PDA

View Full Version : My 10-year old is freaking out a bit - he is seeing robed being

pilotsimone
4th August 2010, 05:40
*removed by pilotsimone

Tuza
4th August 2010, 06:01
How long has he been experiencing these things may I ask. There is a well known clairvoyant down here in Oz who is very accurate and writes with replies to readers questions in a well known national magazine.

She always repeatedly states that if you are subject to these type of things and don't want to experience them put some lavendar aromatherapy oil at the base of your neck and she also said burning some lavender also does the trick.

Just trying to help, but I have used this myself and it does help clear the energy.

Decibellistics
4th August 2010, 06:31
When I was nine I lived in a "haunted house" Baby's crying, chairs sounding like there being pushed across a room, so on so forth. My mom brought in a woman who cleared our house through dowsing.

Though I've never visualized a full blown experience as your son has. It certainly doesn't sound like earthbound entities though........

I would personally advise him to put up his "shields" in a sense. Though at the same time guide him to not be afraid. It's a sticky topic. Children totally perceive things that most lose after age. So is it good to guide a child to go full blown and attempt contact and share relationships with dimensional beings. Or should they be extremely safe and try and shield off things that will upset them due to reaction of a normal emotion.

You're certainly the parent :)

I really have no advice per say. He is certainly a very aware human, so teach him to be aware of the perception and energy around him. Teach him to not be afraid. Try to teach him, it already sounds like you are....his power animal.....that's important. It gives him power to be able to perceive the such.............When he see's the such, the intensity of being the most alive you could feel should set in. And he should fly with it ;)

Though at the same time.....safety is important. Extremely important I believe.......

Maybe I'm crazy. Meh. I can relate.

morguana
4th August 2010, 09:28
how i have helped my children is to not be alarmed and take things as if they are compleatly normal, i then explain/show them how to wear their 'cloaks' and to let any beings know that they wish to be left alone right now.
also they know how to cleanse and keep their auric body in good condition and have talked to them of some of my experiences, this i feel helps them to accept things that others dont see/feel. we do small meditations and little rituals so they get used to being in spaces between, where the vail is thin, learning how to open and close at will helpes alot to. i had no one to help me when i was younger so feel very strongly that i would like my children to learn these skills as it is important for them to use the sight/knowing with confidence and without fear. i hope that when the quickening happens at the start of their pubity they will not do what i did and run into hedonism, because no matter how hard one runs, there is no escape from ones self.
love m

Anchor
4th August 2010, 13:58
Lots of good advice above.

I have some ideas, not claiming to be an authority on this... especially as I don't have children this go round, therefore extra unqualified :)

If it fits well with you, you may want to explain that he is accompanied by guardian angels (as we all are) that will help him on request.

Personally I would want to talk through the fear angle and at least try to encourage J not to be afraid - or understand J's perspective. Perhaps explain to J that he is in control and that he may make requests of the visitor in regards to the way in which he interacts that must be obeyed. (For example: please stand further away you are scaring me, or simply, please leave!).

I occurs to me that for such a youngster, you as a parent are, if you feel it necessary, well within your rights to intervene in order to protect your child. Fear ought not be your motive, but if your heart tells you there is a reason to steam in, don't hold back! So if you wanted to, why not extend your own shields around him anyway (for the highest and best good of all...). I expect that you will know when the need for that has passed as he grows in confidence of his own powers and independence.

Good luck - please let us know it goes! Its certainly interesting.

John..

tone3jaguar
4th August 2010, 14:06
If it has never shown any malevolent tendencies then it is there as part of the path that your son chose to learn from while here. It is up to your son to one day resolve what it all means.

conk
4th August 2010, 14:27
My daughter has these kinds of experiences. I just tell her not to be afraid and that I've never heard of a child being harmed. She now thinks of herself as sort of special, in that she can see things others cannot. We've watched videos about Indigo Children and she relates.

