PDA

View Full Version : Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 01:16
Ok, rules for this thread are simple.

Share what YOU think will work to wake up the General Population,

But, here's the thing. No complaining, no "none of this will work" get the point? No negative nay sayers type comments. If you can't help contribute productively to real solutions you think will work to wake up planet earth, stay out of the thread.

There are a lot of different ideas being thrown around, but it seems from my experience in talking to people out in the real world, the majority just either do not care, they seem to actually enjoy being sheep. Or, they just can not fathom how their government and world could be so corrupt and evil. Even with indisputable proof provided they don't believe it.

So, here's the thing. Faced with these issues. And, if you were given complete control of all resources, endless supplies of cash, every last fleet of Benevolent/Positive/STO ET/ED fleet to cater to your every command. Complete Control of Mainstream Media, etc.

How would YOU wake up the planet? And, I mean not those that are already awake/aware. I'm talking about the General Public that are still snoozing, that either don't care or just can not believe for a second that their governments could be so evil. Or the old adage of "yeah, that's nice but there's nothing we can do about it." types.

How do you wake those types up? Oh, and it can not result in any civil war, mass casualty, end of the world scenarios, and none of that ascension dogma either.

Think People, use your brains. Be creative.

the_vast_mystery
15th May 2012, 01:25
The answer is simple really, evidence, tangible, credible evidence being aired on TV and/or internet. This means documentation, physical samples of hidden technology demonstrated, etc. Anything short is simply not enough. You simply cannot get past a lifetime of "that's impossible!" short of demonstrating it directly, before their very eyes for full review and analysis. This applies to UFOs, hidden technology, conspiracies, etc. If people do not have recordings and physical samples then not even a mountain of testimony will make a difference were it to come from the President and congress themselves.

RMorgan
15th May 2012, 01:27
Hey mate,

You know when a 50 years old man, who lives his life without exercises, smoking, eating and drinking whatever he wants, ignoring the alerts of the doctors about his lifestyle, and then, suddenly, he has a heart attack?

Well, if the heart attack doesn´t kill him, it usually makes him change his lifestyle.

That´s what we need, a big heart attack.

Unfortunately, most people only wake up when something drastic or potentially lethal happens.

So yes...People will wake up when the system crashes, which will happen eventually.

Many people will die, many people will suffer, but many will survive as well.

That´s the price we all will have to pay for ignoring the many alerts we´ve been receiving for a long time.

This is probably what will happen.

Cheers,

Raf.

Whiskey_Mystic
15th May 2012, 01:28
The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that is the problem that must be addressed. If 911 didn't make people say, "Whoa, wait a minute. What's really going on here?", then nothing will. I mean, it will happen, I just hope it does not take some massive frakpocalypse for people to wake up. Even then, lots of people will refuse to let go of the old matrix.

For Americans, I think the most effective tool to wake them up is the same tool that put them to sleep. Entertaining blockbuster movies. I thought Avatar was a good start.

RMorgan
15th May 2012, 02:04
The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that is the problem that must be addressed. If 911 didn't make people say, "Whoa, wait a minute. What's really going on here?", then nothing will. I mean, it will happen, I just hope it does not take some massive frakpocalypse for people to wake up. Even then, lots of people will refuse to let go of the old matrix.

For Americans, I think the most effective tool to wake them up is the same tool that put them to sleep. Entertaining blockbuster movies. I thought Avatar was a good start.

I agree mate.

Even if a major system collapse happens ( like I said in post #3), the majority of people, when deprived of their "essential" daily comforts and conveniences will supplicate for a rescue and gladly abdicate of whatever is left of their freedom in exchange for "salvation".

And guess who is going to rescue them? The same people who were in charge of the old system, only, this time, it will be much more expensive, if you know what I mean.

You know, we, humans, don´t have an exactly good record of learning from our mistakes, right?

In my opinion, this thing is already planned. These folks, the "elite", not only know about the eventual system collapse, they are ready for it and they´ve planned it in the first place, so they can level the ground for the new version of the system.

So, it will probably happen all over again. There will be a major group who will eventually "learn" to love the new system, and another much smaller group who will fight against it and then be labeled terrorists.

You know the rest of the story.

What a joke...

Cheers,

Raf.

white wizard
15th May 2012, 02:19
The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that

Nicely put caution would be advised as to not cause any mental trauma.

I think it depends on how awake you want people, different things would work in

different ways. Arresting the corrupt people would only awaken them to things

on an earth level. If we had a UFO land on the white house stay for a couple

of days and leave then people would be awake to were not alone and that

is it. I personally think we we need a multi step approach. I must caution

though not to overwhelm people and set up a step by step approach. I

think if everybody knew what we know here they would be a little over

whelmed.

Alex Laker
15th May 2012, 02:42
I agree very much with what Raf and Whiskey_Mystic said.

What is preferable here though? Do we want that heart attack scenario where many people could die, or do we want the gradual soft disclosure in movies etc., or do we want something in between? What changes can we as ordinary people effect in other ordinary people?

I had an idea about a campaign earlier. In fact, it's like the Kony 2012 campaign (except it's not BS aimed at gaining approval for military action in Africa)... but look at the mainstream support it gained. No-one knew this person existed, or that he was a problem. People 'woke-up' here.

We let these people control us. The Rothschilds, the Rockefellers etc. We 'elected' them by putting our money in their banks and letting them use it to further their pursuits which went against our interests. In fact we got a whole lot more than interest. We got war, we got famine and opressive and closed minded governments who could be bought.

"Give me the control of the credit of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." The famous boastful statement of Nathaniel Meyer Rothschild, speaking to a group of international bankers, 1912: "The few who could understand the system (cheque, money, credits) will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favours, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests." (Thanks for that one Raf)

This was 100 years ago he said this. We gave him the control of our credit. We in effect elected the Rothschilds for a 100 year term.

The evil that has been perpetrated on the Earth in that 100 years under the very people who said they were in control is beyond comprehension let alone detailing in a single book.

What if we started a campaign to 're-elect' the Rothschilds?

Zionism 2012. That's what they want right?

Let's tell the world then, so we can have our rightful say in the most due process of democracy they implemented to make us think we had a say!

Don't vote for Ron Paul (do), Mitt Romney, or Barrack Obama. They work at a level which cannot change anything. Instead lets make a decision on who controls the controllers.

Take the money out of politics.

Give me back my future.

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 02:43
But, UFO's have already landed on the White House lawn (and there is even photos and video of this available to the public)...and it has done nothing yet. They've already hovered over cities, heck a friend of mine told me about a recent experience here in California getting caught under a 30 mile black triangle shaped UFO that was later confirmed to be an Arcturian Ship. UFO's have parked over NYC and been filmed. That doesn't seem to be enough. To many movies pushing people in the wrong direction.

jorr lundstrom
15th May 2012, 02:45
Just keep on increasing the bombardment of energy from the pleroma.

Trust in source. All will roll out just fine.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

the_vast_mystery
15th May 2012, 02:48
But, UFO's have already landed on the White House lawn (and there is even photos and video of this available to the public)...and it has done nothing yet. They've already hovered over cities, heck a friend of mine told me about a recent experience here in California getting caught under a 30 mile black triangle shaped UFO that was later confirmed to be an Arcturian Ship. UFO's have parked over NYC and been filmed. That doesn't seem to be enough. To many movies pushing people in the wrong direction.

Erm as in landed and stayed landed in materialized shape for no less than half an hour during broad daylight? Because I'd sure love to see this. UFOs do fly bys but it's usually at night and at a distance and nothing close up to clearly showcase a physical design that does not resemble any human aircraft. But really, even that's not enough, we need artifacts people can themselves see and touch and interact with. Something tangible, and not just a bunch of nondescript video footage that's open to anyone's personal interpretation.

StarDust
15th May 2012, 02:53

How about hovering with a very large craft 10mi+ wide over every major city worldwide; with smaller ships to accommodate the size of major towns. This will force disclosure immediately and make all the "I gotta see proof" idiots shut up in the process. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. Plus, there will be no denying what is happening since every major news organization will be covering it simultaniously. The world has been "preconditioned" for over 50 years so it's more than time. If a few people mess their shorts over it, well, so be it.

Once disclosure has been achieved, immediately introduce free energy, medical, food and clean water technologies so we can free humanity from the masters who have enslaved them. This will massively disrupt our economic system where it will hurt the negatives the most. Consequently, it will force a massive restructuring of our economic system, virtually overnight. Then "The Plan" that Drake has spoken about can be implemented easily. You have to go big and go hard. There can be no coverups or denial of truth that the powers that were might try if it was a small scale event. That would be a great start!

If the prime directive of non-interference has truly been lifted then what are you waiting for? Let's get this party started!!! :wizard::alien::grouphug::cantina::ufo:

mosquito
15th May 2012, 02:54
Sorry DID, I appreciate your intentions, but having spent years thinking about this, having seen 9/11 come and go and witnessing what can only be called mass willful ignorance in the aftermath, I conclude that only a global catastrophe will wake some people up. And I'm not being "negative", if mass destruction is what it takes for us to evolve - so be it.

