PDA

View Full Version : The Drake Plan= The Civil War Scenario.

UnrealDreams
23rd May 2012, 03:40
Heaven knows there are enough topics around here on Drake, but I have a new take that I haven't heard yet, so here it goes.

I am aware of the plan by Drake and the 'whitehats', or good guys at the Pentagon. So, envision the 'plan' starts to take shape.

I'm letting everyone know upfront that this is not a favorable scenario. This is not my focus, or intention.............it's just what my gut is telling me about 'Drake's plan'. My only focus for this world is Peace and Love for everyone. We won't all agree on this, but can we please have a civilized discussion?

Obama, Geitner, Bush jr, Bush Sr, Condoleeza, Hillary, Bill Clinton, the Rockefellers etc, etc, etc. would be hauled away to a secret prison. The 'white hats' would sieze control of the Pentagon, White House, and Congress.

The 'mainstream' press around the world would declare America 'highjacked'. The internet would be shut down to oppress the truth. World opinion would be that something needs to be done to restore democracy in America.

The UN Security Council and NATO would declare an emergency meeting and decide that democracy has been interfered with by the jailing of our elected leaders and declare that the entire resources of the world must be committed to rooting out the 'terrorists' that have taken over the USA. The 'white hats' would be denied a seat on the council.

All the nations of the UN and NATO would begin a massive invasion to free America from these 'terrorists'. The first plan of action would be to distrupt power supply and transportation. ALL major power plants in populated areas would be bombed, including nuclear. Many landmarks, including the Golden Gate and Brooklyn bridge, would be bombed to limit travel.

UN and NATO troops would sieze control of several major cities and by chance have plenty of prisons, and FEMA camps to imprison the population. Anyone who would resist troops would be shot on contact. Local police forces would choose sides, intensifying the war.

Of course I don't want these things to happen. My family is in the USA. I love that country. Is this 'plan' just a 'plan B' by the elites to get out of Dodge and achieve their mass depopulation goals before the end of 2012?

The above scenario is bad enough, but what if the 'white hats' are really on the other side? What if, instead of arresting the corrupt leaders of the USA, they were simply removing the elite and their families from the USA so they could destroy it?
Do we really want Drake's plan to come to fruition?
Even if the 'white hats' have the best intentions?
Be careful of what you wish for.
Please someone advise me of a scenario where the Elite would just curl up and surrender, and not fight back with the UN and NATO armies that they control.

tenacity1
23rd May 2012, 03:58
good points.. MY biggest concern reagrding Drake is this.. what if it's just another pys ops to get us all to war with each other so the new world order can come in the back door as it were. It's a chess games with us as pawns . I'm still not going to place my hope in things outside of myself.. I've survived so very much that my trust is placed where I know it will reap benefits .I trust God, myself and my close friends.. love all yet am not that willing to trust online as it doesn't provide the face to face.. I see the whole "net" as a huge spiders web of data collection for the powerful Isolate them behind a screen and they'll never see what's coming. I trust my gut and while at first it suggested perhaps Drake was for real.. now my gut says.. be watchful, wary and take care of your won without fear.. help others where you can but don't look at tomorrow. Do you know why it's called the present? as someone once said because it's a gift. Be here now.. work on making your own communties better and stop wasting time dissecting the world.. Live it don't talk about it. Just my two cents.. UNReal I appreciate the post

Avocadess
23rd May 2012, 04:32
I'll tell you why Drake doesn't scare me: because when a person is speaking so much truth, that is to me like someone switching on a light bulb. When the light is switched on, the darkness and ignorance decrease. Immediately.

I hear a lot of wild speculations (such as the first post in this thread) and to me that is all that is, is speculation. I would not expect Rockefeller, et al. to be taken to "secret prisons" and have never heard anyone elude to this as a part of the plan, and in fact that is diametrically opposed to the whole reason these people need to be taken down -- because they are all about keeping things secret, which is not a good thing.

And as Drake pointed out, we don't NEED to keep things secret. I know a lot of people have a hard time wrapping their heads around that, but that is (I think) just because we have been for so long programmed to "believe in" worst case scenarios, deception, wars, etc., etc. But in fact I truly believe that at LEAST 80% of the world's population is NOT naturally war-like and uncooperative. We really CAN have a cooperative world -- although this does indeed require relieving of their posts (and being tried for their crimes) some of the insane and psychopathic controllers who have been firmly ensconced into their positions for quite some time.

The mainstream press would not declare America hijacked. It HAS been hijacked for generations -- and will be FREED to report the truth.

I don't really want to sit here and methodically knock down every scenario you mentioned, but would just like to add that the part that worries me is that people have become so disconnected with making their own decisions. Actually in many cases (most cases perhaps) people have been brought up by parents that have been programmed to program their kids to OBEY. What part of obeying requires a person to use their common sense and discrimination? Answer: None.

I don't believe all these top dogs could be taken down just to set in new ruling elite types. And I do believe that we are getting some assistance from ETs and/or EDs.

