PDA

View Full Version : Awen Command

The One
19th May 2012, 07:00
Just what is Awen command i notice they are slagging off the forums.Check it out below

There is a huge back bighting & bitching contest going on amongst the New Age Cult Members especially on the once respectable Truth forum now turned [sic] dis-info forum known as project Avalon (pa) – (Afalon being the correct spelling btw).

These New Ages from pa who are nothing more than a cancer in the eyes of the Truth movement also have their home grown pompous condescending shills which have now spilled over & opened another two nigh on identical forums but under the disguise of sovereign while showing their plastic hatred for the parent forum. A classic PSYOP tactic. Divide ‘n’ Conquer
Also notice how they hide behind various country flags, but havn’t really bothered or they are too ignorant to care to learn the correct terminology for that country. Sore thumb comes to mind.

Anyway my dear ones (rolls eyes), the reason for this blog is to silence the schoolgirl noise being made by the New Age Cult that has been spared on by non other than the self promoted reincarnated Edgar Cayce himself, but most people know him as the money making New Age fantasist Guru David Wilcox aka Lies better than a Persian Rug.

Those who worship/follow DW are falling over themselves over his brand new buddy who has promised to save the people within a matter of days, but refuses to Identity himself or be questioned in secret under the blankets by the experts or to give one shred of evidence to made up claim. Oops sorry that deadline has gone, its now been put back to another 30-45 days. More like the carrot strapped to the head type of days.

http://awencommand.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/david-wilcox-drake-picture/

Seikou-Kishi
25th May 2012, 02:33
I don't think anybody at your forum hates Avalon. That he would even take objection to the spelling of the forum name here illustrates the general tenor of his argument. Probably more an axe to grind than a substantive problem with any of the three forums.

RMorgan
25th May 2012, 02:46
Hey mate,

Don´t worry about it.

His/Her blog is terribly ugly as well. :)

Cheers,

Raf.

Maia Gabrial
26th May 2012, 01:49
A shrill shill....

Maia Gabrial
27th May 2012, 19:22
I dare this guy to say something nice about us now....

Star Tsar
27th May 2012, 19:58
It is now a protected blog...

doodah
27th May 2012, 20:09
Just what is Awen command i notice they are slagging off the forums.Check it out below

Mods, please note: The One does not make it clear that all the rest of his post is actually a quote of the entire article from Awen Command. This part:

There is a huge back bighting & bitching contest going on amongst the New Age Cult Members especially on the once respectable Truth forum now turned [sic] dis-info forum known as project Avalon (pa) – (Afalon being the correct spelling btw).

These New Ages from pa who are nothing more than a cancer in the eyes of the Truth movement also have their home grown pompous condescending shills which have now spilled over & opened another two nigh on identical forums but under the disguise of sovereign while showing their plastic hatred for the parent forum. A classic PSYOP tactic. Divide ‘n’ Conquer
Also notice how they hide behind various country flags, but havn’t really bothered or they are too ignorant to care to learn the correct terminology for that country. Sore thumb comes to mind.

Anyway my dear ones (rolls eyes), the reason for this blog is to silence the schoolgirl noise being made by the New Age Cult that has been spared on by non other than the self promoted reincarnated Edgar Cayce himself, but most people know him as the money making New Age fantasist Guru David Wilcox aka Lies better than a Persian Rug.

Those who worship/follow DW are falling over themselves over his brand new buddy who has promised to save the people within a matter of days, but refuses to Identity himself or be questioned in secret under the blankets by the experts or to give one shred of evidence to made up claim. Oops sorry that deadline has gone, its now been put back to another 30-45 days. More like the carrot strapped to the head type of days.

http://awencommand.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/david-wilcox-drake-picture/

Included was a photo from the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," which took place in an insane asylum, with David's head photoshopped in.

This One wonders why this was posted on Avalon at all. It's not like we need to know of every website that's bashing Avalon. We've got enough work to do just keeping our heads on straight these days.

Peace,
~ Doodah

ThePythonicCow
28th May 2012, 02:35

Mods, please note: The One does not make it clear that all the rest of his post is actually a quote of the entire article from Awen Command. This part:
Noted ... I just indented the quoted part of the opening post of this thread, to make its quoted status more obvious.

This One wonders why this was posted on Avalon at all. It's not like we need to know of every website that's bashing Avalon. We've got enough work to do just keeping our heads on straight these days.
This Admin wonders the same thing :).