PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones deception? Prove me wrong!

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 22:18
Hi Guys,

Mr William Cooper (deceased) expresses all that my intuition says.
Please express your opinion, tell me I am not right and why. That'll help me if I am proved wrong.
The William Cooper guy is OK with my sense of peaceful being. Actually sadlly his life ( the end of it) proved his life was a bone in the throat of the guys in power.
The Alex's shows even for Russian leave no place for any emotion but rage and fear.
I can not get it when some people say here that he tells the truth.
My feeling says he exxegerates EVERYTHING thus leaving people with no choice.

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ&feature=g-vrec

If people help me to post a video, my appreciation will be high.

Here we are,

Peace to all,

Nickolai

PS Once I have heard that Alex called Bill a coward and much more worse.
Shame on you, Alex. Look at yourself!!!

RMorgan
24th May 2012, 22:20
wHXdz4ApxOQ

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 22:24
Thank you, Raf!

Much appreciated!

Nickolai

Cartomancer
24th May 2012, 22:29
I do sometimes wonder what his agenda is beyond all of the bombastic rhetoric. I have spent some time checking some of the more outrageous stuff he says and usually it is true. He does to exaggerate or overstate sometimes and this can be bad. He definitely is not for everyone. When he goes on a mass rant I think its funny. Overall I think he does more good than anything.

we-R-one
24th May 2012, 23:02
I do sometimes wonder what his agenda is beyond all of the bombastic rhetoric. I have spent some time checking some of the more outrageous stuff he says and usually it is true. He does to exaggerate or overstate sometimes and this can be bad. He definitely is not for everyone. When he goes on a mass rant I think its funny. Overall I think he does more good than anything.

I've felt exactly the same. Fear generates dollars, bottom line and Alex knows that. I have often been disappointed that he doesn't take it a step further and get into the spiritual end of it. That being said, I appreciate what he brings to the table and I too think he does more good than harm. The awakening is a collective effort, which is why all should be looked at closely and appreciated for what they have to offer not what they haven't done. I don't wanna see a one man show messiah because that is the very thing we are trying to get away from.

Alie
24th May 2012, 23:11
Different people respond to information based on different personality types. Obviously Alex Jones has a big following who like his delivery --- fear based. I prefer an intellectual approach to gathering info. Some people might like a love-based delivery.

FEAR generates dollars --- Greg Braden --- whom I really enjoy, has a totally different delivery, but he appears to generate lots of dollars, too.

TargeT
24th May 2012, 23:13
controlled oposition is supose to look like anything BUT controlled opisition.

the thing that interests me is why he is allowed to continue if he truely is exposing anything worth while? Bill Cooper is a good example of how no one is above reaching, why has A. Jones not suffered the same?

that question is very telling to me, especially when combined with his fear based hyperbole.

dreamer
24th May 2012, 23:14
I listen to Alex every day at work, I love to hear the incredibly dramatic rants and the dry crying, its great. But, even if you think he exagerates. stories ( probably does ) or if you think he leaves Israel out of everything ( which I feel he does ), or even if you hate how be is always saying that this country is gone, stupid, or whatever... he has a knack for stirring up national pride, and encourages everyone to stand up for human rights. and he, whatever the agenda, brings up important points, that to a lot of his listeners might not have known about. so, I say tune in, with a discerning mind.

Eligos
24th May 2012, 23:14
Good lord, not an Alex Jones is a disinfo agent again. Please folks, listen to his message, forget about the way the message is delivered.

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 23:22
Dear Alie,

I agree with you.
Have your listened to Bill Cooper? I like his manner of delivering information: very sober and making one think. He invites to think.
Aside from MrJones, I was amused by the guy called Gerald Celente and was astonished with his brave and straight forward manner of bringing the financial news several years ago, that lead me chaotically buy stuff to prevent myself and family from the inevitable financial crisis. My friends were advised to follow the words of so-famous expert! As a result I lost many of them (friends).
No Gerald Celente in my life any more! BAD PERSON! I suppose he was paid highly to create panic. I guess he succeeded since even in Russia people followed his advises.
Me bad!
In the video above most of the stuff he (Alex) says about Russia and Putin is lie. But what of it? 13 years have passed....

