PDA

View Full Version : Project Camelot Website's New Look ... WTF?

Mozart
8th May 2012, 04:16
Avalonians ~

Have you seen the new, totally-overhauled Project Camelot site?

It's a nice look. Very clean. But it's loaded with advertisements -- I can understand that, as it's expensive to run a site, let alone to make a living with any conspiracy site.

But no reference to Bill's Project Avalon? No reference to Bill Ryan, who was VERY MUCH part of the building the foundation of Project Camelot?

WTF?

Bill -- did you agree to be basically zeroed out like this from the current, revamped Project Camelot site?

~Mozart

christian
8th May 2012, 04:22
On the main page it says on the right hand side:

About researchers and whistleblowers

We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here.
What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world.
And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth.

Written : 31 December 2008

If you click on > Interviews > Archived ProjectCamelot.org (http://projectcamelot.org/index1.html) you can find the link to Avalon.

Mozart
8th May 2012, 04:33
Christian ~

Yes, I saw those two things that you referenced to, but I dunno ... Bill Ryan seems to be awfully marginalized here.

Am I making an issue where there is none?

There is another part in the "About Us" part...

http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120&Itemid=219

... that lists a bit of their history of creating the Project Camelot site together.

But what I'm wondering is that when they split up, Kerry's part was Project Camelot Productions. Now that "Productions" part has been eliminated, reverting the Project Camelot Productions back to the original Project Camelot.

This can be confusing to people, ya know.

Or am I making a fuss where there is none needed? I dunno, man.

~Mozart

Tommy
8th May 2012, 04:54
Hi,

Bill Ryan is no longer part of Project Camelot by his own choosing. In fact Bill has complimented the look of the new site himself.

Bill is on the about us page, but he has no future affiliation with Project Camelot, again by his own choosing. He is now Project Avalon.

So why make drama out of nothing?

Ask Bill if you have an issue :)

Tommy
8th May 2012, 05:11
FYI: Bill's section on the portal has been gone for over a year. He had not posted any more interviews for a long time and when he was asked if he wanted to keep it we got no reply. So after a while of waiting we removed it to get room for our new material. And there are less ad's now than on the previous one, more fuss buddy.. chill.. Go and look, it is still there.

And yes, it costs a good amount of money to have the site running with all the materials (including the past ones with Bill) and we pay for all of it :)

Mozart
8th May 2012, 05:37
Hi,

Bill Ryan is no longer part of Project Camelot by his own choosing. In fact Bill has complimented the look of the new site himself.

Bill is on the about us page, but he has no future affiliation with Project Camelot, again by his own choosing. He is now Project Avalon.

Yes, I am very much aware of Bill leaving by his own choosing. I was on the sidelines during the Bill and Kerry war that they had with each other, so I was very much aware of all the issues that they had with each other at that time. I even still have all the emails that went flying back and forth. It was quite a circus.

But my issue is that the current, revamped Project Camelot site is using the old name: Project Camelot.

And not Project Camelot Productions, which is the name that they had agreed upon their splitting apart.

So now Project Camelot Productions has reverted back to Project Camelot with hardly a direct link to Project Avalon.

Yes, I've sent Bill a PM to see what he has to say privately about this.

But other than the issue of the name of the site and the lack of a direct link to Bill's Project Avalon site, I really like the new look of the Project Camelot site. It really looks very good!

~Mozart

Tommy
8th May 2012, 05:43
Do whatever you feel you need to do.. I just hear drama. Kerry is Project Camelot, Bill is Project Avalon. About time to get over it, this drama is getting old.

Glad you like the look!

Mozart
8th May 2012, 05:46
FYI: Bill's section on the portal has been gone for over a year. He had not posted any more interviews for a long time and when he was asked if he wanted to keep it we got no reply. So after a while of waiting we removed it to get room for our new material.

Yes, I noticed that Bill's part on the portal site had been gone for a long time. I wondered what was up with that.

So since you had asked him and that you got no replies (did you send a bunch of emails, or just a couple?), I can see where you are coming from. It's certainly possible that Bill wants nothing more to do with Project Camelot on any level.

If I'm making a fuss where none is needed, then a moderator is welcome to delete this entire, possibly useless thread, then.

On the other hand, there's that little, legal issue of name ownership to be dealt with and drama queens don't fuss over little things like that, ya know.

~Mozart

Limor Wolf
8th May 2012, 06:15
From Paulo Coelho's BOOK : "Warrior of the light - A manual"

"Warrior of light identifies the road as soon as he starts to walk
Every stone, every curve, congratulats him on his arrival,
He identifies with the mountains and rivers, he sees some of his soul in plants, animals and birds in the field
Then, at the time that he recieves the help of God and its signs, he lets his destiny to lead him through life.
There are nights that he has nowhere to sleep, and nights when he can not sleep: "It's part of the deal," think the warrior, I was the one who decided to walk this path.
In this statement exists all his power: he chose the path that he takes now, and has nothing to complain."

"The warrior of light carefully study the position he wishes to conquer.
However difficult his goal, there's always a way to overcome the obstacles. He examines alternative ways, sharpening his sword, trying to constantly fill his heart with the diligence needed to confront the challenge.
However, as he advances, the warrior realized that there are difficulties that he did not consider.
If he waits for the ideal moment he would never move, he needs a touch of madness to take the next step.
The warrior uses a touch of madness and that is because in war and love it is impossible to predict everything in advance."

"Every warrior of light has already been afraid to go into battle
Every warrior of light has already betrayed or lied in the past
Every warrior of light has already walked a way that was not his
Every warrior of light has already thought that he is not a warrior of light
Every warrior of light has failed his spiritual duties
Every warrior of light has already said "yes" when he wanted to say "no"
Every warrior of light has already hurt someone he loved
So this is why he is a warrior of the light: because he passed all those and not lost the hope to be better than he was"

"The warrior of light is not delaying his decisions.
He thinks before he acts; He considers the training he had undergone, the responsibility, and his duty as a teacher. He tries to keep his cool and analyzes each step as if it were the most important one.
When he reaches a decision, he goes on: He has no more doubts about his choice.
He does not change his way if the circumstances are different from what he thought.
If his decision was correct, he will win the battle even if it goes beyond what he had predicted.
If his decision was wrong, he shall inherit a failure and would have to start all over again, more wisely.

