PDA

View Full Version : Avocadess' updates.

bekrah
9th May 2012, 01:38
Hi everyone. I have been in email contact with Avocadess for a little while now and I said I would continue posting updates from her blog on the Mass Arrests subject. I intend to keep my word on that. However we both feel it might be better served to start a new thread on it. I'm not starting this thread to participate in the debate for or against Drake, I'm just relaying some of Avocadess' research and information she has posted for people interested in reading it.

This is her blog where you can find her posts:
http://avocadess.com/door2

For the sake of clairty, and so this post doesn't become too long, I'll just add her most recent post, and continue from there. Here you go:

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT TO DRAKE [RE MASS ARRESTS UPCOMING, ETC.] -- Posted Tuesday evening by Karen O. (in chat room on Wolf Spirit Radio): "Please put some thought into your questions. If you have questions [for Drake], email them to me at kaniesa79@yahoo.com please [before 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time Wednesday, May 9th]."

Whiskey_Mystic
9th May 2012, 01:47
I don't mean to sound rude, but she chose to stop posting here and told us where to get her updates. If we want them we know where to find them. If she wants to share her information here, she should do so herself. She wasn't banned. Does she want to a one way broadcast of information where no one can question her or disagree? She has her own site for that. I don't think Avalon is the place for it.

StarDust
9th May 2012, 01:57
I don't mean to sound rude, but she chose to stop posting here and told us where to get her updates. If we want them we know where to find them. If she wants to share her information here, she should do so herself. She wasn't banned. Does she want to a one way broadcast of information where no one can question her or disagree? She has her own site for that. I don't think Avalon is the place for it.

You're right, she wasn't banned. It's far worse, she was made to feel unwelcome which is a real travesty. I think this post is valuable as I don't recall reading her post on where to find her. Admittedly, I don't pay attention to most posts on Avalon as they seem to be direct lessons in futility most of the time.

Thank you Bekrah for providing Avocadess' whereabouts.

bekrah
9th May 2012, 02:04

To some extent I agree with you. However, I liked reading her posts, and I would like to keep her information flowing to people who may not know about her blog. This is a fast moving forum, and it can be hard to keep up with the massive amount of information that comes through here. That particular Drake thread she authored is over 50 pages long now, and it's pretty easy for a couple posts about where her blog was located to get lost in the mix. I know I joined this forum because of the Drake issue, and found her to be very informative. I'm sure there are other users like me here who might appreciate the gesture.

Dennis Leahy
9th May 2012, 02:57
I've also conversed with Michele (Avocadess) and I would just ask that folks be cognizant of the fact that we are all so different, what we have going on in our lives at any one time is so different, what we're prepared to handle at this moment is different - we are simply not all prepared to step into a barroom brawl. Some of us can, and do. Some of us seem as tough as nails, wild west gunslingers and stop-a-bullet kick-your-ass shamans. But not everyone.

This is Avocadess' offering at this time. I'm inclined to accept it.

There are a number of threads on Avalon that I've never opened, because the title didn't grab one of my curiosity hairs and yank hard enough. I would think it would be easy enough to ignore this thread, for the folks not interested. For those that want some space to decry hero worship and to bemoan clutching at saviors and to lay the groundwork for the I-told-ya-so dance (for the time when their predictions come to pass) and to discuss the etymology of the words dragon and draco and Drake... well, there appears to be plenty of open space to do that in several other threads.

People post stuff from other blogs all the time: Wilcock, Jones, Icke, Fulford to name a few. I don't see a problem.

Dennis

Ron Mauer Sr
9th May 2012, 03:25
Thanks Bekrah for keeping us informed. Hopefully the pro and con debate will be on other threads.

sdv
9th May 2012, 13:50
There are a number of threads on Avalon that I've never opened, because the title didn't grab one of my curiosity hairs and yank hard enough. I would think it would be easy enough to ignore this thread, for the folks not interested. For those that want some space to decry hero worship and to bemoan clutching at saviors and to lay the groundwork for the I-told-ya-so dance (for the time when their predictions come to pass) and to discuss the etymology of the words dragon and draco and Drake... well, there appears to be plenty of open space to do that in several other threads.

