PDA

View Full Version : Being duped

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 02:12
We in the western world especially are born in to a world of being duped, naturally. It’s natural for our parents to teach us Santa is real, the tooth fairy, etc. We are taught the earth is round and not flat (new knowledge) and that it is not safe to talk to strangers, we are duped at every corner and seek to live in a round house, or existence. (yet confined to a box).

It has become a natural way of being to be constantly duped…..just watch the main stream news!

We have been duped in to believing that it is natural to be duped, that anything else is a terrorist act against humanity and those that try to thwart being duped should be arrested, or tortured….(being duped that torture is legal and acceptable).

We have also been duped in to believing fear is okay and the natural way of being human, that being afraid is okay because there are so many things dangerous to us….that without danger is not normal!

We have been duped in to believing duped is the right way to be, anything else is against this righteousness of dupenism, and those that oppose being duped are insane or just downright “non-religious”, that they oppose God, what-ever God is the subject at hand at the moment.

Speaking of God, those that believe in God are duped because there are ET’s are to take their Gods place and those that believe in ET’s are duped because God created the ET’s to begin with, either way you are duped….and then there is the pyramids on Mars or the Giza Pyramids in Egypt built by dupers with copper chisels! Who’s duping who!?!

WE WILL ASCEND! Another new age dupenism! Ascend where? To the heights of heaven, or into the age of awakening and higher dimension?….or do we ascend out of the fantasy illusion we are trapped in called, well, life as we know it? Do we ascend in to some strange place to where we instantly become a being of light? How can we ascend when we can’t even get our own house in order?!?!?! Wake up people! Ascension doesn’t happen just because you want it too! We must be prepared as a species and mend the broken spokes in the wheel of being first!

Many call this the age of awakening, I call it the age of realizing how duped and stupid we really are. Technology doesn’t make us smarter, it only dupes us more…..when is the last time you reached out and touched someone without a cell phone or computer?

When is the last time you told someone that you loved them face to face?

When is the last time you ate a fresh grown apple?

When is the last time that you felt with your heart and not your mind?

When is the last time that you felt what you were seeing was a duped illusion of the truth? When is the last time you were concerned if how your life meant anything more than a big “duped up lie” and you wanted to be in the truth, no matter how difficult the truth may be?????? When will you realize that being duped is more of a difficult way of being than seeing or knowing 1% of the truth….and the truth is easier to swallow than lies….and being duped is a more difficult way of being no matter what the truth may be…..

EDITED Typos: sheesh (did I really need to?)

RMorgan
15th May 2012, 02:24
Hey mate,

I have nothing to add.

In fact, I think you´re "channeling" me, because the above words seem to be written by my own hands.

I´m glad for PA to have such a valuable new member like yourself.

People need to wake up.

Do you want to change things? So you must know there are pretty heavy sacrifices that must be done, right?

Start by closing your bank account, then stop using your car and buying fuel, then grow your own food, then stop supplying/supporting the system with your money.

That´s it. You´ve changed the word! Are you ready for it?

You´d better be, because that´s the only plausible solution we have right now.

It´s the only way to stop getting physically and psychologically "duped".

The rest are just fake miracle promises. It doesn´t matter how much you believe something is coming to save you, because just believing something is not enough to make it happen; you have to deserve it.

Thanks again mate!

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 02:42
Hey mate,

I have nothing to add.

In fact, I think you´re "channeling" me, because the above words seem to be written by my own hands.

I´m glad for PA to have such a valuable new member like yourself.

People need to wake up.

Do you want to change things? So you must know there are pretty heavy sacrifices that must be done, right?

Start by closing your bank account, then stop using your car and buying fuel, then grow your own food, then stop supplying/supporting the system with your money.

That´s it. You´ve changed the word! Are you ready for it?

You´d better be, because that´s the only plausible solution we have right now. The rest are just fake miracle promises.

Thanks again mate!

Cheers,

Raf.