Evidence ? Nice idea, but apparently 45% of Americans believe the Earth to be only 6,000 years old, which means that out of every 10 Americans, only 5.5 are prepared to believe the fossil evidence is more credible than a book. How many people see the evidence re. 9/11 and refuse to face the awful truth ?

Wake people up to what exactly ? One event ? The banking system ? Aliens ? Anyone on this forum who believes themself to be fully awake isn't. There are things you are conscious of which I'm not, things I'm conscious of and you're not. It takes a lifetime of experience and thought (for most of us anyway) to realise what a web of deceit and illusion we live in.

There's always talk about "the hundredth monkey", or about having a critical mass of people, but we should have reached this eons ago !!! Allow me to illustrate : If you were to go out today, and "wake up" 2 people to something simple and incontrovertible, like the collapse of WTC 7 (just for illustration's sake), and each of those 2 people were to go forth on the second day, and "wake up" 2 more people and so on, do you know how long it would take before the entire population of the planet (7 billion) knew about WTC 7 ? It would happen on the 32nd day !!!!!!!! (Day 1, you talk to 2 people, therefore 3 know; day 2, 4 new people "wake up" therefore 7 know; day 32, 4,294,967,296 new people "wake up", giving a (hypothetical) total of 8,589,934,591)

People believe what they want to believe. Period.

onawah
15th May 2012, 02:57
Until journalists are free to report what is really happening on our planet on MSM, Contact will will remain in the realm of mystery and speculation for most people.
And for those of us who know more than most, there is the realization that a lot of the UFOs people are seeing are actually ours, and how many are "theirs" is unknown.

Even if we have reached the "100th Monkey" quota of people who know that we are not alone...
we aren't monkeys living on an isolated island, we live in a world that is ruled by a very complex, multi-layered, structured system.
Which clearly needs to be renovated from the bottom up before Contact is going to be appreciated for what it is...
and the connection/congress with benevolent ET/ED beings can be fully utilized to our advantage.

Even Contactees like Bob Dean and James Gilliland don't know how it's going to come about.
They just know, as most of us here do, that "we're in IT NOW".
Where the process takes us and how it gets us there, remains to be seen.

But I am confident that we have a good chance of succeeding, however bad things may look now.
And one thing I am sure of, and that is that we need to be confident, because in any gamble, confidence is key.

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 03:17
In a thread that Mozart started about lawn darts, he gave some pretty good suggestions. The sleepers won't wake up until something profound happens everywhere.
IMO when the appeareance of lawn darts show up in impossible places around the country, it will be a guarantee that people's attention will be drawn to them, whether the medias report it or not. And you know how the grapevine works! Word of mouth, Twitter and Facebook can spread the word faster than the medias! The whole point would be to get people TALKING about it. This chatter will start to wake them up.... Millions of questions will arise.... And the govt will fail to answer them. Once they've awakened, they'll see what the rest of us have been seeing....
My suggestion would be to give them something to chatter about....

Later,when the govts deceptions come out, the ET's can show up.... By then, we'll probably need a cosmic hug by them....

onawah
I just went back and read the OP, and apologize for not answering the question posed by DiD in my previous post, but I will attempt to do that now.
Just off the top of my head, I would say get the news out somehow about how bad the Fukushima situation really is on MSM, so that everyone is aware of it.
(see my post at http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45065-Bill-Ryan-visits-James-Gilliland-s-ECETI-Ranch&p=488394#post488394 )
And beg the benevolent ETs to bring some motherships in, in plain sight, in daylight, and broadcast them on MSM TV cleaning up the mess for us before it all goes into the air and ocean and poisons the whole planet.
Have some experts on hand who will be able to explain clearly what is happening so everyone will understand the ETs are here to help when necessary, but that we have to cooperate if we are going to survive the havoc we have created.
That may go against every protocol, but unless we really are going into 4D very soon, and unless Earth's lifeforms really will be safe from radioactivity in 4D, then life on planet Earth is definitely going to be f---ed if the Fukushima bomb goes off before then, and there is no hope I can see that we are going to be able to clean that up ourselves without ET help.

white wizard

I used to live by NYC back in the 1990's I saw a big light ship hovering over

the city for a couple of hours with some members of my family. I was surprised
and we all figured it would be in the paper the next day and it never

happened. I also saw two triangle ships, one was a couple of thousand feet

up and when I first saw it looked away for a couple seconds and next thing I

know it was 50 feet over my car definitely a freaky moment. The second one

one I saw was just cruising being followed by a stealth plane, when I

pointed it out my friends they went into a dis belief and awe state. I was

just like nothing new lol. I think everybody in each scenario took it pretty

good, but I'm sure it would have been different if contact would have been

made. BTW I have seen many more then that, but they were all encounters

were no one else was present.

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 03:18

Erm as in landed and stayed landed in materialized shape for no less than half an hour during broad daylight? Because I'd sure love to see this. UFOs do fly bys but it's usually at night and at a distance and nothing close up to clearly showcase a physical design that does not resemble any human aircraft. But really, even that's not enough, we need artifacts people can themselves see and touch and interact with. Something tangible, and not just a bunch of nondescript video footage that's open to anyone's personal interpretation.
Yes, as far as I understand it, that thing was there for at least a day, maybe 2. If you go to the unicus magazine site, the information is there. And, you can directly contact Robert Stanley and ask him all sorts of questions, he has the information. And, does return emails. Look also at the photos on his site as well.

The problem with UFO's hanging anymore over cities, obviously it's not enough...to many people don't look up, doing over every city, to many people would be concerned about it being an invasion. Unless it's broadcast that it's not, but then how many people are really going to believe that?

I think everyone is making some really good and very important points.

Craig
15th May 2012, 03:32
The original day the earth stood still move, where power was removed for thirty minutes, something like that. but what? any action could be perceived by others as religious or miscontrued, so it will need to be big and bold, what about something like the vogans in hitchhikers guide? where everything that could be made to be a speaker was and the entire earth is bathed in a message from 'above' in all languages. I would like to see some grand gesture, but also when you see something like a terminally ill child smile a pure smile that too is a grand gesture - the removal of pain from the innocent, or all termially ill people being cured at once - surely that would open eyes? so many possiblities but could we be spolit for choice and in the end pick nothing?

StarDust
15th May 2012, 03:44
[QUOTE]The problem with UFO's hanging anymore over cities, obviously it's not enough...to many people don't look up, doing over every city, to many people would be concerned about it being an invasion. Unless it's broadcast that it's not, but then how many people are really going to believe that?

That's why it's important for them to introduce the human looking ETs first and they need to come bearing gifts. Major gifts. Just don't include any text books…uh, hem, I mean cook books entitled "To Serve Man";)

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 03:52

Hello DreamsInDigital, good thread by the way. The thing is then no media talks about them. They will even disinfo them. The mass media will talk about sports, politics and other bla, bla stuff, nothing really ground breaking, they are still vary controlled it seems.

So DreamsInDigital you were asking how to awake the world. Well I think then massive world disclosure with mass media coverage but forced by outside the normal media. Sorry this is vague. Let me give some examples.

1. Monday morning all media in big major cities around the world at the same time have their broadcast cut and then we have a 1/2 hrs to1 hrs presentation of who controls and manipulate around the world. Some video of the real folk’s events and visual proof and some history.

So this event might get the media running like heal as how they lost their broadcast and more. But you must not stop there. In the afternoon woops you make appear stuff that cannot be moved with normal technologies. One example: make show up a NWO sub in the middle of a hard to access like time square and make show up a nuke tunnel digger in front of some mass media outfit and free energy devices move out of there hiding all at the same time or the best would be all the structure of area 51 would show up as a skyscraper so it would not be hidden but out like a building but with no external wall's, That would freak them to a funny point and there they could never walk away from a day like that.

2. Day 2 here we go with some mass event like round up of the top 3000 elites at the real top and arrest them.
3. Day 3 We receive info true mass media that still will lose control of their broadcast and we learn true video and presentation what they were, how they were doing there stuff and all.
4. Day 4 there is a live broadcast true all communication, email, facebook, tv, radio and more and the message would be then the management of all on this planet is being retaken by the population and not the elitist and must be done for the good of the population, all in power must step down and step out in the light if not they will be hunted and sent with the 3000 others and you give them 24hrs to surrender or they will be hunted and arrested.

5. Day 5 mass hunting in open view to the world, picture out in the open, videos and all the 9 yards.

So then I would start to call it a good week!

Well that would be a start. I have more like this, it just flows!

Peace to all and let's take our home back!

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 03:56
Make disappear all military nukes from this earth all at once and make them freak and then start other operations.

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:01
Make disappear all wealth from the 500 top elitist, all buildings, cars, cash, gold, computer, bead, fridge, I mean all there stuff. Not moved, not boomed. I mean vanished. I mean put them out of there comfort zone, big time.

Hervé
15th May 2012, 04:03
Simple!

Just need to cut out the soporifics that keep putting them back asleep! See? Easy!

Of course, that would mean enticing Big Pharma to make more money with vitamins than with the depressants/stimulants/ toggle.

It also means trashing their TeeVee and news outlets, along with all these ELF, EMF emitters whether on land, submarine or in space, etc...

Then it also means being able to completely thwart the industrial production of alters in mind-controlled kids so that you know exactly who you are talking to and waking up.

