PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Passive Resistance: The Intention Weapon and How To Use It

LouCypherGeraldo
19th May 2012, 03:51
Looking for a few good Jedi whom are unafraid of scuffing up their auras a tad in the quest to prevent 7 billion from dying at the hands of the New World Order.

RFgYT52__8Y

wynderer
19th May 2012, 12:31
well now -- here's a real idea from a real smart guy re something real that folks could do to stop what's going on --

it's not going to go over so well w/all the newagers/lovers of channelers here, tho, LouCG -- but i'll give it a bump

Rantaak
20th May 2012, 04:27
Why would I want to prevent 7 billion people from dying?

Avocadess
20th May 2012, 19:05
Rantaak: All 7 billion were going to die within 100 years plus or minus anyhow -- but dying by natural causes and dying by being murdered are two very different things -- even if that murder is so insidious as it is currently playing out, causing everything from cancer to autism to a myriad of autoimmune diseases (with processed foods, foods fried in the worst oils possible, artificial flavors, dyes, chemicals and GMO ingredients in foods; vaccinations of many kinds; and more); proliferation of heroin shipped in c/o the CIA, pesticides in foods; fluoride added to municipal waters (which when combined in chemical reaction with chlorine becomes a whole new kind of health hazard) -- the slower, more painful deaths -- to outright killings in wars.

Add to that the hideousness of their PROFITING on killing us with pharmaceuticals and those things mentioned above and this shows that such people are psychopaths as well as murderers.

I don't know about you, but to me being truly free means being free to live in health, eating healthy food, pure untainted water (preferably from springs), and on an Earth that is not abused by the people who occupy it.

Those who want to kill 7 billion have no interest in your or my freedom or health and happiness.

Rantaak
20th May 2012, 20:46
To me, being truly free means dying.

That should clear up any confusion about my previous statement.

LouCypherGeraldo
21st May 2012, 17:19
Project Update:

First, here are some reactions from my "Jedi" that have signed on to undertake this operation and what they currently think of the INTENTION on the table to launch into the heart of darkness:

From Jedi Annette: "Also, from my personal viewpoint, I also love your affirmation because it is so compassionate, but very strong."

From Jedi Zach: "I happened to be listening to a show with a caller calling in and talking to a priest he asked if it was apropriate to pray for the fallen angels in the hopes that they might turn back to good, and the priest said that it was heresy to pray for the fallen angels since they had already made their choice against God. Your idea is unorthodox and considered heresy by the Catholic Church, so it would probably be a good idea!"

From Jedi Bo: "You, Sir, have a mean streak."

From Jedi Lynn: "I happen to love your idea-and think we have found the Intention :) Take 'em by surprise."

I've created a group on planet.infowars.com called Psi-Ops Jedi. You can join the group there or just email me with your desire to join in this undertaking at monty@bluefalconpress.com

Passive Resistance Cubed: Building the Psychick Smart Bomb

21 May 2012

Infowars.com has a lead article up today which I feel is counterproductive to be circulating. It is titled "Mankind Is Screwed." The thesis is that humanity across the board right now are nothing more than infantile children looking for a big daddy to relieve them of the responsibility of making decisions for themselves. Of course, the big daddy role is being played by political criminals like Obama and other heads of the criminal State all over the world. Viewpoints like this merely serve to further reinforce the systemic learned helplessness which is running rango in pockets of this movement. It serves only to "prove" that there is, in fact, no hope to be found here and we're all doomed anyway so why resist.

Balderdash. It is always darkest before dawn. Hold the line. We will prevail.

How do I make such a bold assertion? Why in the experience I'm having with my planet.infowars.com group: Psi-Ops Jedi. We're eleven strong now. And the people that have come to me and joined in the vision I've floated bring some powerhouse juju to this operation. This support has "magically" materialized with almost no promotion efforts on my part and these key members all have well developed webs of influence that are already very in tune with the spirit of what I am bringing to the table as a mission for us to work on. My insight is that the future belongs to an Unconditionally Free Humanity. This means a future where all OFFICIAL COERCION has been eliminated. That means the State has been thrown on the trash heap of history and all "governments" as well. What is destined to replace the criminal plutocracy of the State is the "voluntarist society." A voluntary society, not one that is forced upon us by the barrel of a gun.

This little unothodox operation I have proposed is effortlessly growing. It resonates. It is aided by the weight of the universe itself because the goal serves exactly the direction which the universe has designs for humanity to move towards. The New World Order is moving against the natural flow of the universe. The Jedi are not. So that alone will give us tremendous advantage against the seemingly monolithic wall of opposition posed by the New World Order. I don't care how many evil demons and gods they've aligned to their cause, the universe at large has deemed that the future is Unconditional Liberty for mankind, not slavery, genocide, and full-spectrum tyranny. So, in effect, they've lost the war already.

Now, just a little news on our developmental front: I've been most concerned about what shape our first salvo should take, what exactly the nature of the intention should be to wreak the most beneficial havoc among the minions of the enemy camp. Well, it hit me last night like a bolt of lightning from God. It's awesome. I am not going to circulate the actual details of the intention's content to the general readership here because I believe in OPSEC (operational security). I do not want the enemy minions getting early warning of what's coming. Only Jedi will be in the know as the the contents of the intention. And I ask the Jedi to keep this information close hold. Spread the word of what we are doing, just don't give up the applecart. There's a reason why we have sayings like "Loose lips sink ships."

A lot of my readers and viewers already know my background but a lot of the newcomers do not. I am a member of Army Special Forces, the green berets, on the National Guard side of the house. Our specialty is unconventional warfare and at its core that mission revolves around the care and feeding of resistance movements. Is there a resistance movement afoot in Amerika today? You bet there is.