However the warrior of the light, if he has started, is going all the way."

"The light warrior often loses hope.
It seemes to him as if nothing can arouse the excitement that he had hoped for.
Many evenings and nights he had to stay in the position that he achieved.
with no new event that would restore his excitement.
His friends comment: "Perhaps his struggle is over now."
The warrior feels pain and confusion at these comments, because he knew that he did not arrive to where he wanted to.
But he's stubborn, and does not neglect that he decided to do.
Then when least expected it,a new door opens .

"For a warrior of light, an impossible love does not exist.
He did not flinch from the silence, indifference or rejection
He knows that behind the icy mask that people wear on their faces there is a heart of fire.
So the warrior risks more than others. He is constantly looking for the love of others, even if it means to hear many times the word "no",
go home defeated, feel the rejection in his flesh and soul.

The warrior is not frightened when he searches for what he needs. Without love he is nothing"

You might think this has nothing to do with this thread and Bil. But it does. it has everything

~^&*~^&*

Limor

Mozart
8th May 2012, 06:27
Seeingterra ~

But the lingering issue of the legal ownership of the names of the site remains in my mind.

Since you seem to know some of the behind-the-scenes workings of Project Camelot, can you delineate the legal ownership of the names of the sites?

Bill owns the Project Avalon name, yes?

Kerry owns the Project Camelot Productions name, yes?

Who owns the Project Camelot name -- referring to the original site, jointly created by Bill and Kerry, which exists now as the Archives?

That issue of legal ownership is the issue that's really bugging me.

And here's another thing. In every single interview that we have transcribed since the breakup of the two sites, Kerry always referred to her site as "Project Camelot", never "Project Camelot Productions" -- ever.

{Edit: I stand corrected on my use of the word "ever" in the last sentence above, as I've yet to see her use the name "Productions" in the 'scripts that I've personally worked with, but I've been told that she has used that term in other videos or audios.}

Now one could say that it's a force of habit for one to continue to use the name "Project Camelot" like Kerry has, so we always added "Productions" after "Project Camelot" in each of Kerry's introductions in her videos that we had transcribed for her. You can see "Productions" in square brackets, which meant that it was added by an editor (me).

~Mozart

Tommy
8th May 2012, 06:53
Kerry owns the Project Camelot name. Bill has rights to the old Camelot interviews where he was present :) That is where it stands, and I know this first hand.

The productions title was created before Bill decided to fully "leave" Camelot, after he left completely there was no need for the separation as he only presented himself as "Project Avalon" and no Camelot affiliation. He has resigned all rights to the Camelot name.

That is pretty much it

Whiskey_Mystic
8th May 2012, 06:57
With respect, Mozart, I would think this would be a matter between Kerry and Bill and not something for us to worry or speculate about. If there is a trespass here against Bill then I trust he will address it. Privately.

I think your contacting Bill privately to ask his thoughts was the right move.

Paul
8th May 2012, 07:10
Kerry is Project Camelot, Bill is Project Avalon.
That's how I look at it too, seeingterra :).

I'd wager my hat that Bill looks at that way too ... but I haven't spoken with him on this, so I guess it's fortunate I don't own a hat.

doodah
8th May 2012, 08:44
Kerry owns the Project Camelot name. Bill has rights to the old Camelot interviews where he was present :) That is where it stands, and I know this first hand.

The productions title was created before Bill decided to fully "leave" Camelot, after he left completely there was no need for the separation as he only presented himself as "Project Avalon" and no Camelot affiliation. He has resigned all rights to the Camelot name.

That is pretty much it

Thank you, seeingterra. That clear statement of the legalities straightens out any factual misunderstandings. Thank you for making that public statement. Whereas Whiskeymagic seems to think this is a private affair, it really is broader than that because of the passions we all bring to things. For you to speak some straight talk is very helpful.

There may still be a few of us "old folks" around here who followed Project Camelot from the beginning. I am one of those, and I am also a keeper of history. Because my life was so incredibly impacted by the work they did, Bill and Kerry, I will never think of Kerry Cassidy as Project Camelot. For her to take that name is somewhat like a singer taking credit for a song she didn't write - she only wrote part of it.

So what does history matter? "Move on" they say, "Get over it." And thus we as a species do not know our own history. Isn't that half of what this site is about? Future memory of that name is now shifted to Kerry. That's not fair and it's not accurate.

So, to close, this issue is now moot except in the hearts of those who would have liked to see Project Camelot honored as itself.

panopticon
8th May 2012, 09:39
I think the new CMS gives a less cluttered feel to the site.
Joomla! is excellent and I have used it in the past for clients with no complaints.
The modular nature of it's front and back end (user and admin interface) make it a powerful tool for dynamic sites (its SEO components were exceptional) and I reckon it is an excellent choice.

As for the ads. I reckon that's Kerry's choice as it's her site.

Thanks to seeingterra and Paul for clarifying the various sites ownership.
Kind Regards, :yo:
Panopticon

spiritguide
8th May 2012, 10:31
My opinion, EGO has captured Camelot and the obsession with travel and funds has stifled it. Bill made a wise choice.

:peace:

Vitalux
8th May 2012, 11:01
Avalonians ~

It's a nice look. Very clean. But it's loaded with advertisements -- I can understand that, as it's expensive to run a site, let alone to make a living with any conspiracy site.

But no reference to Bill's Project Avalon? No reference to Bill Ryan, who was VERY MUCH part of the building the foundation of Project Camelot?

WTF?

Bill -- did you agree to be basically zeroed out like this from the current, revamped Project Camelot site?

~Mozart

She did this to test your faith.
If you really believe in her you should dig deep, very deep into your pockets and send her money.

One thing about being old is you remember things and you learn.

I see Kerry as just another Tammy Faye http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNWXKJSRRPRn3TO1lwJiXKauKpAQ2IT wzFXuiVPqLpn1d9qHT5lcgH8H9zWQ

Who likes to put on a dog and pony show if she thinks she can make a buck.:drama:

Oh she has some good intention initially, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :target:

Oh some will see it, some will not.
The mouse and the eagle both have eyes, but see things from a different perspective.
http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Bald%20eagle/0049.gifhttp://www.gifs-paradise.com/animated_gifs/mice/animated-gifs-mice-40.gif

wavydome
8th May 2012, 11:01
In any case, all moves towards decentralization seems wise to me. May the telepathic internet grow, having , (in my POV) been well encouraged by Camelot and Avalon.

