PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News Re: Keenan Lien Case from David Wilcock in this Update

YvonneG
8th May 2012, 22:49
UPDATE TUESDAY, MAY 8TH: SIGNATURES REMOVED

There has been an exciting new development in this story very recently.

A very high-level international attorney has gotten involved -- and is now providing direct assistance to Keenan and the alliance, which now numbers at 143 countries.

Specific advice was given to retract the eight sets of unique signatures that had been included here -- as in this form they could have been used by potential fraudsters for various purposes.

Further steps will follow. This is an exciting development -- and does not in any way detract from the power of these liens within the admiralty law system.

DreamsInDigital
8th May 2012, 22:54
This is awesome! Good Times Are Coming, I can't wait.
GY9hrVPGEAI

foreverfan
8th May 2012, 22:57
Ever feel you know something is going on but not really sure.... and it's killing me. Oh well...

Drake didn't have anything good to say about Project Camelot on Sunday too.

bluestflame
8th May 2012, 23:00
could it be the end result is we retain the system of control which is the financial system ?

Billy
8th May 2012, 23:09

A very high-level international attorney has gotten involved -- and is now providing direct assistance to Keenan and the alliance, which now numbers at 143 countries.

Specific advice was given to retract the eight sets of unique signatures that had been included here -- as in this form they could have been used by potential fraudsters for various purposes.

Further steps will follow. This is an exciting development -- and does not in any way detract from the power of these liens within the admiralty law system.

Link Please

GoodETxSG
8th May 2012, 23:38
Ever feel you know something is going on but not really sure.... and it's killing me. Oh well...

Drake didn't have anything good to say about Project Camelot on Sunday too.

Probably because the Camelot and Avalon leaders have had nothing good to say about him... maybe he took it personally... Kerry surely didnt seem thrilled that he called in to her last radio show. I see a link on her new site that she talked to him... I am checking it out now, wondering if it is + or -.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Link Please

Always scroll down to the bottom of his latest article for updates... FYI

Tommy
8th May 2012, 23:53
Don't jump the gun on the Camelot stuff, remember to double, triple check facts ;)

Read here for clarification (http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=218)

Will be interesting to see if anything happens this time though

frozen alchemy
8th May 2012, 23:56
If Drake wanted to be taken seriously and treated respectfully when he called Kerry's show (which already had a guest interviewee) he should have introduced himself immediately, then asked his question and offered his phone number and an interview chance a bit more nicely. The way he called in like that without saying who he was and then strongly suggesting she take down his phone number was, by my listen, pretty rude. It sounded like he was trying to usurp the guest she already had and ask 'gotcha' questions. There was waaaaay too much ego showing there for my tastes (YMMV).

the_vast_mystery
9th May 2012, 00:51
If Drake wanted to be taken seriously he should've gotten his facts straight from the get go about the legal documentation, what it was, where it was sent, etc. Getting important things like that wrong multiple times from the get-go immediately insures that people will at best view you as incompetent and at worst a fraud.

gripreaper
9th May 2012, 01:04
First off, the title is incorrect. The "Liens'' are a private process and ARE NOT part of any public court case.

To say that there is a very "high level" attorney involved, does not add credibility to the cause, but actually detracts from it. Attorneys are all agents for the Crown tribunal and owe their sworn allegiance to the crown. How can this be beneficial to any living breathing human being when ALL COMMERCE operates in fiction and CANNOT HEAR a live human who is DEAD to the courts?

The eight signatures which were copied and pasted into David's blog, on hearsay copied and pasted alleged text, with no court stamps or any timestamps of certifications or apostilles, is somehow an invite to crooks to steal the signatures and use them for nefarious reasons?

Oh my, and this is somehow "Breaking News"?? And this requires it's own thread?