We usually talk our children out of these experiences, telling them that it's their imagination. Encourage your child to embrace his abilities, but not to be scared.

Snowbird
4th August 2010, 16:05
I have not experienced this type of thing myself, but I have read many times that we humans have the power and authority to choose what types of beings, if any, we will allow into our personal space. We can actually specify this (I've heard that it is best to speak out loud) and allow only those who are not scary or ugly or mean or nasty. If we choose to have these in our presence, we can specify.

I personally choose the Tinkerbells and the soft fluffies and the loving beings. That's just me.

pilotsimone
4th August 2010, 18:43
deleted post

pilotsimone
4th August 2010, 18:49
If it has never shown any malevolent tendencies then it is there as part of the path that your son chose to learn from while here. It is up to your son to one day resolve what it all means.

What might a malevolent tendency look like? J clearly feels fear when the being is so close flying around and over him. He definitely wants that part to stop.

DoctorWho
5th August 2010, 04:50
This is going to sound silly, but I would suggest maybe getting him a Harry Potter wand or a Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver and have him use that to focus his energies in warding off these entities that he wants to keep their distance. At some point in time, he'll probably won't need such a device and will be able to do it on his own.
Bill "the Doctor"

tone3jaguar
5th August 2010, 13:32
What might a malevolent tendency look like? J clearly feels fear when the being is so close flying around and over him. He definitely wants that part to stop.

Malevolent tendency would be violent physical contact or attempted unauthorized channeling of your son. He may be seeing one of his guides and the fact that he does not understand what it is causes the fear. We all have the power to command such things to leave us alone. You can teach him to command the apparition to stop showing itself to him. It is that simple. Or the next time it shows up he can command that it shows its true essence to him. I have seen things like this that scared me when I was a kid also. At the time I was taught that all I had to do was choose to stop seeing them. In hindsight that was a mistake because I completely forgot that I could see that stuff until it all came back like a fire hose when I was about 19 years old.

Mandala
5th August 2010, 20:59
I believe that Tone 3 is right about commanding them to leave. I have commanded them to go the last three times, and they left immediately. Your son is very intuitive. Was that the first time he recognized and said that the cat was his spirit guide? Most of us never know all the orbs, rods and energy sources around us. When you see beings, it is more unnerving. Even as an adult, I was nervous when this first began months ago. Now I do as Tone suggested. I hope it will work well for him.

The following is a digital cam picking up energy sources most of us don't even realize are around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpD39283L24&feature=player_embedded

ascendingstarseed
6th August 2010, 06:32
Great advise on this thread and it sounds like you have a very aware young man, overcoming fear is key. There's a great show Saturday evenings on A&E called Psychic Kids with Dr Laura Miller and well known psychic Chip Coffey, they've been working with gifted children for several years and may even have resources that can help you teach him to honor these gifts. As well as to find and develop his own psychic potential as a way to make heal the world, I really think that's why the indigo's ultimately are here. To play some big role in the upcoming Earth changes.

Chip and Laura have developed a network of gifted children, it really helps the kids when they can all get together and share with each other because most of them are considered outcasts or don't tell friends at school about their gifts for fear of rejection. You can find contact info online if you want to learn more, send me a PM if you need help.

Chakra
7th August 2010, 15:29
Hi there - This 'thing' is exactly what I recall hearing on one of the Earthfiles - a fellow was harassed by this thing so much that he was afraid to sleep at night and took grave yard shifts just so he would be awake all night. Let me know if you want to here it - I can find it for you if you like.

These are calls that have worked for me (I have dealt with demons and the bad aliens) and if you build up a momentum of blue lightening protection in your aura - it builds a shield that is eventually impenetrable to dark energies and entities. I believe in freedom and that No one and No thing has a right to impose themselves on your right to exist in that freedom. Good energy respects that - it is only evil energy that doesn't. Robbers break in or sneak in - friends knock at the door. Be it what ever dimension they are from. I error on the side of caution. :)

When ever I feel a presence I demand they declare their intentions -

In the name of the I am that I am - In the name of my Christic / Buddhic self
I demand that yea show forth your light - bend the knee to the Cosmic Christ
or be remove from my sight by the legions of light!

