PDA

View Full Version : How we are being prepared for another world war

Steven
2nd August 2010, 17:14
I just read this article presneted on Jane Burgermeister web site and thought it worthy to be brought here.

Preparing for World War III
by Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20403

Notice the advertizer in the right up corner of the webpage. A game called 'Dawn of Nations', showing two half naked women using weapons of war. How convenient for the article! It seems the advertizer is changing, now its 'Battle On'! Lol. Most of these video games are about war and killing, such a tool used to shape human consciousness...

Namaste, Steven

Elandiel BernElve
2nd August 2010, 17:47
Thank you for this post, ill bereading it with great interest

freespirit
2nd August 2010, 20:20
I just read this article presneted on Jane Burgermeister web site and thought it worthy to be brought here.

Preparing for World War III
by Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20403

Notice the advertizer in the right up corner of the webpage. A game called 'Dawn of Nations', showing two half naked women using weapons of war. How convenient for the article! It seems the advertizer is changing, now its 'Battle On'! Lol. Most of these video games are about war and killing, such a tool used to shape human consciousness...

Namaste, Steven

It does look that way Steven

Here is a article from Pravda

It has been revealed that hundreds of powerful U.S. “bunker-buster” bombs are being shipped from California in the U.S. to the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran. Although Diego Garcia is part of British Indian Ocean Territory, it is used by the US as a military base under an agreement made in 1971. The agreement led to 2,000 native islanders being forcibly evicted to the Seychelles and Mauritius.

According to reports, the U.S. government signed a contract in January to transport 10 ammunition containers to the island. According to a cargo manifest from the U.S. navy, this included 387 “Blu” bombs used for blasting hardened or underground structures. The stealth bomber hangers on the island were being specifically equipped to house the bunker-buster bombs.

Experts say that they are being put in place for an assault on Iran’s nuclear facilities. There has long been speculation that the US military is preparing for such an attack, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Iran is not planning on manufacturing nuclear weapons.

"They are gearing up totally for the destruction of Iran," said Dan Plesch, director of the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy at the University of London, co-author of a recent study on U.S. preparations for an attack on Iran. "U.S. bombers are ready today to destroy 10,000 targets in Iran in a few hours," he added.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/112613-0/

lindabaker
2nd August 2010, 20:54
Here's a link to a video, if you can stomach it: The Republicans doing their best to rally the Americans. It's unimaginable, and I can't believe people are buying into this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/30/newt-gingrich-suggests-at_n_665063.html

Steven
3rd August 2010, 00:15
Thanks Linda and freespirit,

They work very hard at the consciousness level, with all these pop culture of destruction, death, killing, weapons, monsters, cataclysm... Present in the movies, music industries, video games and especially in the commercials polluting everywhere. Schools and religion are still geared toward "we need a Savior, because we are Victims of an Oppressor too powerful". Savior-victim-oppressor type of consciousness is intelligently maintained in the masses.

The interview of Newt Gingrich you have provided, Linda, shows the mentality, the spirit behind the plan. The enemy (treat) is presented to the population (victim) and we have the solution (savior). Iran is the new enemy and yesterday it was: Iraq, Sudan, Panama, Vietnam, Nigeria, Liberia, Libya, Cuba, USSR, Germany, Japan, Italy, and the list goes on. Tomorrow it will be : Venezuela, Ecuador, China, etc... The actors are different, but the plan is maintained. There is a pattern in our society to always introduce a new enemy. To perpetrate this fallacious consciousness, seeing all that is stranger to our culture as a potential enemy. This plan, this spirit is the real problem, because it never dies even if the actors who participate in its application does.

The brainwashing machines are quite effective today. They reach all of us, even at school. We got to oppose this spirit all we can. And it starts in all these little things in our day-to-day life.

Namaste, Steven

MargueriteBee
3rd August 2010, 03:21
I'm reading 1984 for the first time and after reading your above post I kinda feel like the Twilight Zone!

Steven
3rd August 2010, 12:20
I'm reading 1984 for the first time and after reading your above post I kinda feel like the Twilight Zone!

;) That is what I call consciousness control. Mind control technical devices are nothing compared to the impact education, science, religion altoghether have on our consciousness. To get out of it is rather simple and complexe at the same time. Simple because it is at our reach, complexe because some of us are so indoctrinated in the system, it looks impossible in some case even to make them beleive Nature/peace and harmony is a good possible thing.

Namaste, Steven