PDA

View Full Version : Becoming what we desire

Unified Serenity
20th May 2012, 03:49
This is an interesting video about why we lack, why we don't achieve, and how it's one of the most powerful secrets. There is a lot of truth in this, and something it brought to my mind was the power of unity.

Agreement is powerful. Agreement equals a goal. The secret family lineage agrees to a very powerful goal and they work towards it with singular focus. They will sacrifice whatever is needed to achieve it, and they have no alliances outside of their family. They create power structures.

How can we create a better world when we cannot even agree about freedom? Some think we need a big government controlling us. Some, like me believe the least amount of control and government is best because we are self correcting locally. Can we possibly fight such a well focused foe so determined to control us?

tgGBcSp4Huo

Setting your mind with total focus and belief is the secret to magick. It's how creation law magick works. I will focus on this as I have not in a few years. Focusing on one goal with complete dedication to it. I know it works, but we are so distracted by many things. Now, I will have to choose what to focus my attention upon.