Furthermore one also need to address the industrial production of skull-dwelling-zombies by these ETs in their systematic mass abductions programs ( see "the Programming of a Planet").

By then, there actually may be somebody there, in that body you are addressing, that has the potential of waking up.

StarDust
15th May 2012, 04:08
Make disappear all military nukes from this earth all at once and make them freak and then start other operations.

That is well under way. John Kettler and Sunfire (aka DID) do an outstanding job reporting these activities.

ETs/EDs Raid Chinese Nuclear Forces–Take 1000 Missiles!
BY JOHN KETTLER ON APRIL 17, 2012

http://johnkettler.com/etseds-raid-chinese-take-1000-missiles/

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:11
Make all hidden facilities come out of there hiding and show up in a way then is all against the normal and logic of our a sleep sheep. If you pull out of the ocean or the ground a structure that let's say is 8 floors high and you put it out in the open like a normal building but with no outside wall's that will create some attention and put it in a football stadium or in front of the with house.

Lefty Dave
15th May 2012, 04:13

Share what YOU think will work to wake up the General Population,

But, here's the thing. No complaining, no "none of this will work" get the point? No negative nay sayers type comments. If you can't help contribute productively to real solutions you think will work to wake up planet earth, stay out of the thread.

There are a lot of different ideas being thrown around, but it seems from my experience in talking to people out in the real world, the majority just either do not care, they seem to actually enjoy being sheep. Or, they just can not fathom how their government and world could be so corrupt and evil. Even with indisputable proof provided they don't believe it.

So, here's the thing. Faced with these issues. And, if you were given complete control of all resources, endless supplies of cash, every last fleet of Benevolent/Positive/STO ET/ED fleet to cater to your every command. Complete Control of Mainstream Media, etc.

How would YOU wake up the planet? And, I mean not those that are already awake/aware. I'm talking about the General Public that are still snoozing, that either don't care or just can not believe for a second that their governments could be so evil. Or the old adage of "yeah, that's nice but there's nothing we can do about it." types.

How do you wake those types up? Oh, and it can not result in any civil war, mass casualty, end of the world scenarios, and none of that ascension dogma either.

Think People, use your brains. Be creative.

Interesting thread, DreamsinDigital,
So one has ANY resource available...to use to wake up the people of the earth?
One would first have to get their attention.
(1. sounded too harsh) Several hotbeds of greed (city/states) would vanish overnight.
2. Send emmisaries to every nation to (a) inform their masses of what has been done, (b) assess each respective nations' needs and (c) to gather representatives from each.
3. Convene these representatives for the purpose of establishing what each nation has to offer to the others, and what each nation needs from the others.
4. Make the trade agreements between these nations .
5. Send the representatives back to their own nations to inform their populous of the terms and distributions/contributions.
6. Let all living things exist in peace, love and harmony with nature .....or vanish !

Not only have you awakened the masses...but you've given them self-determination . There is only one crime... selfishness. There is only one remedy...vanish. No need for laws, rules regulations...(those things were created to protect the selfish, greedy).

Is this creative enough?

Blessings.

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:14

That is well under way. John Kettler and Sunfire (aka DID) do an outstanding job reporting these activities.

It's not out in the open! It's only bla bla on bloogs we read, nothing more!

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:19
Make disappear all family, all contacts and known person to the 300 top elitist. Let's put them in another stat. I'm not talking about killing them or mass murder. I'm talking about vanished for the time being.

WhiteFeather
15th May 2012, 04:24
The consciousness field or the universal source field has been turned up a few notches sending its updated instructions to Planet Earth. This energy is occuring naturally streaming from the universe. And as this new energy of late that has been arriving, i believe will help to spark up the sleeping beautys. Just a thought.

Sammy
15th May 2012, 04:24
I found the best way is to be an infectiously positive ME. Not a fake positive, but the real me that is positive. I just got this infection recently when I kicked out the archons and took back my soul. So now that I have this genuine positivity, folks have been asking me about what happened to me. I inform them that I went through a difficult period where I had to wake up to some hard to believe but all too real facts. And then I look for the areas where they are open minded within the bigger total picture.

I often find folks are open minded to some aspects and not others and so I stay away from the areas they bristle at and just assist in their expansion of relevant info (and where they can go get more info) and usually the ball starts rolling from there.

The toughest part for me has been respecting religions (any) as they seem to big one of the hardest programs to let go.

Anyways, again - the best door opener is to genuinely be the change - no fakery - gotta be the real deal. They want what you got and they usually ask... so start opening the doors they allow cracks in and soon the floods come rolling in.

StarDust
15th May 2012, 04:26

If you're waiting for a personal invite into a nuclear launch facility to see that they are all gone, you'll be waiting a looooooooonnnnnggggg time! I think Baron de Rothschild would more likely hand you the keys to the kingdom before that happens:rolleyes:

humanalien
15th May 2012, 04:30

Where are these videos and photo's?

Maybe if ufo's came in mass, instead of one at a time, people would start believing.

Also, maybe if someone has the time and money, they could create small news letters
or something that they could pass out to people coming out of stores. Someone could
even ask for donations to make the newsletters.

I don't think telling people about ufo's would be a good idea though. They would just
think that you are nuts. Concentrate on what is happening in america and the world.
Tell them about the corruption going on in the world and how only a small handful
of people are controlling the worlds and it's money supply.

Give people ideas of where to go to do some research on this and encourage them to
tell others.

StarDust
15th May 2012, 04:31
The consciousness field or the universal source field has been turned up a few notches sending its updated instructions to Planet Earth. This energy is occuring naturally streaming from the universe. And as this new energy of late that has been arriving, i believe will help to spark up the sleeping beautys. Just a thought.

…not to mention fry up some low resonating reptilians like crispy critters from the inside out. It's kinda like nature's microwave;) …OK, I admit that it doesn't really work that way. But it's fun to think about:becky:

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:34
If a technology then we could attack a dark one by sending him genuine love, not love of power, not love of greed, control and more but genuine love maybe we might see a change. It might be too late!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you're waiting for a personal invite into a nuclear launch facility to see that they are all gone, you'll be waiting a looooooooonnnnnggggg time! I think Baron de Rothschild would more likely hand you the keys to the kingdom before that happens:rolleyes:

Yes maybe, but I had to try!

StarDust
15th May 2012, 04:37
If a technology then we could attack a dark one by sending him genuine love, not love of power, not love of greed, control and more but genuine love maybe we might see a change. It might be too late!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's one better. Allow the ET/EDs to "beam out" all of the nuclear devices, then lawn dart every one of them (ICBM's, etc.) on the front lawn of every country's version of "The White House". #10 Downing street might be difficult, but the front lawn of Buckingham Palace will do just fine.

That will get everyone's attention and simultaneously end any existing MAD (mutually assured destruction) scenario. World-wide nuclear disarmament and disclosure all in one. We might be onto something;)

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:39

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here's one better. Allow the ET/ED's to "beam out" all of the nuclear devices, then lawn dart every one of them on the front lawn of every country's version of "The White House". That will get everyone's attention and simultaneously end any existing MAD (mutually assured destruction) scenario. World wide nuclear disarmament and disclosure all in one. We might be onto something;)

You got my vote!

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 04:47
Great ideas and suggestions guys. Lefty Dave and everyone else, yes I mean every resource on the planet, endless supplies of money and everything else. I'm giving everyone every resource possible. Because, I want people to really think about this, we obviously all do collectively need to think about this.

I think also planting seeds, something I've been doing. It will make people think, I told this one lady today about how the IRS is unconstitutional and she brushed it off at the time, but I could intuitively sense that she was really thinking about that.

@ Humanalien
I answered this question earlier in the thread, the ones of the landing on the white house and such, if you go to the unicus magizine site, and also contact Robert Stanley, he has all that information. I don't have any photos from the 30 mile ship, it was something told to me by a friend. But, this thread is not just about UFO's, it just sort of slipped and needs to stay on topic, actually coming up with something that will work to wake the planet and it's people up.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

…not to mention fry up some low resonating reptilians like crispy critters from the inside out. It's kinda like nature's microwave;) …OK, I admit that it doesn't really work that way. But it's fun to think about:becky:
John has a couple recipes for Reptilian Meat..I've heard it taste like Alligator.

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 04:51
I guess, stopping all money movement for 2 or 3 day's around the planet could make folk's ask some questions. No Banks, no international fund exchange, no movement of any sort. ;)

StarDust
15th May 2012, 04:54
John has a couple recipes for Reptilian Meat..I've heard it taste like Alligator.

Eating chickens from mass production facilities already freak me out due to the resonant energies stored within the meat. I can't imagine eating a reptoid with all that dark energy stored inside. I'd go vegan before sitting down to "enjoy" that meal. Yuck! :yuck:

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2012, 05:00
If I were in charge of the wake up, I would make these changes as rapidly as possible yet not so fast as to freak out too many people.

Increase the awareness of all so that lies are instantly recognized by all, and all people become clearly aware of guidance from their higher selves.

All secrets are made known.

Fear is replaced by love.

Everyone understands why they have chosen this experience, in this reality, now.

Removal of suffering of all who consciously choose well being.

Mainstream news is transformed into something useful.