Nickolai

Eligos
24th May 2012, 23:28
Dear Alie,

I agree with you.
Have your listened to Bill Cooper? I like his manner of delivering information: very sober and making one think. He invites to think.
Aside from MrJones, I was amused by the guy called Gerald Celente and was astonished with his brave and straight forward manner of bringing the financial news several years ago, that lead me chaotically buy stuff to prevent myself and family from the inevitable financial crisis. My friends were advised to follow the words of so-famous expert! As a result I lost many of them (friends).
No Gerald Celente in my life any more! BAD PERSON! I suppose he was paid highly to create panic. I guess he succeeded since even in Russia people followed his advises.
Me bad!
In the video above most of the stuff he (Alex) says about Russia and Putin is lie. But what of it? 13 years have passed....

Nickolai

I don't know where you got your info but Celente is right on the money with his predictions. He has a very good grasp of the world financial situation. Max Keiser is also worth a good listen.

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 23:32
Really, Elligos!?
I took the info from his interviews back in 2010 where he said that he purchased food and arms to protect his family against banditos. He had warned that the hunger and chaos were inevitable back then.
LOL And where do you think I took the info from?

DouglasDanger
24th May 2012, 23:33
Alex doesn't get into anything he can't hold a piece of paper up with and say look I told you So!.( so spiritual is out for him) He's Loud Boistrous and sometimes a Know it all.. But His guests.. if you hate on Alex and ignore him because he can be anoying you are missing out on his guests messages... If there was no Alex Jones there would be no platform for most of His guests to speak On ....

So while your trying to pull Alex Down you should Think... How would his guests get access to the millions out there that need to hear thier messages? You all know that most of the people Alex has woken up would not be awake if it was not for his show... Hate him if you must But appeciate the fact that he gives a platform to speak off of to the average person who would be still listening to MSM...

P.S. William Cooper was shot to death on his lawn while brandishing a firearm and threatning Police... I don't care what you think of Alex your creating someone to hate because William Cooper did not Like Alex..
There Would be No Heros If there where no villans.. William Cooper is your Hero and the last person he pointed a finger at was Alex, Hence why he is your Villan...

TargeT
24th May 2012, 23:42
P.S. William Cooper was shot to death on his lawn while brandishing a firearm and threatning Police... I don't care what you think of Alex your creating someone to hate because William Cooper did not Like Alex..
There Would be No Heros If there where no villans.. William Cooper is your Hero and the last person he pointed a finger at was Alex, Hence why he is your Villan...

wiki says:

On November 5, 2001 Cooper was fatally shot by a law enforcement officer at his Eagar, Arizona home after confronting deputies trying to arrest him and shooting one of them in the head. Authorities said Cooper was carrying a handgun and fled when Apache County deputies identified themselves and tried to arrest Cooper on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and endangerment stemming from earlier disputes with local residents. Federal authorities reported that Cooper spent years trying to avoid capture on a 1998 arrest warrant for tax evasion and according to a spokesman for the U.S. Marshals Service, vowed "he would not be taken alive".[1]

Other people think differently:

William Cooper -
An unsolved mystery still lies behind the real events that
took place during a shoot out battle between Bill Cooper
and White Mountains Apache County Sheriff's Depart.
The autopsy report and deputies report does not jive and
recently a 20 year homicide detective veteran , Craig
Pradarelli, has been reviewing this case.
Following is his determination based off the autopsy
report which he sent me.
Mary Sutherland

An hour long interview with Craig is available on
http://www.willimacooper.com This covers the autopsy
analysis in detail. I spent the entire hour with the host
discussing the results of the autopsy.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/cooper.html

I'd say the truth lies in there somewhere, but for some reason I highly doubt the initial reports, there's even an eye witness that said that while W. Cooper was gasping for air the police declared him dead, which stops any ambulance response....

I wasn't there, who knows...

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 23:47
Hello, Douglasdanger!

I have no personal interest in downgrading Alex. I don't like the manner but since I am not american so I am just an observer. Do not take it this way. Concerning Bill, he is the man I would like to listen.
I feel that he cared, that's it! This guy, Alex, I do not know. I have listened to his shows and no matter how right he might sound he has his vibes, bad vibes for me. But that's for me!
I think if he thrives in your country the guys in power do not care. And for me that's the sign!

Warmly,

Nickolai

Eligos
24th May 2012, 23:49
Really, Elligos!?
I took the info from his interviews back in 2010 where he said that he purchased food and arms to protect his family against banditos. He had warned that the hunger and chaos were inevitable back then.
LOL And where do you think I took the info from?

So he was off with that, what about all his prior predictions? Don't forget, events are dynamic in that they change as we expose the truth through the alternative media. The elite are following their path alright but they must make course corrections because of people like Alex, Celente and others.

