PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Solari Parravicini: London 2012 prophecy

Unicorn
12th May 2012, 22:28
In Spanish, with subtitles in English

Bt9XRmAfJOE

Debra
13th May 2012, 02:04
Very interesting video, unicorn, well made. That is uncanny evidence .. but as the narrator says: we still have power to avert this - and I believe that.

Thanks, Zebra

Flash
13th May 2012, 02:49
muy interessante, thanks Unicorn

Mostly in view that Putin just announced that he is not coming to the G8 in Chicago, which will then be a G7

Shamz
13th May 2012, 04:19
Great Find... found new subject to research for .. Psychography - Never head it before.

Well - its only few months away now...lets wait and see what happens.

I wish and pray for the better earth tomorrow.

Love/Light and Peace to All.

Doctor
13th May 2012, 04:20
There were no subtitles. :pout:

nearing
13th May 2012, 04:52
No subtitles, can someone translate a summary?

sandy
13th May 2012, 05:10
Hi,

Once you start the video, look down to the bar on the video and click the cc icon and the subtitles should come on. At least they did for me :)

jackovesk
13th May 2012, 06:06
Great Video Unicorn,

I have spent many hours researching a possible 'False Flag Event' at the London 2012 Olympic Games and you have inspired me to start a 'Thread' as to why I believe this to be true...

I will be including the video 'above' as another source of the material I have gathered so far...

Rgs,

Jack...:)

Mulder
13th May 2012, 06:49
I'm not convinced that Solari meant the London Olympics as the drawings don't really correspond - the Olympic torch is not the same, nor is the shape of the park. There's not enough time for wars to start before the Olympics. Many researchers think WW3 is many years off like Joel Scousen. Also, I think people are expecting a terrorist attack then, so they will wait until after the games.

Snoweagle
13th May 2012, 09:23
@ Mulder - This is not evidence that requires the reader to be convinced. Though, when considered as sourced from a "savant" of peculiar talents as Benjamin Solari Parravicinni apparently was, the coincidence is remarkable.

Furthermore, when this piece of information overlays some facts regarding the Olympics of Zion and changes throughout the UK, specifically London over the last twenty years then the present interpretation must be considered to have value for discussion.
London real estate has been sold off to foreign investors, everything from underground bunkers to Palaces. Massive investments into insurances of the same by those that know.
The Olympic venue is placed alongside the City of London, currently the global centre for price fixing EVERY single tradable commodity in the world, so when that is destroyed the global economy collapses.
The UK population is largely dependent on gas for cooking and heating which is piped in from Russia through Europe. That will stop.
The UK electricity supply is dependent on "feeds" from Europe, from France in particular. That will stop.
The UK food supply is largely imported, with insufficient own grown stocks to supply the burgeoning populace. Those imports will stop.
The most recent building in London, "the Gherkin" is actually a metaphor for a suppository, implying that London is the arsehole of the NWO plans; which it has been.
Bylaws throughout the UK have been passed preventing fishing from the coastline to protect the sea life, oceans and the natural environment.
Fracing for gas throughout the UK by pumping poly-acrylics into the ground IS destroying the nations water tables. So there will be little water to drink unless imported.
European laws of Codex Alimentarous will be implemented to prevent all natural cures and mandatory vaccinations. These are in place now, just waiting for the opportunity to be implemented.
Every city in the UK is festooned with networks of antenna's to service the phone networks supposedly. In fact they are for identifying and tracking peoples movements. Chemtrails consisted of Selenium, Barium and Aluminum which are absorbed naturally into the human body and accumulate around the bodies endocrine system which are the bodies chakras in turn are antenna's themselves.

This is all controlled out of Switzerland. That is where you will find the global elite. They sponsored Hitler, Bismark, Obama, every single dichotomy of mankind can be sourced back to Switzerland which is protected as a neutral conclave of the elite by treaties. It is where ALL banks stash their illegally gained fortunes and who ultimately set interest rates across the globe. They control everything.

@Mulder - I hope you are not convinced, but I am. I would cherish you take a ringside daily seat at the Olympics and update us here of your experiences

One last thing, I have said this many times, so here goes once again. The Elite are using "FREE ENERGY". Every single bank and government establishment is supplied by electricity fed from "KLYSTRONS" which in turn take their source of energy from "TOKOMAK" reactors such as AEA Culham. It is passed through the ether. Do your research.

oh yes, the largest bell in the world - you are going to love this one - the authority of freemasonry is determined by cathedral bells, (preposterous eh). Check it out. Where you find a cathedral with bells you will find authority in freemasonry (zion) and currently (before this Olympics starts) it has always been the bells of France that rule the roost. Not surprising as both France and Germany both are subservient to their masters in Switzerland.

So returning to topic, the fact these drawing were made thirty years ago, by a savant, the COINCIDENCES are remarkable and worthy of interest rather than flippant dismissal.

centreoflight
13th May 2012, 11:29
This is all controlled out of Switzerland. That is where you will find the global elite. They sponsored Hitler, Bismark, Obama, every single dichotomy of mankind can be sourced back to Switzerland which is protected as a neutral conclave of the elite by treaties. It is where ALL banks stash their illegally gained fortunes and who ultimately set interest rates across the globe. They control everything.

oh yes, the largest bell in the world - you are going to love this one - the authority of freemasonry is determined by cathedral bells, (preposterous eh). Check it out. Where you find a cathedral with bells you will find authority in freemasonry (zion) and currently (before this Olympics starts) it has always been the bells of France that rule the roost. Not surprising as both France and Germany both are subservient to their masters in Switzerland.

