PDA

View Full Version : The US had 110 Trillion listed for 2010 Financial Report (2nd set of Books)



SEAM
17th May 2012, 14:08
An Example of how they do this - They own 96% of Motorola stock. The common man trades on the other 4% (which TPTB tell us is 100%)

Facebook will be the same.

The thing they don't want out is that everything is out. You just have to know where to look.

CAFR1.COM (http://CAFR1.COM) - Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports - Walter Burien


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvCJ2Cndqcw&feature=related


** The #1 Profit makers for Government on their investments are: The Pharmaceuticals; Banking/Finance/insurance; Oil Companies; War Industry; and "INTERNATIONAL investments outside of the dollar" - (400% to 600% profits)


Corporate Government Fraud hides TRILLIONS:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yZJgUzwxQ

DreamsInDigital
17th May 2012, 14:13
You should add this to Sabrina's financial resignations thread maybe. :)

SEAM
17th May 2012, 14:22
EXAMPLES: 82% stock ownership of Microsoft Corporation, Disney 61%, AOL - Time Warner 58%, EXXON 72%... to manufacture abroad so that Government would realize greater returns on their investments at the Peoples of the USA's expense in jobs and wealth retention.

Maia Gabrial
17th May 2012, 22:44
Don't forget private prisons and slave labor....

WhiteFeather
17th May 2012, 23:11
Im sure they have their claws in Fast food joints as well, it wouldnt suprise me. The more poisoned fast foods you eat the more pills you gotta take from Big Pharma.

Lifebringer
17th May 2012, 23:30
I keep this large puzzle piece in my window at night with the words "The Whole Big Picture of the Future" on it. The monopoly game gets more and more revealing as they own everything and divide the debt among the middle class and poor.

I am witnessing a connection in sync with every comment that is a revealing fact when read together. Time to boycott the "selfish and greedy" that don't help the needy or are dishonest with chemical non-nutrition for profit foods, that lead to health problems from vitamin deficiency and large pharma order prescriptions at the tax payer's expense.

My Mom told me if you go to the trash man for your food, you will be eating "his" trash also.
Monsanto and Genetically Modified Food Monster Corp is stealing the right to healthy food, and substituting it with food of no nutrition value while we are paing for food with vitamins, that are watering everything down, making it look and weigh more, to squeeze every last drop out of their investments.

Positive Vibe Merchant
18th May 2012, 00:58
So are we still asking the question?

if they own all this rubbish.... Where is the money?