Nickolai
24th May 2012, 23:59
Eligos,
You might be right. Indeed!
But you know I am 44 and in my life I survived 2 major crisis here in Russia. As we know here some people got bilions out of the situations while other people died crashed by the crowds, health/nervous failures. And now, after the stress those videos had on me I can just remember that crisis (this kind of crisis) comes softly making no noice.
If the elite guys really have it in mind no Alex or Gerald will stop them. For if they (Alex and Gerald) do, there is no crisis...:))
Get what I mean?

Forget Celente. let's get to Alex? How did he help you?
Nickolai

Eligos
25th May 2012, 00:05
Yes Nickolai, agreed!
Look at Alex's movies, listen to his podcasts and then see how it rings with you.
Alex was also the first to expose the Bilderburgers along with Jim Tucker. The MSM had
never ever touched it. Now he has forced their hand.

DouglasDanger
25th May 2012, 00:11
Hello, Douglasdanger!

I have no personal interest in downgrading Alex. I don't like the manner but since I am not american so I am just an observer. Do not take it this way. Concerning Bill, he is the man I would like to listen.
I feel that he cared, that's it! This guy, Alex, I do not know. I have listened to his shows and no matter how right he might sound he has his vibes, bad vibes for me. But that's for me!
I think if he thrives in your country the guys in power do not care. And for me that's the sign!

Warmly,

Nickolai

I do find Alex anoying as hell somedays and I have listened to what William Cooper had to say ( I use William Because I don't want him confused with our Bill Ryan), He was good enjoyable and easy to understand, but he also lost his life before he could become loud angry and what have you on the air like Alex.( it was not acceptable anouncing at all in those days) I liked his message and delivery.. But we'll never know if he was fed disinfo on Alex or vice versa to start a war between them in a divide and conquer manner either.... Imagine them hosting a show together.. Calm collective with hellfire wake your arses up moments...

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 00:11
No rings, Eligos!
I do not need to wake up. I have already woken.
I have watched him. I can lead this discussion to a different turn saying that what he says is a huge distraction.
I mean he wakes up people? OK. To what?

Nickolai

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 00:23
Eligos,
Don't you even take in the slightest consideration that BB group has probably wanted to be exposed, just a bit. I have watched those movies of Alex.
Did you get any nervousness from this group? Alex said there was. I didn't see it. In my opinion they even enjoyed to be exposed.
Why? Am I being paranoid? Because that gives them strength. Alex has shouted days during the meetings. The meeting still was taking place...:)
People now know about the BB. OK! What does it change?
Eligos, do you really think that those beings being in the power would not manage to meet without Alex knowing? (I am just curious!) My answer is surely yes, they would!

I don't know.
The latter video one day told that even the toilet paper consists of chemicals that might lead to Gd know what disease.
Tell me, Eligos, what should we do now, after we know the stuff about the toilet paper. We can not use water cos it is contaminated? What?
Just example!

Nickolai

jagman
25th May 2012, 00:28
Alex is an aquired taste, Sure he over the top sometimes. remember folks, Alex Jones is a truth seeker and he is also an entertainer.
Alex Jones ratings are some of the best in the business. His rant on fox news was classic,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zHbg0lnIViA

Timreh
25th May 2012, 01:15
Alex Jones style of broadcasting is not my cup of tea
My thoughts..

After 20 minutes of the original video (Post #1) I had heard enough

Thanks Nickolai

Kerrigan
25th May 2012, 03:03
I love the way Alex reports on mainstream news. I understand that his way of delivering is message is controversial. But, he did wake up a lot of people. I also hear what he said on Bill Cooper, and also Heard what Bill Cooper said of him, but this was more than 10 years ago. I think it's fair to say that he does a good job and that he is most of the time on the spot. I feel he speaks from his heart and that's what I like about him.

jackovesk
25th May 2012, 05:40

I've felt exactly the same. Fear generates dollars, bottom line and Alex knows that. I have often been disappointed that he doesn't take it a step further and get into the spiritual end of it. That being said, I appreciate what he brings to the table and I too think he does more good than harm. The awakening is a collective effort, which is why all should be looked at closely and appreciated for what they have to offer not what they haven't done. I don't wanna see a one man show messiah because that is the very thing we are trying to get away from.

I Agree with you we-R-one,

Except, for this Statement...

I have often been disappointed that he doesn't take it a step further and get into the spiritual end of it.

I listen to Alex on a regular basis and just about every second show he talks about 'Spirituality' both from his own personal standpoint and that of Humanities...:yes4:

jackovesk
25th May 2012, 05:52
"Alex Jones deception? Prove me wrong!"

Nickolai

Nickolai, Nickolai, Nickolai...:no:

Now back to the 'Drawing Board' and this time, please start using your own 'Discernment'...