Update: There is one thing I should add. I do not believe obedience is always a bad thing. I obey the Holy Spirit in my own life ever since receiving it (the Holy Spirit) nearly 30 years ago. I'm not saying I'm a perfect person. Far, far from it. I am saying, however, that I do believe in such a thing -- known as the Holy Spirit in Christianity and different terms in different cultures -- which is kind of like the opposite of being possessed by demons. (NOTE: Yes, I know that many who read this will now think I am certifiably crazy, but that's fine. It is my Truth.)

UnrealDreams
23rd May 2012, 04:41
The mainstream press would not declare American hijacked. It HAS been hijacked for generations -- and will be FREED to report the truth.

That would be the best case scenario. But, when you look at who controls the press, it seems highly unlikely.

I don't really want to sit here and methodically knock down every scenario you mentioned..
But, that is the whole purpose of this thread. To have an intelligent discussion on exactly under which scenario the Elite are going to lay down and give up.

I do believe that we are getting some assistance from ETs and/or EDs.
I hope so. I believe Einstein when he said that a problem cannot be fixed with the same consciousness that created the problem. The only way out in that scenario is ED help, or a collective raising of our human consciousness.

tenacity1
23rd May 2012, 04:57
just my last two cents today.. I think we have to be wary of what the elites are doing because of the chess game scenario with us as pawns. That is not to say we shouldn't keep an open mind. I so wish Drake etc and all could be real.. Cause God only knows we need hope.. Yet, because I've nt seen many men in suits/ties and uniforms do good things for the people.. my jury is out on this till I see some hard evidence..
It's obvious the powerful will do their best to kill hope and that, for me, is the stuff I'm watching. One thing.. if it promotes hope when folks really need it.. could that need be used to turn us towards something that could squash us? Sure, but we could be squashed walking in front of a bus tomorrow. Who knows.. Once again my old disc jockey genes comes out as Iris Dement says "I choose to let the mystery be." for now. I wish you all peace and love brothers and sisters

modwiz
23rd May 2012, 05:02
I wish you all the best with this thread UD. May civility prevail. I do not resonate with your OP and feel the best way for me to respond is to move along.

Mu2143
23rd May 2012, 05:56
Order out of Chaos any plan that supports WAR support the interrest of the real controllers!!!

Here is the real problem and solution

As spiritual people (and YOU get to define that…we do not follow or prescribe dogma), there is a way out of the oscillating EMP fields (like HAARP—you did your homework on this, didn’t you?) and black magic spells woven over this planetary matrix. There is a Higher Power (Force, ONE-ness, or Creator, God…The Father…) which, if properly engaged, can not only withstand, but overthrow their designs. This is where you—me—everyone reading this (and PLEASE circulate this post wherever you can) get to TAKE BACK OUR POWER! We are all creators, we are all part of the Universal ONE-nes…the “I AM”), and we are each potentially “LIght Warriors” (that is a real term, not some nice jargon wielded by weak, ineffectual wanna-be’s). Ascension is 100% voluntary—ride the tiger, or be eaten by the lizards.
http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/spiritual-warfare-game-on/

Mu2143
23rd May 2012, 06:04
This is what i'm reading

I don't beLIEve all these top dogs could be taken down just to set in new ruling elite types. And I do beLIEve that we are getting some assistance from ETs and/or EDs.
-----------------------
Update Post
So I don't sound confusing is that we are getting spiritual help and guidance. Any help from ET/ED that are pussing for a WAR is not helping us , but steering us in to our own graves.

UnrealDreams
23rd May 2012, 06:16
Order out of Chaos any plan that supports WAR support the interrest of the real controllers!!!

Here is the real problem and solution

As spiritual people (and YOU get to define that…we do not follow or prescribe dogma), there is a way out of the oscillating EMP fields (like HAARP—you did your homework on this, didn’t you?) and black magic spells woven over this planetary matrix. There is a Higher Power (Force, ONE-ness, or Creator, God…The Father…) which, if properly engaged, can not only withstand, but overthrow their designs. This is where you—me—everyone reading this (and PLEASE circulate this post wherever you can) get to TAKE BACK OUR POWER! We are all creators, we are all part of the Universal ONE-nes…the “I AM”), and we are each potentially “LIght Warriors” (that is a real term, not some nice jargon wielded by weak, ineffectual wanna-be’s). Ascension is 100% voluntary—ride the tiger, or be eaten by the lizards.
http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/spiritual-warfare-game-on/

Thanks for the link to the Duncan O'Finioan blog. That is an interesting read and another aspect of this that should not be overlooked. By letting the white hats take care of things, we aren't doing what we need to do.

araucaria
23rd May 2012, 11:06
just my last two cents today.. I think we have to be wary of what the elites are doing because of the chess game scenario with us as pawns. That is not to say we shouldn't keep an open mind. I so wish Drake etc and all could be real.. Cause God only knows we need hope.. Yet, because I've nt seen many men in suits/ties and uniforms do good things for the people.. my jury is out on this till I see some hard evidence..
It's obvious the powerful will do their best to kill hope and that, for me, is the stuff I'm watching. One thing.. if it promotes hope when folks really need it.. could that need be used to turn us towards something that could squash us? Sure, but we could be squashed walking in front of a bus tomorrow. Who knows.. Once again my old disc jockey genes comes out as Iris Dement says "I choose to let the mystery be." for now. I wish you all peace and love brothers and sisters

The neat thing about the chess analogy is that pawns can become queens. When you have several queens on the board, you become unstoppable.