And as I pointed out on more than one occasion, there is a facility on this forum to form a group and invite members who are of the same mindset and have the same beliefs as yourself. If you post something on a public thread then everyone has the right to comment and express their opinion. Instead threads about Drake/DW proliferated in order to push a specific agenda, there was an outcry and accusations of being a naysayer or negative if you refused to be an enthusiastic 'I love Drake' groupie, and Drake/DW groupies are still trying to insert that agenda on other threads (in other words, not giving the respect to others who do not follow their religion). If you push your agenda to such an extent on a public arena then you can expect that public to respond.

I propose that all Drake and David Wilcock threads be placed in a separate section (maybe as a subsection of channeling) so that they can easily be identified and ignored by those who have exposed it as BS and eagerly followed by those who are religious followers of Drake/DW.

aranuk
9th May 2012, 16:22

And as I pointed out on more than one occasion, there is a facility on this forum to form a group and invite members who are of the same mindset and have the same beliefs as yourself. If you post something on a public thread then everyone has the right to comment and express their opinion. Instead threads about Drake/DW proliferated in order to push a specific agenda, there was an outcry and accusations of being a naysayer or negative if you refused to be an enthusiastic 'I love Drake' groupie, and Drake/DW groupies are still trying to insert that agenda on other threads (in other words, not giving the respect to others who do not follow their religion). If you push your agenda to such an extent on a public arena then you can expect that public to respond.

I propose that all Drake and David Wilcock threads be placed in a separate section (maybe as a subsection of channeling) so that they can easily be identified and ignored by those who have exposed it as BS and eagerly followed by those who are religious followers of Drake/DW.

You overstate your case here. If I agree with what someone (anyone) is saying, that my friend does NOT mean that I am a "follower" or a "groupie". Please don't insult people here with that kind of talk. If you agreed with something I said, would you name call yourself as a groupie or a folower? I think NOT.

Stan

bekrah
9th May 2012, 19:40
New stuff up today:

Note: Behind Door #2 here is basically where I am updating links and information for anything to do with the upcoming mass arrests. I am blogging about this (kind of like writing editorials) on my BLOG on this website (see "Avocadess Blog" above). I also write further opinions and takes I have on these things on my blog. -- Avocadess

CHANGE OF VENUE FOR DRAKE AND DEATRA'S RADIO SHOWS: It has just been announced that Drake and Deatra will no longer be broadcasting from Wolf Spirit Radio due to their wish to separate themselves from any perceived association with Bill Wood aka Bill Brockbrader. I have written about this more fully in today's blog on this website. Deatra posted last night on the Freedom Reigns Facebook Group site, "Well it seems that even after doing my own due diligence and William Silva (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1561775263) did his due diligence to find the truth about certain individuals, it seems WSR does not want to look at the truth of the FACTS. Therefore we will still be on on Thurs through the blogtalk site with Freethinking radio and then we will be moving onto OUR own network through BTR beginning Sunday." When asked for a link to where a person can hear their show she said will will post that later. I will post that information when I get it -- Avocadess

KEY: WSR stands for Wolf Spirit Radio, BTR stands for blogtalkradio (which is where Drake and Deatra used to broadcast before they switched to WSR a week or two ago -- and which did not work out).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Separate to the Neil Keenan/Keith Scott filed liens against the 12 US Federal Reserve Banks and the liens they have filed against the international G7 Central Banks, South African author, researcher and scientist, Michael Tellinger has just filed his own 1,100 page notice of motion against South Africa’s Standard Bank in the country’s Constitutional Court, accusing the bank of “unlawful and unconstitutional activity”.

He has also served the notice on South Africa’ s Reserve Bank and the country’s Minister of Finance.

“It is pure exploitation of every South African citizen!” he says. (And the world, Michael, and the world!)

