clearly see today.
I really hate those seatbelts and a 90 euro fine for not wearing them is just ridiculous.
Come up with a few laws that cover the gamut. "Do not cause another harm or loss". "Do not violate". There.
With a smaller population it is possible to take individual circumstances into account and not let law be absolute.
Most people think it's a great idea that we live in nations governed by the 'rule of law'. This needs to be questioned.
A flawed legal system that punishes alledged murderers by murdering them?

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
Societies are built by their inhabitants. We need to work on it. If we live together, we have social duties.
But this guideline strongly implies that there shall be no slavery.
The pursuit of freedom, happiness and so on needs to be given its proper place.
It promotes individual freedom. That too goes against the ideals of the PTW.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
Do I even need to comment on this? Aspire to great things, people.
Clearly these principles conflict with the 'globalist elites'.
"Love, love love. Love is all you need." "The truth shall set you free".
Harmony with the infinite. Once again, very fractal.
Take the Mayan calendar for instance. It is synchronized to cosmic cycles, not just planetary ones.
The gregorian calendar is not harmonious with the infinite. It is not a natural system and it used to keep us 'on schedule' and running in circles.

10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.
This too speaks for itself in my view. In our societies, it is clear that we do everything to divorce ourselves from nature. Look where it's gotten us.
Right now, we do seem to be a cancer on the world. Cement cities, asphalt roads. Anything to keep nature out. So futile, for nature finds a way, that is...its nature.
It is interesting to note that it says leave room for nature twice.
To me this indicates that if you allow room for nature in your thinking, you will leave room for nature in your life and your planet.
We ourselves are part of nature.

Bea
3rd August 2010, 09:58
Since first reading about the Georgia Guidestones in the early 90's, I have viewed them as a guide for people in the future rebuilding a shattered civilisation.
They are in so many languages, no racism there.
They have been misunderstood and misrepresented, and especially since the appearance of the net, all sorts of dark ideas have been ascribed to them.
Nowhere in their clear and sensible suggestions is there any hint of controlling population by killing people. A human population that fits within the balance of nature is what is being advocated.
And "guiding reproduction wisely..." is a wise thing to do. It does not mean that eugenics and nazi-type behaviour are being promoted. A wise and spiritual people would do these things in wise and spiritual ways because they are sane and sensible things to do.
I'm hoping that the survivors at some future time take these guide stones to heart, and "leave room for nature, leave room for nature" as they rebuild.

The persons who have defaced these wonderful stones are obviously filled with hate and ignorance. And whether their purpose was to vent their ignorant spite and rage or to cause others to misinterpret the meaning of the stones I don't know. Their young soul scrawls are not worth taking much notice of anyway, they are not worth the energy.
Perhaps some enlightened soul will find the time to clean them, but nature will do that in time anyway.

Kulapops
3rd August 2010, 10:23
Anyone who spells 'sucs' that way is number 500,001 in my opinion

:0)

whitefluffy
3rd August 2010, 11:39
:eek: Hi all,

Heres something to investigate ..... coincidence??

Maybe George Kavassilas is right with his harmonic equation of ascension.

I was struck when reading the article to notice that the capstone weighs 24, 832 lbs. I thought, now where have i seen that number b4? :confused:
Then, i remembered George's harmonic equation, 24832 being the number of years from the beginning of the last cycle to its ending on 21st March 2013!!

i guess we all know how important capstones are to 'the architects', additionally the base of the central upright stone measures 3' 3" (33 deg mason) and 6' 6" for the outer stones.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Link to george's site where he gives his theory on the numbers, codes, timelines etc of our current cycle
http://www.georgekavassilas.org/harmonicequationstage2.pdf

Worth a read.
Cheers

p.s. hope george comes out of hiding soon :nod:

Ammit
3rd August 2010, 11:50
Thanks whitefluffy, that is an interesting find..

Kulapops
3rd August 2010, 12:33
I think Douglas Adams quotes that 'million to one chances happen nine times out of ten' !

So I wouldn't be too surprised at coincidence. Chances are... if George sent the stones off to Stoney, Stoney and Sons be made to be exactly 24,832 lbs in weight... they'd have come back at 24,831 lbs. And a row would have ensued. Because that's how the universe works in my experience.

P.S. 21st March 2013 ? that's a new one to me.. oh goody.. another date to look forward too. I'm still waiting for the Summer of Hell... well, not waitng exactly.. I'm much more looking forward to the Summer of Nice Things which I predict for 2011.