Everyone understands how to create the reality desired without controlling other people.

We understand the big picture more clearly: multiple realities, understand that we are far more than our physical bodies, we are eternal beings having a human experience.

Then maybe, just maybe, we understand that nothing is broken, nothing needs to be fixed. We are eternal beings observing a play, moving our point of observation as we watch the play, watching from a different angle to allow perspective to change, and we suddenly realize that we are the observers, we are the actors and the stage. (Just a possibility. I'm not there yet.)

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 05:01
This is something I've shared with several friends here, and elsewhere:

If the mass public knew about the real truth, ETs, Reptoids and Clones, and could not dismiss/deny it, had to deal/accept. Then Drake, this freedom movement, the Nation States, etc. Would Not Matter, none of it. Disclosure of everything, all of it would do a world of good, but unless it’s done a little at a time and methodologically it would cause absolute chaos and that would not be a good thing. Among other things though, the ET/EDs are planning a massive knowledge download for the entire global population, that would be downloaded directly into peoples brains. Every piece of history, our true origins, why we’re here etc, all of it. Everything that has been suppressed from us. They still have yet to give a time frame, but are going to do that.

The reason why I say all that wouldn’t matter, is because of the very nature of who/what we are, and the very nature of our universe, the way it works, etc. One of the ET/EDs allies once said [this is not verbatim, I don't remember the exact quote and I'm paraphrasing a bit] “If Enough people [it was estimated would need around 1 Billion at least] become enlightened, everything that they [cabal et al] worked for, all of it would be swept away in a day.” Our Universe is an 27 Trillion [give or take] year old Hologram. What is a Hologram? Energy, Light and Matter. Thought Directs Matter and is the basis of reality. The energy of thought is very powerful. Then that leads to “Thought, Time and Space are not the separate things they appear to be.”

And a friend of mine, added this:

Physical reality is thought inverted. Thinking creates destiny. So physical manifestation will follow the shift in thinking.

It's one thing, to disclose all this information, which is important and must be done. But, how do we make it stick? How do we deal with the ones that refuse to believe or even listen? But, I agree to make a real impact it will have to be more rapidly than just a little at a time.

apokalypse
15th May 2012, 05:13
Disclosure everything on the media and education humans on spirituality "love thy neighbor as yourself", responsibility and how to think for them self. we can have all the disclosure all we want and people live on new system considered to be STO but with lack of responsibility and without spirituality nothing with work will turn it into Serve To Self. if we have all of those thing then One World Government will workout, Andromeda system is One World Government and anyone can be President because they advance in spirituality and that's what we as human race need to work on. best system is Love-Best Currency is Love and Love is the key...

Tane Mahuta
15th May 2012, 10:38
]
Disclosure everything on the media and education humans on spirituality "love thy neighbor as yourself", responsibility and how to think for them self. we can have all the disclosure all we want and people live on new system considered to be STO but with lack of responsibility and without spirituality nothing with work will turn it into Serve To Self. if we have all of those thing then One World Government will workout, Andromeda system is One World Government and anyone can be President because they advance in spirituality and that's what we as human race need to work on. best system is Love-Best Currency is Love and Love is the key...

I too concur!!

DISCLOSURE

The truth must be told

And only then will the masses start waking up!!

TM

Wind
15th May 2012, 10:53
The thing is... It may take several lifetimes for some people to "wake up". It is a gradual process. All of us are not on the same level, not here on Earth. We can bring change only through ourselves.

Look inside, not outside.

niki
15th May 2012, 10:59
To me that's an easy question : get the world's famous celebrities to finally believe,..and when that celebrities speak, perhaps like half, even 70%-80% of the world would listen.

really, and I mean really, we all here should know the best : that Society generally will only follow those "authority figureheads" 's words, because that is 'mainstream',
and 'mainstream' according to Society means = the most believable. not the 'un-mainstream' 9/11 conspiracy stuff, all these whole 'unverifiable' Mass Arrests, UFO Disclosure, 2012 Ascension, Reptilians, Aliens, etc etc.

CMIIW.
~regards from Truth-seeker from Indonesia~

modwiz
15th May 2012, 11:15
The root of the problem is that people don't want to wake up. The comfortable delusion is more enjoyable than reality. Somehow that

We have millions of people in the developed world who experience trauma if they don't have the right shoes or other clothing component to complete an outfit. Breaking a fake nail is another trauma producer. With that in mind, trauma is unavoidable. It is time to improve the DNA pool IMO.

So, to be true to the OP's original request, my answer. This was pulled from another recent post of mine. Like others, my world is very synchronous.

For me the deal breaker and 'magic bullet' is ET/ED's. The reason why I believe they can provide the extra kick to awakening has nothing to do with being saviors, but quite the opposite. Their appearance on the world stage, with them being an irrefutable fact, will help shatter the spell of ignorance that has been spun by religion. It is religions that have fed the divine savior myth and implanted this disempowering meme in humankind to begin with. The removal of this stultifying effect could be just the cleansing and shock therapy needed to move us to the consciousness that would allow for us to see the problem. We and our penchant to believe clever liars who trap us with their spells of this and that. We could then get to the business of saving ourselves.

ET/ED's might also provide clarity on a certain divine real estate scam operating in the ME.

Debra
15th May 2012, 11:35
Well, I think we are on schedule as well, but a steely point for me is communication. Until we can engage people in a way that is utterly transparent, honest and empathetic ... we will run into problems. It´s not what we want to communicate, it´s the how we communicate.

I think this starts with our own individual capabilities for engaging others and managing relationships. The more we encourage others to become more self aware and then socially aware - then I believe we can start cooking with gas. We then have the foundation for not just an emotionally intelligent species - but also one that is flowing into becoming more spiritually evolved as well.

First things first though. Basic knowledge about self and knowledge about others. Self directed programs of learning that will strengthen human communication by building trust and self confidence in people to go the journey to improve their relationship with themselves and with each other.

Communication learning along these guidelines can be encouraged and instituted from a grassroots level. At the same time - a top down campaign that brings government bodies and the corporates into line as well.

Well, what is left of ''government bodies and corporate entities'' after we say: we the people want something better :)

WhiteFeather
15th May 2012, 11:38
That Is A Great Quote Tanah:

Physical reality is thought inverted. Thinking creates destiny. So physical manifestation will follow the shift in thinking.

Bravo!!!!!

Dennis Leahy
15th May 2012, 12:21

Let's tell the world then, so we can have our rightful say in the most due process of democracy they implemented to make us think we had a say!

That's a VERY interesting concept. Openly and blatantly espouse alliance with the Dark Cabal and all things evil. Beat the drums for more evil and deeper enslavement. Revel and celebrate 9/11.

Not like neo-Nazis (who are easily scoffed-at) but use a faux acquiescence to Evil which would of course, underscore Evil. Try to recruit others, which forces them to make a conscious choice.

It might just work.

Dennis

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 12:33
This is something I've shared with several friends here, and elsewhere:

If the mass public knew about the real truth, ETs, Reptoids and Clones, and could not dismiss/deny it, had to deal/accept. Then Drake, this freedom movement, the Nation States, etc. Would Not Matter, none of it. Disclosure of everything, all of it would do a world of good, but unless it’s done a little at a time and methodologically it would cause absolute chaos and that would not be a good thing. Among other things though, the ET/EDs are planning a massive knowledge download for the entire global population, that would be downloaded directly into peoples brains. Every piece of history, our true origins, why we’re here etc, all of it. Everything that has been suppressed from us. They still have yet to give a time frame, but are going to do that.

The reason why I say all that wouldn’t matter, is because of the very nature of who/what we are, and the very nature of our universe, the way it works, etc. One of the ET/EDs allies once said [this is not verbatim, I don't remember the exact quote and I'm paraphrasing a bit] “If Enough people [it was estimated would need around 1 Billion at least] become enlightened, everything that they [cabal et al] worked for, all of it would be swept away in a day.” Our Universe is an 27 Trillion [give or take] year old Hologram. What is a Hologram? Energy, Light and Matter. Thought Directs Matter and is the basis of reality. The energy of thought is very powerful. Then that leads to “Thought, Time and Space are not the separate things they appear to be.”

And a friend of mine, added this:

It's one thing, to disclose all this information, which is important and must be done. But, how do we make it stick? How do we deal with the ones that refuse to believe or even listen? But, I agree to make a real impact it will have to be more rapidly than just a little at a time.

Hello DreamsInDigital, as for a planning a massive knowledge download. We have been told all type of false stories in the pass, so how do you think this will be received. Some might think this is a mass control thing. I would be looking forward to it but? Would we not need to have a kind of ET/Ed's disclosure for it to have some kind of credibility?

NewFounderHome
15th May 2012, 12:37
The thing is... It may take several lifetimes for some people to "wake up". It is a gradual process. All of us are not on the same level, not here on Earth. We can bring change only through ourselves.

Look inside, not outside.

Some will never make it, but we must move one! it is sad to say.

15th May 2012, 12:42

That's a VERY interesting concept. Openly and blatantly espouse alliance with the Dark Cabal and all things evil. Beat the drums for more evil and deeper enslavement. Revel and celebrate 9/11.

