PDA

View Full Version : Fake It Until You Make It

RunningDeer
11th May 2012, 22:37
Why am I here? What’s the greater purpose?

I’ve lost my attention span. Not so much because of the external air, water, earth manipulations. My body is reorganizing at the cellular level; like all of us. So, I’m thinking - fake it, until you make it. Just live 5D, now. Most of “the you” already does. Who knows, maybe that’s the discovery.

So what the heck. I’ve got a new goal. It’s failure proof. It’s 100% successful. All’s I have to do is - give up trying.

I’ve hit a place where I read the words, but the concepts don’t stick. Some information shouts, stop. There’s a part of me that said no more learning. None of it’s necessary. What I need, it will present. It’s time for me to “hear” what I need in each moment.

Life’s changing. We’re changing. It use to be that the hidden secrets were revealed through formal meditation, moving mediation, reflection and contemplation. But, I need a natural process. Just ordinary, daily living with awareness of mind, body, heart and the whole other Light that encases the physical structure. And insights pop.

There’s no doubt that we’ll be moving beyond this physical 3D. The pressure is off. Everyone is going on. If one lives a life of love, gratitude, kindness and service for others at least 51% of their lives, they’re going on. (Unless, one elects to stay and help those that will be learning more in 3D.)

So, I’ve decided to make the most of this 3D experience, because as I understand it - it’s a one-of-a-kind place. My other goals: pay attention and no destination. Is that freeing or what? Permission to create the space. Just inhale, maybe exhale. Maybe I’ll call it meditation with my eyes open. Do I really need a label? No. Random thoughts. Threads of inner knowing that something even teeny is about to unfold. Teeny is plenty. Teeny is new experiencing.

If you’re game, I’d like to exchange experiences of how this "new wave of change" is effecting you; the good, the bad, the ugly.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer
:whoo:

pilotsimone
11th May 2012, 23:08
deleted post

jorr lundstrom
11th May 2012, 23:20
Well, as long as Im here, I suppose Im in some way meant to be here.

When Ive done wot I should, wotsoever that could be I trust in wot

Kabir said: The one who took me here will have to take me home

again. LOL

Lefty Dave
12th May 2012, 00:16
YES ! I think I understand where you are coming from.....WCBD
things happening so fast and furious I can barely keep up...if I could just shake this feeling of hopelessness/dread that cloaks me,
maybe set a new goal...make a plan for achieving it.
Project it till I perfect it ...YES ! One must CONvince oneself first.
So far, I haven't experienced a new wave of change...
still stuck in samo samo... hoping for the best..expecting the worst...and staying out of the line of fire !!
Love your closing to your post.
PEACE

wouldn't that be something ?!

seigiarchon
12th May 2012, 01:21

I’ve lost my attention span. Not so much because of the external air, water, earth manipulations. My body is reorganizing at the cellular level; like all of us. So, I’m thinking - fake it, until you make it. Just live 5D, now. Most of “the you” already does. Who knows, maybe that’s the discovery.

So what the heck. I’ve got a new goal. It’s failure proof. It’s 100% successful. All’s I have to do is - give up trying.

I’ve hit a place where I read the words, but the concepts don’t stick. Some information shouts, stop. There’s a part of me that said no more learning. None of it’s necessary. What I need, it will present. It’s time for me to “hear” what I need in each moment.

Life’s changing. We’re changing. It use to be that the hidden secrets were revealed through formal meditation, moving mediation, reflection and contemplation. But, I need a natural process. Just ordinary, daily living with awareness of mind, body, heart and the whole other Light that encases the physical structure. And insights pop.

There’s no doubt that we’ll be moving beyond this physical 3D. The pressure is off. Everyone is going on. If one lives a life of love, gratitude, kindness and service for others at least 51% of their lives, they’re going on. (Unless, one elects to stay and help those that will be learning more in 3D.)