A being of light will always give reverence to ones Christic / Buddhic self you are or are becoming. It is more than just a nod of the head. Bending the knee is the act of humility honoring the presence of God with in you.

For Protection

In the name of the Elohim and Archangels of blue lighting.

Or

In the name of Archangel Michael
Stand where I stand
Be where I am
Step through the veil at my command! (3x)

or more
If you build up a momentum of blue lightening protection in your aura - it builds a shield that is eventually impenetrable to dark energies and entities.

As a mom who son has grown now, I always believed in the mother Grisly bear philosophy of life. You come between me and my child at your own peril. :0) it is something that has worked very well as a single mom. He has grown up a confident and successful young man. He grew up knowing someone always had his six.

I agree that any fear needs to be address at an dealt with, but I also believe that fear can and should be a natural warning system and that it should also be acknowledged as that first. It is our intuitive sense that sends up the red flag.

Fear can be considered a motivator to action - not to be either paralyzed by or dismissed as something that is to be conquered - unless we have let it control us.

Personally I don't believe in the idea that we have previously agreed to experience everything we do. I think that can be a belief system that gets twisted into doing a couple things - one is the acceptance of the actions of evil and that we have a part that is accountable for them in our lives. That also lets evil and aliens off hook, to a certain degree. It is also a belief system that they would definitely perpetuate as the advantages are obvious! We must not forget that as Edward Burke stated - Evil exists because good men allow it.

Yes some people have made past life 'agreements' I would be very careful not to assume WE know who. Suggesting that to a person, a child especially - who never actually did - could make that person who is a very empathic sensitive experience things that they were never meant to by that projected assumption and thought pattern. That Karma would then be yours as well. Next it can also be a cop out for people taking real action to stop it - another tactic employed by those that would take advantage of that.

Most children come in and do not have to experience the return of their karma till the age of 12. Obviously that is not always the case, lots of people have so much karma they will start earlier. BUT that does not mean that the person that inflicts the karma HAS too, in that they do not have act out that karma - as in the case of child abuse. The act of not acting out karma can also clean it up for both. In this case it is called forgiveness.

This website is one of the most concise on the subject of dark energies.
http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=98:psd-8-parasites&catid=57:psychic-self-defense-&Itemid=91

"SPE’s appear to have a special immunity to love light and require a spiritual warrior approach.* It is not love light that will effect these entities, but rather the power of light itself taking over the force of darkness.* Since power overcomes force, it is this application of power that is critical.* There was a differentiation between Love-Light and Light-Power, as there is a braid of both in Liquid light, it was the Light Power that worked best to vanquish the SPE’s." 

Hope that helps some! :)

Cheers
Renee

Shairia
7th August 2010, 16:05
Everyone is right on with their advice to be supportive of your son and keep an eye on what is going on. I might add that it's a thin line not to transfer your beliefs onto your son, keep an open line of communication with him and let him feel comfortable to talk about anything with you but don't interpret his experiences into your belief systems. He will develop his own according to his experiences and this is very important. If he feels too overwhelmed he may just close down and deny what is happening only to have to face them later on without a supportive ear. Let him know that he is not special because of the experiences and although many people don't talk about it they are having similiar experiences. Explain that because he is open and paying attention he is having these interactions but emphasize that this is very normal for his age.

Rimbaud
8th August 2010, 00:14
Tonight my 10-year old son (I'll refer to him as "J") and I were outside on the deck watching the sky light up from the solar flare. We both commented that something felt very different. Everything was very still and it was darker than we've ever noticed it before.

After 10 minutes or so I noticed J (who was sitting next to me) acting strange. He was trying to hide his eyes and I could tell he was uncomfortable. Just then about a foot in front of me I saw a cat! Before I could say anything, J said he could see his animal guide. When I asked where, he pointed to the spot I saw the cat just seconds before.