My experience as a Swiss and ex bank employee I feel that the Swiss are rather obedient servants than masters. In the 19th century the British came to Switzerland for cheap labor. The British taught the locals about tourism and sports. The Swiss Banks have not been invented by Swiss, the global elite has chosen this country, because my fellow Swiss are very secretive by nature. When all this foreign money reached Switzerland the population became rich, quasi overnight and remembering the hard past there was and still is a big fear of loosing all this material wealth again. That is how the banksters took control over the minds of people and succeeded to corrupt the government.
"Who pays commands", the money did come from abroad, so the masters also must be abroad. The Swiss bankers (I call them banksters) are nothing more than money launders.

Camilo
13th May 2012, 15:56
There seems to be a fixation/fscination with fear mongering messages all over the place. According to the law of attraction/co-creation, what ever you place your attention upon, the universe will manifest(co-create) in your reality.

wynderer
13th May 2012, 17:09
just watched this -- it seems the Creator & Helpers are trying to warn Humans of what lies ahead, & here is one such messenger

ties right in w/Jackovesk's Olymics 2012 thread, too -- & i wonder what Matt DeLoooze's next article on the Olympics will be about

thanks to whoever posted that the cc icon below the video is for English subtitles

In Spanish, with subtitles in English

Bt9XRmAfJOE

Unicorn
13th May 2012, 22:30
Great Video Unicorn,

I have spent many hours researching a possible 'False Flag Event' at the London 2012 Olympic Games and you have inspired me to start a 'Thread' as to why I believe this to be true...

I will be including the video 'above' as another source of the material I have gathered so far...

Rgs,

Jack...:)

Dear Jackovesk,

You're welcome!

Thanks indeed for your great investigation and post "Why there (Will Be) a 'False Flag' &/or Major Event at the 2012 London Olympics..?". All the "coincidences" point at one disturbing conclusion. Despite all this, I really hope that in the end we can talk about this fearful possibility as something that could have happened but eventually didn't.

Best,

Unicorn

wynderer
13th May 2012, 22:45
re the bell --- i had a visual image while watching that part of the video of the frequency/vibration of the bell being used by those of those the darkside in rituals to enhance the frequency & use it somehow

then i thought of Wade Frazier's vision [scientifically informed vision] of a choir

if the frequencies are vibrating faster , which i feel they are , then perhaps distorting them can be used to further their evil plans -- if this is going to be televised w/a lot of viewers, the distortion would reach many homes

@ Mulder - This is not evidence that requires the reader to be convinced. Though, when considered as sourced from a "savant" of peculiar talents as Benjamin Solari Parravicinni apparently was, the coincidence is remarkable.

Furthermore, when this piece of information overlays some facts regarding the Olympics of Zion and changes throughout the UK, specifically London over the last twenty years then the present interpretation must be considered to have value for discussion.
London real estate has been sold off to foreign investors, everything from underground bunkers to Palaces. Massive investments into insurances of the same by those that know.
The Olympic venue is placed alongside the City of London, currently the global centre for price fixing EVERY single tradable commodity in the world, so when that is destroyed the global economy collapses.
The UK population is largely dependent on gas for cooking and heating which is piped in from Russia through Europe. That will stop.
The UK electricity supply is dependent on "feeds" from Europe, from France in particular. That will stop.
The UK food supply is largely imported, with insufficient own grown stocks to supply the burgeoning populace. Those imports will stop.
The most recent building in London, "the Gherkin" is actually a metaphor for a suppository, implying that London is the arsehole of the NWO plans; which it has been.
Bylaws throughout the UK have been passed preventing fishing from the coastline to protect the sea life, oceans and the natural environment.
Fracing for gas throughout the UK by pumping poly-acrylics into the ground IS destroying the nations water tables. So there will be little water to drink unless imported.
European laws of Codex Alimentarous will be implemented to prevent all natural cures and mandatory vaccinations. These are in place now, just waiting for the opportunity to be implemented.
Every city in the UK is festooned with networks of antenna's to service the phone networks supposedly. In fact they are for identifying and tracking peoples movements. Chemtrails consisted of Selenium, Barium and Aluminum which are absorbed naturally into the human body and accumulate around the bodies endocrine system which are the bodies chakras in turn are antenna's themselves.

@Mulder - I hope you are not convinced, but I am. I would cherish you take a ringside daily seat at the Olympics and update us here of your experiences

One last thing, I have said this many times, so here goes once again. The Elite are using "FREE ENERGY". Every single bank and government establishment is supplied by electricity fed from "KLYSTRONS" which in turn take their source of energy from "TOKOMAK" reactors such as AEA Culham. It is passed through the ether. Do your research.

So returning to topic, the fact these drawing were made thirty years ago, by a savant, the COINCIDENCES are remarkable and worthy of interest rather than flippant dismissal.

Flash
14th May 2012, 00:21
No subtitles, can someone translate a summary?

when listerning to the video, push the CC button at the bottom of your youtube video and the subtitles will appear. They are well written, I had to look away from them to be able to listen in Spanish cause they are that well tranlated and I had a tendency to read instead of listening.

Edit: sorry I did not see prior to writing that someone had already given the explanation. Anyhow, it is worth bumping.