Michael Tellinger is interviewed by ABN’s Samantha Loring.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/finally-mainstream-media-covers-new-banking-legal-action/

bekrah
10th May 2012, 15:18
David Wilcock will be the guest for hours 2-4 (1:00-4:00 a.m. CST) on Coast to Coast AM tonight:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com//show/2012/05/09

David Wilcock also put up a new blog today, "Divine Intervention": http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1054-divineintervention (http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1054-divineintervention)

You an also view Avocadess' blog here http://www.avocadess.com/avocadessblog She writes her thoughts on some of the info coming out regarding Drake and other pertinent subjects. Here's an excerpt from her latest article.

May 9, 2012

I keep wondering if this was from natural human flub-ups or some divide-and-conquer thing. I also wonder if Bill Brockbrader is for real but Major William Silva (an administrator on Freedom Reigns' Group Page on Facebook) just didn't have the security clearance to know about it -- or if Bill himself is being used. The thing that doesn't make sense to me though is that if Bill is NOT the real thing, why would he be used to do this with his confusing background? But the fact that both Drake AND Bill have used that "host" on Wolf Spirit who is so rude and contentious with everyone in the chat room during shows (i.e., a total control freak -- though Eva assures me he has been through more than I know and I should give him a lot of slack) is not sitting well with me. I think I just need a few days off of even thinking about this. I'll come look at it anew. I believe that host (Dave Corso) also muted me in the chat room -- because he did not like it that I thought he was rude and was making a real circus out of the shows by yelling at people in the chat room during the shows like a grouchy old man trying to get kindergarteners in line.

Space_Ace
11th May 2012, 11:24
I thank her for the updates. Can you give her the heads up that Obama is not a good guy? There's talk of him being impeached or forced to resign.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/05/deep-intel-down-rabbit-hole-5-09-12.html

"Drake is right on per this heads up alert.

OBAMA
Obama is not a good guy and he is being removed. The dysfunctional and delusional Kenya Fraud was set up as the Fall Guy by his own puppet masters. All his communications have been recorded and used as evidence against him for treason, etc.. His exit from the scene with the least damage to the country is about to be activated. He will not be around for the 2012 election."

aranuk
11th May 2012, 11:46
Space_Ace where did you read that? Was Drake on radio again last night?

Stan

StarDust
11th May 2012, 18:49
Stan,

Click on Space_Ace's link. Doesn't appear to be from Drake, but most of Drake's message is corroborated.

bekrah
11th May 2012, 23:21
Here's the latest from her blog: http://www.avocadess.com/door2

May 11, 2012: There has been a lot of controversy lately not so much about the upcoming mass arrests as about the whistleblower Bill Brockbrader (also known as Bill Wood). Bill came out as a whistleblower about black projects in which he took part while in the Navy Seals. Many Navy Seals have taken much offense to Bill's assertion that he was a Navy Seal, not only because they cannot find his name on any official lists -- but also because he was charged and/or convicted of having sexual relations with a minor when he was in his early to mid-twenties. He believed she was 16 years old but she was really 12 years old I believe. I did not hear Bill state this, but the clear implication he made was that this was a BIG reason he was chosen to work on BLACK projects (i.e., projects run and controlled by the "bad guys" in our own government and military who hide behind a cloak of secrecy, not doubt using the excuse of "national security"). Why? Because due to this charge or conviction, Bill Brockbrader could be blackmailed (i.e., controlled). I always wondered why MORE people from black projects have not come forward as whistleblowers; now I realize that one big reason is no doubt due to this procedure of putting people in such positions who could be blackmailed.