He said it was a cat and that he was a little freaked out by how close it was.

Next came the overwhelming part for him. He looked out over the deck (it's on the second floor) and saw a being he has seen a handful of times before. He is a transparent blue color wearing a robe that covers his head (he thinks) and comes to down to his mid-calf. The eyes are just dark holes and his feet are angled down since he is always floating instead of walking. He says the being reminds him of a king the way he is dressed.

A few seconds later this being flew right over my son's head which caused him to jump out of the chair and hurry inside. While inside J saw him two more times looking at him through two different windows.

Needless to say, he's upset. He wants to see these things, but wants them to give him a little space. They're getting entirely too close for his comfort level.

Can anyone please advise?

Also, does it get easier...seeing these beings? Would love to hear experiences to make me (and him) feel better. :)

Thank you.

Have you researched the phenomena of "Old Hags syndrome" which can happen at any age. It's actually a sort of "sleep-apnia" kind of illusion that as far as I can tell can occur in a multitude of situations such as sleep deprivation..swings in nutritional harmony..growing pains..and so on and so forth. I'm not doubting the intent of your post..but I'm trying to posit an alternative point of view. As Sherlock Holmes alluded to..you must first exclude the probable and impossible to end up with the correct solution...I throw a theory into the mix to aid debate!

Love

Rimbaud

RedeZra
8th August 2010, 04:59
The eyes are just dark holes...

this tells me that it's not a benevolent being

but a devious discarnate on the lookout

for it's chosen one

see to it that your son does not fall for it

but expel it in the Name of Jesus

these times are infested with discarnate entities in the world

Victoria Tintagel
8th August 2010, 08:52
Hi Pilotsimone, I can imagine being a parent of a kid that "sees" more than usual, adds a sort of extra family-dimension ;) Luckily kids are still very much able to adjust and recover, I am a Nanny. I have had experiences as a kid, when entering a home, I could not stay because of bad vibes. I simply had to go, went for the door with an absolute willpower and determination, saying "I have to go out" because this was something I could not explain to my wide eyed schoolfriends. So, doing everything to create safety is very helpful for your J. And he is able to experience benevolent presence too, I guess. I am happy to hear you can talk about this with J. and as long as J. can tell you what's on his mind, what worries him, it's great, I think. Growing up in the fifties, in a dogmatic Christian preacher's family, I was completely on my own and had to handle my 6th sense alone. It has had great advantages too, because it saved me of danger several times in my life. And it's a part of me that's connected to my talents and personal power.
What I trained myself to remember is the following sentence:
"It is a matter of custom, when entering my space, that permission be asked" It's part of the greeting protocol between ET races, according to the Andromedans.
Alex Collier explains about this in the You Tube video "Lessons of the Andromedans"

LindyLou22
8th August 2010, 19:48
Psychic Kids with Dr Laura Miller and well known psychic Chip Coffey

I was thinking of this show, too. It also focuses a little on the family members and the social aspects of having abilities, although I think you're way ahead of most of the moms featured on the series. Some re-runs are on Biography Channel, I think. Dr. Miller was only on the 1st season, but the theme is the same.

pilotsimone
9th August 2010, 01:58
deleted post

pilotsimone
9th August 2010, 02:05
Was that the first time he recognized and said that the cat was his spirit guide?

The cat guide first became visible just before the blue being flew over him on Tuesday night. I asked him how he knew it was his animal guide, and he said...I just know.

