PDA

View Full Version : Council of 21?

Light
8th May 2012, 20:26
Hi,
I have, totally unexpected, received some very strange information. I really don't know what to do with this - perhaps someone else does?

I have a friend who has contacts at the very top of the financial world; international banks and well known traders. He has told me about special financial programs operated by certain managers in certain banks. Information about these programs is strictly compartmentalised and only very few understand what is really going on. These special programs generate profits outperforming everything in the open market - by far. I have never seen anything like it. I will not go into detail about the programs, naming names or anything. It would be beside the point. I am not here to draw attention to myself or ruin other peoples lives, I just try to understand a structure that is real, operational and - as far as I understand - completely unheard of before.

I should add that the enormous profits generated by these programs are to be used for certain, specified purposes beneficial to humankind and the planet. I cant be specific, but businesses such as GMO:s, war industry, chemicals et c are definitely not allowed. Excessive personal lifestyles by people benefiting from programs are not allowed. My conclusion is that these programs cant just be labelled as PTB operations. But, who are they?

Council of 21 has been mentioned as a controlling body with regard to the programs. I don't know if this is THE controlling body, or just a part of a hierarchical structure leading to the next level. My feeling is that there at least is a considerable discretion on the part of this structure on how to do its work- I conclude this partly due to the fact that the people involved are so few. If they where to await detailed orders all the time nothing would be done. And a lot is actually being done.

I have searched for Council of 21 and found nothing. It could be a code word for something else. Or just deception. I don't know - does anyone else have a clue?

[Due to time zone differences my answers might come late]

Heartsong
9th May 2012, 09:12
Hi,
I have, totally unexpected, received some very strange information. I really don't know what to do with this - perhaps someone else does?

I have a friend who has contacts at the very top of the financial world; international banks and well known traders. He has told me about special financial programs operated by certain managers in certain banks. Information about these programs is strictly compartmentalised and only very few understand what is really going on. These special programs generate profits outperforming everything in the open market - by far. I have never seen anything like it. I will not go into detail about the programs, naming names or anything. It would be beside the point. I am not here to draw attention to myself or ruin other peoples lives, I just try to understand a structure that is real, operational and - as far as I understand - completely unheard of before.

I should add that the enormous profits generated by these programs are to be used for certain, specified purposes beneficial to humankind and the planet. I cant be specific, but businesses such as GMO:s, war industry, chemicals et c are definitely not allowed. Excessive personal lifestyles by people benefiting from programs are not allowed. My conclusion is that these programs cant just be labelled as PTB operations. But, who are they?

Council of 21 has been mentioned as a controlling body with regard to the programs. I don't know if this is THE controlling body, or just a part of a hierarchical structure leading to the next level. My feeling is that there at least is a considerable discretion on the part of this structure on how to do its work- I conclude this partly due to the fact that the people involved are so few. If they where to await detailed orders all the time nothing would be done. And a lot is actually being done.

I have searched for Council of 21 and found nothing. It could be a code word for something else. Or just deception. I don't know - does anyone else have a clue?

[Due to time zone differences my answers might come late]

Actually, when you posted this you really didn't know much. Be careful, don't buy any bridges or take any wooden nickels.

TelosianEmbrace
9th May 2012, 10:20
From the sounds of it there are many different monetary programs/funds put in place to benefit the common man, and often it is difficult to distinguish between them, like discerning different forms in tongues of flame. I was however, immediately reminded of the World Trust, set up by Saint Germain centuries ago. If there is a trust that can generate profits outperforming anything in the common market, then I suspect the Wunderkind as the progenitor.