PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Nation News -- 'Mohawks Strike Terror'

wynderer
10th May 2012, 13:42
MOHAWKS STRIKE TERROR
Posted on May 9, 2012 by admin MNN. 8 May 2012.

An expensive amateur propaganda and slick video by APTN, “Canada Will Get No Warning Next Time We Strike”, Says [one] Mohawk’, is a joke! We have no guns, bombs, armies, nor threaten anybody. We advocate peace and non-violence.

Our truth is terrifying the world’s corporate rulers. To them we are scarier than Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Tamil Tigers, Hezbollah, Islamic terrorists, even Quebec Separatists, Lone Wolf operatives like the underwear bomber, multi issue extremists, environmentalists, anti-capitalists and animal rights activists.

We are called ‘Aboriginal extremists’ because we have always defended ourselves when attacked, at Oka in 1990, Caledonia land reclamation at Six Nations, Tyendinaga Quarry and wouldn’t let border guards carry weapons in Akwesasne.

Self-defense is called terrorism. When the masses understand us, the British divide and conquer card is trumped.

The masses want answers from the bankers and their foot soldiers. Where’s the money? Democracy? Our future? How did you become so filthy rich while we have hardly anything?

We’re hitting the Canadian economy, which is based on theft of our land, resources and genocide. The liars’ club includes CSIS, RCMP, CBSA, Public Safety, DND, CBC, CTV [the thought police] and others.

The program is called “Ordo ab chao”, order out of chaos. It’s not working anymore.

Strangers enter our communities, saying they’re vaguely related to us. They answer to outside handlers. The elders who ask questions are discredited. Radical rhetoric and actions are started to create confusion and division. We get targeted.

The Mohawks can revitalize the Iroquois Confederacy. In 1784 Deseronto, settled in Tyendinaga. Joseph Brant left Tyendinaga with 17 families to start Brantsford on the banks of the Grand River, Six Nations.

Both took orders from the European oligarchy, bankers and mind controllers. Mohawks constantly resist. To further try to divide us, an “imaginary line” called the border was put between the corporations of “Canada” and “US”.

Their ultimate prize is for every person on earth to bend to their will, to kill off 75% and to decide who lives and dies.

Thirty years ago Che Quevara, a true warrior, said, “I envy you North American Indians. You’re living in the belly of the beast. Your greatest fight is yet to come”.

The evil system brought to Great Turtle Island in 1492 is shutting down. In “Masters of War” Bob Dylan said: “And I hope that you die and your death will come soon. I’ll follow your casket in the pale afternoon. And I’ll watch while you’re lowered down to your deathbed. And I’ll stand over your grave til I’m sure that you’re dead”.

Deception always has to hide in darkness. Truth can withstand the scrutiny of daytime and light. Unlike corporate tyranny, Mohawks have nothing to hide.

Corporatism of 51% is finished. The Kaianerehkowa of one mind shall lead the way.

[See: http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2012/02/18/canada-will-get-no-warning-next-time/].

MNN Mohawk Nation News Kahentinetha2@yahoo.com For more news, books, workshops, to donate and to sign up for MNN newsletters go towww.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0

http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/?post_type=post&p=640

Maia Gabrial
10th May 2012, 17:38
I have to applaud this writer because he spoke true.
It had me thinking about how much Obama and his criminal administration are doing to hide what they're doing, too. They've attempted to take everything away from us, but in the end they'll lose everything instead....
Great post, winderer!

seantimberwolf
10th May 2012, 18:24
I love the first nation people with all my heart,
When i was a child i asked a question of my father while he was watching a cowboy film,
Classic cowboy film with depicted the indians as "barbaric" brutes, i asked him "if they where there first, how can it be the white mans land"
And his answer was silence he could not answer it.

The point im trying to make without going off post lol, is that the first nations have been oppressed too long, and they need to unite to bring about the ABSOLUTE liberation of there people.
And to be respected and part of America, as the true people of that land as they deserve, and there way off life restored to the peacefull, nature respecting people they are.

I could go on about this for a long time and write essays on the matter but as i say, off topic, :)

SeanTimberwolf

wynderer
10th May 2012, 18:30
not off topic, Sean -- very much to the point, i'd say --

the story of Deganawida & how he brought the message of living in peace -- & the People actually listened! -- he is one of my heroes

wyn

seantimberwolf
10th May 2012, 18:38

the story of Deganawida & how he brought the message of living in peace -- & the People actually listened! -- he is one of my heroes

wyn

Yes i agree i also was a fan of grey owls work, although techincally not forst nation, he adopted the lifestyle, and recognized in the 20's the importance of conservation,
That was such an unkown then, and he realised the way the world would go.