Not like neo-Nazis (who are easily scoffed-at) but use a faux acquiescence to Evil which would of course, underscore Evil. Try to recruit others, which forces them to make a conscious choice.

It might just work.

Dennis

It might Dennis, but that's a bold dangerous move.......a sort of spiritual espionage if you will. I concur with Jorr earlier. All is well. The karmic cycles will eventually play out. In the meantime it's our responsibility to ourselves, our children and each other to inform and educate everyone who is even slightly open to free thinking. Everyone you interface with through whatever medium is a potential recipient. Through this process humanity will awaken organically, it cannot be forced. Respecting this unwritten rule is something the more highly advanced visitors respected a long time ago and they respected it for a reason. There's no good having a car if you haven't learned to drive! And equally you can't have an evolved soul without spending time evolving!

Great thread OP

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 12:54
Dreams,

That is the Question that we are trying to Answer.

Humanity will awaken but to what cause and effect? Will that be calamity (heart attack, as referenced above), MSM announcement; or group meditation, visualizations and gradual kind education from trusted friends and family? Are we running out of time for the latter?

One of the primary objectives by many within the alternative media (many of us included) has been to accomplish this to the greatest extent possible.

Have we accomplished enough? For, the vast majority remains asleep. What percentage of humanity has noticed so many things that are changing so rapidly now: For example of but a few:

1. That chemtrailing has all but stopped? Curiously, did they even notice (and even care) that it existed for so many years?

2. That the markets are getting extremely volatile, that the EU is considering dropping Greece and that the Euro is on the brink?

Ron Mauer Sr
15th May 2012, 12:56
Great thread DreamsInDigital. Just maybe as we think about ways to wake up ourselves and others, we are literally creating that reality. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

"Whatever you're thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you're worrying, you are planning. When you're appreciating you are planning...What are you planning?" --- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Silver Spring, MD on Saturday, April 19th, 1997

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 13:07

We have millions of people in the developed world who experience trauma if they don't have the right shoes or other clothing component to complete an outfit. Breaking a fake nail is another trauma producer. With that in mind, trauma is unavoidable. It is time to improve the DNA pool IMO.

So, to be true to the OP's original request, my answer. This was pulled from another recent post of mine. Like others, my world is very synchronous.

For me the deal breaker and 'magic bullet' is ET/ED's. The reason why I believe they can provide the extra kick to awakening has nothing to do with being saviors, but quite the opposite. Their appearance on the world stage, with them being an irrefutable fact, will help shatter the spell of ignorance that has been spun by religion. It is religions that have fed the divine savior myth and implanted this disempowering meme in humankind to begin with. The removal of this stultifying effect could be just the cleansing and shock therapy needed to move us to the consciousness that would allow for us to see the problem. We and our penchant to believe clever liars who trap us with their spells of this and that. We could then get to the business of saving ourselves.

ET/ED's might also provide clarity on a certain divine real estate scam operating in the ME.

Mod,

I agree that ET's mass appearance is the "easy" pill; the validation to life and consciousness beyond our 3-D realm. It is apparent they have been trying to avoid that until the Terrans that incarnated for that purpose, first succeeded. Yet, we are running out of time; must we already throw out the white flag and say, "we can do no more, we've failed, so please show yourselves!"

humanalien
15th May 2012, 14:15
I think that worrying about traumatizing people because of the information
given to them is something not to worry about at the stage of the game.

Time is short. We are in the last hours of the last day, so to speak and worrying
about traumatizing people is the last thing that i would worry about. People
need to be told, no matter what.

We are at that biblical stage of "Wars and rumor of wars" and we are just waiting
for that mysterious man to come into power that creates 31\2 years of world peace.
After that, all hell breaks loose. So time is very short....

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 14:37
Make disappear all wealth from the 500 top elitist, all buildings, cars, cash, gold, computer, bead, fridge, I mean all there stuff. Not moved, not boomed. I mean vanished. I mean put them out of there comfort zone, big time.

Good idea NewFounderHome! Only I'd take the elites' stuff and put them in 3rd world countries, say - in the heart of Africa! Let THEM be excited and enjoy the stuff.... They deserve it for what the elites have done to them for centuries....

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 14:44

Good idea NewFounderHome! Only I'd take the elites' stuff and put them in 3rd world countries, say - in the heart of Africa! Let THEM be excited and enjoy the stuff.... They deserve it for what the elites have done to them for centuries....

Certainly make good use of the stuff during the transition—until we can replace it with vastly more efficient and clean technologies, systems and society.

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 14:48
Here's one better. Allow the ET/EDs to "beam out" all of the nuclear devices, then lawn dart every one of them (ICBM's, etc.) on the front lawn of every country's version of "The White House". #10 Downing street might be difficult, but the front lawn of Buckingham Palace will do just fine.

I like the idea, but think BIGGER than the nukes, StarDust. Something that can't be covered up or explained by the medias and govt. For instance, the Eifel Tower sitting in the middle of Central Park. Oh yeah! That would really make people talk! No matter what lies are explained, people will have the proof before their eyes! I can hear it now: "WTF! How did that get there? WHY is it there?.....Holy S***! Do the French know it's here? ..." And then I'm going to laugh my a** off when the US tries to remove it or cover it up! There's not a tarp big enough for that!

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 14:54

Just think that there could be a MASSIVE barbecue in Central Park under the Eifel Tower! What a great idea!
(I'm betting that reptilians taste more like chicken because they are....) :becky:

Fred Steeves
15th May 2012, 14:54

Time is short. We are in the last hours of the last day, so to speak and worrying

Hi humanalien, time may be short, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a detriment to awake and awakening souls. I rather tend to think that the shoe is actually on the other foot, and TPTB are frantically battoning down the hatches in quiet desperation. These "people" likely know Universal Law better than most of us, and yet in their psychopathic arrogance and power lust they still attempted to circumvent it.

The ramifications of blatantly going against Universal Law may not be immediate, obviously, but the Universe likes balance, and once the re-balincing process kicks into gear, it's comin baby. As Hulk Hogan used to love to rant:"Whatchya gonna do?"

Put simply they have two choices. They can do this the easy way, and call it a day, or they they can do this the hard way. Free choice never ends.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 15:00
Eating chickens from mass production facilities already freak me out due to the resonant energies stored within the meat. I can't imagine eating a reptoid with all that dark energy stored inside. I'd go vegan before sitting down to "enjoy" that meal. Yuck!

I know what you mean, StarDust. The thought of them is ewwww! But I think the point is to scare the crap out of the reptilians because they've been doing it to us for millenias. They'd scamper off the planet so fast if we suddenly developed a taste for THEM! We Earth humans seem to eat all kinds of weird things anyway.... :preggers:
Engineered food shortages would end in a heartbeat! (I know - still ewwwww!)

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 15:06

Hi humanalien, time may be short, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a detriment to awake and awakening souls. I rather tend to think that the shoe is actually on the other foot, and TPTB are frantically battoning down the hatches in quiet desperation. These "people" likely know Universal Law better than most of us, and yet in their psychopathic arrogance and power lust they still attempted to circumvent it.

The ramifications of blatantly going against Universal Law may not be immediate, obviously, but the Universe likes balance, and once the re-balincing process kicks into gear, it's comin baby. As Hulk Hogan used to love to rant:"Whatchya gonna do?"

Put simply they have two choices. They can do this the easy way, and call it a day, or they they can do this the hard way. Free choice never ends.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif

Cheers,
Fred

Except that if the people awaken en mass after the banks, stores and utilities are shut down—and before the law enforcement groups escort the corrupted from their seats of power so the former is minimized—there may likely be great suffering and loss of life.

Whether we choose to admit that or not, stuff happens in panic and chaos: Then, every one of us would be affected. So even though,
These "people" likely know Universal Law better than most of us, and yet in their psychopathic arrogance and power lust they still attempted to circumvent it.that is not the basis to bet
they will do this the easy way, and call it a day..

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 15:10
Eating chickens from mass production facilities already freak me out due to the resonant energies stored within the meat. I can't imagine eating a reptoid with all that dark energy stored inside. I'd go vegan before sitting down to "enjoy" that meal. Yuck!

I know what you mean, StarDust. The thought of them is ewwww! But I think the point is to scare the crap out of the reptilians because they've been doing it to us for millenias. They'd scamper off the planet so fast if we suddenly developed a taste for THEM! We Earth humans seem to eat all kinds of weird things anyway.... :preggers:

Perhaps a better solution that doesn't lower our vibrations from our VEGAN diets:

Their hides would likely make interesting boots, belts, furniture, vehicle upholstry and other coverings.

Nerge
15th May 2012, 15:21
Excellent thread DID. :)

Here are a few of my thoughts:

We see and hear of many predictions in terms of timeline on disclosure and becoming a galactic society, ranging from serious action this year to many decades, or hundreds of years and beyond to achieve this - well screw that (pardon my language), who wants to wait that long?! Not me. :)

The key is balance. You can throw people in the proverbial icy lake and watch as they thrash and flounder around from shock and many don't make it as a result.

Then there's the tip-toe approach into the water, allowing them to acclimatise a little with the changes, but, this then risks taking forever and failing to wake many up - so somewhere in the middle is needed to reduce panic and fear but strong enough to jolt people awake.

