PDA

View Full Version : Paying to be a member?

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 04:28
that is the problem! who needs to pay to be a member of anything? Give something! sheesh....

Give your heart and soul, love one another PAYMENT of LOVE is FINAL!

Aliens flying through space come across Earth and look down on us and see us killing one another and in a frenzie to destroy the planet, no fricking wonder they are against disclosure!!!!! besides, they cant afford to visit here!

What sane species would charge a person money in order to live on the planet that they were born on? and if they can't make the payment they die!!!!!????? We are fricking sick people! It's not just the powers that be, it's all of us!!!!! We that allow this crap to happen are just as guilty as those that design it. they know this to be true and feed upon it.....they get their lap dance of arrogance for free and we give it to them....it's sickness and we are all infected!

Ascension is not meditating and becoming one with the universe, ascension is waking up and being human, becoming a true human being.

Ascension is not any new age ridiculous idea that one goes "ohM" and ends up home, ascension is becoming united as true human beings and knowing.....knowing we belong, knowing we are, knowing we are one in the great wheel of life.....knowing we are all the spokes together that hold the wheel together, but only just a fration of what must be.

Life and creation can go on without us.....we must choose if we want to be a part of the grand design or not, it is not a choice some frickin ET must make for us or even a God, it is ours alone.....

Choose wisely, the window is closing and you will not get a second chance.

danceblackcatdance
15th May 2012, 07:23
i think that we're here, means we must be part of the grand design already otherwise we wouldn't exist at all, other than that i agree with you :)

pugwash84
15th May 2012, 07:54
I do not think that everyone thinks with that mindset just the majority who overpower the few. I am pretty sure if an alien or a person who is not known to us was hungry or needed help the majority who come on this forum would help without need of payment.

seigiarchon
15th May 2012, 07:59
that is the problem! who needs to pay to be a member of anything? Give something! sheesh....

Give your heart and soul, love one another PAYMENT of LOVE is FINAL!

Aliens flying through space come across Earth and look down on us and see us killing one another and in a frenzie to destroy the planet, no fricking wonder they are against disclosure!!!!! besides, they cant afford to visit here!

What sane species would charge a person money in order to live on the planet that they were born on? and if they can't make the payment they die!!!!!????? We are fricking sick people! It's not just the powers that be, it's all of us!!!!! We that allow this crap to happen are just as guilty as those that design it. they know this to be true and feed upon it.....they get their lap dance of arrogance for free and we give it to them....it's sickness and we are all infected!

Ascension is not meditating and becoming one with the universe, ascension is waking up and being human, becoming a true human being.

Ascension is not any new age ridiculous idea that one goes "ohM" and ends up home, ascension is becoming united as true human beings and knowing.....knowing we belong, knowing we are, knowing we are one in the great wheel of life.....knowing we are all the spokes together that hold the wheel together, but only just a fration of what must be.

Life and creation can go on without us.....we must choose if we want to be a part of the grand design or not, it is not a choice some frickin ET must make for us or even a God, it is ours alone.....

Choose wisely, the window is closing and you will not get a second chance.

Well I choose not to be part of life on Prison Planet Earth..

I choose to Ascend to other planets and other dimensions where spiritual secrets of all kind are freely disseminated..

I choose to Ascend to other planets and other dimensions where one does not need to eat, breathe, drink, grow old, die, have diseases, defecate or have sex so the concept of money is irrelevant on such planets and dimensions..

Ascension IS Meditating and becoming One with the Universe.. the Goal of Human Life is to transcend Mortality and break the cycle of Rebirth and Death..

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 08:18
You can live in a fantasy and believe that you are not a part of this place and life, but you are, we are all of the mother, the earth....becoming one with the universe also means accepting who and what you are as a life form human being, eating, breathing, and taking a dump here on earth, there is no easy out.

You were born, you do have to eat and you will surely die too, there is no out of this reality no matter how many hours you meditate to
magically ascend through the rabbit hole into lookingland....lookingland is right here and now, its the most reality anyone can taste....

dream away and hope it isn't so, but it is....

danceblackcatdance
15th May 2012, 08:24
actually, i disagree with you about the meditation bit also... meditation is pretty key in my humble opinion, greater people than you or i have said so too.

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." Rumi

:)

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 08:29
meditation is good medicine, but to think that you can escape reality here and live on some other planet or dimension is ridiculous in my opinion, especially when we are living breathing beings of the mother.....it doesn't hurt to dream though, that's good medicine too.

danceblackcatdance
15th May 2012, 08:38
i guess that depends on what you believe about dimensions... but living on another planet does seem technologically challenging at present yeah! i believe that many of our problems come from the didactic approach of others telling everyone else what to believe, if it works for you then that's great... i believe dreams create our reality, but i'm not going to try and convince anyone because their dream might be telling them something different :)

“What is now proved was once only imagined.” William Blake

have a nice day :)

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 08:38
no disrespect intended....just my thoughts

danceblackcatdance
15th May 2012, 08:39
i didn't take any, just sharing mine :)

SilentFeathers
15th May 2012, 08:47
peace and blessings to you always, i hear ya and am thinking even more, sharing thoughts is good medicine and necessary for walking forward.....