I often wonder how amazing this world would be if monthestic religion and government had never been adopted, how that world would have turnt out.
Amazing, the first nation would be so advanced and peacefull,
I just dont understand why it went they way it did, i mean i cannot even fathom what the colonials done and how they thought.

When the white man came, it was reported that the first nations would only trade for items they could use, they realised white man was disconected from the great spirit.
What conviction that must have taken to refuse the objects and life white man bought.

It brings a tear to my eye when i see how the first nations live now.

sygh
10th May 2012, 19:22
Happy would be the day a Native American took the lead of this country again. This society could use a full dose of that. The white man was seen as a total disconnect from the spirit world, and mother earth. That sums it up beautifully.

Thank you.

sygh
10th May 2012, 19:38
Talk about an epiphany! Whew!! That just hit my psyche full force! We need to follow the red man's ways. This, in all of it's complexities, AND its simplicity explains exactly how we can go forward with regard to civilization. Augh, I've been seaching for a pivotal point.... this could be it for us! This makes total sense... even to me.

Wait, wait, wait... I'm sorry I wasn't done. We have a LOT of listening to do.

wynderer
10th May 2012, 19:49

wyn

Yes i agree i also was a fan of grey owls work, although techincally not forst nation, he adopted the lifestyle, and recognized in the 20's the importance of conservation,
That was such an unkown then, and he realised the way the world would go.

I often wonder how amazing this world would be if monthestic religion and government had never been adopted, how that world would have turnt out.
Amazing, the first nation would be so advanced and peacefull,
I just dont understand why it went they way it did, i mean i cannot even fathom what the colonials done and how they thought.

When the white man came, it was reported that the first nations would only trade for items they could use, they realised white man was disconected from the great spirit.
What conviction that must have taken to refuse the objects and life white man bought.

It brings a tear to my eye when i see how the first nations live now.

yes -- very sad -- & they sure put up a good fight against the white devil before being defeated

the Iroquois Confederacy brought peace to the Peoples in the area i live in now -- at the time Sullivan made his death & destruction march thru this area, the Senecas had acres of peach trees, which Sullivan's soldiers destroyed

this area also supplied much of the food for the first 40 or so yrs of whites settling here & in New England in great numbers -- the land was rich & fertile because the People had lived in peace & tended their land well

seantimberwolf
10th May 2012, 19:51
Indeed,
The first nations did not kill for the sake of killing, like we did and still do, there is a reason buffalo do not roam the west to east anymore.
Why the beaver almost became extinct, why the bears and wolfs are indangered.
And ill give the government and white supremercists a clue, he did not have red skin!!

Im so glad my spirit is young and able to see past these repugnant lies and this false world.
When James Cameron was asked what his influence behind Avatar was he simple said, "native americans"

All over the world peopel shared this connection with nature in england the celts wanted to remain close to nature but the romans forced themselves over the world spreading false monothestic gods and laws that benifit the select few, we still live in that world devoid of basic morality, and compassion to others but most importantly to animals,
Many have almost forgot the connection to the animals, almost as if they infringe on us and our perfect little worlds

Again brings a tear to my eye

wynderer
10th May 2012, 20:08
i believe that Humans are meant to live in tribes -- this is the first time in recorded history that more people live in cities than in rural areas -- driven there by 'economics' or looking for the Amerikan 'lifestyle' --

even the despair & poverty that so many of the People live in -- in a way, this is a choice not to belong to the white man's world

spiritguide
10th May 2012, 20:08
The red road is alive and well! The wisdom of the ancestors has been imparted onto the world. Take heed, we are among you. Our spirit is eternal and loving. We are an important part of the earth system of life and we welcome all of like spirit.

:peace:

WhiteFeather
10th May 2012, 20:28
I applaud and support the many aboriginal tribes. People have had enough of the whitemans agendas. Its time to take back what was theirs. They can start with their land that they had claimed before the white man came in and stole it from them. So It seems these days as of late everyone wants to take back whats theirs as well.
Our Land, Our Freedom Our Peace and Prosperity. Times are indeed are gonna be a changing.

Alie
10th May 2012, 22:19
I am watching a series called "Hell On Wheels". There was a scene that hit me hard. (not exact, but close). So the Cheyennes came to make peace with a corrupt Washington Senator regarding allowing the railroad to go west without further killing.

Their argument was "you need us". The chief asked "Why?" The message was showing the stark contrast b/t living among nature compared to living in the squalor of the tent city called "Hell on Wheels".

wynderer
10th May 2012, 22:27
i love this movie...