These days pretty much anything is possible to fake digitally and people may not believe until they’ve seen it up close in person, or at the very least it’s least been shown widespread on the MSM. With that in mind, here are some suggestions - not all in perfect order but to give you a flavour of where I'm coming from:

1) Control of the MSM:

Quickly get to the point where discussing the UFO/ET/ID topic is not a comedy skit at the end of a news broadcast or labels the average person reporting as a nut-job.

I wouldn't say show outright evidence right away but have this on a quick schedule to build up to that.

Also, honest reporting on what has been going on in the financial systems, governments etc to do with corruption and control. Probably best to build up to the really bad stuff (child abuse / abduction / killings etc) nearer the end, to strike a good balance between the "they'd never do that" reaction and frightening people to death - although some of the latter may be inevitable for some.

Mass arrests etc would occur here too.

2) Advanced technology disclosure:

This links in with honest reporting from the MSM and creating a safe environment for inventors and news agencies to report these discoveries.

Once people see that anti-gravity, free energy etc is in fact possible, it's not such a major leap in understanding for them to see how what is typically seen as a 'ufo' in the movies (for most people's frame of reference) could operate and function.

3) Small scale ET/ID team visits:

Start small and at a grass-roots level (may already be a part of the plan I gather) with small teams/ships visiting people in communities.

This would be happening around the time that the first two points are already underway. Keep the visits low key and non-showy at first, concentrating on connecting with people in a normal way which they’re used to.
Teams would comprise of the most human-looking ETs - so as to not frighten people and result in the 'something different looking, arrgh run!' reaction; this may be reduced by contacting the more open-minded groups and communities first and allowing word to spread naturally from regular and well respected people in larger and larger numbers. :)

4) Begin the more showy craft displays:

I would suggest the best words to describe the form of these displays as fun, playful, amazing and beautiful!

The last thing we want is for people to be scarred senseless and feel threatened so anything that fits with those key words above would be ideal.

Giant 'Independence Day movie’ style crafts hovering over cities would sure wake people up, I agree, but would probably send the wrong message too , play in to certain negative hands and do more harm than good, initially at least.

5) Wide spread ET announcements:

By now this would probably be old news to many but it would add a punctuation mark to the whole proceedings in confirming (via MSM) what many now know and suspect, and, have started to come to terms with.

The point is, the grass-roots (gone viral as they say) approach would have done the majority of the work already.

That's all I have for now. :)

ceetee9
15th May 2012, 15:21
Good question. First, I don’t believe it’s possible to “wake up” anyone who doesn’t believe they’re “asleep” or does not want to be “awakened” (and that’s assuming, of course, we are even capable of determining who is and who is not awake). I also don’t believe it is our right or duty to attempt to force anyone to do anything they do not wish to do. I do, however, believe it is our moral/ethical right and obligation to disseminate the truth (to the best of our knowledge and ability) so that each individual can determine for their self how to deal with the information—ostensibly, one would hope, for the best interests of their selves, their families, community and the planet. Anyway, with that disclaimer aside, here’s something I might suggest.

I would get all the benevolent ETs/EDs, etc. and all media to agree to a specific date and time when the off-world races would simultaneously display their crafts around all major cities of the world, including landing diplomatic teams at the headquarters of all major world government and military facilities, which would be filmed and broadcast in real-time (no delays or editing) on every public and private TV and radio frequency(including direct Internet injection) for all the world to see simultaneously. A select group of the off-worlders would be chosen to deliver an address to all nations of the earth that informs us of the truth of the technologies that exist, who and what we are and that we have been monitored throughout our existence and that we have reached a critical point in our development. The time in which we must choose to cast aside our divisive, judgmental, selfish, hateful and destructive ways and follow the path of love, sharing, understanding, empathy and cooperation so that we may join the other benevolent races of the multiverse, or to continue down the path we are currently on to self-destruction—a path that will not be allowed to be exported beyond our planet. Yes, this is an updated version of ‘The Day The Earth Stood Still’ and the message is every bit as valid today as it was in 1951.

As an addendum, I would suggest that an impenetrable protected area (or areas) on the planet be setup for those who chose door #1 in the above scenario; where they could live in peace and harmony with each other, nature and the planet; where there is no need for money or ownership and everyone is allowed to do what they love and have a passion to do to contribute to society so that everyone’s needs and wants are met. Those who chose door #2 could continue their class systems, greed and corruption and fight to survive while they destroy one another. However, both groups would always have free, open and available access to the truth and unmodified broadcasts of exactly how life is in each group with the ability for anyone from either side to freely move to the other side if they so choose. If this were possible, I wonder how long it would take before we wouldn’t need the protected zones on earth.

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 15:27
Have we accomplished enough? For, the vast majority remains asleep.

EG,
You just reminded me of something about people and their comfort zones. Until that's affected, they'll have no reason to be bothered. Take away their jobs, homes, food, securities and THEN they'll start to wake up and whine. Again, this will begin the chatter.... We want more chatter.....
The US govt has been doing it's best to make everyone uncomfortable by taking more and more rights and things away from citizens. Obama did sign that executive order that takes everything you own away from you when HE feels like it....

Discomfort is the best way to open anyone's eyes....

Maia Gabrial
15th May 2012, 15:31
Perhaps a better solution that doesn't lower our vibrations from our VEGAN diets:

Their hides would likely make interesting boots, belts, furniture and other coverings.

OMG! My mouth dropped open! I never thought of that! How cool would that be?

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 15:38
Have we accomplished enough? For, the vast majority remains asleep.

EG,
You just reminded me of something about people and their comfort zones. Until that's affected, they'll have no reason to be bothered. Take away their jobs, homes, food, securities and THEN they'll start to wake up and whine. Again, this will begin the chatter.... We want more chatter.....
The US govt has been doing it's best to make everyone uncomfortable by taking more and more rights and things away from citizens. Obama did sign that executive order that takes everything you own away from you when HE feels like it....

Discomfort is the best way to open anyone's eyes....

Maia, that is and has already happened. The vast majority is very uncomfortable!

Except that the christians are waiting for the rapture, and college kids are simply hoping the economy gets better as it did with the first depression.

Everyone else knows that, "it ain't right, it just ain't right".

The Time is Now.

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 15:43

Their hides would likely make interesting boots, belts, furniture and other coverings.

OMG! My mouth dropped open! I never thought of that! How cool would that be?
Yes, totally! Reptilian fashions and accessories. Sweet. Reptilian Skin Saddle, ooo...the ideas.

Russ1959
15th May 2012, 15:51
How about hijacking a chemtrail plane and get it to write the words in the sky : "Wake up people you are being lied to and poisoned"
Seriously though, I don't think the world will collectively will wake up short of God booming from the heavens it's judgement day.
Even then we would probably speculate its another false flag.
Sheeple need to witness miracles to believe in anything outside the norm.

Russ

Journeyon
15th May 2012, 15:57
Great teachers have given us clues, when we truly start living these truths we are the change.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" Gandhi

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

"Love your God (Life, Energy, Everything) with all your heart, your soul, all your being. Love your neighbor as yourself".

When we become the change. We can let love, forgiveness and compassion begin to flow. When we realize the power that lies within our thoughts, then we can consciously choose what we wish to experience.

Changing our self changes our world.

Live in the moment, be peace. Know you are creating your next moments by what you are thinking in the now.

Forgive your enemies, let go a resentment, love all.

Be peace. A new and beautiful reality will follow.

In peace,
Journeyon

Alie
15th May 2012, 16:14
]

I too concur!!

DISCLOSURE

The truth must be told

And only then will the masses start waking up!!

TM

Keyword --- Relevance. What is relevant RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE to the majority of the people on the entire planet?

I think for most people, REVELATION about WHO has ROBBED them of a fair wage and their financial and job situation.

As far as young people awakening ... What is relevant to them? Probably UFO disclosure and how other-worldly TECHNOLOGY affects their everyday world.

Seniors, Baby Boomers? TRUTH about JFK & 9/11.

DreamsInDigital
15th May 2012, 16:17
Good one Journeyon, but then how does the general population get motivated. how would YOU motivate them. Specially considering the circumstances that are at hand? It's one thing to quote scholars and teachers and wise souls. But, then it's another to actively apply or motivate others to actively apply those concepts. In line with the OP I would like to hear how you would motivate others to actively apply those concepts.

OneLittleFrog
15th May 2012, 16:34
I don't think the world will collectively will wake up short of God booming from the heavens it's judgement day. Even then we would probably speculate its another false flag.

....actually that WOULD be a false flag, from the Master of false flags..........:cool:

Alex Laker
15th May 2012, 16:57

It might just work.

Dennis

We'd have to be very careful about who we recruited, and of course the TPTB would fight back and try to turn the tables on the campaign. However, by falsely representing the cabal, we would have the ability to bring down their own agenda.

Alex Laker
15th May 2012, 17:08

Cheers,
Fred

I agree :) Maybe there are a great many people who have those niggling doubts about reality that we all started off with. Maybe we just need to be out there telling them they're going in the right direction. It's easy for TPTB to bring them back from that state of mind, but their arms can only reach so far down the rabbit hole...