A lot of good, decent people have a BIG problem with Brockbrader's conviction for "pedophilia." I understand that. The word brings out a knee-jerk of disgust to MOST of us, and rightly so. However I would like to make some key points in Brockbrader's case and do so in my video uploaded/uploading now on YouTube -- while ALSO -- since we are talking about the sake of the CHILDREN -- pointing out something that upsets me more than a young man having relations with a more-than-willing mature teen (though that is indeed ill-advised) -- and that is the all-too-common belief of parents not just in America but all over the world that hitting children, SHAMING children and treating them with disrespect is A-okay. It is not, and in this video I talk about why -- and I talk about how I raised my own son without the use of violence and while treating him with respect and dignity. I am GRATEFUL and THANKFUL for the work Drake, Deatra and Teri are doing for our country. However, I don't see anyone speaking out about their diatribes which encourage shaming, humiliating and hitting children. This is a VERY important issue to me, so now that people are going to throw stones as Brockbrader it seems only fair that I go ahead and speak out -- FOR THE CHILDREN. I am very sure that although I am very grateful for what Brockbrader, Drake, Deatra and Teri are doing in helping to let us know about the upcoming arrests of the upper-level dark cabal from bankers to governors and the importance of us "cleaning house" in our local communities, I would not put any ONE of them in charge of a care center or school for children.

A lot of people who know me and my son, who is now 26 years old, have for many years accused me of being one of the best moms in the world. I doubt that -- I know there are a lot of great moms -- but I do know why they are saying this. And much of it is because my son came out as such a model citizen in so many ways. In fact, after unschooling him for 3-4 years and putting him back in public school, his first year back in school he was given the "Golden Apple Award" by the teacher as an overall model student. Well, I'll let my video explain the rest:

http://youtu.be/oCkJ-U4engA

At the time I am posting the above link to the video "ABOUT THE CHILDREN (not about the Mass Arrests) - Brockbrader, Drake, Deatra, Terri" it is still uploading. My guess it that it will have finished uploading by 2:30 p.m. CST May 11th. I just taped this a little over an hour ago and haven't seen it yet myself. Apologies if it cuts me off at the chin or top of head, haha.

Wishing you the best day EVER..!!

Michele (Avocadess) Deradune

bekrah
14th May 2012, 00:33
New one for mother's Day. She has some videos and such posted too.
May 13, 2012 -- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...!!!

Post from Deatra Loomer on Freedom Reigns Group Facebook page today: "JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IS SAID. DRAKE IS NOT MAKING ANY ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT. THE NESARA WEBSITE HAS POSTED A FALSEHOOD... DRAKE HAS NOT JOINED THE NEW REPUBLIC [which refers to Tim Turner's group and RuSA -- Avocadess]. DRAKE WILL NOT EVEN BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE ON TONIGHT['S] SHOW." (Note: According to the FreedomReigns.US website Drake will be on a show with Deatra on Wednesday, May 16.]

Links to the couple of videos I have made in the past couple of days regarding the mass arrests, Brockbrader and Obama (first video linked here) and regarding the charges calling Brockbrader a disinformation agent and pedophile as well as the importance of nonviolent child-rearing (second link below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOGkjYjLsE8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOGkjYjLsE8) -- Brockbrader, Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCkJ-U4engA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCkJ-U4engA) -- About the Children

From thankyouwhiteknights.com: "WE HAVE practically WON” listen to this-Court Case Banker Cabal Going Down:

http://www.thankyouwhiteknights.com/2012/05/12/i-feel-we-have-won-after-listening-to-this-court-case-banker-cabal-going-down/ (http://www.thankyouwhiteknights.com/2012/05/12/i-feel-we-have-won-after-listening-to-this-court-case-banker-cabal-going-down/)

where this video is brought forth to help explain the significance of the court case Kerry Cassidy spoke about when she interviewed Keith Scott a week or so ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDcv01ar-k&;feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JDcv01ar-k&;feature=player_embedded) - Regarding significance of Kerry Cassidy's recent interview with Keith Scott (who is working with Keenan on lawsuits against the Federal Reserve Banks)