Elandiel BernElve
3rd August 2010, 13:39
To summarize:

- The text on its own is a vision that isn't litterally bad
- The text does seem very illuminati influenced
- The ways to achieve them are impossible right now, without killing a lot of people (again: it doesn't make the dream a bad one)
- The intentions of the builder are uncertain:
- He might want to kill us
- He might want to control us
- He might want to get us thinking about it and start a discussion
- He might want to warn us
- The message can be litteral: Well intended guideluines
- The message might be subtle: this is how we want to control you

Will we ever know? At least it gets us talking about the topic and that's positive

Bless

Operator
3rd August 2010, 14:15
ok, heres a thought...

if the GG were another attempt at 'the 10 commandments: volume II' -

has anyone checked the LEGAL meanings (terminology) yet

Well, good you brought up the 10 commandments ... it's the same thing. I don't have much problems with it's content but I am totally against the idea that they were 'given'.
It should be clear to any sensible and conscious individual that you should not kill or steal etc.
We don't need commandments or anybody's agenda to tell us that !

I dont know about diabolical, but it is simply unacceptable to have justice "imposed".

The only person I will ever accept true judgement from is myself. All the rest is advice.

John..

Exactly, John I think you pointed out the same thing ... as I mentioned above.

Additionally I have the feeling that people will waive away responsibility when they are able to say that they were acting conform an agenda which is not their own.

jaybee
3rd August 2010, 15:00
Those of you who are suspicious and a tad paranoid about the Guidestones don't seem to be taking on board that they are most probably designed to help and guide people who have survived an extreme catastrophe.

We don't know what's in the time capsule...but it could be helpful information should the Guidestones be found one day....post-catastrophe....

If nothing happens...all good and well. But if it does...the sentiments expressed on the stones could be of help to people. Who would be at liberty to take notice of them..or ignore them.

edit to say.. thanks for your post (50) Elixer......:nod:

jaybee
3rd August 2010, 15:22
=whitefluffy;41012

I was struck when reading the article to notice that the capstone weighs 24, 832 lbs. I thought, now where have i seen that number b4? :confused:
Then, i remembered George's harmonic equation, 24832 being the number of years from the beginning of the last cycle to its ending on 21st March 2013!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm something to bear in mind...

from the OP link...
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=all

The tall and courtly Martin—the only man in Elberton besides Fendley known to have met R. C. Christian face-to-face—is now 78. "Fendley called me and said, 'A kook over here wants some kind of crazy monument,'" Martin says. "But when this fella showed up he was wearing a very nice, expensive suit, which made me take him a little more seriously. And he was well-spoken, obviously an educated person." Martin was naturally taken aback when the man told him straight out that R. C. Christian was a pseudonym. He added that his group had been planning this secretly for 20 years and wanted to remain anonymous forever. "And when he told me what it was he and this group wanted to do, I just about fell over," Martin says. "I told him, 'I believe you'd be just as well off to take the money and throw it out in the street into the gutters.' He just sort of looked at me and shook his head, like he felt kinda sorry for me, and said, 'You don't understand.'"

Agape
3rd August 2010, 16:41
To maintain the population numbers under 5 million is not about depopulation. It can not happen at once , it's just a pointer , of direction..

It's a long way to go.

If you ask why, I've been thinking about it many times, the equation between our resources=living standards=capability to provide each member of our society with equal care, love and attention we all deserve, including education, medical care, exploring and making use of each ones talents, abilities, culture, individualities ,
the equation can not work in the world with 7 milliards and more...where some will be always behind and some will have to isolate themselves to protect their birth rights.

Overcrowded world in general means that there's : more social stress, less space so more irritation, more fight over space and resources, less comfort.
To have more babies/people so that there's more human material/resources ( so called ),

are we a cattle . Are we insects.

Look at it in depth, each of us has almost infinite potentials in our minds and bodies that had been ignored, often mistreated , will never come to light unless we work hard and against all the odds ( why again, why, we have to work :against others ..the system is corrupted ),
the system is not a caretaker , it just serves temporary purpose,
bigger it will be, more difficult to handle , reducing people to numbers.

More people, less value for individual human life.

The answer is certainly not in depopulation but in education, and improving quality of life and care for people , on individual base, all around the globe.

Have babies to world where you're able to treat them with love ..with care.. what sense does it make to make more and more babies born to uncertain future,
famine , wars ?
To see them die from hunger or fight each other in wars .

That's not the purpose and true nature of mankind.