East Sun
15th May 2012, 17:16
We need to keep in mind that they have a lot of power even when most people are aware. They probably have access to free energy and plans to use it if necessary. They are smart and deceptive. They will have tricks up their sleeves.
I'm not being negative but second guessing them.
Most of all we need an inside person and that would mean getting power over one at the top and finding out, somehow, what their plans are so we are one step ahead of them.

p.s. They probably have someone on here so they are one step ahead of us.

Scrooge: "I can see how this is going to take a lot of careful thought."

EnergyGardener
15th May 2012, 19:12

It might just work.

Dennis

We'd have to be very careful about who we recruited, and of course the TPTB would fight back and try to turn the tables on the campaign. However, by falsely representing the cabal, we would have the ability to bring down their own agenda.

I laugh at the reverse-psychology aspect to the idea and purpose of their exposure by representing their dark side.:laugh:

Yet, I wouldn't touch it with any length pole—for the karmic and association aspects::nono:

I don't believe you would want to deal with the short and long term association of dark beings attending your meetings and elsewhere...:suspicious:

Journeyon
15th May 2012, 20:48
Posted by DreamsInDigital: Good one Journeyon, but then how does the general population get motivated. how would YOU motivate them. Specially considering the circumstances that are at hand? It's one thing to quote scholars and teachers and wise souls. But, then it's another to actively apply or motivate others to actively apply those concepts. In line with the OP I would like to hear how you would motivate others to actively apply those concepts.

Hello - I am not sure what OP means.:o : Please inform me. Thanks!

As far as motivating others to apply these concepts I don't feel it is up to me or anyone else to motivate other to behave a certain way. I feel no matter what ones intentions are, trying to motivate anyone to behave a certain way only creates a division, (good/bad, right/wrong, light/dark). I feel one by one we can choose peace. It seems to me there are many who are seeing the power in their thoughts. I know I myself have judged others and felt a victim to many circumstances. However my life has changed for the better as I have changed my thoughts about how I see these situations.

The question "What will work to wake up the general population"? I think those of us who are awake or are wakeing up are creating an energy that other will want to experience for them-self. We can be examples of peace, forgiveness, kindness and love. I believe this is the way the world will change. I believe being peace and love is the best way to wake up the general population. I know there have been many times where I have been in a bad mood and someone has totally transformed my day by just a smile or kind word.

I feel the power of each of our thoughts is incredible and I want to use my thought wisely.

Peace,
Journeyon

I

gypsybutterflykiss
15th May 2012, 21:44
Hey Dreams!! Great thread topic! I love reading the input everyone is contributing! I'll have to sit on this and ponder my ideas.

Honestly though, if people started to listen to what their children say and actually absorbed their words... Holy doodle!! I know I have "sparked" some light by discussing my children's words, on the other hand, some look right through me and think I'm nutter than squirrel turd. But, I like it when people think I'm "different". :)

Have a great day y'all!

~gypsy

StarDust
15th May 2012, 23:06

Their hides would likely make interesting boots, belts, furniture, vehicle upholstry and other coverings.

I'd wear a reptilian belt with pride! :biggrin1: …watch bands for my collection too; but don't know if time will matter, thus no watches…kinda bummed about that one actually. I love Swiss Made automatics:)

apokalypse
16th May 2012, 00:43
Disclosure wont happen overnight but happen over period of time gradually. first ting i could do i pushing for massive evolution around the world by using the media exposing the government and disclose the pyramid structure of secret government. i could see the title on Mainstream like "Conspiracy was right all along". for now i could keep where it is but pushing more bad events and thing just got so bad that everyone on planet earth realize what's going on, at the same time i could have more of Ron Paul in around the world up against current system and secret society. i could have celebrity or people work in Hollywood to spill the beans like Lady Gaga manager/producer appear on the media have them tell all story how these dark group control Hollywood/music industry.

even if the good guys have won i would stage the events and pulling the string to awake people and make them think for them self, take responsibility and come up the solutions how they want the world to be run. i can't put everything on the table feeding them or tell the people don't be too worried everything have been done so just sit down and relax.

schneider
16th May 2012, 01:22
Hi D.I.D., The first thing I would do is empower people as much as possible. Starting with freeing peoples minds from the matrix. That would include getting rid of the reptillian mind control net that has prevented us from naturally evolving. Cleaning up all the drinking water- no more flouride, lithium or other mind numbing chemicals. Eliminate all chemtrails and anything toxic to the environment. There are a lot of people on this planet that are being poisoned which is affecting their ability to think clearly. I think people will naturally start to wake up if they are just given a chance.

Dennis Leahy
16th May 2012, 01:44

It might just work.

Dennis

It might Dennis, but that's a bold dangerous move.......a sort of spiritual espionage if you will. ...

In a way, it might just parallel the work of the comic/social satire geniuses Bill Hicks and George Carlin. If I could pull it off, I think I'd roll camera with the idea. (I'm not that verbally glib. And then there's that ti
ming
thing in comedy that is a honed skill.)

So maybe a variation of the OP's idea, using a comedic/satirical approach. Comedy is an incredible social lubricant, surreptitious truth serum, and potentially lethal to long-held beliefs. It can be anything from subtle to explosive. Humor creates tiny cracks, seeps into the cracks, expands, and crumbles inflexible positions better than any serious speech or novel.

I hope this has some gears spinning in someone's head.

Dennis

Taurean
16th May 2012, 01:50
How synchronous that " Trading Places " should get another re-run over the weekend.- Eddie Murphy shines in his usual style.

Just about all the Revolutions of before have been triggered by - PRICES - even the most recent Arab Spring ones.

Quote Julius Caesar " Give them Bread and Circuses " implying that is all it takes to keep the masses happy.

Who other than the infamous Blythe Masters now head of J P Morgans Global Commodities is buying up everything from pork bellies to orange juice all over the world.

It's only a matter of time before Inflation makes Prices forefront in every bodies minds.

Then they'll want to know WHY.

Mozart
16th May 2012, 04:36
Great thread, DID.

Great ideas from a number of posters.

I'm glad to see that someone mentioned my "Submarine Lawn Darts" thread -- that thread had the same idea of WTF it would take to wake up the masses of sheople out there.

Many people have said that we are stuck in a world-wide logjam. We are.

There's the story of the Gordian Knot and the Alexandrian Sword slicing through the Gordian Knot, freeing up those who were entangled in it.

Our entire world is stuck in a damn Gordian Knot, and until the mass arrest thing came along, I had long felt that it would take bold, highly-public action of the ETs to slice through our Gordian Knot with their versions of Alexandrian Swords -- their own UFO ships ... or submarine lawn darts, or placing the Eiffel Tower over the White House, etc.

Something has to break and break damn soon. This same old sh!t just cannot continue.

~Mozart

DreamsInDigital
16th May 2012, 05:19
Mozart,

AFAIK, those Lawn Darts (hey, they now have 3 subs they can use) and the Eiffel Tower "stunt" (did find out that this is actually possible, the clearances under the Eiffel Tower will work!) are still on the table just still are considered low priority/as time/resources permit, the ET/EDs have a time frame of their own if the Terrans don't step up to the plate soon enough. I was just discussing this earlier with a insider friend, their timeline. But, only after he listened to the latest Preston Nichols interview, something everyone needs to listen to. From 5-10-12 / Kerry Cassidy. This interview (whether you guys like Kerry's style or not, and she is actually very respectful in this one) is a MUST LISTEN for everyone.

qECFM8ZLlcI

This thread actually compliments your thread quite nicely. :)

I think also maybe if the ET/EDs took over the airways for a day, and made messages to speak to the General Populous along with some "displays" or "show boating" and then the various governments come forward and properly introduce the ET/EDs and from there full disclosure of absolutely everything. I mean, that's not going to get everyone, the massive knowledge download would though. And, even then...that still has the potential of being a real pandora's box.

What a serious conundrum this really is.

We need a real shift in consciousness to occur, so maybe with that "this is the information that has been suppressed from you for thousands of years.." it should include some sort of operation manual or heck. I don't know. I like the Iargan's and their ability to keep the "bad seed" souls from reincarnating on their planet.

humanalien
16th May 2012, 09:18
Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
purpose to get others to wake up if you don't tell them? There are people in
america right now that don't even know who the current president is. That
should give you a good idea of how asleep people are.

I think the lawn dart thing is the greatest way to wake people up. Then, people
in the know can tell those that don't know, what has just happened.

Certain people should be told in advance, when and where the lawn darts will
be placed. That way, they can take video and photo's of it before the cops
rope off all the streets so that no one can see them.

GoodETxSG
16th May 2012, 09:55
KEY WORDS, "What on Earth"...
How will most of the population respond to an announcement by the Gov. (Yea, that's gonna happen)? How will they respond/did they respond to some of the most respected Military leaders from the US/Canada/France and S. American countries to name a few?? With all of the talk of "Blue Beam" and MSM planting seeds here and there about our Military Advanced Craft/Blimps etc that they leak bitz and piecez of here and there... what will the population do if they see the skies full of unknown craft??? Indeed, anyone that shares inside info (Hear Say) about what they have seen, craft, beings etc are ridiculed who will be believed if they give a speech on this disclosure info?? The masses "Row row row their boat, gently down the stream..." living in their materialistic "REAL WORLD"... back to the key words "WHAT ON EARTH" and "WAKE UP" the public? This is an amazing topic with so many scenarios that have already been debunked to the point that waking up the world would be just as confusing as the movie the MATRIX and having tubes and Computer stems yanked from the base of your skull... you flush out to the REAL real world and open and use your eyes for the first time... use your own legs and arms for the first time... it sounds like a rebirth more than waking up to me. How indeed is it possible... though we all try, one person at a time. Something to think about...