So, I’ve decided to make the most of this 3D experience, because as I understand it - it’s a one-of-a-kind place. My other goals: pay attention and no destination. Is that freeing or what? Permission to create the space. Just inhale, maybe exhale. Maybe I’ll call it meditation with my eyes open. Do I really need a label? No. Random thoughts. Threads of inner knowing that something even teeny is about to unfold. Teeny is plenty. Teeny is new experiencing.

If you’re game, I’d like to exchange experiences of how this "new wave of change" is effecting you; the good, the bad, the ugly.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

I used to think that being grateful, being loving, being kind and being of service to others are all that's necessary to Ascend.

But I was wrong. I am not saying the above attributes are wrong but what I am saying is that the above attributes are insufficient.

To truly Ascend and leave this Prison Planet Paradigm which one is in, one needs to Express the Desire to Leave the Physical, Material Life.

jorr lundstrom
12th May 2012, 01:29

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

I used to think that being grateful, being loving, being kind and being of service to others are all that's necessary to Ascend.

But I was wrong. I am not saying the above attributes are wrong but what I am saying is that the above attributes are insufficient.

To truly Ascend and leave this Prison Planet Paradigm which one is in, one needs to Express the Desire to Leave the Physical, Material Life.

My best friends wife did just that two months ago. Now shes

got five cancer tumors. Seems to work just fine, and manifestation

comes fast today too. Maybe one should be somewot careful about

wot one wishes for.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

RunningDeer
12th May 2012, 02:10
Thank you, seigiarchon. I understand your point of view. And it did give me pause to think on it further. This is my understanding in the "Now":

Ascension is happening to Mother Earth, and her children. Thought, one may decide to stay in 3D, and learn more from this unique material dimension, rich in its expression of diverse emotions.

It is my belief that we come in with a list of things to accomplish. We play roles for each other ideally, until that list ends in a clean slate. One might add experiences and delete some, too. That’s the beauty of 3D human experience. Co-creators with and for each other. Some come in to anchor the light, hold a vibration, assist where ever the call takes them. Others to clear last remnants of karma, while some create more. But we are all here at this time to assist Mother Earth in raising the vibration of her planet into a Higher Dimensional Light. From the larger perspective: It’s all part of the natural unfoldment of One Experiencing Itself - The One, I AM.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

seigiarchon
12th May 2012, 02:23

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

My best friends wife did just that two months ago. Now shes

got five cancer tumors. Seems to work just fine, and manifestation

comes fast today too. Maybe one should be somewot careful about

wot one wishes for.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

If she truly wants to leave the physical, material life, then the cancer tumors should be seen by her as blessings from God giving her the chance to leave the physical material life early.

Although personally, I prayed to the Lord Creator every night to take my life immediately by giving me a very peaceful and very comfortable death in bed without any discomfort or pain whatsoever. Also I prayed to the Lord Creator to send his Angels to bring me back to His side in the Celestial Heaven to serve as His Faithful, Humble Servant once more in the event of my Death.

Maybe your friend should pray for a more comfortable and peaceful death. I am not sure if cancer is the way to go. The energies from cancer might be brought over to the next life-time. Cheers.

UnrealDreams
12th May 2012, 02:26
I have recently had situations arise which reminded me that I am still a quite imperfect human being. As much as I'd like to say I'm living in "love and light" all the time, that would be untrue. But, that is the ultimate goal, that is my intention.

I just alwys try to remember that we are still human. As much as you want to live the life in the perfect way, we are not yet capable. Don't let it get you down, I tell myself. "Fake it till you make it" is appropriate advice for us all.

I sincerely thank you for this thread.