I have one major wish for the resistance here in Amerika; that this resistance uses tools and weapons which don't necessitate falling back on the usual suspects: bombs, bullets and bloodshed (B3). That's been the mad ape way of doing business all throughout our history and we are in a period now when we must act like human beings, not crazy chimpanzees. We have other tools available to us and the power of human intention is probably one of the most potent.

As an unconventional warrior, I see our most effective strategy should be in fostering what we call in the ranks RED-ON-RED ACTION. This is the science and art of sewing discord and chaos among an enemy which inspires the enemy to attack itself. We use their own natural paranoia and suspicious natures against them. Right now they are unified against us. They are using divide and conquer against us. That table needs to be turned.

I'm also a writer and I wrote for the series which created the action-adventure genre: The Executioner series by Don Pendleton. Mack Bolan was the character and he was a Vietnam sniper which declared a one man war on the Sicilian Mafia for killing his family. As the series developed, Bolan used this Red-On-Red concept a lot. He would pose as a mafia enforcer, a member of the elite Mafia corps known as the Black Aces. He'd move inside a target family and then got one faction in the power structure believing that the other elements were about to stage a coup or were working to overthrow the family in some way and thus sparked them into killing each other. It was awesome how he'd smoothly exploit their natural paranoia for each other and use that as a weapon to efficiently wipe them out with.

So I am saying that the intention I currently have on the table for the rest of the Jedi to approve and rally behind will exploit this concept of red-on-red action. It will, if successfully launched, turn them against their own prime directive.

Again, the whole strength of our approach is that our weapon requires neither being close to our targets nor being close to each other. It fosters decentralization, a great strength for a resistance organization to have, and it completely renders their rings of security utterly irrelevant. Demonic protection or Blackwater protection -- it don't matter one hoot. The energy of focused consciousness is everywhere all at once. They can't defend against an intention weapon. That's the facts, Jack.

Victory lies in knowing we will prevail. Focus on that. That's all I've got. Out here.

The Psi-Ops Jedi are looking for a few good women and men to operate deep behind the metaphysical lines and bring the fight right into the skulls of the enemy camp. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

LouCypherGeraldo
21st May 2012, 18:38
39ueDT2eGs4

The video version of the above article.

=[Post Update]=

Some oldies but goodies...
P5oRNaTLuIY

JSDyeQRRIQI

LouCypherGeraldo
21st May 2012, 18:54
One of my videos that's just for fun....

HeQQ-SrFSc8

LouCypherGeraldo
24th May 2012, 15:25
###DRAKE ALERT!!###

Hey All;

Just a quick note: I was briefly on SGT Rutledge's Oathkeepers In America on TFN radio. The controversial entity known as DRAKE made an appearance and ended up being on for over an hour. I was fortunate to be there for this in real time.

I just want to urge real caution about this guy. My problem is this: Before every major military operation in history, some kind of deception plan is executed to keep enemy intelligence from figuring out what the real plan is. Right now, if we were looking at the Federal Government the way an intel analyst looks at a foreign military, we would be drawing the conclusion that the feds are ramping up for something huge. It seems to be some kind of round up operation coinciding with some kind of major ground conflict. They have put all their pieces in place which give us an idea of the nature of this op: NDAA, HR 347, the standby activation of the FEMA camps, the reeducation camp revelations pertaining to the new field manual on internee operations. Not to mention the huge acquisitions of ammunition they've been buying and stockpiling. Connect the dots. And just in time for all of this, here comes DRAKE -- oh, don't be alarmed! These preparations are for the big roundup of the NWO players. They're going to fix all of this and we can all get back to sitting around the camp fire singing kumbayha. Give me a break.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

My point is: Drake is EXACTLY the kind of deception operation they'd be running right now to bait and switch us into a false sense of security.

Hold the line. The cavalry only comes to the rescue in the movies.

modwiz
24th May 2012, 15:38
###DRAKE ALERT!!###

Hey All;

Just a quick note: I was briefly on SGT Rutledge's Oathkeepers In America on TFN radio. The controversial entity known as DRAKE made an appearance and ended up being on for over an hour. I was fortunate to be there for this in real time.

I just want to urge real caution about this guy. My problem is this: Before every major military operation in history, some kind of deception plan is executed to keep enemy intelligence from figuring out what the real plan is. Right now, if we were looking at the Federal Government the way an intel analyst looks at a foreign military, we would be drawing the conclusion that the feds are ramping up for something huge. It seems to be some kind of round up operation coinciding with some kind of major ground conflict. They have put all their pieces in place which give us an idea of the nature of this op: NDAA, HR 347, the standby activation of the FEMA camps, the reeducation camp revelations pertaining to the new field manual on internee operations. Not to mention the huge acquisitions of ammunition they've been buying and stockpiling. Connect the dots. And just in time for all of this, here comes DRAKE -- oh, don't be alarmed! These preparations are for the big roundup of the NWO players. They're going to fix all of this and we can all get back to sitting around the camp fire singing kumbayha. Give me a break.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

My point is: Drake is EXACTLY the kind of deception operation they'd be running right now to bait and switch us into a false sense of security.

Hold the line. The cavalry only comes to the rescue in the movies.

Calvary has helped create decisive victories in many battles throughout the centuries. Saying that the cavalry arrives only in movies, is defeatist in the kindest way of putting it.

LouCypherGeraldo
30th May 2012, 02:57
The Intention Protocol is ready. Let's see what you've got. http://bluefalconpress.com/content1/IntentionUsageProtocol1.pdf

=[Post Update]=

The concept of this operation was designed by me. When you truly reflect on what we're aiming to do here, you will see that it is the worst thing we could be doing to them right now. I've got people standing up all over the world to join in this. I dare you to do the same.

=[Post Update]=

Yeah, the cavalry is here. WE are the cavalry, ALL OF US who take action and do something.