UUQ5wV_HexQ

turiya
11th May 2012, 01:59
Hey wynderer,

Good stuff here. I am reminded of the vision of Red Elk. I just posted in my own thread (Russian Troops to Target Americans) the part of his vision where he has seen foreign troops invading America. UN foreign troops are sent here at the request of the Wall Street 1% bankster snakes. Here's the link to the mp3 audio file: http://curezone.com/ig/i.asp?i=55295

And a bit of Native American Indian Prophecy told by Floyd Red Crow Westerman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7cylfQtkDg

Cheers - turiya

DouglasDanger
11th May 2012, 02:17
I applaud and support the many aboriginal tribes. People have had enough of the whitemans agendas. Its time to take back what was theirs. They can start with their land that they had claimed before the white man came in and stole it from them. So It seems these days as of late everyone wants to take back whats theirs as well.
Our Land, Our Freedom Our Peace and Prosperity. Times are indeed are gonna be a changing.

I am a White man and I didn't steal anything,I worked hard for what I have, I am blamed for hundreds of years of stuff I had nothing to do with, I am looked at by different colour of skin humans as A devil because of the colour of my skin. I am not A devil..

What needs to happen is not a reclaiming of land, not a kill whitey, reddy , blacky yellowy racist attitude, The hoppi profecy needs to be fullfilled.. yellow red white and black need to sit down and discuss the future of this planet. If the past cannot be forgiven there will be no future.. The change that will occur is No one will exist, all of us will be returned to dust and our existance forgotten.

spiritguide
11th May 2012, 02:48

I am a White man and I didn't steal anything,I worked hard for what I have, I am blamed for hundreds of years of stuff I had nothing to do with, I am looked at by different colour of skin humans as A devil because of the colour of my skin. I am not A devil..

What needs to happen is not a reclaiming of land, not a kill whitey, reddy , blacky yellowy racist attitude, The hoppi profecy needs to be fullfilled.. yellow red white and black need to sit down and discuss the future of this planet. If the past cannot be forgiven there will be no future.. The change that will occur is No one will exist, all of us will be returned to dust and our existance forgotten.

Why are you taking it personal? Who said forgiveness cannot be?

turiya
11th May 2012, 02:52
If its all about 'Me, me, me...' and 'mine, mine, mine...' then it would seem that most have got the so-called 'whiteman's disease' that aren't white, as well...

The main thing with this is: If you think you can possess anything in this life, then misery is sure to come from that way of thinking. Misery will come as a shadow.

Just examine what happens when you simply start collecting gold & silver coins... it comes instantaneously... just watch what happens in the mind... once you have acquired the gold in your hands, the thought immediately arises, "So where to keep it? Where to stash it?" "Where to keep it so you don't lose it, so nobody else can take it away from you?" The tension comes in through the back door.

And then, if you want to gather more, the tension will only increase... a bigger safe, a bigger tension, a bigger worry of losing it.
The treasure of living & enjoying this life for the moment becomes buried beneath the weight of what you think you can own, possess.

Alexander the Great had a desire... to be the ruler of the world, to possess this entire planet. Just before he died, he told his attendants to place his hands outside of the casket during the funeral procession. Its because he finally had come to understand the foolishness behind the desire he had of conquering the world, of owning everything.
In the end, he wanted to show to everyone that he finally understood his own foolishness, and that he had left this world completely empty handed. And wasn't taking anything with him.

-*-

Lost Soul
11th May 2012, 04:37
The way of the red man is being adopted by young whites who strive to become children of the earth. I have seen it myself as many learn to make fire with bow drills, or knap flint for cutting instruments.

DouglasDanger
12th May 2012, 01:39
Why are you taking it personal? Who said forgiveness cannot be?

Not realy sure if you read what I wrote properly so I will explain,

I did not take what white feather wrote personally, My statement was that I am a white skined human man or "white man", I have experienced a racist finger pointed at me and been called a white devil for something I had nothing to do with and been accused of stealing something I did not steal by a Native American man (land).

I did not say "forgiveness cannot be" I said "if the past cannot be forgiven there will be no future", I happen to agree with the hoppi tribe, all colours of Human need to sit down and discuss the future, learn from our mistakes and move on, because as it sits right now with the continual racisim By all colours of skin, this human race is doomed for failure, we will forever war blaming each other for things that happened in the past never gaining the spiritual enlightenment to move on.

wynderer
12th May 2012, 02:05
bumping w/a comment on this bit from the MohawkNationNews:

Thirty years ago Che Quevara, a true warrior, said, “I envy you North American Indians. You’re living in the belly of the beast. Your greatest fight is yet to come”.

this newsletter -- what the Mohawks are dealing w/now is the future of all in the USA, & Canada too from what i read -- they are under attack, in the frontlines of the battle against the NWO -- they are warriors & warrioresses

just wanted to point this out -- my posts here also were looking at/focussing on the People in their past --

MOHAWKS STRIKE TERROR
Posted on May 9, 2012 by admin MNN. 8 May 2012.