Shamz
12th May 2012, 03:22
Dear,

My personal view is --- Since we really cannot help in deciding where we go after we die ( I mean we can wish for and pray and meditate - but doesn't mean it will come true ) - I believe we do our part here... be honest to yourself ( and hence to others by default ) -- don't cheat anyone....see everyone (including animals - insects and plants ) as yourself and always feel yourself as part of the Creator -- Then whatever is supposed to happen...depending on one's Karma -- it will happen - Its already decided.
Death no matter what form it comes in -- takes you back Home and all that really matters is what baggage you take with you when you go back Home.
Please pay attention to your dreams .. as one of my dear friend said... most of his tests are presented in his dreams...and he flunk most of the time... thats what we really are in our dreams... so pay attention

Rest all is Love and Light -- Radiate as you can

Peace and Love -- always

GoingOn
12th May 2012, 05:35
Thank you, WhiteCrowBlackDeer.

Your goal sounds quite similar to the path I seem to be on.

That is not to say I have nothing remember -- oh my, no.

Currently, the most important thing for me to remember seems to be "stay calm and stay in the flow." Anxiety-based stress seems counterproductive.

It sure is interesting to see how few important things there are to do, and how many important things get done properly, by remaining calm.

Of course, I could be quite wacky. :)

ps Hello to all here at Project Avalon

Timreh
12th May 2012, 05:42
Fake it until you make it! How appropriate WhiteCrowBlackDeer!

Me, Lost and confused..
What do some of us say.. "the more I understand the less I understand"
I don't know what to believe anymore, more lies and more questions the further down the rabbit hole I go..
I am open to nearly all possabilities but with a lot of content on Avalon I do not put all my eggs in the one basket
I do believe this heavy and dark old world is on its way out, for good

I have visited other worlds and maybe that makes this one more painful?

So.. I just keep on living.. working for a wage, being of service to others, striving to be a better person.. cultivate feelings of gratitude, trying to lead a disciplined life and trying not to pass judgement (accepting everything and everyone as is)

Very challenging times today!

RunningDeer
12th May 2012, 10:32
"10 Common Signs of a Spiritual Awakening"
:bump: From the posts on many threads that I’ve read, these descriptions fit many Avalonians.

#1 Your sleep patterns change. You feel restless but seem to have more energy. Get use to it and don’t worry. Your body will adjust in time.

#2 Shivers, crawling sensations, tingles on your scalp. Feeling pressure on the crown, like someone is pushing down with a finger. Flashed of great inspiration/creativity/thoughts. Feeling vibration around the head and ears. Don’t worry. This the the opening of the crown chakra and divine energy flowing in.

#3 Sudden waves of emotions. Feeling sad, lonely, happy, angry, etc. for no reason. This is the release of blocked emotions and can come from the heart chakra. Don’t be hard on yourself. Acknowledge the feelings as they arise and let them go with love.

#4 Old issues keep coming back and at times you feel very lost. Your never lost. Face any old issues and deal with them. This is necessary and deeply cleansing.

#5 Your physical body can change. Your eating habits become more healthy. Your whole body and mind is changing. This will settle down as you deal with old issues. Your vibration will rise as you surrender with unconditional love.

#6 Your senses increase in their sensitivity. Your 6th sense opens up and you become much more aware of subtle energies. You may begin to see sparkles of light, shadows, balls of energy, grids of light, movement from the corner of your eyes. You may also hear your name being called, voices, humming in your ears, fleeting smells and become aware of 'someone' being close to you. These are signs of spirit and your guides. Never fear! Remember That you are always in charge and set down firm rules. Always practice discernment when dealing with spirit.

# 7 You begin to see the world with new eyes. You feel loving and at one with everything. Keep the flow! Be compassionate and loving as best you can and don’t be hard on yourself when your having a bad day.

#8 You will desire more and more of breaking free of restrictive patterns and old habits that do not sure you any more. Have courage and do it! Clear out the old to make way for the new.

#9 You will begin to see more and more signs that speak directly to you on a very profound level. They will have great meaning to you as your awareness blossoms.