Each time you do some solid 'Research' whilst using your own 'Discernment', you will get a little closer to the 'Real Truth'...:yes4:

I don't have to "Prove you Wrong"...:nono:

You need to "Prove your Right" which by the way you are way off track...:faint:

In the Future, my advice to you is to back up your 'Statements' i.e. "Alex Jones deception? Prove me wrong!" with a hell of alot better than just 'Innuendo & Heresay'...

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 12:02
Jack,

No proof here. Not in the States. I have no slightest idea about the quantity of people he has helped to wake up.
I won't argue if you say that he has. But keeping in mind the video, I can say that he sometimes is not correct (softly speaking) in his opinions and added his hysterical manner he might get some people troubled and feared.
That's it!
And Jack, if he is such an mesiah, why he is well and sound for all those years. The "they just dare not to do something to him" does not go with me. I truly intrigued by that for considering what he says about the top leaders of the States, the British Qween and so on might very welllead him into trouble. Still he is OK. And I want to be clear: I do not want anything happen to him. I just read lots of post here dedicated to the lost American freedom, forthcoming imprisonment of the american population and I really have no idea how to explain Alex's well being. Or the things are not that bad, and everyone's right to speak what they say is still at place.

Nickolai

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 12:25
Jack,

And one more thing. I considered joining the forum for my education and I have same rights here as you do.
I posted here because I wanted to hear and read the opinions of others to consider. So, no innuendoes and hearsays, OK?
How can one use the net then. Well, the all the net is unnuendo and hearsay anyway, isn't it?

LOL

13th Warrior
25th May 2012, 12:36
Hi Guys,

Mr William Cooper (deceased) expresses all that my intuition says.
Please express your opinion, tell me I am not right and why. That'll help me if I am proved wrong.
The William Cooper guy is OK with my sense of peaceful being. Actually sadlly his life ( the end of it) proved his life was a bone in the throat of the guys in power.
The Alex's shows even for Russian leave no place for any emotion but rage and fear.
I can not get it when some people say here that he tells the truth.
My feeling says he exxegerates EVERYTHING thus leaving people with no choice.

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ&feature=g-vrec

If people help me to post a video, my appreciation will be high.

Here we are,

Peace to all,

Nickolai

PS Once I have heard that Alex called Bill a coward and much more worse.
Shame on you, Alex. Look at yourself!!!

If Alex upsets you, don't listen to him.

Not everyone reacts to his message with "rage and fear".

ViralSpiral
25th May 2012, 12:49
Jack,

And one more thing. I considered joining the forum for my education and I have same rights here as you do.
I posted here because I wanted to hear and read the opinions of others to consider. So, no innuendoes and hearsays, OK?
How can one use the net then. Well, the all the net is unnuendo and hearsay anyway, isn't it?

LOL

Good on you Nickolai. For standing up for yourself. Any fool can see that English is not you first language, and you do have certain "freedom of speech and opinion" on this forum, especially when wishing to engage in a discussion about Alex.
Dont take Jacko too personally. He enjoys wagging his finger :)
Not everyone goes after the truth in the same way, and some of us have been down dark rabbit holes and no longer wish to focus energy on certain paths.

So, thanks again for your willingness to participate.

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 13:04
Dear ViralSpiral,

Thank you for encouragement. That felt very nice, indeed, and needed..:))

Nickolai

fathertedsmate
25th May 2012, 13:23
wake up to what you are, the information from AJ is correct if it wasnt the sheep wouldnt follow, start to analyse yourself,how is the information effecting you,what feelings are being created by the thoughts that occur, what thoughts are being implanted, if any of them are manifested as negativity,fear etc, your body cells are being destroyed,just depends what frequency you are operating on, fight or flight is part of you,fight turns the blood thicker,what happens in a body that is already running on contaminated fuel and is oxygen depleted, only these days it kicks in if you have to wait in a cue for 2 mins, if you know how something works, its easy to have an effect, David icke falls into same category,my reasoning for that is the shape his body is in plus athritis,if he knew what it was all about the parasites in his gut wouldnt be having a 24/7 party, athritis wouldnt be there,i say this only after removing calcium/plaque,then over a year slowly dissolved what was in every joint,fingers are now straight,some still in hip and shoulder muscle tissue, he would also have removed the mercury that is still in his body,the shape of his head and mouth is a pure giveaway, i journeyed with both whilst removing toxic metals, now where i reacted i just smile

K626
25th May 2012, 14:36
I listen to Alex every day at work, I love to hear the incredibly dramatic rants and the dry crying, its great. But, even if you think he exagerates. stories ( probably does ) or if you think he leaves Israel out of everything ( which I feel he does ), or even if you hate how be is always saying that this country is gone, stupid, or whatever... he has a knack for stirring up national pride, and encourages everyone to stand up for human rights. and he, whatever the agenda, brings up important points, that to a lot of his listeners might not have known about. so, I say tune in, with a discerning mind.