I had posted this video below of Bill Brockbrader (aka Bill Wood) and Eva Moore in six parts last week. Here I am reposting it as one long file (so much easier to listen to that way!). I find this to be an important perspective -- including how the NDAA and some executive orders that have been causing people a lot of fear for the people is a TWO-WAY STREET: and makes it easier to arrest the criminals who have been stealing from the people, lying to the people and have been behind heinous crimes. A lot of people don't realize that the "sex story" from Colombia with Obama's Secret Service was actually a COVER STORY for an assassination attempt. Bill gives some of the information here we might have expected to come from Drake. "The message that we are supposed to hear we have not heard." Every time the truth gets out it gets under an avalanche of disinformation to discredit the information and the people who put it out. Anyhow, a video well worth listening to. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN-HFFCcCWY&;feature=share (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN-HFFCcCWY&;feature=share)

More news:

"A solid case for the prosecution of Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney, their legal counsel and others, for war crimes, crimes against the peace, torture, and crimes against humanity has been established at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal with a guilty verdict on day 5 of the third major session of the Tribunal" --

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&;;code=20120512&articleId=30816 (http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&;;code=20120512&articleId=30816)

(Seems like an appropriate time to show this note from May 2nd like a flashblack):

2nd Update May 4, 2012: Obama is starting to make me very happy:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/03/obama-rejoins-icc-us-no-longer-rogue-state/ (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/03/obama-rejoins-icc-us-no-longer-rogue-state/)

Looks like we are indeed getting "in position" for the mass arrests and Obama is one of the good guys (who knew?!)

bekrah
14th May 2012, 11:50
From Avocadess' blog, May 14th, 2012. This one looks pretty interesting.

UPDATES AND PERSPECTIVES IN RE IMPENDING MASS ARRESTS OF THOUSANDS OF TOP-LEVEL CRIMINALS AND "RULING ELITE" (also known as "The Powers That Were")

THE GAME IS OVER....IF WE WANT IT...!!!

May 14, 2012 -- The AMICC (American Non-Governmental Organizations Coalition for the International Criminal Court [ICC] (http://www.amicc.org/usinfo/administration) states, "On August 4, 2011 President Barack Obama issued a Presidential Study Directive on Mass Atrocities (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-study-directive-mass-atrocities) establishing an Atrocities Prevention Board "to coordinate a whole of government approach to preventing mass atrocities and genocide." While the directive did not mention the ICC, the inter-agency policy to be developed by this body - which formally began its work (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/fact-sheet-comprehensive-strategy-and-new-tools-prevent-and-respond-atro) on April 23, 2012 - will likely include the Court and address Rome Statute crimes (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/fact-sheet-president-obama-directs-new-steps-prevent-mass-atrocities-and)."

In the second-to-last paragraph of AMICC document entitled Status of the U.S. Signature of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court dated 11 September 2008 [link to pdf at http://www.amicc.org/usinfo/administration] it states,

"A new administration could, if it so chooses, reinstate the legal force of the U.S. signature by submitting a note to the UN Secretary-General, expressing its will to be bound by it. Reinstating the signature would not oblige the U.S. to ratify the treaty at any particular time. It would simply anticipate eventual ratification and, in the meantime, indicate that the U.S. would not defeat the object and purpose of the Rome Statute as required by the Vienna Convention. It would be an opportunity for a new administration to break with the Bush policies on the ICC and signal U.S. commitment to international law and accountability. It would also mean that the U.S. would need to avoid any further actions that would undermine the Court" [emphasis added].

If I am understanding the above correctly, all it would take for Obama to break with Bush's renigging on the treaty would be for him to submit a note to the UN Secretary-General. God Bless you, Obama, if you have indeed done this...!!!