I've done a lot of what you suggest, but I own and operate a business and am somewhat trapped in the systems that is destroying myself and those around me. Like I said in my post, it is almost natural to the conditioning that we are born in to. It's a process that we all must participate in and will take time...unless a massive solar flare hits! lol! then it will usher in its-self and make it so much faster.....

humanity is not at a loss regardless of the sickness that consumes it, we will be around for a long time....I hope, it's the children I care about and their future.....we are not leaving them with a magic bullet so to speak....

I'm not very religious but I am a heafty researcher and scholar and if I'm not mistaken, we are totally not at fault, for we know not what we do......

RMorgan
15th May 2012, 02:56
I've done a lot of what you suggest, but I own and operate a business and am somewhat trapped in the systems that is destroying myself and those around me. Like I said in my post, it is almost natural to the conditioning that we are born in to. It's a process that we all must participate in and will take time...unless a massive solar flare hits! lol! then it will usher in its-self and make it so much faster.....

humanity is not at a loss regardless of the sickness that consumes it, we will be around for a long time....I hope, it's the children I care about and their future.....we are not leaving them with a magic bullet so to speak....

I'm not very religious but I am a heafty researcher and scholar and if I'm not mistaken, we are totally not at fault, for we know not what we do......

I know how you feel my friend. It´s pretty hard to get off the grid completely. I´m guilty on this crime as well.

Like I said on another thread, we´re like animals raised on a zoo or tamed animals from the circus. If they release us in "nature", we just don´t know what to do! ;)

It´s pretty hard to get fully free from the brainwashing...

I still believe in our species as well. Physically, we are ok. The problem is with the damn "software" they´ve installed in our minds.

Cheers,

Raf.

jorr lundstrom
15th May 2012, 03:10
Ive known since I was a kid that Ive been duped. But just recently

I realized to wot degree Ive been lying to myself. That was strong

acid. I avoid lying to myself today, but I have to stalk myself 24/7

to have a chance to stay away from that path. Its so easy to tell

oneself things that just isnt true. Too damn easy. LOL

All is well

Jorr 2.0

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 03:30
trippin is a easy thing to do, but being tripped is even easier..... :)

Flash
15th May 2012, 03:51
Well, this first post is a multiple source channelling. I am one source of the channelling too.

Something happened to me last friday where I realised I was duped in major ways. I have been duped for over a year and half with lots of time and money involved as well as lots of overtime. I always knew that this person had no heart, but did not watch too closely and was duped. I just realised two things:

1. Listen to what you see and feel. I know I often can see through the heart (its presence, fullness, faintness or absence), so I should listen to it and have no doubt, whatever manipulation or faces people having no heart put on.
2. When confronted with bullies or psychopaths, reality has to strike and one has to admit what is going on and protect him/herself
3. When a psychopaths realises you can see through its absence of heart and he cannot manipulate you, he will do everything in its power to destroy you, even if the paths is harmful to him. Envy is so prevalent for fullness of life that they cannot avoid destroying any life in heart filled people because of their endless envy.
4. I have to stand up and stay up, keep being myself despite the dupery. This makes them go nuts. The trick is not having emotions getting on the way while standing up. Maybe it is what it is to become a great being, who knows.

- right now I am looking for solutions, including a lawyer, but with not emotions attached to it. It is way pass emotions. However, for the first time, it does not stop me from loving my family, from enjoying the sun, etc. This psychopaths I just was duped from makes me litterally sad and pitiful for human beings not having even a glimpse at what it is to be human. However, this sadness is not going to make me not see reality anylonger.

Oups: just realised that looking for a lawyer is still remaining in the system. Well, I may have to get imaginative here cause I also think that when we let them win by doing nothing, we encourage the system to remain. I'll see, i might get creative.

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 03:55
Well, this first post is a multiple source channelling. I am one source of the channelling too.

