PDA

View Full Version : Global intention for may 20, 2012 to dissolve the matrix

Avocadess
20th May 2012, 01:26
LET'S DISSOLVE THE MATRIX...!

GLOBAL MEDITATION (and/or) INTENTION (and/or) PRAYER set for
SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2012 at 8:30 p.m. Central Time

(3:30 p.m. in Hawaii; 6:30 p.m. Pacific time, 7:30 p.m. Mountain, 9:30 p.m. Eastern -- and more time zones around the world listed at the link below):

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/

If we have at least 114,000 to 144,000 people doing this it will have incredible impact. Please join in if this resonates with you. Together we DO make a difference!

May 20-22, 2012 may also be a great time to spend extra time with Nature and "within" with a strong connection to Inner Peace and Love while spending less time focusing on the voices all around that attempt to trigger fear mode. I'm picking up on these dates both because of the NATO summit in Chicago and the Timewave Zero (a la Terence McKenna) seem to indicate this as a sort of "hot spot" in time.

Have the best day EVER..!!

Avocadess

Kindred
20th May 2012, 01:57
Yes... I'm aware of this! Here on the East coast it will happen at 9:30pm (7:30 pm at Mt. Shasta) I will be focusing on Unity, Peace and Love for Earth, and all her inhabitants!

Let Peace, Joy and Love Reign Supreme

marielle
20th May 2012, 02:57
Count me in! Thank you :)

GlassSteagallfan
20th May 2012, 04:36
Here is a video that explains the 'intention' passive weapon. It is also posted at Fun With Passive Resistance: The Intention Weapon and How To Use It (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45341-Fun-With-Passive-Resistance-The-Intention-Weapon-and-How-To-Use-It)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFgYT52__8Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFgYT52__8Y

mountain_jim
20th May 2012, 15:35
Have a 'date' with my partner to BE outside in a mountain meadow as the fireflies rise up in the twinkling twilight, for this meditation/intention event. :angel:

foreverfan
20th May 2012, 15:55
Sounds like fun. I don't expect anything to happen but what the heck. It can't hurt either since everybody already thinks I'm nuts.

Lifebringer
20th May 2012, 16:11
I will focus on revealing all the truth. Hey did you guys know that Bush/Cheney were convicted of war crimes in Hawaii?
The case is supposed to go to the Hague world court, do you think the backers of Hitler will try and escape to South America and live out the rest of their corrupt and evil lives? I understand Papa Bush bought about 20,000 acres of prime land to turn into a compound and escape the radio active areas in the Northern Hemisphere. I will focus on Divine intervention to apprehend these greedy corrupt 1%ers of evil intent, and serve them their just deserts. It's not just them, the Koch brothers and others of that ilk, must be held accountable by the people of the world, withwhom they have caused such a hellish existance around the world. The world court must step up and do this, or they aren't worth all the billions that have held them in that position for decades. What's the sense in having it, if the crooks are allowed to jump a plane and land in some island resort area, or South American jungle compound, to plot their next dastardly deed, like witholding water or food?

Just saying... I will focus on karmetic Divine Universal Intervention to rid this planet of this type of human being. This planet and it's people of God's creation have had enough!
9:30 on the East Coast, be there.

Avocadess
20th May 2012, 16:35
Lifebringer: I did not hear of Bush and Cheney being convicted of war crimes in Hawaii but in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

"A solid case for the prosecution of Bush, Blair, Rumsfeld, Cheney, their legal counsel and others, for war crimes, crimes against the peace, torture, and crimes against humanity has been established at the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal with a guilty verdict on day 5 of the third major session of the Tribunal" --

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&;;code=20120512&articleId=30816

A video I made today for the GLOBAL INTENTION -- for May 20 through June 10, 2012. I tried to make the video in such a way that it speaks to people who have been unaware of the power of intention and/or the dark cabal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRFpOp-TiI

Kimberley
20th May 2012, 16:42
Much love to us all...Nice to see you Avocadess!