The way Israel is 'hands off' is the giveaway.

Peace

K

K626
25th May 2012, 14:47
Alex is an aquired taste, Sure he over the top sometimes. remember folks, Alex Jones is a truth seeker and he is also an entertainer.
Alex Jones ratings are some of the best in the business. His rant on fox news was classic,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zHbg0lnIViA

Tbf that's a brilliant piece to camera.

K

Katari Rose
25th May 2012, 14:58
I know Alex Jones is being used by the Israeli intelligence agency Stratfor and he is being used for the End Times programming Armeggedaon timeline agenda. He won't talk about the spiritual or the ET stuff, because, it is going to be a big part of mass hysteria when they have their planned false invasion. Just like anyone else in such a position we cannot judge their true intentions because, we don't know all that they must manage to get out some truth without backlash on loved ones. It is easy to call him a fear monger when you are awake, but, his mission is to awaken people who are in a zombie trance state, which requires the first step of ANGER and FEAR. Were you not angry and fearful when you first realized your world was not as it seemed? Then you find solutions in your next phase and eeper menaings and the poeple he awakens who actually want to live will then search that info out. He has a target audience and a specific function which plays a role in the bigger picture at helping poelple in general be less easy to be lead astray and start to wake up to manipulation they are in denial of. TEHY SHOULD BE ANGRY FIRST:) That is his job, he does a good job. Not everyone is meant to then elvolve, but, having a general population that is somewhat awake even if they are not spiritually enlightened creates all sorts of hardship for the New World Order. Recognizing the bigger picture where ALL parts play into the whole that is what true spiritual enlightenment is about and anything less is shadow casting your own judgment on others. Like anything in thiw orld we have to take what works for us and leave the rest from others, but, the less energy we spend pointing out where we think others are lacking, the less we will fail at our own attempts for success.

RUSirius
25th May 2012, 15:39
He reminds me of Rush Limbaugh, just with different information.

778 neighbour of some guy
25th May 2012, 15:50
No rings, Eligos!
I do not need to wake up. I have already woken.
I have watched him. I can lead this discussion to a different turn saying that what he says is a huge distraction.
I mean he wakes up people? OK. To what?

Nickolai

To the excistance of the very real underpants gnomes, ponder on that one.... please.

tO5sxLapAts

Fred Steeves
25th May 2012, 16:02
When he goes on a mass rant I think its funny. Overall I think he does more good than anything.

Ha, I used to get all jacked up with him when he'd go off like that. Any more, the deeper he goes into a rant, the more I start laughing, "there he goes again". You know what's even funnier though? Sometimes I catch myself doing my own little version of ranting, like when I'm relaying my opinion about the latest instance of gross injustice to my wife.

You know how I can tell? She starts getting that glazed over look in her eye, and I'm suddenly like "I'm ranting aren't I"? "Yes honey, you're ranting". :sad:

Oops...http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/tape.gif

As far as his information goes? I see the snickering, and out of hand dismissal at the things he puts forth, just that it's seldom if ever backed up by anything of substance. It's almost like someone can laugh at me, and tell me I'm delusional for saying that I live in my house at a certain address. Fine, maybe I really don't. But I've got documentation saying I do, what do you have?

Fred Steeves
25th May 2012, 16:41
And Jack, if he is such an mesiah, why he is well and sound for all those years. The "they just dare not to do something to him" does not go with me. I truly intrigued by that for considering what he says about the top leaders of the States, the British Qween and so on might very welllead him into trouble. Still he is OK. And I want to be clear: I do not want anything happen to him.

Hi Nickolai, two quick things. 1) Since it seems to be in question, Alex Jones was one of the original three amigos heavily responsible for jolting me awake 3 some years ago now. The other two were David Icke and Jordan Maxwell by the way. I had begun to have some very serious questions about the world around me all of a sudden, and finally early one morning a couple of hours before dawn, I did the unthinkable, by sitting down and watching one of that crazy man Alex Jones' documentaries.

It's still branded in my brain to this day, the moment in time where he was pointing things out on video of one of the towers falling, and I felt like I had just gotten hit by a freight train. "Oh my god...It's true..." I have a great appreciation for how Neo felt being snatched out of the Matrix.

