PDA

View Full Version : A possible solution to Fukushima (if it's possible)

Forevernyt
15th May 2012, 18:32
I keep thinking about magnetism. Electromagnetism. It's what protects the earth from the sun's radiation, it protects us from cosmic rays. Why can't we devise a way to build an electromagnetic shield around the whole of Fukushima?

I'm not a scientist, but perhaps this is possible? They can build a place like CERN, right?

And not to make light of it, but they used the same thing in the Spider-man sequel, when Doc Ock tried to contain the fusion reaction he was building. (course it didn't work then, but that's a movie, right?)

I don't know, it was just a thought.

Kano
15th May 2012, 18:37
This is the exact theory proposed by Clif High et al on his latest Red Ice Creations interview. I am not a paying member of Red Ice but I do believe that the full interview was posted somewhere on PA. Well worth a listen IMHO.

Kano

RMorgan
15th May 2012, 18:57
Hey mate,

This is a big problem and possibly much more complex than that.

If it was that easy to contain toxic radiation with a magnetic field, we wouldnīt need a 1 meter thick concrete wall to protect just a regular x-ray room.

To make such strong and effective magnetic field we certainly would need highly efficient super-conductive materials, which is something we havenīt yet.

Right now, our super-conductive materials require an enormous amount of energy to be cooled down, and thatīs the main problem. Our current super-conductors only work under extremely low temperatures.

In fact, this subject is one of the "holy grail" of science; to find super-conductive materials that work on regular room temperature.

So, for creating such a huge magnetic field, we would need a huge amount of energy, just to cool down the super-conductive materials; something we canīt afford with our current energetic technologies.

If we had this tech right now, we would actually have free energy available to everyone and wouldnīt need nuclear energy anymore.

Edit: Just found this small article explaining a little bit about it:

http://www.islandone.org/Settlements/MagShield.html

Cheers,

Raf.

Ps: I know there might be suppressed technologies that would allow such thing to be done. However, I am just examining the scenario from a practical/feasible perspective.

Forevernyt
15th May 2012, 19:14
Thanks guys. I wasn't aware of the Clif High interview. It was just a thought that hit me while driving to work. I totally understand about the energy issues involved in the super conductors. I didn't think about that, actually.

This whole issue has been on my mind since the day it started. If it was just me, I wouldn't care so much, but I've got two kids that have to grow up in this world. I fear for them.

Carmody
16th May 2012, 03:37
brown's gas DOES INDEED BREAK DOWN RADIATION.

I have a thread here, somewhere on this forum, specifically about this subject.

The specifics of how to, are mentioned, in detail.

The solution is real, and at hand. for a long, long time.

Fukushima could have been entirely dealt with by now, as all nuclear waste could have been dealt with, in the exact same way.

I'm not even remotely kidding, not in the slightest.

Think about that for a while..... You should not be long in getting to a full boil.

Carmody
16th May 2012, 03:45
Here it is:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8458-2.85-billion-fewer-polluting-cars-on-the-road....for-60M

DreamsInDigital
16th May 2012, 04:15
Also scalar energy is another method of removing the radioactiveness out of nuclear stuff. And, it does it like within a very super short amount of time. Like a few hours or something from what I've found. So along with the Brown Gas , the Scalar Energy can be used.

Carmody
16th May 2012, 13:14
Also scalar energy is another method of removing the radioactiveness out of nuclear stuff. And, it does it like within a very super short amount of time. Like a few hours or something from what I've found. So along with the Brown Gas , the Scalar Energy can be used.

Scalar is too far off the beaten path of reality.... for people to grasp.

Browns gas is real and available, in existence, in at least 10,000 locations...today. It's real, it exists, over 10,000 and more examples of such hardware are in use, every day.

It is the solution to raise awareness, and it is the solution ---- in reality.

Stick to things that exist in the average human's world. A real, defined, extant thing that can be and is in the 'normal' or 'average' world of everyday people.

You have to speak, in such a way.... that they can hear.

Calz
18th May 2012, 16:13

Scalar is too far off the beaten path of reality.... for people to grasp.

Browns gas is real and available, in existence, in at least 10,000 locations...today. It's real, it exists, over 10,000 and more examples of such hardware are in use, every day.

It is the solution to raise awareness, and it is the solution ---- in reality.

Stick to things that exist in the average human's world. A real, defined, extant thing that can be and is in the 'normal' or 'average' world of everyday people.

You have to speak, in such a way.... that they can hear.

So what, if anything, is being done to get this information into the hands of the people positioned to be able to take advantage of it???