Here is your video embedded....

gnRFpOp-TiI

Rantaak
20th May 2012, 17:12
Props to you for investigating McKenna's Timewave!

I am in Sedona and will be partaking in a ceremony today, followed by a workshop with Drunvalo Melchizedek.

I'm very excited to see where this is all leading :-)

Kimberley
20th May 2012, 17:20

‎" What is so special about this time and this place in human history? Look not to the tragedies only, but to where all seems to be well. The human eye is taught to see the darkness and to make extraordinary honoring of 'what is wrong'. Yes, most certainly. But let it also be known what is so very right.

'Very well', you say, 'but how does one do that? Where does one look to find all right?' Begin with yourselves. Take inventory, but not as you have done in your lives, not to find where more is needed or less has seemed to become essential. But look to where, at this moment, all is well. Dare to do that. And when your eyes have become accustomed to the Light, then allow your gaze to wander to further places and different circumstances.

This is not a call to New Age Pollyannaism. It is a call to balance."

Emmanuel and Pat Rodegast

Chester
20th May 2012, 17:23
Yes... I'm aware of this! Here on the East coast it will happen at 9:30pm (4:30 pm at Mt. Shasta) I will be focusing on Unity, Peace and Love for Earth, and all her inhabitants!

Let Peace, Joy and Love Reign Supreme

6:30 at Mount Shasta

Earth Angel
20th May 2012, 17:28
Im in and Im spreading the word as much as possible.......facebook etc.......not a lot of feedback but as I say, if we get 4 people to say yes and they get 4 people each, eventually we can have one hell of a party and change this world for the better........keep reaching out , there's hours to go yet we can still get loads of people on board

Kimberley
20th May 2012, 17:48
Earth Angel let me reassure you and all that there are thousands if not millions that are aware of all this... google "may 20 meditation" or "may 20 eclipse meditation" to find a group that suits you...I too am doing my part letting others know...yes the more the merrier :-)

:grouphug:

Im in and Im spreading the word as much as possible.......facebook etc.......not a lot of feedback but as I say, if we get 4 people to say yes and they get 4 people each, eventually we can have one hell of a party and change this world for the better........keep reaching out , there's hours to go yet we can still get loads of people on board

Phoenix1304
20th May 2012, 18:25
2.30am in UK. I'll set the clock.

Wind
20th May 2012, 22:42
I will be joining the meditation too! Only three hours left now, right?

Pane Andov also wishes that everyone would join the meditation today.

I wonder if something magnificent will actually happen? Let us manifest the reality we want!

:wizard:

truth4me
20th May 2012, 23:20
i'm in as well...

applecrusher1992
20th May 2012, 23:45
I am in also

UnrealDreams
21st May 2012, 01:34
I'm loving this idea!!

DcOFIk1sYoA

foreverfan
21st May 2012, 23:24
Ok... It's Monday.... I forgot. Did I mess up everything?

Earth Angel
21st May 2012, 23:41
yes you did, we were one person short, now everything is messed up............:laugh:

Ok... It's Monday.... I forgot. Did I mess up everything?

Avocadess
23rd May 2012, 22:31
How could such a cute kitty mess up ANYTHING?!! =) I actually missed the time myself -- as someone going through a MAJOR freakout called me at 7:00 p.m. and the conversation went on for hours so that the next time I looked at the clock it was after 10:00 p.m.!! (Came to find out later that the REAL reason for the freakout was that his girlfriend had just broken up with him. But now she's back and he's a happy man again, haha.)

I felt okay about missing the exact time because of my perspective (which I shared on the video) that any time of day to focus intention for our world to be "set right" and living in harmony with nature and people being free is a good time to do it -- and it can't help but be beneficial.

I also believe it would be tres helpful to continue to do this daily until June 10th, just because it is such an intense time for us galactically now, by all indications.

Does anyone know if I can change the name of the topic to this thread? I should have put May 20-June 10, 2012 but failed to do so!