2) As far as why people like him are still alive, I think David Icke addressed this extremely well in a recent interview when asked why he was still alive. It was something to the effect of "we have to stop this 'the only good researcher is a dead researcher' way of thinking, or we may as well just pack it in right now and fall to our knees".

25th May 2012, 17:18
And Jack, if he is such an mesiah, why he is well and sound for all those years. The "they just dare not to do something to him" does not go with me. I truly intrigued by that for considering what he says about the top leaders of the States, the British Qween and so on might very welllead him into trouble. Still he is OK. And I want to be clear: I do not want anything happen to him.

Hi Nickolai, two quick things. 1) Since it seems to be in question, Alex Jones was one of the original three amigos heavily responsible for jolting me awake 3 some years ago now. The other two were David Icke and Jordan Maxwell by the way. I had begun to have some very serious questions about the world around me all of a sudden, and finally early one morning a couple of hours before dawn, I did the unthinkable, by sitting down and watching one of that crazy man Alex Jones' documentaries.

It's still branded in my brain to this day, the moment in time where he was pointing things out on video of one of the towers falling, and I felt like I had just gotten hit by a freight train. "Oh my god...It's true..." I have a great appreciation for how Neo felt being snatched out of the Matrix.

2) As far as why people like him are still alive, I think David Icke addressed this extremely well in a recent interview when asked why he was still alive. It was something to the effect of "we have to stop this 'the only good researcher is a dead researcher' way of thinking, or we may as well just pack it in right now and fall to our knees".

V7eP6pYu4vE

hK0BjihEfMU

we-R-one
25th May 2012, 21:41

I Agree with you we-R-one,

Except, for this Statement...

I have often been disappointed that he doesn't take it a step further and get into the spiritual end of it.

I listen to Alex on a regular basis and just about every second show he talks about 'Spirituality' both from his own personal standpoint and that of Humanities...:yes4:

Thanks for asking me about this Jackovesk, I knew I should have clarified better. It's just that Alex gets everyone all pumped up with fear and then there's no outlet for the people to turn to and many comment that they just don't know what to do with the information. So my comment about him offering a spiritual element to his show had nothing to do with him talking about his own spirituality, I just feel he sideswipes that whole aspect of the truth and chooses not to go there in a grand scale for his audience. Honestly though...I'm not sure I want him to go there, but it would be nice if he aligned himself with someone who is willing.

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 21:58
Dear 665,

I didn't get it. I meen those cartoons. Is it slang? Or am I being stupid?
What do they talk about?

Me bad?

25th May 2012, 23:00
Dear 665,

I didn't get it. I meen those cartoons. Is it slang? Or am I being stupid?
What do they talk about?

Me bad?

;) Hi Nickolai, nah you not bad, the cartoon is from an episode of south park in which the underpantsgnomes steal underpants and nobody knows why ( a parody on the current economics and the unexplainable behaviour of bankers and the economic system, the gnomes more or less represent the bankers).

What they are talking about is...........Fase 1.......... Steal underpants ( only god knows why) and you can replace the underpants with money if you will.

Fase 2.........Nobody knows what happens or happened here with( the underpants or money, its a mystery hence the( ?) ).

Fase 3........ Profit, again a mystery, how did the underpants( money) turn into profit and who benefits.

I posted it like it was because Alex Jones made a very good start regarding informing people early on about the financial mysteries and situation and where it would lead to.

basicly, our **** gets stolen, nobody knows what happened with it after it was stolen ( yet a good number of people understand the stolen money is used to hide MASSIVE financial losses and grand theft from the people of the world), but somehow it turned into a fictional unexplainable profit.

I hope this makes it more clear, its more my bad then yours, i assumed more people would recognize it as a sort of inside joke for those in the know with a itty bitty sense of humor.

Regards and its a good thing you asked.

Nickolai
25th May 2012, 23:07
Thank you, 665!

I ahve heard that is a good cartoon but never managed to watch it. I even heard that they tried to prohibit it on one of our channels....lol
Thanks for the explanation as well. Makes sense!

Stay well, friend!

Nickolai

Straker
25th May 2012, 23:50
Thomas Anderson mentions this in his books also, that Alex Jones never mentions the real people pulling the strings, or the Jesuits etc.

Plus, how does someone as well known as Alex Jones "sneak" into Bohemian Grove without anyone knowing, and film it, unless he's an insider himself?

Straker

jackovesk
26th May 2012, 02:37
Thomas Anderson mentions this in his books also, that Alex Jones never mentions the real people pulling the strings, or the Jesuits etc.