Wind
8th May 2012, 11:14
Does the forum work? I can't access it.

Tommy
8th May 2012, 11:44
Does the forum work? I can't access it.

http://camelotforum.org - Up and running :) I will move the forum into the new site in a few days, lot's of data to transfer, and it has to be done manually.

As for some of the less flattering comments; Suck it up and think before you speak. You do not give this forum grace by your obvious uneducated statement. This place deserves much better.

Cheers all :)

RunningDeer
8th May 2012, 11:50
I donated to Project Camelot and Project Avalon as my way of thanking Bill and Kerry for all I've learned in the last year and half. That is when I saw that there was a forum. It's a brand new experience for me. I was dumbfounded when I saw personal attacks about Kerry some time ago. I was more disappointed in myself for not speaking up for the cattiness. Talk like that brings down the integrity and energetic levels of Project Avalon. How can we expect to be the beacons for those that are awakening, when we get sucked into these lower levels that only serve to drain our Light? Can't we just live and let live? Debates, differing views, that's all good. Attacks, I don't understand how that serves our Light, our destiny for Mother Earth and her People.

Mozart
8th May 2012, 12:12
He [Bill] has resigned all rights to the Camelot name.

seeingterra ~

Thank you very much for your input and clarifications.

Since Bill has resigned all rights to the Camelot name, this ownership issue that I had raised is clearly now moot point.

Only the memory of the original Project Camelot remains, as so ably pointed out by Doodah -- thanks for your input there, Doodah. That's an interesting angle of history that you pointed out, Doodah. Food for contemplation.

I don't want anyone to think that I was attacking Kerry and I'll be glad to have our Divine Cosmos Keyboard Commandos transcript team to do the occasional transcript for her on a case-by-case basis.

So, as I've said before, I really do like the new look of the Camelot site. It really does look sharp. Tommy (the webmaster) and seeingterra did really great jobs with the new site. I wish you both success with the revamped site.

I understand that it's all a work in progress, so I'm hoping that the transcript of the Dean / Stone interview ("Twilight of the Old Boys' Network") would appear there, somewhere, as I've not been able to find it.

Also the Bill Wood transcripts, too. Two of them.

I wish both Bill and Kerry successes in their respective endeavors and I appreciate their contributions to our world by their bringing forth heretofore once-hidden information that really needed to see the light of the day.

~Mozart

Wind
8th May 2012, 12:20
http://camelotforum.org - Up and running :)

Oh, silly me!

About Bill and Kerry.... I have tremendous amount of respect for both of them. Project Camelot conducted many awesome interviews. They played their part together and gave us something amazing! Now there is two different Projects and sites, but it doesn't have to mean that people should be divided amongst them. We should be united instead, we are stronger together. Let's not forget that!

Alie
8th May 2012, 12:54
My opinion, EGO has captured Camelot and the obsession with travel and funds has stifled it. Bill made a wise choice.

SpiritGuide

We have so much to consider.

There are so many facets to a diamond. The diamond being --- the future of mankind. There are MANY different approaches to helping mankind into their future. Some of us truly appreciate Kerry & Bill ---- certainly from the past, but also now, and in the future. (even if we're not in agreement with their POV sometimes.)

From an internet marketing perspective (which I'm quite familiar), I can assure you her site has been professionally designed with minimum adverts, and I think her objective is to serve her followers and future visitors. I assume her mission is close to, or the same as before --- helping folks become awake and aware.

GoodETxSG
8th May 2012, 12:56
Hello All, I actually like the new site. It makes things a lot easier to find, much more organized.

GoodETxSG
8th May 2012, 13:16

SpiritGuide

We have so much to consider.

There are so many facets to a diamond. The diamond being --- the future of mankind. There are MANY different approaches to helping mankind into their future. Some of us truly appreciate Kerry & Bill ---- certainly from the past, but also now, and in the future.

From an internet marketing perspective (which I'm quite familiar), I can assure you her site has been professionally designed with minimum adverts, and I think her objective is to serve her followers and future visitors. I assume her mission is close to, or the same as before --- helping folks become awake and aware.

Actually I have to agree... Kerry has always been a "Look at ME/ME, ME, I, I" kind of person, just look at the GlamShots photo's she uses on her sites etc... She has always been one that has to be in the spot light. BUT she does get the job done and is cunning is the way she circles around in her questions to weed out any BS or inconsistencies.

IMHO... She may be a Glam and Cam hog, but you cannot argue with the results. All in All I think she is great. There is an Ego/Enlightenment contradiction that pops out sometimes but like I said, she gets the job done.

Limor Wolf
8th May 2012, 13:25
Originally posted by Mozart: " It really does look sharp. Tommy (the webmaster) and seeingterra did really great jobs with the new site. I wish you both success with the revamped site."

Sounds like a case of a split personalities here ;)
Seeingterra IS Tommy

RunningDeer
8th May 2012, 13:28
I don't want anyone to think that I was attacking Kerry

FYI: I for one did not think you were attacking Kerry's personhood. There were other overt attacks & judgements that felt like nails on a chalk board. (and on past threads) I have a lot of respect for your thoughts and others like you here at Project Avalon. I have learned a tremendous amount about human dynamics, communication styles, and the courage to express one's views. It's been a teaching laboratory of sorts for me.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

David Trd1
8th May 2012, 13:43
I see Kerry as just another Tammy Faye

Who likes to put on a dog and pony show if she thinks she can make a buck.:drama:

Camelot has been a personal journey for kerry as much as a collective experience for the rest of us. Our experience becomes part of our ego's identity which admittedly has been permeating a little more recently with kerry.

But nonetheless to suggest she's in it for the money is quite comical to the point of obscenity [which im sure is nobody's intention here].

Peace

Mozart
8th May 2012, 13:56
Originally posted by Mozart: " It really does look sharp. Tommy (the webmaster) and seeingterra did really great jobs with the new site. I wish you both success with the revamped site."

Sounds like a case of a split personalities here ;)
Seeingterra IS Tommy

LOL! The joke is on me, then.

WhiteCrowBlackDeer ~ Thank you for your your beautiful sentiments in your post # ... um ... ah, #28.