An expensive amateur propaganda and slick video by APTN, “Canada Will Get No Warning Next Time We Strike”, Says [one] Mohawk’, is a joke! We have no guns, bombs, armies, nor threaten anybody. We advocate peace and non-violence.

Our truth is terrifying the world’s corporate rulers. To them we are scarier than Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Tamil Tigers, Hezbollah, Islamic terrorists, even Quebec Separatists, Lone Wolf operatives like the underwear bomber, multi issue extremists, environmentalists, anti-capitalists and animal rights activists.

We are called ‘Aboriginal extremists’ because we have always defended ourselves when attacked, at Oka in 1990, Caledonia land reclamation at Six Nations, Tyendinaga Quarry and wouldn’t let border guards carry weapons in Akwesasne.

Self-defense is called terrorism. When the masses understand us, the British divide and conquer card is trumped.

The masses want answers from the bankers and their foot soldiers. Where’s the money? Democracy? Our future? How did you become so filthy rich while we have hardly anything?

We’re hitting the Canadian economy, which is based on theft of our land, resources and genocide. The liars’ club includes CSIS, RCMP, CBSA, Public Safety, DND, CBC, CTV [the thought police] and others.

The program is called “Ordo ab chao”, order out of chaos. It’s not working anymore.

Strangers enter our communities, saying they’re vaguely related to us. They answer to outside handlers. The elders who ask questions are discredited. Radical rhetoric and actions are started to create confusion and division. We get targeted.

The Mohawks can revitalize the Iroquois Confederacy. In 1784 Deseronto, settled in Tyendinaga. Joseph Brant left Tyendinaga with 17 families to start Brantsford on the banks of the Grand River, Six Nations.

Both took orders from the European oligarchy, bankers and mind controllers. Mohawks constantly resist. To further try to divide us, an “imaginary line” called the border was put between the corporations of “Canada” and “US”.

Their ultimate prize is for every person on earth to bend to their will, to kill off 75% and to decide who lives and dies.

The evil system brought to Great Turtle Island in 1492 is shutting down. In “Masters of War” Bob Dylan said: “And I hope that you die and your death will come soon. I’ll follow your casket in the pale afternoon. And I’ll watch while you’re lowered down to your deathbed. And I’ll stand over your grave til I’m sure that you’re dead”.

Deception always has to hide in darkness. Truth can withstand the scrutiny of daytime and light. Unlike corporate tyranny, Mohawks have nothing to hide.

Corporatism of 51% is finished. The Kaianerehkowa of one mind shall lead the way.

[See: http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2012/02/18/canada-will-get-no-warning-next-time/].

MNN Mohawk Nation News Kahentinetha2@yahoo.com For more news, books, workshops, to donate and to sign up for MNN newsletters go towww.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0

http://mohawknationnews.com/blog/?post_type=post&p=640

GoodETxSG
12th May 2012, 02:53
My ancestors have spoken of many things, much of which has been and formed into this new world way of thinking and used to backup these ways of thinking and leading of the people. The ancient stores I grew up on are in no way similar to the bent and warped spiritual teaching of these "New Agers"..... They claim to spend a time of healing with our spiritual leaders and then leave with their Anglo interpretations of what was shared with them. It makes us all sad and we sit back and wonder why the white man and his many mixtures have twisted the teaching from our mother to meet their delusions. I spent over 40 years growing up not only in the culture but the spirit of the people who spoke... I grew up not only on the common language but also the spiritual language and teachings of old. How often the Caucasians claim to have spent months of healing with our shamans and the leave with truths... they are delusional and full of pride and ego... only those who grow up in the way and the life can understand the true meanings. Please listen to these people that have messages from our holy leaders, the lizard brothers, the blue moon people and the beings that resembled the Spanish explorers that came here with their new knowledge.. which is NOT the knowledge that we have been waiting for... the most insightful of us have known this is so... but our secret and sacred societies are very different than the skull and bones, Illuminati and P2 people's limited view of the ancient school's... we that understand sit back and watch as those that think they are on the right side of the fence defend their beliefs and fight to the death for them... we sit back meekly and will inherit the earth... these people that plan to suppress technology and spiritual teachings that think that if we cull the earth of wasted energy and life force will lead us to the end of the chapter that will close the book on their existence. Beware of these teachings and truth of the reptiles and grays... the cabal and their minions... the space hippies that the natives have mimicked are the ones that do not violently stand up and crush the evil ones... that is NOT the way the ONES OF LIGHT operate. Do it yourself, and they will aid us as predicted but not in the way we hope or the violet way we want... think and meditate on this for some time before you rebuke quickly that you have only seen evil done from outsiders etc... We are lowly Humans, why expect evolved beings to act on our sense of right and wrong as well as methods of operation....