Are we to simply assume everyone is evil and this is all intentional?

What about the "mouth pieces" such as Alex Jones or Rense (who this is a major issue for)? If this information was spread more openly then it stands to reason there will be enough pressure brought to bear to get something done instead of sitting around waiting for the next earthquake in the area.

:gaah:

Carmody
18th May 2012, 16:48
Even within the scope of what brown's gas 'is' .....too few physicists, scientists, and others of such areas of thinking.... realize it's reality or efficacy.

which is why the reach to scalar is even more far off.

what Brown's gas, or Rhode's gas (discovered by Rhodes, 1947 or thereabouts, IIRC) or HHO gas.... can and does do, it is too much of a reach within the mind for most.

They don't understand that it works on the electromotive Shift level, on the quantum individual level. Since it is a true 'gas' at the true individual atomic level, BARELY past the idea of an atom to molecule, it is capable of interacting with ALL complex molecules or atoms. It is formed of the most basic of atoms. Hydrogen.

What it is..is two hydrogen atoms bonded to a oxygen atom. Instead of H20..it is electrically pushed into being HH0. two hydrogen atoms locked, very very loosely..to an oxygen atom.

thus HHO, but like a set mousetrap, but done electrochemically. This, done through a specific polarization of conductively enabled water.

The water is infused at the atomic level with lye, or sodium hydroxide. thus, the water is, via the addition of this material that bonds to the individual water molecules in a specific polarization, the water is pre-loaded to a condition that is not like that of pure water.

Part of the bonding of the hydrogen, bonded to the Oxygen(of the water molecule) has been shifted to a different level or condition than it originally was. Science tells you that 'water is ash'.

Chemically, we can shift it back, from being an 'ash'. we can use chemicals to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen, or we can use electricity.

However, with a water saturated with sodium hydroxide, we have a slightly different polarity of molecular bonding than with pure water, at this individual atomic or quantum level.

When we hit that particular mix with a bit of electricity the bonding change is different. 20% or so of the molecules bond differently. they form into a 20% mix of HHO or a hydrogen-hydrogen-oxygen mix.

this is the part the scientists are refusing to see. Part of it anyway. It is a bonding that is quite impermanent.

Since it as a quantum function, ie individual separate gas molecules, it can ACT AT THE QUANTUM ENERGY EXCHANGE LEVEL, with anything it comes into contact with.

normal gas, oxidizing gas mixes, or a burning flame of lets say a oxy-cetalyene torch or any other torch will heat glass. slowly.

when brown's gas 'breaks down', it emits a quantum level electrical burst that is equivalent to the electrically stretched individual HHO bonds re-setting themselves back to H20.

Thus, when this electrical expanded gas resets it's self, via what appears to be a burning flame..and this 'flame' (rolling electrical quantum discharge) comes into even the most minor the barest contact with glass..the glass in the immediate quantum contact area.... those individual glass atoms or molecules that are in contact .. EXPLODE.

the given glass jar or sheet, right at that contact point simply shatters in a microsecond,as those individual atoms in that 'frozen' glass structure re-from and the glass sheet explodes outward from this change in atomic expression and dimension in that immediate area.

This is a direct telling of exactly what the Brown's gas is doing. (as when observing this exploding glass phenomena. I've seen it over 100 times. easily.)

It is adding or shifting the atomic structure of the given individual atoms it comes into contact with, at the individual quantum level.

This is what it does to the atomic structure of the given plutonium, americium, etc, when to comes into contact with it. this, with the seed materials of added aluminum and iron, as a form of catalysts.

The reduction in radioactivity of the given radioactive materials does indeed exactly follow the formula of what level of reduction would be achieved if the given radioactive molecules where indeed shifted via electrochemical means.

Brown's as will bring any molecule it comes into Contact with, to a state of perfect agreeance in conductivity with any other material that can be made conductive and aligned in polarity..and thus enable exchange of energies and fundamental quantum components between the given materials.

Brown's gas is the perfect polarity and conductivity arranger between two materials..that has yet to be known to exist.

If.....the given material under the influence of the brown's gas is NOT conductive it will literally tear it apart and rearrange it so that it is, and will continue to devolve that complex molecule until it is conductive...., shedding all kinds of elements and complex molecules along the way. Which is why even Teflon virtually explodes under the influence of a brown's gas 'flame'.

Which is how it (brown's gas) achieves the appearance of being able to achieve the transmutation of elements.

IIRC, this information in this post has never been in print or known publicly, until this posting.