PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Self-Defense From Energy, Entities and Much More

ascendingstarseed
2nd August 2010, 12:29
By Dr Joshua David Stone
www.iamuniversity.ch/Psychic...-Defense

This chapter may be one of the most important in this entire book. Instead of calling this chapter psychic self defense, I could also have called it, "How to build a strong physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual immune system."

Most people just think of immune systems as a part of our physical body. This is not the case, however. It is just as important, if not more so, to develop a psychological, and spiritual one. The effectiveness of your physical immune system will, in actuality, depend to a great extent on your psychological and spiritual one. This chapter will be an intense course in physical, psychological, and spiritual self immune system building.

Whether spiritual people like to admit this or not, life is a battle. The great Paramahansa Yogananda said, "Life is a battlefield". In the Bhagavad Gita Krishna implored Arjuna to "give up his unmanliness and get up and fight." We all have to learn to be spiritual warriors in life. The "Course in Miracles" emphasizes the importance of being "vigilant for God and His kingdom."

The fight we are all in is on a number of levels. First, we are fighting to remain conscious and alert and not fall into what I call "automatic pilot". Second we are fighting to keep our minds clear of negative thoughts. We are fighting to keep glamour, maya, illusion and negative ego from taking over our consciousness. We are fighting to stay centered and balanced. We are fighting to stay in unconditional love, joy, even-mindedness and inner peace.

Sometimes we are battling to heal ourselves from physical disease, or dis-ease on emotional, mental, and/or spiritual levels. Sometimes we are battling fatigue. We are battling to control our subconscious mind and master our three lower vehicles or bodies. We are battling to remain in the consciousness that we are the God, Christ, the Buddha, that Atma, the Eternal Self.

One of the biggest things we are battling is not only the energies within ourselves that do not come from soul, but also we are battling the negative energy from other people and our environment. The spiritual path is like climbing an uphill mountain. It is up three steps, fall back two, up six steps fall down four, up seven steps fall back five. This is how everyone grows.

We have all learned in this planetary mystery school called earth life, we must remain strong. Now, I do want to say, that this battle does get easier, the higher one goes in the initiation process. The higher one goes in the initiation process the greater the self mastery.

In the early stages there is a great battle going on with "the dweller on the threshold" (negative ego, glamour, maya, and illusion). As one gains mastery, these energies are subjugated and new positive spiritual habits are formed.

In essence, over a long period of great battling and suffering we have finally reached a point of learning how to stay strong physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, and not get knocked off center by the onslaught of negative energies of the inner or material world that often takes place.

In this chapter I am going to give you the understanding and the tools to easily win this battle, and gain self mastery, so life becomes much easier and more enjoyable. I am going to teach you how to protect yourself, just as a marshal arts instructor would, except on subtler, spiritual and psychic levels.

Before I can do this, however, I first must give you a "wakeup call". Most people live their lives on automatic pilot, and live like automatons. They are totally unaware of all the negative forces that are at work. They are unaware of negative ego, glamour, maya, and illusion until they step on the probationary path. Even more than that they are totally unaware of the physical, environmental, psychological, and spiritual onslaught of negative energies that confront the average person on a daily basis.

You cannot win this battle and gain self mastery until you know what you are fighting. This chapter will deal with helping you to develop an arsenal of psychological and spiritual tools to win this war. It will also point out the enormous barrage of negative energy that is coming from the environment, other people, the astral plane, the mental plane, and the etheric plane.

To begin this discussion we first must understand what it is we are fighting. Let us begin with the physical body and the physical immune system and what it has to contend with. Some of the things I am about to mention, you are already aware of, and some of them you are not, or tend to forget about in terms of protecting yourself.

In beginning our practice of "psychic self defense" I ask you to read this list with detachment so as not to get overwhelmed. After listing what we are battling, then I will teach you how to become "invulnerable and invincible" to their effects. For, never forget that in truth, we each are God, and as we realize this potential we are no longer victims of effects of anything. We are total masters and causes of our reality.

