PDA

View Full Version : The Time May Be here

Mandala
18th May 2012, 02:17
We have heard for more than 2 years to prepare for an economic crash. We have been urged to buy food and water enough for 3 months.

Alex Jones reported: Since May 6th, nearly one billion dollars has been withdrawn from Greek banks. For a small nation like Greece, that is an absolutely catastrophic number.

For over 2 years we have been told "after a bank holiday", not sure which country's bank holiday.... but in the U.S. Memorial Day is coming up towards the end of May.(Bank

Holiday). It has also been reported to notice when Europe had runs on the bank, we would follow closely.

If you haven't yet prepared, now might be a good time to preparing. Better sooner than too late.

tTYwa5nKVIY

truth4me
18th May 2012, 02:38
always good to have water and canned food on hand.......

Maia Gabrial
18th May 2012, 15:03
Also, it's good to have food that you can cook over a fire because when the gas and electricity are forcefully shutdown, you can still eat....

Earth Angel
18th May 2012, 15:09
This is the long weekend here in Canada......Queen Victoria day.

For over 2 years we have been told "after a bank holiday", not sure which country's bank holiday.... but in the U.S. Memorial Day is coming up towards the end of May.(Bank

Holiday).

AlvaroKeops
18th May 2012, 15:44
Thanks Mandala for the video! that is indeed quite important. In fact here in Spain we are totally concern about the whole thing!...we are getting closer and closer to Greece's situation. Now we call the attention of all Europe, since we are one of the countries that could follow Greece soon! if that occurs, it will bring down pretty sure the whole Europe! this is because we are one of the biggest country here, our economy is big, nothing to see with Greece, unfortunately we would be too heavy when we fell, therefore the rest of Europe would be swept along by us,... probably followed by USA.
I let you the next link to read a bit more about it:

http://business.time.com/2012/05/01/why-we-should-worry-about-spains-economic-pain/

P.D. I would warn you all if such disaster happened, since it would occur first here!... so you would have the time to gather some water and canned food!!! :)

Best wishes!!!!!

The Truth Is In There
19th May 2012, 08:57
in germany many or most people seem to be perfectly unaware of the dire economic situation, let alone the "natural doom" or the environmental and food poisoning. none of the people i know are prepping, they'll all be unpleasantly surprised when the SHTF. they're laughing now, i'll be laughing then. i've come to see that a large part of humanity deserve what they're going to get and that it's pointless to give more than one warning to people who don't appreciate it. pearls before the swine. doom on!