PDA

View Full Version : Never Forget.

David Trd1
7th May 2012, 13:52
A lot of events have been unfolding of late,wilcocks latest,Bill wood,obama,Bushes,Banks and everything inbetween.:confused:
But being a fly on the wall it seems to me that all these dramas[believed or not thats what they are] are doing their jobs very,very well.That is to say that it holds our focus and gives us hope or despair depending on the perceiver.Creating controversay and division. They keep us waiting for more,an existential more,something outside us for action and growth.
Are we losing perspective.

Do we remember daily who we ''really'' are...:wave:
Our real history....our planet.....
how our attention and focus on a quantum level ''really'' impacts our reality...

Little things like thanking the planet for another day.
The food we eat.
The people we love.
The time we spend.
and the way we grow....

My purpose here is to just a wee reminder when things get confusing,emotionally charged and a little wild just to understand and remember that change comes through us and from us.The rest is just scenery.

Peace

Hervť
7th May 2012, 14:37
Agreed David!

The distractions are intended and skillfully manufactured by the adepts, practitioners and pawns of the "Never let a good crisis go to waste" school... as pinpointed by good ole' doc John Coleman in his "Diplomacy by Deception (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44569-U.S.-Troops-In-Neighborhood-Streets-Fully-Armed&p=482574&viewfull=1#post482574)" book:

"Of primary importance is the revision of history and law and subjecting the populace to the deviant creation, thus shifting thinking from personal needs to constructed, fabricated outside priorities. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion, the greater the confusion, the greater the profit. One of the ways in which this can be accomplished is to create problems and then offer solutions.

"It is essential to divide the people, keep the adults' attention away from real issues and overcome their thinking with matters of relatively little importance. The young must be kept ignorant of mathematics; the proper teaching of economics and history must never be made available. Keep all groups so occupied with an endless round of issues and problems that they have no time to think clearly, and here, we rely on entertainment which should not reach beyond the mental capacity of a child in the sixth grade.

"When government is able to seize private property without just compensation, it is certain that people are ripe for surrender and consenting to slavery and legal encroachment. Energy sources which support a primitive economy are a supply of raw materials, the consent of people to labor, and assume a certain place, position, level in the social structure viz., provide labor at various levels of the structure."

Brought into your daily life courtesy of Tavistock Institute's "Operation Research (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/diplomacy_deception/diplomacy_deception06.htm)" (see this post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44569-U.S.-Troops-In-Neighborhood-Streets-Fully-Armed&p=482574&viewfull=1#post482574)).

ljwheat
7th May 2012, 15:30
A lot of events have been unfolding of late,wilcocks latest,Bill wood,obama,Bushes,Banks and everything inbetween.:confused:
But being a fly on the wall it seems to me that all these dramas[believed or not thats what they are] are doing their jobs very,very well.That is to say that it holds our focus and gives us hope or despair depending on the perceiver.Creating controversay and division. They keep us waiting for more,an existential more,something outside us for action and growth.

how our attention and focus on a quantum level ''really'' impacts our reality...

The food we eat.
The people we love.
The time we spend.
and the way we grow....

My purpose here is to just a wee reminder when things get confusing,emotionally charged and a little wild just to understand and remember that change comes through us and from us.The rest is just scenery.

Peace

I guess I like taking the short cut threw all this drama, and mention that all of nature including mother earth never gets stress out watching all this drama because nature is not plugged into it or dose it care about manís many delusionís of what's up or down, poor little self centered man, everything revolves around his sorry little brain by someone elseís sorry little brain that canít keep its own house in order let alone keep his own pants up. The human race has become just like Gladis Cravettís on bewitched, ďcome look at this Abbner what the hole world is doing.Ē donít you think we should call somebody and tell them about it. Abbner, Abbner, why arenít you listening to me, donít you care whatís happing to my thinking?

Just bringing this forward is energy wasted, and not given to living as nature dose. Destroy the mind itís a terrible thing.--- If its always stuck in drama and not living. And I will end my part by shutting up. John XXX just a thought. :cantina: ":tape:"!

tenacity1
7th May 2012, 16:32

The food we eat.
The people we love.
The time we spend.
and the way we grow....

Peace

Absolutely true and needed words. Bless you. All change comes from within ourselves. we cannot change others but we can surely change ourselves.

pilotsimone
7th May 2012, 18:15
Destroy the mind itís a terrible thing.--- If its always stuck in drama and not living.

No need to destroy it. No, we can just to stop believing everything we think.

Believing my thoughts has led to a lot suffering. I don't recommend it.

David Trd1
7th May 2012, 22:14
Destroy the mind itís a terrible thing.--- If its always stuck in drama and not living.

No need to destroy it. No, we can just to stop believing everything we think.

Believing my thoughts has led to a lot suffering. I don't recommend it.

unless positively attuned of course.The most powerful things they are after all.