The Physical Things Our Physical Immune Systems are Fighting on a Daily Basis
The first thing, of course, our physical bodies have to deal with is pollution, especially if you live in a big city, although in truth there is pollution almost everywhere on this planet at this time. In a city such as Los Angeles, we have air pollution and the drinking water is totally toxic. There is enormous amount of sound pollution with car alarms constantly going off and the sounds of a big city. This affects us much more than we realize.

The oceans are polluted. The fish off the Santa Monica Bay are filled with mercury poisoning. We confront fast food restaurants and ice cream parlors on every corner. Needless to say, the food is dead and not good for our bodies.

The government fluoridates the water supply which completely shuts down the immune system if you drink it. Our toothpastes are also filled with fluoride. Our dentists fill our cavities with mercury fillings which is one of the most toxic substances to the human body, with only plutonium or nuclear radiation being worse. After ten or fifteen years the mercury fillings crack and leak into our system and create absolute havoc. I would highly recommend that people have them replaced with gold or composite fillings.

Our government does nuclear testing which takes forty years to dissipate the energy from our atmosphere. Then they have nuclear waste which they have no idea what to do with. Their new brain storm is to use some of it to "irradiate" our fruits and vegetables, which has already been approved by our "protective agency", the FDA, which is the biggest joke in the universe.

When our food goes through the check out stand they zap it again with some kind of radiation which allows the checker to not have to mark off the price with her fingers, so it is done automatically. Please realize this energetically poisons the food.

Article continues here...
http://unearthly-souls.tribe.net/thread/fa4aa563-1810-427d-8e6e-bcb764cff560

MariaDine
2nd August 2010, 15:26
:)
Thank you for this post ! :)

From my eperience the pendulum is great ! Also the grounding , colors exercice, gold light, The Roses medtitation for aura cleaning, reiki, etc...I used them all acording to my feelings.... The body cleanings, baths, herbs, food, water,incense, pure salt , flowers , colordressing , etc.

I do not know the rosary from Sivia Clarisse...maybe you could share some information and images ?

I do use a lot of crystals for several porpuses... I also use the tibetan bowls , bell and gong for clearing spaces and auras......

And I just recently painted my house...

Well...the tools are there for us to pick :)

Namaste

Wood
2nd August 2010, 22:47
Thank you for this post ascendingstarseed :)

Then there is the military industrial complex which is involved with all kinds of mind control and psychic warfare experiments. If people really knew what was going on in this world behind the scenes they would never ever let themselves go on automatic pilot even for an instant. Not only is the government using psychic warfare, radionics, and brain washing weaponry, but the negative extraterrestrials are also. As I have talked about extensively in the chapters on extraterrestrials, this planet is basically at all out war right now with negative alien civilizations who are trying to take over this planet and the people in this world are not even aware of it. What I am telling you is an absolute fact, and I am not being melodramatic in saying this. This war is not like the movie, "War of the Worlds" with physical bombs. It is a war of "mind control".

I would like to read opinions about that paragraph extracted from the article in the OP.

zelda
2nd August 2010, 23:10
Oh Dear!!!! I only read the thread; just enough to feel that that's my life!
Thank you so much for this post. The struggle. The battle. The constant dealing with negative energies.
No wonder I always feel as if I have to get ready for battle.
Thank you oh so much!!!
I shall continue reading.
Thank you :)

skyhigh
24th October 2010, 10:18
I found this thread interesting and would like to share my experience.

I have experienced occasional harassment from unseen beings/entities as I sleep at night for several years now. Just over a week ago, I read about Most Benevolent Outcomes (MBOs) from Tom Moore's website on the Gentle Way book. Here's the link:

http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/chapter.htm#began

I tried the technique without believing in it at first, only neutral in attitude, which is so simple to do. All you do is request a most benevolent outcome to your guardian angel or spirit guide, for whatever problem you want solved and even just repeating the short request once verbally for a couple of seconds, the effects will take place immediately. The harassment has not recurred yet, since I used it. I also use it for other aspects of my life but I start with small requests as of now. I recommend this technique to interested readers.

I also came across the Cosmic Forces Technique from the Lessons in Instant ESP book which can be learned for free at

http://tinyurl.com/instantesp

I found this also simple to do in solving problems and I will try it out before I post my findings.