And about Kerry. Let me say this:

We ALL have our flaws. ALL of us.

Kerry has hers; David Wilcock has his; Bill Ryan has his, etc. But all of those aforementioned people -- including Kerry -- have done HUGE amounts of work to bring forth much-needed information for our truth-starved world, so I'll gladly take my hat off to Kerry (and, perhaps, toss it to Bill for him to take a nibble on it? :yo: ) and thank her from the bottom of my bottomless heart for her efforts to bring out this information that we needed so badly in our world.

Kudos to David and Bill, too.

~Mozart

Sidney
8th May 2012, 14:56
Hi,

Yes, I am very much aware of Bill leaving by his own choosing. I was on the sidelines during the Bill and Kerry war that they had with each other, so I was very much aware of all the issues that they had with each other at that time. I even still have all the emails that went flying back and forth. It was quite a circus.

But my issue is that the current, revamped Project Camelot site is using the old name: Project Camelot.

And not Project Camelot Productions, which is the name that they had agreed upon their splitting apart.

So now Project Camelot Productions has reverted back to Project Camelot with hardly a direct link to Project Avalon.

Yes, I've sent Bill a PM to see what he has to say privately about this.

But other than the issue of the name of the site and the lack of a direct link to Bill's Project Avalon site, I really like the new look of the Project Camelot site. It really looks very good!

~Mozart

You seem to be wanting to stir a pot that was done cooking a longggggggg time ago. Its Kerrys business to to with however she likes. Bill is enjoying paradise in Ecuador. Lets let sleeping dogs lay already.

Sidney
8th May 2012, 14:58
FYI: Bill's section on the portal has been gone for over a year. He had not posted any more interviews for a long time and when he was asked if he wanted to keep it we got no reply. So after a while of waiting we removed it to get room for our new material. And there are less ad's now than on the previous one, more fuss buddy.. chill.. Go and look, it is still there.

And yes, it costs a good amount of money to have the site running with all the materials (including the past ones with Bill) and we pay for all of it :)

The new site looks Great Tommy. You did a great job. Its much easier to get around now.

LisAlien
8th May 2012, 16:20
OP,

I understand your position and perhaps loyalty to Bill Ryan but don't you think you're only adding to the constant bickering plaguing this planet? If Bill isn't complaining (which I assume he's not) then, what's it any concern of anyone's?

There is so much pitting one side against the other in this world right now that this is hardly worth wasting energy over.

This was like a marriage that eventually ended up in a divorce. So now Kerry has decided to go back and use her maiden name again.
Big deal!
We all got to choose which 'parent' we wanted to live with so let's move on and just dunk our cookies in our milk (that was decided in the child care provision portion!)

DevilPigeon
8th May 2012, 16:29
Kerry is Project Camelot, Bill is Project Avalon.
That's how I look at it too, seeingterra :).

I'd wager my hat that Bill looks at that way too ... but I haven't spoken with him on this, so I guess it's fortunate I don't own a hat.

You don't own a hat.....???? Wow, in this day and age....

Bill Ryan
8th May 2012, 16:30
OP,

I understand your position and perhaps loyalty to Bill Ryan but don't you think you're only adding to the constant bickering plaguing this planet? If Bill isn't complaining (which I assume he's not) then, what's it any concern of anyone's?

No, I'm not complaining. :)

But technically, Mozart has a point about Project Camelot Productions slipping into being known as Project Camelot again. You could call it "brand slip"!
And the original site (pre-2010) was far more user-friendly. My issue with Tommy/seeingterra and Kerry, which I voiced frequently (until I gave up!), was always that important pages on the old site were very hard to find once the Portal site had been set up.

I spent dozens and dozens of hours crafting very detailed reports and summaries there which are still 100% as valid now as they were in 2006-2009. And they are very hard to unearth unless one searches on Google, or already has the URL. There are also 8 pages of archived blogs over a two and a half year period which in my opinion were a work of art -- and a very important still-relevant reference to the alternative community.

To illustrate this point, try looking on the Camelot site for these important reference articles:

Nancy Williams and the Brookhaven incident
Base New Berlin
Norwegian preparations for 2012
The Dan Burisch summary
Project Looking Glass
2009: a Tale of Two Timelines
The archived 2007-2009 blog pages
(sample ---> http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_7.html -- do look!)

... to mention only just a few.

To Kerry's credit, she grew to realize -- after a lot of feedback from many people! -- that the 2010 Portal site didn't work very well. And I know how hard it is to set up a complex website (for the technical, I created the old site myself on Dreamweaver without any knowledge of CSS). So I very much appreciate the effort to fix all the bugs and try to make it work better.

spiritguide
8th May 2012, 16:53
Right or wrong, good or bad I espoused MY opinion. It is my perspective and if there is offense, sorry. All others have a right to their's without judgment also. I try not to judge, just feel, and state my opinion of the experience.

Alie
8th May 2012, 17:08
Right or wrong, good or bad I espoused MY opinion. It is my perspective and if there is offense, sorry. All others have a right to their's without judgment also. I try not to judge, just feel, and state my opinion of the experience.

Iron Sharpens Iron :)

doodah
8th May 2012, 19:03
[...] There is so much pitting one side against the other in this world right now that this is hardly worth wasting energy over.

LisAlien, this isn't about "pitting one against the other." Nobody is doing that here. They both have done good work, don't you think?

[...] This was like a marriage that eventually ended up in a divorce. So now Kerry has decided to go back and use her maiden name again. Big deal!

But she's not using her maiden name that was HERS. She's using the MADE-UP name that both she and Bill created and then presented to the public. She has "bought" the name [or maybe even originally "owned" it] but what it represents is not HERS. She and someone else created all that.

This is about branding, as Bill made reference to. In the marketplace you establish a "brand name." The brand name here is Project Camelot, created by the two of them. That brand name was attached to all the work they did together. Kerry now wants that name to mean HER work exclusively. You could say she's taking the hard-won reputation of the original Project Camelot (which Bill helped create) and taking it for her own.

I'm sure a lot of you find this to be a picky point that doesn't need more discussion. But, again, history is being lost because of "brand slip" as Bill called it.

