PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes, do you have to just kick a dog?

RUSirius
8th May 2012, 02:51
Tonight I had to go down the street to a friends home, near his home is where this pack of dogs stays most the time, I had walked down there once before and they some what surrounded me in a semi circle, I called out my friend, they listen to him so when he yelled they moved. Tonight, I walked with a flat iron fire poker, flat without a point, but iron none the less. I've had dogs my whole life, so I know how one must project to dogs like these when you pass, but last time it didnt work. I dont want to hurt anything, I dont like violence and anger at all, but I had to walk down the street to my friends house, about a 60 second brisk walk, so there I go. I'm 10 seconds away and I here the dogs, and see them running at me, I'm relatively strong and tall, so if I have to swing, I'm going to hurt the dog, but I dont want to do it. They dont stop, I cant turn and run, its my street too, I yell at them and rare back to intimidate, but hopefully not to swing, it worked, they lurked around me, but they knew if they came to close they would've been whacked. On my way out, I said to my friend, can you please yell at them if they come at me, because I really don't want to have to whack a dog, he obliged. In this case all was well, the dogs knew I was serious, they stayed back, I did not have to hit a dog, but I would have. Does this story in any way apply to how we may have to deal with those who have controlled our history on earth, are they like the pack of dogs that will not back down? We hear about masse arrests, I know others have written about it, to me masse arrests means someone else is doing the work on this and not me, maybe that was their role and not mine. Maybe that is how it will be, I just wonder, do we all have roles in these masse arrests, roles that are possibly more involved then most of us would want? I hope not, that would require more work for me on that subject, and I havent even started. But if we all HAD to whack this dog, what would we do?

spiritguide
8th May 2012, 03:25
Show the dog what true ferocity is then he would respect you. Never let fear control you it will keep you weakened. IMHO