Mozart
16th May 2012, 12:53
This thread actually compliments your thread quite nicely. :)

I think also maybe if the ET/EDs took over the airways for a day, and made messages to speak to the General Populous along with some "displays" or "show boating" and then the various governments come forward and properly introduce the ET/EDs and from there full disclosure of absolutely everything.

DID is referring to this thread...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?41689-Submarine-Lawn-Darts

... that I had started some time ago when I was inspired by Kettler's information about an Iranian sub being taken; now there's three subs that are available for submarine lawn darts.

Just what the EFF will it take? That's the key question.

See or not to see. That's the question.

What do YOU, the reader, want to see? Do you want to see a world that still eff'd up like it is now with the goddamn NWO bastards hanging on to power, or would you like to see something else, something awesome and magical? Something that changes our world for the better in a hurry?

Use your imagination, please. And utilize cosmic timing as well, now that we have a key Venus transit event coming up that's not happened in 25,920 years, but that's a subject for another thread that I've been wanting to create for several days.

~Mozart

EnergyGardener
16th May 2012, 13:23
As you know, I support the production of a very concise professional "Wake Up" video that tells the complete story. We could provide links to much deeper sources of information.

DID, I will send you a few outlines of several variations in a day or two...

I know we can marshal the right talents and resources to get that done quickly. Perhaps a few talented beings from right here at PA will volunteer to join and help professionalize the production.

Journeyon
16th May 2012, 14:20
Humanalien wrote: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

"Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
should give you a good idea of how asleep people are."

We can look at history and know that telling people what they are not ready to hear or don't want to hear has never worked to bring about positive change.
Could it be that what each of us are, is an individual antenna broadcasting our unique frequency. As we step into our own sovereign understanding of the power that lies within our thought we become powerful creators. As we stop judging and start projecting the world we wish to see, our world changes. We feel within, the peace that we want to feel. We picture in our minds eye, the world we wish to see. We drop the tension and energy blocks we have placed around us, to protect us from getting hurt. I feel when we can do this we can become a creator in the world we wish to see rather than a victim of a world we feel we are powerless to change.

Changing our frequency of vibration affects those around us. Could it be that as more and more of humanity in their mind and heart feel the world they desire we really do remember who we are. As our individual awakening occurs this opens the frequency for all humanity to tune in to this vibration. I picture the world like a radio station where negative controllers have created a negative static that has dis-empowered and oppressed the human. Due to this force we have forgotten the creators we are. However the decision to focus on love and to believe in the power of our thought we raise the frequency and the static will no longer have control, (it is of a different frequency). Then humanity will have access to their individual radio tuners. As each human becomes aware of the different stations and what is being broadcast then each can choose what station to tune into.

Peace,
Journeyon

EnergyGardener
16th May 2012, 15:05
Humanalien wrote: Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?

"Some of you here are saying it is not up to us to tell others. Well, how do you
should give you a good idea of how asleep people are."

We can look at history and know that telling people what they are not ready to hear or don't want to hear has never worked to bring about positive change.
Could it be that what each of us are, is an individual antenna broadcasting our unique frequency. As we step into our own sovereign understanding of the power that lies within our thought we become powerful creators. As we stop judging and start projecting the world we wish to see, our world changes. We feel within, the peace that we want to feel. We picture in our minds eye, the world we wish to see. We drop the tension and energy blocks we have placed around us, to protect us from getting hurt. I feel when we can do this we can become a creator in the world we wish to see rather than a victim of a world we feel we are powerless to change.

Changing our frequency of vibration affects those around us. Could it be that as more and more of humanity in their mind and heart feel the world they desire we really do remember who we are. As our individual awakening occurs this opens the frequency for all humanity to tune in to this vibration. I picture the world like a radio station where negative controllers have created a negative static that has dis-empowered and oppressed the human. Due to this force we have forgotten the creators we are. However the decision to focus on love and to believe in the power of our thought we raise the frequency and the static will no longer have control, (it is of a different frequency). Then humanity will have access to their individual radio tuners. As each human becomes aware of the different stations and what is being broadcast then each can choose what station to tune into.

Peace,
Journeyon

Journeyon,

You are completely correct; transmission is the strongest on the subconscious level, provided that translates into conscious awareness—soon enough for our immediate requirements.

Therefore, in addition to this subconscious communication—that we agree is the most powerful communication we all possess—let's not discount the value of simultaneous communication on the conscious level, utilizing the five senses.

Kindred
16th May 2012, 15:07
In answer to the OP's original question; "Operation "Wake Up Earth". What will work to wake up the General Population?", I offer the following items - note, Everyone has Free Will to Accept, or Ignore.:

http://www.lightchannels.com/revolutionbylight.php

http://www.lightchannels.com/index.php - Note - there will be an immediate 'pop-up' screen with 2 offerings... a 'video & audio', and 'audio only'... I'll suggest the 'audio only', as this is the Complete presentation, whereas the 'video & audio' are only part of the presentation.

As offered by the presenter, Guruji Krishnananda, at some point, Very Soon, Each Individual on Earth WILL BE CONTACTED...

I offer this link to the thread with additional info.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44893-Message-for-Humanity-2012-Light-Channels-World-Movement

In Unity, Peace, and LOVE

Journeyon
16th May 2012, 16:20
Energygardner wrote: You are completely correct; transmission is the strongest on the subconscious level, provided that translates into conscious awareness—soon enough for our immediate requirements.

Therefore, in addition to this subconscious communication—that we agree is the most powerful communication we all possess—let's not discount the value of simultaneous communication on the conscious level, utilizing the five senses.
Hello EG, Yes I agree with your words about the power of conscious level communication. I also believe when your become peace within, you naturally communicate with others in a way that will offer healing and awakening. One also feels the vibration of others and knows the way in which to communicate to allow for the greatest understanding, without imposing ones belief structure upon another.

Peace,
Journeyon

Black Panther
16th May 2012, 17:56
Haven't read all the posts yet, but of everything we talk about this
is the most important subject imo. Because it's still 1% against us, the 99%.
Together we are strong! Every human being waking up and being part of
the huge awakening happening in the world right now is very important.
Instead of simply keeping the system alive as sleepy slaves.

I asked the mods before if this can be a sticky one, but the answer was
there are already enough sticky threads. Keeping this thread alive and
keep posting good ideas 24/7 is important imo.

I have tried a lot of things to wake up people close to me, like we all do.
Sometimes it looks useless so I let them sleep, but it keeps me busy
to find ways to get them interested. So it is a sticky one for me anyway
and I think it is for a lot of people.

qbeac
16th May 2012, 20:18

Share what YOU think will work to wake up the General Population…
DreamsInDigital, good thread! It’s a good idea to talk about this subject because most of us who have already taken the time to do the research and have found out what’s going on in the world (the elite, illuminati, 911, etc.), have also experienced the difficulty other people have to wake up.

Now then, what will it take for them to wake up?

I agree with what “the_vast_mystery” has said in Post #2: “evidence, tangible, credible evidence being aired on TV and/or internet.”

However, in order to get solid proof, is there any previous step that needs to be taken?

Yes: to free the MSM (Mainstream media) from the control of the elite. But the only realistic way that can be done (I think) is to arrest the elite first (as Drake & Co. want to do).

Therefore, this reasoning takes us back to the beginning, to the very first step of the process: without arresting the elite first, the rest of the steps cannot happen.

And what’s one of the things that we (regular people) can do to support and to help speed up the process of arresting the elite? Well, one possibility (not the only one) is what I explained in the following two threads, which consists of the following idea:

A lot of regular people could send a polite e-mail to many high level people (military, policemen, Federal Marshal, people at Town Halls, etc., because some of them must be honest) to inform them of what’s going on and to ask them (the military personnel) to please honour their oath to defend the Constitution from enemies, foreign and domestic.

That idea is explained with more detail in the first few posts of these two threads:

Let’s help Drake & Co! “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” JFK
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44759-Let--s-help-Drake-Co----Ask-not-what---snip---ask-what-you-can-do-for-your-country---JFK

Do you think we (regular people) have the right to contact our high level representatives to inform them of what’s going on in the world? Is that a legitimate, appropriate, necessary, moral, ethical, etc., thing to do?
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44919-Do-you-think-we-regularpeople-have-the-right-tocontact-our-highlevel-representatives

----------------------

However, one of the new surprises I’ve discovered recently is that some people don’t think that’s a good idea. I personally think it’s a good idea, but those who think otherwise, I’d like to ask them why they think so…???

Journeyon
23rd May 2012, 21:12
I just listened to this interview by Neil Kramer. It spends a good amount of time talking about trying to wake people up.

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2011/01jan/VS-110114-nkramer.php

Peace,
Journeyon