He is the biggest animal lover ever. Cats being one of his very, very favorites (his cat is his best friend). So, I'm not surprised an animal guide came to him. If anyone deserves direct contact with the Animal Kingdom, it's him. :)

Victoria Tintagel
9th August 2010, 16:41
Hello Pilotsimone, I am happy your son feels better and becomes more or less familiar with what he experienced. I just saw the Maya signature OcOxLahun or White dog tone 13. I am familiar with the Tzolkin and the meaning of the Solar Seals and Galactic Tones, this signature shows the potential of unconditional love, refinement and loyalty with the ability to transform energy, keeping things in motion. I believe that's a great thing in connection with your son J. and the path you both follow, good journey!

pilotsimone
9th August 2010, 17:59
Hello Pilotsimone, I am happy your son feels better and becomes more or less familiar with what he experienced. I just saw the Maya signature OcOxLahun or White dog tone 13. I am familiar with the Tzolkin and the meaning of the Solar Seals and Galactic Tones, this signature shows the potential of unconditional love, refinement and loyalty with the ability to transform energy, keeping things in motion. I believe that's a great thing in connection with your son J. and the path you both follow, good journey!

Thank you, Marian! What a nice thing to say. :)

Blessings!

Chakra
10th August 2010, 07:19
I agree RedeZra :)

The eyes are the windows to the soul or in this case no eyes no soul - EVERY thing else can be mechanically faked. Light / love / peace all vibrations that can be triggered in the brain and chakra's of the intended victim to appear real. Common problem with channelers that have yet to attain discernment of real and illusion, and that do not test the spirits. If they really did they may have picked up the true intent and stay away from channelling altogether.

"The eyes are just dark holes..."
this tells me that it's not a benevolent being
but a devious discarnate (or a robotic gray*) on the lookout
for it's chosen one
see to it that your son does not fall for it
but expel it in the Name of Jesus
these times are infested with discarnate entities in the world

* my addition

greybeard
10th August 2010, 08:59
As a four year old I had terrifying experiences.
I woke from a nightmare having seen chariots of fire in the sky, white Angels, dark ones in battle.
For weeks after this I was terrified to go to sleep but the visions reappeared, eyes open, awake or asleep, lights on light off there was no difference.
My parents considered getting a child psychiatrist, rare in those days, 60 years ago.
They must have prayed for me as all of a sudden the visions stopped but the ability to visualize was taken from me.
To the good there were no long lasting detriments.
How or why I saw what I saw I dont know, I had no knowledge of such things, never having been to church except for baptism.
Pre school my parents decided to take me to church, I had been baptized Catholic but my mum was of another faith so I wasn't taken earlier.
I lasted ten minutes and I was out of there as fast as my little legs would take me.
My reasoning was that if a God could allow His only Son to be crucified what hope was there for me?
I wanted none of it.
I know better now regarding God and the crucification.
God is Love and death just a doorway to go through.
So pilotsimon I hope your son is fully recovered from his experience, some youngsters are very sensitive to energy, good or otherwise.
Regards Chris

pilotsimone
11th August 2010, 03:42
delete post

Rimbaud
15th August 2010, 03:23
As a four year old I had terrifying experiences.
I woke from a nightmare having seen chariots of fire in the sky, white Angels, dark ones in battle.
For weeks after this I was terrified to go to sleep but the visions reappeared, eyes open, awake or asleep, lights on light off there was no difference.
My parents considered getting a child psychiatrist, rare in those days, 60 years ago.
They must have prayed for me as all of a sudden the visions stopped but the ability to visualize was taken from me.
To the good there were no long lasting detriments.
How or why I saw what I saw I dont know, I had no knowledge of such things, never having been to church except for baptism.
Pre school my parents decided to take me to church, I had been baptized Catholic but my mum was of another faith so I wasn't taken earlier.
I lasted ten minutes and I was out of there as fast as my little legs would take me.
My reasoning was that if a God could allow His only Son to be crucified what hope was there for me?
I wanted none of it.
I know better now regarding God and the crucification.
God is Love and death just a doorway to go through.
So pilotsimon I hope your son is fully recovered from his experience, some youngsters are very sensitive to energy, good or otherwise.
Regards Chris

Greybeard...your childhood experiences sound rather like William Blakes...who happens to be a personal hero of mine

Rimbaud