Something happened to me last friday where I realised I was duped in major ways. I have been duped for over a year and half with lots of time and money involved as well as lots of overtime. I always knew that this person had no heart, but did not watch too closely and was duped. I just realised two things:

1. Listen to what you see and feel. I know I often can see through the heart (its presence, fullness, faintness or absence), so I should listen to it and have no doubt, whatever manipulation or faces people having no heart put on.
2. When confronted with bullies or psychopaths, reality has to strike and one has to admit what is going on and protect him/herself
3. When a psychopaths realises you can see through its absence of heart and he cannot manipulate you, he will do everything in its power to destroy you, even if the paths is harmful to him. Envy is so prevalent for fullness of life that they cannot avoid destroying any life in heart filled people because of their endless envy.
4. I have to stand up and stay up, keep being myself despite the dupery. This makes them go nuts. The trick is not having emotions getting on the way while standing up. Maybe it is what it is to become a great being, who knows.

- right now I am looking for solutions, including a lawyer, but with not emotions attached to it. It is way pass emotions. However, for the first time, it does not stop me from loving my family, from enjoying the sun, etc. This psychopaths I just was duped from makes me litterally sad and pitiful for human beings not having even a glimpse at what it is to be human. However, this sadness is not going to make me not see reality anylonger.

Oups: just realised that looking for a lawyer is still remaining in the system. Well, I may have to get imaginative here cause I also think that when we let them win by doing nothing, we encourage the system to remain. I'll see, i might get creative.

Searching for a lawyer aka "attorney" is just asking to be duped again, sorry for being the bearing of bad news but the only chance you have is to be your own attorney and research research research and them hammer hammer hammer.....

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 04:02
Reminder: being duped again is relying on the system that has duped us to begin with, relying on a failed systems that most often denies justice and or righteousness.....hiring an attorney to look out for our best interests! hahhaahahahah! yeah right! They are in it just like most others are FOR THE MONEY....being duped is the way of the world as we know it and any one that denies it is trying to dupe you! The system is a duping system, prove me wrong and I will NOT debate you!
The proof is in the milk chocolate and in the propagandan that we see as false dupidness.......watch the news and learn what duping is all about!

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 04:07
The only way we walk in to the age of awakening is to know that we have been totally duped and create our new reality of truth from fact, not fantasy, thinking ET's or some kind of weird brain fart to do it for us is ridiculous!

kcbc2010
15th May 2012, 18:20
Flash: I'm assuming you aren't going to small claims court, so do yourself a favor and get a lawyer.

My dad had to sue to get his pension/workmen's comp benefits because the company didn't want to pay out when he was "fired". Because he was in a union, he went to the union and they stonewalled him too. Turns out that the union struck a deal with management - for the union to get some of the concessions they wanted - all they had to do was not protest when they put my dad on jobs that he couldn't handle - w/the goal of terminating his employment. Thing was that dad wasn't about to give management a reason to fire him, so he kept doing work that he physically couldn't handle, but eventually, he was let go. And since the company deliberately set him up, they ended up paying for it and still getting his pension. Eventually he got the money, but he had to fight everyone (his union/his former employer/the political tide) to get it.

So, from watching my dad's experience, I would never go after a company w/out a lawyer. You will be on an emotional roller-coaster ride until this case is settled (regardless of how pro-active you feel at this moment)- and the company will drag it out hoping that they will wear you down and get you to take a settlement. It took about 5-6 years (and a couple of appeals) when all was said/done. (We were, literally, almost homeless by the time this got settled).

That's the best reason to get a lawyer. They'll advocate for you when you get frustrated and angry and don't want to do the research/the work that it will take to win.

If you want something from the system, then you need to play the system. This isn't about being "duped" or "encouraging the system to stay as it is". It's about dealing with the reality that this company is using their power/system to deny you what you are entitled to under the law. You made an agreement/they broke the agreement and now they have to face up to the consequences of that. The best thing you can do for all of us is hold them accountable under the system they are using against you, so they don't try to do the same thing to someone else.

We are lucky in that we know that there will be "cosmic" judgment for these people, but we also have a responsibility to hold them accountable now so they don't hurt other people today. Not all lawyers are in it for the $$$. That's just cynical. Everyone has bills to pay. We shouldn't go around judging people's motives lest we be judged by those standards ourselves.

If we had a different system of law, then I'd be all for you going it alone. If you were going to small claims court, then I wouldn't think too much about not having a lawyer.

