PDA

View Full Version : Some in here want to control and destroy Alternative Media ..

seigiarchon
14th May 2012, 22:44
I just received a message from the Mods that some people want me out of Project Avalon because they can't shut my voice up.

Pie Guy had already been chased off this forum because there are some people in here.. both ignorant sleepers and TPTB double agents who do not want Alternative Viewpoints to come out in Public..

Both Sleepers and TPTB Agents only want Alternative Viewpoints which do not pose a threat to the System and they have been pressuring the Mods to shut my voice up..

Can I ask everyone is this what Project Avalon truly is? To shut up viewpoints which some people in here do not like?

I don't agree with every viewpoint on Project Avalon but even I don't go asking the Mods to shut people's voices up or to kick them out of Project Avalon? For eg, I don't really believe that Drake and Wilcock are doing any good but even I don't ask them to shut up and get out of Avalon, do I?

I thought that Project Avalon is the last bastion of Free Speech? Am I promoting hatred or violence against anyone?

So it is kind of surprising that I got the message which I received from the Mods today which is basically asking me to shut up.

seigiarchon
14th May 2012, 22:51
The Sleepers and Double Agents are basically using the Mods to shut me up, a tactic which was commonly found in forums everywhere.

I guess Project Avalon had been Hijacked.

kersley
14th May 2012, 22:54
We are not robots here. All viewpoints and voices must be heard and respected.

Whiskey_Mystic
14th May 2012, 23:06
In my experience, mods do not react to opinions. They react to behavior.

Also in my experience, when mods react to behavior, people cry "censorship".

Could this be happening for you as well?

Alex Laker
14th May 2012, 23:35
I just received a message from the Mods that some people want me out of Project Avalon because they can't shut my voice up.
Can I ask everyone is this what Project Avalon truly is? To shut up viewpoints which some people in here do not like?

No, it's about accepting there are other viewpoints to your own, trying to understand why that is and trying to better understand the world in light of that.

At least for me.

karelia
14th May 2012, 23:37
Thread closed for now.

Paul
15th May 2012, 04:35
That may be how you, seigiarchon, read it, but it is not at all what we wrote, nor what we meant. The mods do our best to work with members, including yourself, in support of this forum.

This thread will remain closed. It was founded on false premises, from these opening words, and it is stirring controversy. The combination, false and controversial, does not make for a good thread or useful discussion.