PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea and Marc

Snowbird
1st August 2010, 22:15
The much-talked-about wedding has taken place as of yesterday.

There are some really nice pictures at the link along with a cost breakdown. I'm sure that this was a very happy and emotional day for both families and especially the Clintons.

Chelsea Clinton Wedding Pictures, Cost & Details (37 photos)

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/6427359-chelsea-clintons-wedding-july-31-2010

yiolas
1st August 2010, 22:40
My lovely Snowbird, I could not avoid seeing the pictures and noticing the media hype the last few days.
But alas, since my awakening my life has changed. I have no idols anymore. Even though I wish Chelsea and Marc all the best, just as I would any newly married couple, I refuse to corrupt my consciousness any more with these inconsequential distractions , no more than I watch American Idol or whatever sitcom or passing icon happens to be popular at any given moment.
But I am sure that you already realize this yourself.

Snowbird
1st August 2010, 23:07
My lovely Snowbird, I could not avoid seeing the pictures and noticing the media hype the last few days.
But alas, since my awakening my life has changed. I have no idols anymore. Even though I wish Chelsea and Marc all the best, just as I would any newly married couple, I refuse to corrupt my consciousness any more with these inconsequential distractions , no more than I watch American Idol or whatever sitcom or passing icon happens to be popular at any given moment.
But I am sure that you already realize this yourself.

I'm sure that you noticed, Yiolas, that I included a site that had a cost breakdown...as well as pics. No idols, these. I'm actually rather torn between being very happy for them all and taking notice of the astronomical price tag for what appeared to be a fairytale wedding, only for the rich and famous.

Although Chelsea Clinton grew up in the shadow of her famous parents and deserves the very best that life has to offer....so does every other child of all the not-so-famous parents.

Celine
1st August 2010, 23:43
500k for flowers????

wow

Beth
2nd August 2010, 00:00
500k for flowers????

wow

I'm sure your order on Saturday was a little less than that :p

Snowbird
2nd August 2010, 00:19
500k for flowers????

wow

Perhaps you and Richard should become celebrity florists. :happy:

Celine
2nd August 2010, 00:22
Well being in Quebec...i would have to then at some point work with celine....

boy do i have a few things to say to her...lol

=[Post Update]=

I'm sure your order on Saturday was a little less than that :p

lol oh yes much...

average cost for flowers is anywhere between 3% to 10% of the total cost of the wedding

theguardian
2nd August 2010, 00:35
its a bit off topic , but dont forget who is Marc father, Edward Mezvinsky Imprison for bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud and he is still under probation,

Its sad how the media keep distracting the general public for nonsense events,

Peace.

Celine
2nd August 2010, 00:41
thank you for the info..

not surprising mind you..

Snowbird
2nd August 2010, 00:42
its a bit off topic , but dont forget who is Marc father, Edward Mezvinsky Imprison for bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud and he is still under probation,

Peace.

I read that about Marc's dad, but Marc is not his dad and Chelsea is not her dad. These two have a lot in common.

I'm just hoping that she hasn't decided to change her name.;)

theguardian
2nd August 2010, 00:46
I read that about Marc's dad, but Marc is not his dad and Chelsea is not her dad. These two have a lot in common.
:music:

Hi SnowBird, I totally agree on that ;) ,

Goldenserenity
2nd August 2010, 02:58
Peace.

I really don't think it's a nonsense event, as 2 people who feel they are in love with each other just got married. I'm happy for them both and I don't care who their parents are. It is a little sad though, that people with money have to go overly extravagant on their affairs when many in this world are suffering and could use some of their cash.

Wookie
2nd August 2010, 05:12
Don't say anything if you can't say something nice. So all I can say is i forgive you Chelsea and Marc.

Peaceful Journeys. Wookie