In my view, for Kerry to use that name is both unfair (to Bill, but he doesn't care about that, which is okay, his choice!) and [I]inaccurate (because of how the name/reputation originated). There's something a little skewed about this. Like I said, it's like when a singer becomes identified with a song they didn't write, but because they sing it so often people come to think of it as "her" or "his" song - but it isn't, they didn't originate it. Or a person co-authoring a book and then acting like they wrote the whole thing, even though the other co-author doesn't complain about that.

There's something a little dishonest in the whole thing. Kerry did not originate Project Camelot - she and Bill originated it - so it would seem that Bill should have just as much right to claim the name as Kerry does -- putting aside for this discussion the fact that he does not want to do that! The name thing has been settled in law, which doesn't mean it has anything to do with justice or fairness. I can imagine there would have been a fight to the death if Bill had insisted, which he didn't.

It is because millions of these small slippages happen, uncontested, that nobody knows our history in a general and larger sense. A hundred years later, an expose comes out by somebody who does some research and finds out: Ah ha, it wasn't Einstein who formulated the Theory of Relativity, it was actually his !wife! - who never got credit where credit was due. Take this back far enough and it wasn't "God" who created man in the Garden of Eden, it was the Anunnaki! There's some major brand slippage for you, that slipped all the way into myths and untruths that affect the whole planet today.

But here it's more a "give credit where credit is due" issue. By taking the name, Kerry also takes the credit, because of all that is associated in peoples' minds with that brand. Her action is basically an untruth even though she can legitimately say she "helped" create all that Project Camelot stands for. I would 100% agree with that - she helped, but it is not "hers."

Even if she called it Project Camelot II, that would be better, as it would create a distinction between HER and the original site.

Mozart
8th May 2012, 19:13
It is because millions of these small slippages happen, uncontested, that nobody knows our history in a general and larger sense. A hundred years later, an expose comes out by somebody who does some research and finds out: Ah ha, it wasn't Einstein who formulated the Theory of Relativity, it was actually his !wife! - who never got credit where credit was due. Take this back far enough and it wasn't "God" who created man in the Garden of Eden, it was the Anunnaki! There's some major brand slippage for you, that slipped all the way into myths and untruths that affect the whole planet today.

Doodah ~

Wow, that's an outstanding post! A seamless weaving from a microcosm into a macrocosm. And so true.

~Mozart

Bill Ryan
8th May 2012, 19:41
-------

from paulo coelho's book : "warrior of the light - a manual"

"warrior of light identifies the road as soon as he starts to walk
every stone, every curve, congratulats him on his arrival,
he identifies with the mountains and rivers, he sees some of his soul in plants, animals and birds in the field
then, at the time that he recieves the help of god and its signs, he lets his destiny to lead him through life.
There are nights that he has nowhere to sleep, and nights when he can not sleep: "it's part of the deal," think the warrior, i was the one who decided to walk this path.
In this statement exists all his power: He chose the path that he takes now, and has nothing to complain."

"the warrior of light carefully study the position he wishes to conquer.
However difficult his goal, there's always a way to overcome the obstacles. He examines alternative ways, sharpening his sword, trying to constantly fill his heart with the diligence needed to confront the challenge.
However, as he advances, the warrior realized that there are difficulties that he did not consider.
If he waits for the ideal moment he would never move, he needs a touch of madness to take the next step.
The warrior uses a touch of madness and that is because in war and love it is impossible to predict everything in advance."

"every warrior of light has already been afraid to go into battle
every warrior of light has already betrayed or lied in the past
every warrior of light has already walked a way that was not his
every warrior of light has already thought that he is not a warrior of light
every warrior of light has failed his spiritual duties
every warrior of light has already said "yes" when he wanted to say "no"
every warrior of light has already hurt someone he loved
so this is why he is a warrior of the light: Because he passed all those and not lost the hope to be better than he was"

"the warrior of light is not delaying his decisions.
He thinks before he acts; he considers the training he had undergone, the responsibility, and his duty as a teacher. He tries to keep his cool and analyzes each step as if it were the most important one.
He does not change his way if the circumstances are different from what he thought.
If his decision was correct, he will win the battle even if it goes beyond what he had predicted.
If his decision was wrong, he shall inherit a failure and would have to start all over again, more wisely.

"the light warrior often loses hope.
With no new event that would restore his excitement.
His friends comment: "perhaps his struggle is over now."
the warrior feels pain and confusion at these comments, because he knew that he did not arrive to where he wanted to.

"for a warrior of light, an impossible love does not exist.
he knows that behind the icy mask that people wear on their faces there is a heart of fire.
So the warrior risks more than others. He is constantly looking for the love of others, even if it means to hear many times the word "no",

The warrior is not frightened when he searches for what he needs. Without love he is nothing"

you might think this has nothing to do with this thread and bill. But it does. It has everything.

~^&*~^&*

limor

Wow.

Bill Ryan
8th May 2012, 19:53
But nonetheless to suggest she's in it for the money is quite comical to the point of obscenity [which im sure is nobody's intention here].

Kerry is certainly "not in it for the money" -- no-one in the alternative media is. (There is very little money! :) )

DevilPigeon
8th May 2012, 19:54
-----

I don't understand what all the fuss and hooha is about quite frankly... :noidea:

Bill Ryan
8th May 2012, 20:38
-----

I don't understand what all the fuss and hooha is about quite frankly... :noidea:

I think I do... seriously.

In 2006-2008 Kerry and I became, quite by accident, folk heroes of the alternative media. We were grassroots, unfunded, apparently came from nowhere, and had a highly intelligent and perceptive grasp of the big picture that comparatively few others have (or have had, since -- it has to be said).

Many longer-established members of the alternative media, who had been holding the fort for far longer than us, were very suspicious (e.g. George Noory and Jeff Rense: and they still both keep us at a skeptical and self-protective distance).

Our style was unpretentious, human and appealing, and we were transparently honest: our videos were sometimes quickly edited, and not always smooth and slick. We sought simply to include all viewers and visitors in our personal journey.

Kerry was always the driving powerhouse. Going to Moscow to track down Boriska (the first people who did), to Tokyo to film Fulford (the first people who did), and to Oslo to film Zagami (the first people who did) -- were all Kerry's suggestions. I immediately agreed with all her ideas -- and she agreed with mine, and I had a LOT of input -- including a firm NO to some of Kerry's ideas. And some of those stands I took led to more than a few nuclear behind-the-scenes firefights.