Plus, how does someone as well known as Alex Jones "sneak" into Bohemian Grove without anyone knowing, and film it, unless he's an insider himself?

Straker

Sometimes Straker its good practice to listen to oneself...:yes4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US7IF31wDVM

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/customavatars/avatar11361_2.gif

Straker Quotes:

Avalon's Straker: "that Alex Jones never mentions the real people pulling the strings"

UFO's Straker: "Hmn. Well, in the line of duty we stumbled on to a triangle. SHADO's involvement made it a square. All we're doing is erasing the past twelve hours. So it's back to the triangle."

Avalon's Straker: "Plus, how does someone as well known as Alex Jones "sneak" into Bohemian Grove without anyone knowing, and film it, unless he's an insider himself?"

UFO's Straker: "I don't think you'd like to know the details."

Jackovesk: "What do you mean UFO's Straker, you mean Alex just bluffed his way into Bohemian Grove' just like he has so painstakingly said & explained publically on numerous occassions..?"

UFO's Straker: "Yes. I could see how it could happen."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063962/quotes

Straker
26th May 2012, 07:34
Very interesting work my friend...my secret location is beneath a film studio too...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1470066/

UFO's Straker: "Well, the amnesia drug was administered a few minutes ago. They won't be able to remember a thing."

Ixopoborn
26th May 2012, 08:23
For my money Alex Jones is an extremely useful figure in the movement to wake up a sufficiently large number of people for Avalonians to achieve what we all want - a cleaner, fairer world with rapidly reduced waste most particularly of the human resource kind.

Am I a slave follower of Alex, hanging on his every word so that I know what to think next. No, of course not. Alex is fallible and suffers from a temper much hotter than normal. If you listen to his stuff for more than a few sessions, you will also glean that his capacity for compassion is also much greater than normal. Also he readily admits to making mistakes and obviously has his own bias on things. All completely acceptable.

Consider for a second the utter frustration that must flow from not being able to get through to more than half the population so badly brainwashed that they cant see the effing wood for the trees! Also, consider the frustration of being privy to a ton of off the record disclosures that cannot be published without risking death or worse of the sources.

Please remember that it was Alex who ran a radio broadcast campaign starting 6 months before 911 warning the American nation of a US government planned aircraft attack on the twin towers which would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden.

I would ask everyone to give Alex a break - he is doing an amazingly good job.

jackovesk
26th May 2012, 13:21
For my money Alex Jones is an extremely useful figure in the movement to wake up a sufficiently large number of people for Avalonians to achieve what we all want - a cleaner, fairer world with rapidly reduced waste most particularly of the human resource kind.

Am I a slave follower of Alex, hanging on his every word so that I know what to think next. No, of course not. Alex is fallible and suffers from a temper much hotter than normal. If you listen to his stuff for more than a few sessions, you will also glean that his capacity for compassion is also much greater than normal. Also he readily admits to making mistakes and obviously has his own bias on things. All completely acceptable.

Consider for a second the utter frustration that must flow from not being able to get through to more than half the population so badly brainwashed that they cant see the effing wood for the trees! Also, consider the frustration of being privy to a ton of off the record disclosures that cannot be published without risking death or worse of the sources.

Please remember that it was Alex who ran a radio broadcast campaign starting 6 months before 911 warning the American nation of a US government planned aircraft attack on the twin towers which would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden.

I would ask everyone to give Alex a break - he is doing an amazingly good job.

:bump:........................

Avocadess
26th May 2012, 14:42
I've been cogitating about Alex Jones for at least six years. This is my current take: MOST (not all) of his information is CORRECT. He is most likely to get things wrong when he goes in OPINION and EMOTION mode.

The FACTS Alex Jones shares are mostly spot on, and because they are true I consider them "for the good."

The EMOTIONS and OPINIONS are often totally whacked out, he expresses passionate ANGER often, and loves to MOCK those he seems to HATE. I consider this aspect of Alex Jones "for the bad."

I will really celebrate the day I see Alex Jones elevate his awareness to a mode capable of serenity, balance, hope and compassion as his main messages that come from opinion and emotions. Until then, 5 minutes of Alex Jones will last me a good 6 months. Who needs to hear all that discord he displays while giving out the "true information"? Not me.

Man does not live by facts alone.