There are situations where that might be a good idea, but most people aren't skilled in employment law - let alone the law - and we've got to deal with the system we have, not the system we want to have. Good Luck!

grannyfranny100
18th May 2012, 19:17
This does seem to be the time of the "duped lessons." Good luck to all.

Cartomancer
18th May 2012, 19:37
You are right being duped has become so normal that no one even notices it. It is now the status quo. Its easier to control people if they have been lied to. If we are walking around totally aware then the world would be full of mavericks that they could not control. Then we would be forced to treat each other equitably. In the end they would lose any control over us if they told the truth.

DeDukshyn
18th May 2012, 19:38
Who's to know what is "duped" info and what is not?

If you were taught that the moon is a natural satellite of the earth - you were duped.
If you were taught that civilization started ~4,500 BC - you were duped.

If you thought that the physical "reality" was not an illusion - you were duped -- but what's that now? Prove it!

See the problem? We only get "un-duped" when the consensus of the collective agrees that we had been duped. Not whether something is real or not (which adds strength to the above statement about physical "reality"). Then how to differentiate whether the new conclusion is also not a dupe?

It's only an issue when we reject the process of unfolding. Process is goal, and uncovering false pre-existing premises - whether intentional or ones that just happen as a matter of route, is all part of an ongoing process.

The only thing we can do about it is not believe anything, but consider everything. And enjoy the experience. Experience is what your are and experience is a process, its hard to fit a round peg in a square hole, thus why getting "duped" is even an issue. The goal is to ensure we keep peeling the layers off when they arise.

My 2 cents ;)

Flash
18th May 2012, 19:59
Flash: I'm assuming you aren't going to small claims court, so do yourself a favor and get a lawyer.

My dad had to sue to get his pension/workmen's comp benefits because the company didn't want to pay out when he was "fired". Because he was in a union, he went to the union and they stonewalled him too. Turns out that the union struck a deal with management - for the union to get some of the concessions they wanted - all they had to do was not protest when they put my dad on jobs that he couldn't handle - w/the goal of terminating his employment. Thing was that dad wasn't about to give management a reason to fire him, so he kept doing work that he physically couldn't handle, but eventually, he was let go. And since the company deliberately set him up, they ended up paying for it and still getting his pension. Eventually he got the money, but he had to fight everyone (his union/his former employer/the political tide) to get it.

So, from watching my dad's experience, I would never go after a company w/out a lawyer. You will be on an emotional roller-coaster ride until this case is settled (regardless of how pro-active you feel at this moment)- and the company will drag it out hoping that they will wear you down and get you to take a settlement. It took about 5-6 years (and a couple of appeals) when all was said/done. (We were, literally, almost homeless by the time this got settled).

That's the best reason to get a lawyer. They'll advocate for you when you get frustrated and angry and don't want to do the research/the work that it will take to win.

If you want something from the system, then you need to play the system. This isn't about being "duped" or "encouraging the system to stay as it is". It's about dealing with the reality that this company is using their power/system to deny you what you are entitled to under the law. You made an agreement/they broke the agreement and now they have to face up to the consequences of that. The best thing you can do for all of us is hold them accountable under the system they are using against you, so they don't try to do the same thing to someone else.

We are lucky in that we know that there will be "cosmic" judgment for these people, but we also have a responsibility to hold them accountable now so they don't hurt other people today. Not all lawyers are in it for the $$$. That's just cynical. Everyone has bills to pay. We shouldn't go around judging people's motives lest we be judged by those standards ourselves.

If we had a different system of law, then I'd be all for you going it alone. If you were going to small claims court, then I wouldn't think too much about not having a lawyer.

There are situations where that might be a good idea, but most people aren't skilled in employment law - let alone the law - and we've got to deal with the system we have, not the system we want to have. Good Luck!

Thanks, you are right, in the system, a lawyer will be needed. Also, I clearly have the feeling the union will fool me as well (have been told they sleep with management). I still have to go through the motion until it stopped with a no from the union (few months I presume- already met my old auntie who has been a union executive for 25 years and still have few contacts) and then go to other actions.

What will be my biggest challenge is go to it without emotions. To me, this has to become a pure business case. If I can make enough money to pay for the remaining of my mortgage for example, if not, better do something else of my time. This is being as opportunistic as they have been.