As is quite well-documented, our differences in style and personality -- like John and Paul, as many have compared us to -- led to a parting of the ways at the end of 2009. Throughout that previous year we had been under heavy attack, including by psychic and electronic means. We had just upset way too many people and groups. One of the few who understood this was David Wilcock, who at that time was very close to us both. He tried to broker peace, as did Doodah and Mozart (both posting here), but it was hopeless. It was like trying to break up a fight between two very angry big cats. :)

I always felt that less was more (too much information and too many interviews dilute the message - quality is more important than quantity), and that all facts reported in good faith, should be checked as fully as possible. I was the researcher, joining dots and digging out information: Kerry was the intuitive. It was a good combination. It was when intuition clashed with the facts that we began to clash with one another. Despite the fact that we agreed far more than we disagreed (and continue to do so!), our differences were used by our enemies to split the log. Neither of us were fully able to see that at the time.

The 'drama' about Kerry-and-Bill is really an echo of many people still wanting us to work together. They miss the balance I provided -- and I did provide that balance. Meanwhile, while I originally intended Avalon to be a kind of alternative Camelot, I became involved in a lot of other activities -- and still am) -- working behind the scenes to resolve situations in ways that are not at all public.

There are many times when I have despaired of the nonsense proliferating in the alternative media -- last year it was Elenin and 11-11-11, and this year it's Drake and all the hysteria about 'Ascension' and 21 December 2012 (nothing will happen, folks). I receive intelligent and articulate e-mails every other day from concerned people -- some of who have been following Kerry's and my work since the beginning -- urging me to get back on the horse and make a significant contribution.

I sometimes reflect deeply about this. My wider and more prominent contribution is needed, and I would be disingenuous and dishonest not to state that as a probable fact. And regarding the website, my feelings about the original site (and how it changed into the cluttered mess the 'Portal' site became), which I put together myself without recourse to any Joomla templates, were rather like the lamenting refrain "Look what they did to my song."

In Kerry's defense, she did not know how to handle my position. She really did try. We worked together very closely on the Camelot TV show (filmed in July 2010, though it now looks like it will never be aired) -- and tried again to start working together again a little over 12 months ago. Both times, she gave it her honest best, but there were a number of reasons why this was impractical: there were way too may barriers, and between February and May 2011 we almost immediately came under attack again, with 'Charles' and Inelia entering the mix this time.

I support and honor Kerry and all her work. Everything I have always said about her is true: she is one of the most honest and courageous people I have ever met. I've never known her to lie even about the tiniest, most trivial thing. Let me leave it at that.

This post has been useful... I am left thinking that I should sit down and write an e-book called THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY. It'd probably take me about a week. :)

Cidersomerset
8th May 2012, 20:48
I was listening to a recording of the Revelation seeries earlier with Bob Nevritt & Ion which i recommend but right at the
end Bob gives project Camelot and you and Kerry a compliment.....I've listened to this recording several times but not
noticed it because its right at the end.....Normally Bob takes the mick out of the alternate community including us
at Avalon as I have emailed him and asked him many questions on James Martinez cash flow which is fun.....

http://halkinnaman.com/ed/audio_rr/2010june19if_analysis_2.mp3

Right at the end 108mins Ion says to Bob if you behave yourself you may be able to get
on project Camelot....they have a bit rep arte then ion says there audiance has been increased
because of Camelots work....Just funny i never noticed before, must have switched off before
the end because they had finnished analysing chapter 3 of the book of revelations and were just chatting...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/ion-analysis-revelations-of-st-john.html

Well I just realised why I had not heard Ions Camelot refence on the above interview !!
Its because today I listened to the unedited version by mistake and should have listened
to this one , thats spooky ...LOL...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/ion-analysis-revelation-of-john.html

M6*
8th May 2012, 20:54
Hi Mozart!

With DUE RESPECT to Kerry Cassidy I, too, noticed all of the above.
Also, to me, it is harder to read, and I enjoyed the quick access back to Project AVALON.

Keep the Light ON for all concerned! M6*

Sidney
8th May 2012, 20:56
Avalonians ~

WTF?

~Mozart

She did this to test your faith.
If you really believe in her you should dig deep, very deep into your pockets and send her money.

One thing about being old is you remember things and you learn.

I see Kerry as just another Tammy Faye http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNWXKJSRRPRn3TO1lwJiXKauKpAQ2IT wzFXuiVPqLpn1d9qHT5lcgH8H9zWQ

Oh she has some good intention initially, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :target:

Oh some will see it, some will not.
The mouse and the eagle both have eyes, but see things from a different perspective.
http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Bald%20eagle/0049.gifhttp://www.gifs-paradise.com/animated_gifs/mice/animated-gifs-mice-40.gif

That dog and pony show comment is just plain mean. Camelot re-did their website, and that is open invitation for frivolous name-calling and insult???????.

You know, my mom and dad always fought, never got along total disfunctional household. As a kid, I always wished they would divorce, so that I could at least have a relationship with one of them. To this date, they are still married (over 60 years), they still fight, and I still can't have a relationship with either one of them. Whats my point?

Just because 2 people came together and did great things, does not mean that they should remain that way. Sometime, division, benefits not only those two, but everyone they are connected with. I believe this is the case with Kerry and Bill. They are both loving caring creative smart people, who have done worlds of good, together and apart. Trying to get them to be any way other than how "they" choose is simply co-dependent. Let them conduct their life, and everybody else conduct your own life. Like I said, let the dog sleep.

Limor Wolf
8th May 2012, 21:00
-------

he identifies with the mountains and rivers, he sees some of his soul in plants, animals and birds in the field
then, at the time that he recieves the help of god and its signs, he lets his destiny to lead him through life.
There are nights that he has nowhere to sleep, and nights when he can not sleep: "it's part of the deal," think the warrior, i was the one who decided to walk this path.
In this statement exists all his power: He chose the path that he takes now, and has nothing to complain."

so this is why he is a warrior of the light: Because he passed all those and not lost the hope to be better than he was"

He thinks before he acts; he considers the training he had undergone, the responsibility, and his duty as a teacher. He tries to keep his cool and analyzes each step as if it were the most important one.

the warrior feels pain and confusion at these comments, because he knew that he did not arrive to where he wanted to.

he knows that behind the icy mask that people wear on their faces there is a heart of fire.

you might think this has nothing to do with this thread and bill. But it does. It has everything.