Another neat thing about the chess analogy is that no one but kids will carry on when checkmate is clearly a couple of moves away. We are dealing with cosmic kids.

Yet another neat thing about the chess analogy (like many other games) is that all-out attack that fails to deliver the goods often leads to a lethal counterstroke (cf Chelsea).

grannyfranny100
23rd May 2012, 21:27
Avocadess. Your viewpoint seems to be tied up with the verb believe. You criticizes others as.."programmed to "believe in" worst case scenario." Then more belief stuff, "I don't believe all these top dogs could be taken down just to set in new ruling elite types. And I do believe that we are getting some assistance from ETs and/or EDs" and "But in fact I truly believe that at LEAST 80% of the world's population is NOT naturally war-like and uncooperative."

Plus I find it disturbing that you state,...."Drake doesn't scare me: because when a person is speaking so much truth..." but you do not explain what truth he is speaking.

You put down UnrealDreams hypothesis, scenarios he/she hopes are not correct, by calling it "wild speculations," yet we are suppose to accept your viewpoint as some unexplained truth because it is your belief and you have accepted the Holy Spirit. I think you owe UnrealDreams an apology.

foreverfan
23rd May 2012, 22:09
Well... If the military is on board... I doubt the world could do anything about it.

The Kitten's up for anything.

karelia
23rd May 2012, 23:36
The thing is, there are so many possible scenarios. About as many as there are speculations. The one thing I'm totally missing in all this is the speculation that takes us out of 3D. Like, the main players of the cabal are arrested and put somewhere without the possibility of communication. How does that affect the global consciousness grid??? Sure, they are bound to have means to communicate telepathically or some such, but that's limited, even for them, especially for anyone below the highest level. That means the fear factor will be reduced tremendously for the entire planet within a day. That in turn allows a lot of people to actually wake up because they are no longer in the claws of fear.

There is a distinct possibility that once something happens, be it arrests or whatever, that the Third Power steps in. Gods know they've been waiting long enough.

There is also the possibility that what with planetary alignments taking place etc that the PTW collectively wake up with a conscience. Imagine that!

One day, many thousands of years ago, the grid tipped in favour of the dark side. How about the idea that the grid has just tipped back in favour of the light side? Is it so difficult to imagine? I think not.

UnrealDreams
24th May 2012, 01:12
The thing is, there are so many possible scenarios. About as many as there are speculations. The one thing I'm totally missing in all this is the speculation that takes us out of 3D. Like, the main players of the cabal are arrested and put somewhere without the possibility of communication. How does that affect the global consciousness grid??? Sure, they are bound to have means to communicate telepathically or some such, but that's limited, even for them, especially for anyone below the highest level. That means the fear factor will be reduced tremendously for the entire planet within a day. That in turn allows a lot of people to actually wake up because they are no longer in the claws of fear.

There is a distinct possibility that once something happens, be it arrests or whatever, that the Third Power steps in. Gods know they've been waiting long enough.

There is also the possibility that what with planetary alignments taking place etc that the PTW collectively wake up with a conscience. Imagine that!

One day, many thousands of years ago, the grid tipped in favour of the dark side. How about the idea that the grid has just tipped back in favour of the light side? Is it so difficult to imagine? I think not.

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. How do we ever get to a "Golden Age"?

With the level of control on this planet, it has got to be outside influences(ET/ED) or a consciousness shift.

Attempting to take down the rulers of the world by using one military power doesn't seem feasible. They control 90%+ of all governments. They control 90%+ of the media. They have used those two devices to create war whenever, and wherever they want to. To me, the Drake plan is just another excuse for them to kill.

I'd be thrilled if they could arrest the most influential criminals in the world and make them accountable for their crimes. I'm just trying to find a scenario in which the Elite doesn't respond to this plan with military force. Unless they try to arrest all elite everywhere on the planet. Is that feasible?

tenacity1
24th May 2012, 03:06
here's the thing.. when we look for heros we fail to be the change we want to see. I think so much of what is going on is to keep us discussing and not doing.. Yes, I'll be called simple.I've been called worse. Peace

deridan
24th May 2012, 03:31
if the military is onboard...?, the military is the world, one cannot separate it from the people, it is the people,....military is only a manifestation of our aspect as whole.

like the Einstein thing.
drake's plan does seem to tip that way. i used to recognize an element such as this in alex collier too.
but...it is dangerous, it is people looking outside themselves for events to happen.

but drako and alex are in a way right, but in technique wrong.
what needs to change is the CONSCIOUSNESS of how we expect things to be.
from alex for instance...: "should we expect to pay to live on our own planet?"

...otherwise all fears are unjust, merely a circling while the consciousness of things as they are just perpetuate the *#$%