PDA

View Full Version : The most precious resource we posses

bekrah
8th May 2012, 04:39
How many hours have I spent since I joined this site, sitting here at this computer watching the sometimes heated exchange back and forth on subjects, for example Drake, Obama, Bill Wood, just to name a few. I just got here, and already I see many people taking their leave of it. Seems strange.

I realize I don't know who's telling the truth. I have no definitive proof either way. All I have are my instincts and my intuition, and they are both screaming at me that this is wasting time. This time could be spent more wisely.

This time could be spent on my family, my community, my friends. This time on Avalon could be spent exchanging ideas on how to go about helping my family, community and friends, and I'm glad to see there are some great threads on these subjects. I think I would rather give my attention to something that actually offers solutions I can participate in, rather than frustrating arguments I cannot confirm.

So, to sum up. I'm not leaving Avalon, I actually like it here. I'm just going to start budgeting my time a little bit better. It's the most precious resource I posses, best not to waste it. :)

I hope you all have a great night, I'm going to go hang out with my husband now. :cool:

Lost Soul
8th May 2012, 04:48
Air, then water.

Sesan
8th May 2012, 05:12
Ah yes Avalon; love it; hate it; leave it; miss it; peek back in........ round and round we go. Best thing I've found are the great and gifted people I've met. It's worth it!

bekrah
8th May 2012, 15:45
What an amazing turn of Synchronicity. I just got an interview today for a job that helps out with protecting Wisconsin's water. I applied last night after I wrote this thread. I think sometimes it's just a matter of making the decision to do something, and doors will open. I just wanted to share that with you all. Also, I want to make clear, I'm not leaving Avalon, just trying to spend my time a little more wisely.

Have a good one, and keep up the good fight everybody. :D

sdv
8th May 2012, 15:52
bekrah I am so pleased for you and think it is wonderful to be able to do a job that makes a difference! Good luck and enjoy!

Ernie Nemeth
8th May 2012, 16:03
Yes, I second that Bekrah. When we decide to act, doors open in response!

Unified Serenity
8th May 2012, 16:24
Very well said Ernie. When we do nothing, nothing happens. Be the change you want is a great quote, and if you want a change, start changing.

donk
8th May 2012, 16:50
keep up the good fight everybody

Maybe that's the problem? No matter what, we have to see everything as a fight. Maybe we should just keep BEING good...

Congrats on the interview, and I agree...intent is the only thing matters, it's definitely powerful enough to open doors, glad one did for you!

bekrah
8th May 2012, 18:11
Yes, you have a point there! Keep up the good...good everybody! :D

sandy
8th May 2012, 19:02
Love this thread for the shared wisdom and BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR INTERVIEW bekrah :wizard:

Lost N Found
8th May 2012, 22:07
Oh bekrah, your energy is moving beyond, I am so happy for you. You have given so much here and it has made me happy. I am seeing you in other places and that makes me happy. I do believe that we will all change our energy and that is exactly what is needed. All of this energy is eventually going to come together in one place and the light will be so bright it will hurt or feel exquisit. You opened a door and walked right through it.

See ya there, peace be with you.

WhiteFeather
8th May 2012, 22:25
Dear OP.......Whatever resonates with you retain. Whatever doesnt simply discard. For The innerself lies the truth. Trust your intuitional skills and instincts.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What an amazing turn of Synchronicity. I just got an interview today for a job that helps out with protecting Wisconsin's water. I applied last night after I wrote this thread. I think sometimes it's just a matter of making the decision to do something, and doors will open. I just wanted to share that with you all. Also, I want to make clear, I'm not leaving Avalon, just trying to spend my time a little more wisely.

Have a good one, and keep up the good fight everybody. :D

Congrads. What we think we become. Keep sending out your intentions to this universe. Its magical to say the least.

bekrah
8th May 2012, 23:32
Wow. Ok, crazy story I have to share here, because it is just so cool and weird, and cool! So, on my way into the interview, I saw a license plate that said: "YAY-YAY". That was pretty cool, it gave me a good feeling. I had the interview and it went really well! I start on Friday. On my way back home I saw another license plate that said "ABLSSNG" (A blessing) then I saw a rainbow right after that. I am feeling pretty happy right now I must say.