~^&*~^&*

limor

Wow.

Is there anything In this Coelho's description that you remotely disagree with, Bill ? ;)

I think that all of us here have something of that 'warrior of light' tributes.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan: "we were transparently honest'

That was one of the main attractions that made Camelot what it is. Together with the quality of the interviews. As Wade Frazier say "Integrity is the scracest commodity on earth'. Back than It was a refreshing change.

Billy
8th May 2012, 21:05
I honor Kerry and all her work. Everything I have always said about her is true: she is one of the most honest and courageous people I have ever met. Let me leave it at that. This post has been useful... I am left thinking that I should sit down and write an e-book called THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY. It'd probably take me about a week. :)

Sounds like a good idea Bill, your comment brought to mind the song " express yourself " The Psychic attacks seem to inhibit expressing. This is my experience anyways. I am still struggling with this one.

Give it a try Bill.

Peace

Eram
8th May 2012, 21:09
Thank you Bill,

For this Looking back on the events of that period.
I know (as a new member of Avalon) I've been searching for an explanation like this one, for hours and hours here and never found it until now.
Good to see that you can look back at it with peace in your heart.

write that book! It'll be a hit!

When you write in a novel/thriller style, you'll make a million pounds!

Cidersomerset
8th May 2012, 21:12
I honor Kerry and all her work. Everything I have always said about her is true: she is one of the most honest and courageous people I have ever met. Let me leave it at that. This post has been useful... I am left thinking that I should sit down and write an e-book called THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY. It'd probably take me about a week.

I have no problem honouring Kerrys work and I regularly post her interviews on here if I like them or feel they need a second airing.....She is a wonderfull human being....

You are both wonderfull human beings experiancing this reality with the rest of us , and you have certainly got a book or two inside you waiting to jump out !!.....Steve

Bill Ryan
8th May 2012, 21:15
-------

~^&*~^&*

limor

Wow.

Is there anything In this Coelho's description that you remotely disagree with, Bill ? ;)

I think that all of us here have something of that 'warrior of light' tributes.

Originally posted by Bill Ryan: "we were transparently honest'That was one of the main attractions that made Camelot what it is. Together with the quality of the interviews. As Wade Frazier say "Integrity is the scracest commodity on earth'. Back than It was a refreshing change.

Absolutely nothing at all. Thank you so much for sharing that. It really moved me.

Tommy
8th May 2012, 22:15
This thread has taken a very good turn, considering how it started (from my point of view). And I guess that is the keyword in many senses here, "my point of view".

As Bill was alluding to, there was a lot of difference between them at this time (still is to a certain extent), and I had only been on board for a few months and got totally mesmerized about what was going on.
I personally took my stand with Kerry, and now after almost three years of working close with her "behind the scenes" and sometimes "in front of house" I still have my stance well set.

However, this does not mean I don't respect Bill for what he is doing, as a prominent individual in this arena, I mean, why wouldn't I ?

The main difference is approach at this point in time. Camelot is now what we see as a important practicing tool of discernment, and on that note Kerry (and myself) don't always agree with what the interviewee is saying or proclaiming, but we will fight to the bitter end to serve the people with the right to get their message across, especially if they already have a "following" in the alternative arena.

We are usually very careful to make public stances as we don't wan't to attempt to "control" the peoples perception of reality, cause in our common view, if people can't them-self learn to discern truth from lies, fact from fiction, etc, what hope is there really for the majority of humanity to get through these times ahead?, and then even further ahead in time like say in space, where diplomacy will be full of new kinds of deceit and unknown factors.. We don't expect anyone to take anything for granted, in fact we wan't to be a "launching pad" for personal development, encouraging research and finding your own truth.

So in a sense this will describe to most of you the main difference between the respective projects, and as you know, in order for the plus factor to exist you need the minus factor as well (+ = -, - = +), both rely on each-other.
Just so there are no misunderstandings, I do not use + and - as terms for "good and evil", just as a metaphorical illustration of how most humans perceive the concepts and foundations of the 3D universe we currently live in.

Talking for myself only, I will probably never be fully on the same page as Bill, but I will always defend his rights (and others) to speak their truth.

Thanks everyone :)

Cidersomerset
8th May 2012, 22:57
Thanks Tommy for your work in support of Kerry and on your own journey.....I found the original project Camelot as I have said on several threads
by a set of circumstances....We never had a computor in the house and my partner at the time got hold of a second hand one in about 2005 as
she was computor literate thru her job.( I was not) We got the internet and as I have been into Ufo's and mysteries since a boy that was one of the
first interrests I looked for although at first I only went on for short periods as I was learning....

Anyway I don't know how I found project Camelot but it was near the begining and I thought the interviews great and the John Lear ones were
incredible and I thought he was nuts , but now, it forms part of the bigger picture presented to us ...It feels like I've been on a open univercity
course for the past five years and enjoyed every minute of it.....

I feel the two forums compliment each other and although I'm a member of this forum only , mainly because I am not a rapid typer and is
the reason I did not join the forum when it was first set up.I was a guest virtually everyday and I regurlarly go onto the Camelot site...
I have watched virtually every vid at least once and many more and most of Kerrys shows and interviews and they stand up with the best
in the alternate community imho........Well thats enough praise we have plenty of info to find keep up the great work Steve...

gripreaper
9th May 2012, 00:25
I'm going to chime in here. Before "Project Camelot" there really was nothing that could be loosely called "The Alternative Media." Sure, there were web sites and radio shows such as William Cooper, and UFO groups and the seminar circuit, but the mass consciousness had not reached a level where there was a recognized alternative.

I will say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Project Camelot was the catalyst which catapulted the Alternative Media into a cultural phenomenon, and it came on the radar at a time when people were really wanting a truthful alternative, as people were realizing the mainstream was obviously lying to us. The elite and opposing powers, as Bill has indicated, wanted nothing more than to squash and mitigate this major phenomenon as it reached it's flash point.

Not Jeff Rense, or Alex Jones, or ANY of the alternative media internet blogs, or internet radio shows, can be attributed to being the most auspiciously synergistic and catalytic as Project Camelot.

This is the tragedy of the whole thing. Twenty years from now when my grandson asks me how the "Alternative Media" began and evolved, I'm going to tell him..."It was Project Camelot, my son, which was the most energetic coalescent to the whole phenomenon."