On the other hand, I truly want to go where I am truly needed (I was really good at this work with drop outs who needed someone firm while loving at the same time. I just was not liked by some management, probably being too much of what they could not be).

So, I will see, but the lawyer, even his name, is already on my list of things to do.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Who's to know what is "duped" info and what is not?

If you were taught that the moon is a natural satellite of the earth - you were duped.
If you were taught that civilization started ~4,500 BC - you were duped.

If you thought that the physical "reality" was not an illusion - you were duped -- but what's that now? Prove it!

See the problem? We only get "un-duped" when the consensus of the collective agrees that we had been duped. Not whether something is real or not (which adds strength to the above statement about physical "reality"). Then how to differentiate whether the new conclusion is also not a dupe?

It's only an issue when we reject the process of unfolding. Process is goal, and uncovering false pre-existing premises - whether intentional or ones that just happen as a matter of route, is all part of an ongoing process.

The only thing we can do about it is not believe anything, but consider everything. And enjoy the experience. Experience is what your are and experience is a process, its hard to fit a round peg in a square hole, thus why getting "duped" is even an issue. The goal is to ensure we keep peeling the layers off when they arise.

My 2 cents ;)

Thanks, I may be duping myself into being duped as well. The truth is LIVE the experience. Enjoy the ride. This will keep me from duping myself through emotions.

SilentFeathers
18th May 2012, 20:36
It's we that do the duping to others, often by choice and intentionally, sometimes we even dupe ourselves, often times due to being duped by another and not knowing the difference.

There are many truths that are quite real and factual, such as a hornets nest, odds are that if you punch you fist into their nest the truth is that your very likely to get stung multiple times.....doesn't matter if you believe it or not.....but after you got stung 100 times and you hand and arm was bigger than a tractor tire, you'd be a believer then and would never allow yourself to be duped by another if they tried to tell you hornets can't sting ya! :)

RMorgan
18th May 2012, 20:46
...such as a hornets nest, odds are that if you punch you fist into their nest the truth is that your very likely to get stung multiple times.....doesn't matter if you believe it or not.....but after you got stung 100 times and you hand and arm was bigger than a tractor tire, you'd be a believer then and would never allow yourself to be duped by another if they tried to tell you hornets can't sting ya! :)

Hey mate,

I just wish the same concept was also so efficient on other different parts of our lives...

It seems that whenever someone can´t clearly perceive the result of being duped, like on the example above, it looks like he/she wasn´t even duped in the first place.

Cheers,

Raf.

Carmen
18th May 2012, 21:58
When one goes beyond the intellectual, polarity level of consciousness, and is really in touch with their inner Self, they can't be duped!! That inner knowingness is 'on to' the game and the game players. To look clearly into someone's eyes reveals exactly where they are coming from. Anyone who will not look at you is not to be trusted!

Also, make sure you are not giving your power away to outside authority who you might be looking up to. Your lawyer works for you, make sure he/she is aware of this. And, yes, very important to keep the emotions right out of any negotiations. Those who lose it emotionally can be easily manipulated.

Sure, we still play the game as it is part of this reality, but once one knows the game it can be used to advantage.

DeDukshyn
18th May 2012, 23:21
When one goes beyond the intellectual, polarity level of consciousness, and is really in touch with their inner Self, they can't be duped!! That inner knowingness is 'on to' the game and the game players. To look clearly into someone's eyes reveals exactly where they are coming from. Anyone who will not look at you is not to be trusted!

Also, make sure you are not giving your power away to outside authority who you might be looking up to. Your lawyer works for you, make sure he/she is aware of this. And, yes, very important to keep the emotions right out of any negotiations. Those who lose it emotionally can be easily manipulated.

Sure, we still play the game as it is part of this reality, but once one knows the game it can be used to advantage.

... and once everyone knows the game, the game ceases to exist and everyone gets to be a little more on an even playing field and "using the game" to advantage is no longer needed. The game's existence is based on it's "invisibility" -- and process is goal, learning the game is process, my 2 cents to add to that ;-)