I would like to also add the OBVIOUS: Alex Jones is very effective is causing people to become more like himself -- angry, emotional and NOT solution-oriented, but rather freaked out by FEAR. Alex, along with the rest of us, have a lot to learn about fear. Fear is not the Way. Fear is the OPPOSITE of the solution. A quote I like about fear:

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." – Frank Herbert

Fear is something we need to CONQUER within ourselves -- each and every one of us. And i know from my own experience that hating -- sending out the vibrations of hate -- will BRING upon us attacks. We need to LET GO of hate, fear and quickness to judge others, giving a priority of equanimity, conscientiousness, kindness, thoughtfulness and the very rational and important state this puts us in to accurately follow our "inner voice" which speaks QUIETLY. If we are "screaming" inside, we are not able to listen to that divine inner voice.

Alex Jones? Kudos for getting out the news. But with that attitude, no cigar. Due to his attitude which he is propagating along with the facts, he is doing more harm than good in my opinion.

Back to packing after a short Internet break. (smile)

Avocadess
26th May 2012, 15:15
Straker: Interesting that you mentioned the Jesuits today. Portal 2012 (and Cobra) put out a message for a GLOBAL INTENTION again today because the matrix of the controllers is not yet fully dissolved or broken on the astral levels and we can help accomplish this -- and in the message it was said that we are thinking only of the 300 and forgetting about the Jesuits' part in dark cabal, saying they are very dangerous indeed.

Here's a copy and paste:

Posted: 25 May 2012 10:11 PM PDT
Current Archons Situation Update

Although Reboot of the Grid was very successful, one significant part of the Archons grid on the etheric and astral planes is still intact.

It is a grid that keeps controlling and manipulating human personal relationships for millenia. This grid is the reason for most human conflicts. It is the main reason for delays in final victory of the Light on this planet. It consists of Archons and their minions on the etheric and astral planes in a thin layer close to Earth’s surface.

The physical counterpart of this grid consists of people deep within the Jesuit network. I would suggest everyone stop focusing so much on Committee of 300 because the real control lies elsewhere. The physical Jesuit Archons are still quite dangerous and the green light for the Event will not be given until those people are cut away from their resources. The Resistance is dealing with the situation and I will post more intel about this when/if it will be declassified.

It is time now to keep dissolving the Archons grid on the etheric and astral planes with a unified meditation this Sunday May 27th. Please use the exact meditation from Reboot of the Grid so our consciousness stream gets unified.

Instructions:

1. Relax your mind and body by watching your breath for a few minutes.

2. Visualize a pillar of electric blue Light emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through your body to the center of the Earth. Keep this pillar of Light active for a few minutes. Then visualize all negative entities around the Earth being removed from etheric and astral planes along with all their negative spiritual technologies and magical tools and all those entities being escorted into the Light by the non-physical freedom fighters of the Light. Visualize this process taking place worldwide peacefully and smoothly. Visualize the world finally being free from spiritual slavery, free from all evil Archons, Reptilians, demons, elementals and other negative non-physical beings. Visualize the vibration of the etheric and astral planes getting lighter and brighter until all dark beings are gone and only Light remains.

3. Visualize bright new spiritual future for humanity, with angels, fairies, dolphins, unicorns, spiritual guides and other beings of Light inhabiting etheric and astral planes. Visualize all wounds of humanity being healed, all humanity being inspired and guided with everybody having their own connection with their own Soul and the Source.

Exact times for different time zones are:

9:00 am HAST May 27th (Hawaii)
11:00 am AKDT May 27th (Alaska)
12:00 pm PDT May 27th (Los Angeles)
1:00 pm MDT May 27th (Denver)
2:00 pm CDT May 27th (Houston)
3:00 pm EDT May 27th (New York)
4:00 pm BRT May 27th (Rio de Janeiro)
8:00 pm BST May 27th (London)
9:00 pm CEST May 27th (Paris)
9:00 pm SAST May 27th (South Africa)
10:00 pm EEST May 27th (Bulgaria)
11:00 pm MSK May 27th (Moscow)
12:30 am IST May 28th (India)
3:00 am CST May 28th (Beijing)
4:00 am JST May 28th (Tokyo)
5:00 am AEST May 28th (Sydney)

Main Facebook group for this event:

http://www.facebook.com/events/412702698762344/

(Yes, I'm being bad: playing hooky from packing. Moving is not my favorite kind of work ever!!)

Carmody
27th May 2012, 03:17
Eligos,
You might be right. Indeed!
But you know I am 44 and in my life I survived 2 major crisis here in Russia. As we know here some people got billions out of the situations while other people died crashed by the crowds, health/nervous failures. And now, after the stress those videos had on me I can just remember that crisis (this kind of crisis) comes softly making no noise.
If the elite guys really have it in mind no Alex or Gerald will stop them. For if they (Alex and Gerald) do, there is no crisis...:))
Get what I mean?
Nickolai

Thank you for saying that.......