And this is absolutely true.

Anchor
10th May 2012, 12:55
I am left thinking that I should sit down and write an e-book called THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY. It'd probably take me about a week. :)

That is a really, really, good idea.

Bill Ryan
24th November 2014, 11:09
-----

I think I do... seriously.

In 2006-2008 Kerry and I became, quite by accident, folk heroes of the alternative media. We were grassroots, unfunded, apparently came from nowhere, and had a highly intelligent and perceptive grasp of the big picture that comparatively few others have (or have had, since -- it has to be said).

Many longer-established members of the alternative media, who had been holding the fort for far longer than us, were very suspicious (e.g. George Noory and Jeff Rense: and they still both keep us at a skeptical and self-protective distance).

Our style was unpretentious, human and appealing, and we were transparently honest: our videos were sometimes quickly edited, and not always smooth and slick. We sought simply to include all viewers and visitors in our personal journey.

Kerry was always the driving powerhouse. Going to Moscow to track down Boriska (the first people who did), to Tokyo to film Fulford (the first people who did), and to Oslo to film Zagami (the first people who did) -- were all Kerry's suggestions. I immediately agreed with all her ideas -- and she agreed with mine, and I had a LOT of input -- including a firm NO to some of Kerry's ideas. And some of those stands I took led to more than a few nuclear behind-the-scenes firefights.

As is quite well-documented, our differences in style and personality -- like John and Paul, as many have compared us to -- led to a parting of the ways at the end of 2009. Throughout that previous year we had been under heavy attack, including by psychic and electronic means. We had just upset way too many people and groups. One of the few who understood this was David Wilcock, who at that time was very close to us both. He tried to broker peace, as did Doodah and Mozart (both posting here), but it was hopeless. It was like trying to break up a fight between two very angry big cats. :)

I always felt that less was more (too much information and too many interviews dilute the message - quality is more important than quantity), and that all facts reported in good faith, should be checked as fully as possible. I was the researcher, joining dots and digging out information: Kerry was the intuitive. It was a good combination. It was when intuition clashed with the facts that we began to clash with one another. Despite the fact that we agreed far more than we disagreed (and continue to do so!), our differences were used by our enemies to split the log. Neither of us were fully able to see that at the time.

The 'drama' about Kerry-and-Bill is really an echo of many people still wanting us to work together. They miss the balance I provided -- and I did provide that balance. Meanwhile, while I originally intended Avalon to be a kind of alternative Camelot, I became involved in a lot of other activities -- and still am) -- working behind the scenes to resolve situations in ways that are not at all public.

There are many times when I have despaired of the nonsense proliferating in the alternative media -- last year it was Elenin and 11-11-11, and this year it's Drake and all the hysteria about 'Ascension' and 21 December 2012 (nothing will happen, folks). I receive intelligent and articulate e-mails every other day from concerned people -- some of who have been following Kerry's and my work since the beginning -- urging me to get back on the horse and make a significant contribution.

I sometimes reflect deeply about this. My wider and more prominent contribution is needed, and I would be disingenuous and dishonest not to state that as a probable fact. And regarding the website, my feelings about the original site (and how it changed into the cluttered mess the 'Portal' site became), which I put together myself without recourse to any Joomla templates, were rather like the lamenting refrain "Look what they did to my song."

In Kerry's defense, she did not know how to handle my position. She really did try. We worked together very closely on the Camelot TV show (filmed in July 2010, though it now looks like it will never be aired) -- and tried again to start working together again a little over 12 months ago. Both times, she gave it her honest best, but there were a number of reasons why this was impractical: there were way too may barriers, and between February and May 2011 we almost immediately came under attack again, with 'Charles' and Inelia entering the mix this time.

I support and honor Kerry and all her work. Everything I have always said about her is true: she is one of the most honest and courageous people I have ever met. I've never known her to lie even about the tiniest, most trivial thing. Let me leave it at that.

This post has been useful... I am left thinking that I should sit down and write an e-book called THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY. It'd probably take me about a week. :)

< Well, I started it! :)

Do see the second Project Avalon Newsletter.

http://projectavalon.net/Project_Avalon_Newsletter_2_23_November_2014.pdf

* New thread about that here:
PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #2 : Intrigues, Conspiracies, ETs, Breakaway Civilizations, Healing, and the first [small] part of THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?77306-PROJECT-AVALON-NEWSLETTER-2-Intrigues-Conspiracies-ETs-Breakaway-Civilizations-Healing-and-the-first-small-part-of-THE-PROJECT-CAMELOT-STORY)

MalteseKnight
24th November 2014, 18:26
Hi Bill, I get the impression that the rift came about as a result of you finding it very difficult to reconcile what was correct in the information that you were coming across and what was dis info or merely down right incorrect information. This is a major occupational challenge for any serious researcher and we are all plagued by the same situation. You were basically a guerilla group, bravely taking on thousands of years of disinfo that the human race has been subjected to. Indeed, you managed to get a damn good mileage on your [limited] petrol ration. On the other hand, in a hundred years time or so a number of the interviews will become established global classics in terms of human culture. The point is that in some cases you managed to sail much closer to the truth, than you thought at the time. This, without perhaps becoming fully aware upon what you were stumbling and the profound implications associated with these revelations.

A case in point is the Dan Burish interview sessions with the allegation of the challenges of the human trajectory following multiple time lines stemming from a bifurcation occurring around this period in human development. Compare and contrast with what is being very openly revealed in the recently released Interstellar movie : Ilq4chTn6Z4

I know that you very rarely do movie reviews. Yet, I am more than certain that your review of this particular movie will be registered in internet lore. I wager you may even be tempted to incorporate it in your emerging Camelot book. ;)

Camelot did 'not go gently into the night.'

MK

sheme
24th November 2014, 18:53
Well I think this could be a really good read- I do like your style Bill easy reading but informative - Please do include enough "extras" to give it extra meaning for the truth seekers- well worth finishing -thanks for the preview.

bruno dante
25th November 2014, 16:25
Hi Bill, I couldn't help but notice that when you mentioned being under attack in 2011, you mention Charles and Inelia in the same semtence, and it kind of gives the impression that you're lumping them together. Do you look back now and consider Inelia an infiltrator? Or part of this attack that took place?

Thanks.