PDA

View Full Version : I saw that "thing" again this morning

Ammit
3rd August 2010, 09:49
Hi all, just thought I would share this re-peated experience of which I had posted on the previous Avalon Forum some time back.

Woke this morning to see a transparent entity/object/thing stood at the bottom of my bed. Had the appearance of broken pieces of glass organised into a body shape. When I looked at it, it just appeared to walk trhough my wall!!!!:confused:

I do not have a clue what it was or even if I was fully awake at the time.

morguana
3rd August 2010, 09:54
ammit have you asked it for its name?
no enities should be seen in ones home unless asked, i wonder how seeing such a being makes you feel?
what is its energy signature?
love m

Ammit
3rd August 2010, 09:58
Hi M
Didnt get a chance to chat to it, I did not fear it or feel any loathing from it. My house is apparently on a strange leyline, I get all sorts of strange things happen here and was given a lot of information from a chap in France who was a member on the old forum.

Ammit

morguana
3rd August 2010, 10:04
sometimes these beings use the dragon lines as a means of transport, like a river.
you may like to connect with it next time, just with your mind with thought/feelings
but always keep your cloak close around you
m

Ammit
3rd August 2010, 10:12
I did try to say "hello" just prior to it going through the wall. As for protection, I try to ensure I surround myself each night because of the things that go on.

Ammit

tone3jaguar
4th August 2010, 00:52
Awesome, sounds like a higher dimensional being for sure. Kick ass experience. Next time ask it to stick around and try to ask it some questions psychically.

conk
4th August 2010, 14:37
Reminds me of my grandmother. She often told of a figure that stood at the foot of her bed. I sure miss Granny. I wish she would stand by my bed.

Deega
4th August 2010, 18:50
That is great Ammit,

You have the opportunity to be in a leyline energy, you may start experimenting with this energy.

The best of experience be with you.

All my blessings.

Deega

conk
4th August 2010, 19:20
Marie Diamond, through Learning Strategies Corp., has a program using dousing to find positive and negative energy lines or areas. From what I've read it's effective.