It's very difficult to speak about it, because most people don't feel yet full responsibility for this civilisation. It has to come from within not from outside . It has to be a power of love , and knowledge,
that makes our life fruitful, not just that people feel the only sense of life is having children.

:grouphug:

jaybee
3rd August 2010, 19:25
I absolutely take your point about education, Agape. :thumb:

By the way...probably a typo, but it's... ' Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.'

lightblue
3rd August 2010, 20:19
John:
Re: someone took offence to the georgia guidstones lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post

John..

i think it's diabolical to interpret the whole meaning on merit of a couple of lines, like jaybee tried to do by posts #44 and his/hers earlier posts..the method is an essence of every propaganda and i shall never accept it as good.. every propaganda is diabolicaol because it's always a lie - only parts are true, but on the whole always a lie...i do maintain such to be diabolical...:yu: l

PHARAOH
3rd August 2010, 20:35
too bad they didn't use a wrecking ball???

Agape
3rd August 2010, 20:39
I absolutely take your point about education, Agape. :thumb:

By the way...probably a typo, but it's... ' Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.'

Yep. Thanks, sorry. :)

Myra
3rd August 2010, 22:00
They are offensive. I wish someone would take a Jackhammer to them.

Anchor
3rd August 2010, 23:12
John:

i think it's diabolical to interpret the whole meaning on merit of a couple of lines, like jaybee tried to do by posts #44 and his/hers earlier posts..the method is an essence of every propaganda and i shall never accept it as good.. every propaganda is diabolicaol because it's always a lie - only parts are true, but on the whole always a lie...i do maintain such to be diabolical...:yu: l

I know. I only posted that comment because I have a thing about "justice" and this tickled that part of me that has that thing :)

I don't really like "commandments". As it happens I don't really like the original 10 commandments either (as a set - there is some workable material there, but as a set, no way), let alone these ones.

Why does the Georgia Guidestones author proclaim laws with no basis? Where did 500,000 come from anyway? Some of them may have merit - as has been pointed out above, but as a set they dont work properly and, for me, they fail to resonate as truth.

I would not knock them down or deface them. I see them as any other phenomena - interesting catalyst - something to think about. A tool for those with an agenda - that is certainly what I think they are.

The truth of what needs to be done is inside each of us. It is in that flame of love burning in our hearts, and these days that flame is being coaxed into increasing brightness. We won't need other people/beings/stones to tell us what to do. As we progress and we strip away the final remnants of the layers of confusion and distortion we are immersed in, the Georgia Guidestones and other artefacts like it will have no leverage.

Thats my future :)

John..

lightblue
4th August 2010, 05:45
john:
I would not knock them down or deface them. I see them as any other phenomena - interesting catalyst - something to think about. A tool for those with an agenda - that is certainly what I think they are.

i still would like to know who paid for the stones to be erected...then, sure, do not think about taking them down to maybe replace them with a more successful work of art....one must admit the structure is not so estheticallly pleasing...what's left of it to consider is its' message and to put it in a proper context it will help knowing who the sponsors were/are...

truth stands above justice... :wink: l

jaybee
5th August 2010, 08:00
:eek: Hi all,

Heres something to investigate ..... coincidence??

i guess we all know how important capstones are to 'the architects', additionally the base of the central upright stone measures 3' 3" (33 deg mason) and 6' 6" for the outer stones.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Link to george's site where he gives his theory on the numbers, codes, timelines etc of our current cycle
http://www.georgekavassilas.org/harmonicequationstage2.pdf

Worth a read.
Cheers

p.s. hope george comes out of hiding soon :nod:

In the OP link it is said that the Guidestones were planned/designed over a period of 20 years

This takes us back to 1960!!

Working on the assumption that the people who designed and paid for the 'project'...could have been 'in the know'......(Rosicrucians) perhaps information WAS incoded in the design....

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/beeejay/nexus%20avebury/crop%20circles%20August%2009/helicopter%20anomaly/bits%20and%20bobs/ff_guidestones3_f.jpg

I went onto Youtube to find something from the 60s to put the year of the inception of the 'project'
into perspective....and funnily enough the first one I clicked onto was this...that just happened to have a song about Venus on... mmmmmmmm....which happens to link to the Mayan Longcount....the birth of Venus!!!

Is there any such thing as co-incidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_aae_v3On8&feature=related

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/xxx/cat/mayan/

:thumb:

edit to add... speculative circumstancial 'evidence'..... ??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7819201/Nasa-warns-solar-flares-from-huge-space-storm-will-cause-devastation.html

Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013,