#10 Synchronicity flows faster. These wonderful events flow when you are on the right path. Meetings, people, numbers, pictures... there are no limits to the ‘coincidences’ that come.Try to feel the message behind them and trust your intuition. And remember, you are not alone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTsbeuY5gM
"10 Common Signs of a Spiritual Awakening" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txTsbeuY5gM)

Fred Steeves
12th May 2012, 11:22
It's become rather apparent to me that the only thing really need be done is to push off into the great and swift river the Hopi elder talks about. It's there to take us exactly where we need to go, all we need do is trust it, let go, and celebrate.

As they also say: "This can be a good time".
nHjhxi5mqI8

Vitalux
12th May 2012, 21:12
I dig the title of this thread ! here are a few thoughts that first jumped into my mind..

" Why should anyone work when there is welfare" ;)

and

Fake the orgasms and hope for a big diamond ring. ;)

Eagle Eye
12th May 2012, 21:30
So once in 5D we will wait to ascend in 6D and so on. I say enough waiting, time is illusion and we will have to walk in every step for our enlightenment so catch the "NOW". We are here for a purpose and if we find it, we work very hard to improve ourselves in every aspect or to help others in many ways. We can't wait , we have to act now in many creative ways to improve life in this planet. Even a nice thought is a help because every action starts from a thought.

RunningDeer
13th May 2012, 16:30
Dragon Energy: Bringing in the Light Codes
What is Dragon Energy and how can it help us with an Ascension path?

For those that resonate with this, a couple of paraphrases from MagentaPixie2012:

“..a pathway into enlightenment and/or ascension which are brainwave mappings in 3D reality..."
"It’s one DNA activation memory trigger to activate these brainwave mappings...”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8iYMpXCPII

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer
:secret:

RunningDeer
14th May 2012, 13:05
“An Eagle, a Fox and my Cats all Getting Along Fine on my Porch”

My thanks to Calz_Avaretard for finding this vid. Another example of how the energetics is changing. Teachers come in all forms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEd6O0bBFs

RunningDeer
16th May 2012, 11:38
Questioning One’s Purpose

Some of you may question your presence on the planet and what your soul purpose is. You may wonder if it is to heal, to question, to solve, or to parent. To believe, to laugh, to receive, or to pilot. 

It may be any or all of these. It may be none. But your soul needs you to connect with your soul purpose in this lifetime in order to feel complete. It is who you are and the resonance of this soul knowledge empowers and powers your light work.

So we ask you to sit quietly and await the knowledge from within - it shall be a sight, a sound, a knowingness or a sense. Do not seek to doubt, question or fear any longer, truth is at hand and your soul lightens from receiving it.

Rachel Willis of “Lightworker Magazine (http://www.lightworkermag.com),” channels individual messages from The Masters.

Seikou-Kishi
16th May 2012, 12:09
"Fake it until you make it." In those six words, you have accurately summed up the entire point of Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics. In it, Aristotle says that virtue is a habit gained by doing virtuous deeds. It sounds like circular reasoning to say that, but really what he was saying was to practice virtue until virtue is second nature to you. In other words, "fake it until you make it"

It's such a simple concept but its simplicity belies its great usefulness. Habits are patterns of behaviour with the momentum of custom behind them. To replace bad habits and build up good ones, practice them until the momentum builds up and it comes naturally to you. It's often true that the key is simpler than the lock, and it really is.

Fake it until you make it. I love it :D

Straker
29th May 2012, 01:48
Thankyou for this thread, I think it's very valid as a way to open up possibilities and to release the physical restrictions of "just what we can see".

You know, when I started out in the film industry it was very daunting, and I used this same concept to overcome the obstacles. I just took the approach that I belonged, and purposefully put myself into situations and places where I was way out of my depth, but simply remained calm and believed I was meant to be there. I always had an answer ready whenever questioned, and it paid off.

I've been working in the film industry now since 1994, and it's funny to look back and see myself in that prior state of mind.

After all, that's really what this is all about isn't it...the expansion of consciousness to know that we are more than just physical beings, and we have infinite possibilities available to us.

The problem I see for many is that they wake up and do the same thing over again, like Groundhog Day.

I'll take your inspiration and do something different today, thankyou.

Straker