AlternativeInfoJunkie
14th May 2012, 12:27

UPDATES AND PERSPECTIVES IN RE IMPENDING MASS ARRESTS OF THOUSANDS OF TOP-LEVEL CRIMINALS AND "RULING ELITE" (also known as "The Powers That Were")

May 14, 2012 -- The AMICC (American Non-Governmental Organizations Coalition for the International Criminal Court [ICC] (http://www.amicc.org/usinfo/administration) states, "On August 4, 2011 President Barack Obama issued a Presidential Study Directive on Mass Atrocities (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/presidential-study-directive-mass-atrocities) establishing an Atrocities Prevention Board "to coordinate a whole of government approach to preventing mass atrocities and genocide." While the directive did not mention the ICC, the inter-agency policy to be developed by this body - which formally began its work (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/04/23/fact-sheet-comprehensive-strategy-and-new-tools-prevent-and-respond-atro) on April 23, 2012 - will likely include the Court and address Rome Statute crimes (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/08/04/fact-sheet-president-obama-directs-new-steps-prevent-mass-atrocities-and)."

In the second-to-last paragraph of AMICC document entitled Status of the U.S. Signature of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court dated 11 September 2008 [link to pdf at http://www.amicc.org/usinfo/administration] it states,

"A new administration could, if it so chooses, reinstate the legal force of the U.S. signature by submitting a note to the UN Secretary-General, expressing its will to be bound by it. Reinstating the signature would not oblige the U.S. to ratify the treaty at any particular time. It would simply anticipate eventual ratification and, in the meantime, indicate that the U.S. would not defeat the object and purpose of the Rome Statute as required by the Vienna Convention. It would be an opportunity for a new administration to break with the Bush policies on the ICC and signal U.S. commitment to international law and accountability. It would also mean that the U.S. would need to avoid any further actions that would undermine the Court" [emphasis added].

If I am understanding the above correctly, all it would take for Obama to break with Bush's renigging on the treaty would be for him to submit a note to the UN Secretary-General. God Bless you, Obama, if you have indeed done this...!!!

I wish avacadess had stayed on this forum so i could debate her on this "obama is a good guy" stuff. Obama decided to sign the extension of the patriot act. That's all i really need to know about him. But maybe i am wrong and he is just playing the game so he can get into a position where he can actually do some good for a change. I doubt it but time will tell.

Alie
14th May 2012, 12:30

I wish avacadess had stayed on this forum so i could debate her on this "obama is a good guy" stuff. Obama decided to reinstate the patriot act. That's all i really need to know about him. But maybe i am wrong and he is just playing the game so he can get into a position where he can actually do some good for a change. I doubt it but time will tell.

I am struggling with the same information. I have come up with the idea that everything is a web, within a web, within a web and so on.. The parts, the pieces, EVERYTHING that has occurred to date is confusing, and for the most part, unknown. That is why this information can be disbelieved, but not ruled out.

Space_Ace
14th May 2012, 13:14
Someone needs to email her my post #11 about Obama being a bad guy. She needs to add a disclaimer to her blog regarding this. Thanks for the updates otherwise.

indigopete
14th May 2012, 13:37
she was made to feel unwelcome which is a real travesty

There's a very big difference between not having one's views indulged and "not being made to feel welcome".

This whole mass arrests business is one of the biggest, most useless disinfo distractions I've ever seen amongst the alternative community. Not only is it an idea most of us would not normally touch with a bargepole (replacing one cabal with another) but it's kind of turning everyone into couch potatoes waiting for the next instalment in a long running soap opera while not even knowing who the characters are. (Well, there is Drake, David Wilcock, Ben Fulford and now Avocadess but they are all PR people involved in generating hype. None of then have any part in the alleged actions due to take place).

I don't like it when people complain of being "not welcome" when all that's happening is that they are being genuinely challenged - albeit more directly in some cases than others. It basically means they don't want to take any responsibility for their views or for the (dis)-information they are spreading and it's implications.

For example, on her blog, there is a bold statement in red with the "strong" attribute "Mass Arrests Imminent".

This is not true.

There are no mass arrests imminent. She is not privy to anymore information that I am, so does that entitle me to go and splatter any old info or disinfo that I happen fancy and propagate it all over the internet as fact ? No.

Even by Drake's own account, the only time they will be "imminent" is when David Wilcock is informed that the "anti-cabal" cabal have been green lighted to take over the world the next day, so it's all smoke mirrors, chaff and empty propaganda which isn't appreciated.