PDA

View Full Version : Who Fears

ROMANWKT
26th May 2012, 22:38
Who Fears?

Youíre half awake, with some sleep paralysis, and completely overwhelmed by a deep sense of fear, who is it that fears.

Youíre an multidimensional being that fears death?? why? how can that be?. You believe in a God and life after death, reincarnation, but you fear death?

You will do atrocities as long as you are not the one to die, you fear oblivion, the dot stage, a blank, non existence, yet you spend all day being positive, relaying love to all, yet will not help people being robbed or raped, because you may die in an attempt to save someone. You fool yourself that you are all powerful being, a spirit having a human experience, yet you fear death.

Your whole life is spent avoiding being killed by sickness, starvation, accidents.

Who is it that fears death, is it the ego, the false one within, where is the watcher, the silent one, the everlasting spirit that resides, or is it just a mental construct that we experience, that we would kill to survive this experience, is it real, is it just a mind thing, then why fear death, or to die, wont you come back again, do you believe you will return, do you know that you will return, really, really, know.

Why does the system rule you by all forms of fears, through lack of money fear, loosing somewhere to live fear, being incarcerated by the system, fearing a loss of living a short life, fear of loosing your freedom, this feeling that one has to live this experience before one dies, the fear of nothing after death, no proof anywhere, only near death experienced by others not yourself.

Being treated like a piece of meat for thousands of years by a system that proposes God loves you and we the system will kill you if you donít abide by their divine and holy rule, millions have paid the final price by the hand of man, possibly never to return, for how can you tell and intelligent human animal that this is it, and you have blowned it believing fantasises and nonsense for all of your life, while the system milks all of you till you bleed, and then dumps you in your twilight years forgotten and waiting to die.

How much stupidity do you have to endure to wake up, and take charge of possibly the only time you can experience this illusion, never to return again, how dangerous would you be here if it was not for the BS brainwashing that you have endured all your life, till the day you die, they will have a very holy funeral for the living, more BS for the living showing respect for the dead, its for the living not for the dead, they have to keep the illusion of respect for the dead, for the living to believe in this nonsense. They have murdered and killed for thousands of years, then show false respect for sanctity of life.

There is no sanctity of life it just more BS for you the intelligent stupid animal, who will believe anything that will save you from oblivion, they know how to play the BS game with their brainwashed slaves..................

WHY DO YOU HAVE FEAR? Think it out.

roman

Swanette
26th May 2012, 23:00
Hi Roman,

I am now reading the 'Handbook for the New Paradigm' by George Green. It is very interesting. I think this might help us get out of the 'pickle' that we have designed for ourselves here on this planet. I finished the books you had told us abut several months ago and I think this info from George Green is a good additional information.

You can download his books free on his web site http://www.nohoax.com/

Rollo
26th May 2012, 23:04
Great thread Roman!

Why do I have fear? I don't know:) Fear is like a shadow, an integral part of this world. Fear is something that stimulate us to our maximum and test us very precisely.

pilotsimone
27th May 2012, 02:54
delete post

seko
27th May 2012, 03:20
Recently I lost my fear of not having money. I just couldn't be without money and finally I made it. Stopped working for somebody else.

Stopped being a consumer and started recycling used material for home use and now I have some veggies and fruit in my garden. Never thought I would be doing it.

I don't think I fear death now, but I'm sure when the time comes I will feel it for sure.

Cheers Roman

dim
27th May 2012, 04:26
The same who loves.

Eram
27th May 2012, 06:54
What works for me in many cases, is that I look at what I fear at that moment and then I paint a picture with the worst possible outcome with that fear in it.

So when I wake up at night with a fear constricted gut because I'm afraid of loosing our house, due to shortage of money.
I just paint a picture where we are left without a house and no money.
We are on the streets. And then I step into this fantasy and embrace it, without holding back.
It is the acceptance part of the possible outcome that I fear, that will bring relieve and the 'knowing' that life is not about these things.

Life is bigger, much bigger... Our beings are much much brighter and stronger then playing this fear game.
That's the feeling and understanding that comes over me when I accept the worst possible outcome of my fear.

markpierre
27th May 2012, 08:19
Who Fears?

There is no sanctity of life it just more BS for you the intelligent stupid animal, who will believe anything that will save you from oblivion, they know how to play the BS game with their brainwashed slaves..................

WHY DO YOU HAVE FEAR? Think it out.

roman

Beautiful mate, well said.

But you know what? The entire story is an illusion. As long as we believe what we see and we don't like it, and what we see isn't what's really there,
there will be fear.
But we see more clearly all the time.

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 08:34
Hi Roman,

I am now reading the 'Handbook for the New Paradigm' by George Green. It is very interesting. I think this might help us get out of the 'pickle' that we have designed for ourselves here on this planet. I finished the books you had told us abut several months ago and I think this info from George Green is a good additional information.

You can download his books free on his web site http://www.nohoax.com/

Hi Swanette

Yes I know of George Green, I have had his books for a couple of years, checked it out and had not finished reading it, nor will I ever read it again, A money monger, suddenly having automatic writing from Aliens, changing your Paradigm to what?? another mental fantasy?? I would seriously challenge him on his mental stability, also Kettler who has come on the bandwagon with his "just a minute I am getting a message from them, they are answering me this very moment". Or the Bible bashers here, and the Koran bashers, all part of the same BS designed to keep you in cuckoo land, you will never find yourself with this nonsense mingling in your mind.

Thank you and wish you well Swanette
regards
roman

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 09:54
You are what you think, is the ways we assume our reality here, which means that all of us are an open book to abuse and nonsense, playing with your power of belief masked as truth. When we catch on that all possibilities are right here in front of your face to the most dreadful distortions of what is, then you will begin to take some control of your life here, and not be open to folly and fantasy being bombarded to all of us on a daily basis.

Check out the threads here, and notice where they are leading you too, a mostly road to nowhere, achieving confusion is the only result that one can get, its mostly hearsay, with no value to you, other than some entertaining interest that the mind can create, your life, your mind, your choice.

I think that most of us have come to the conclusion that mind is responsible for all that is, knowing that we see that all is just a mind play that we accept or reject, it has no value other than your interest, a way of killing time, results will be in what you choose to believe.

regards

roman

markpierre
27th May 2012, 10:38
You are what you think, is the ways we assume our reality here, which means that all of us are an open book to abuse and nonsense, playing with your power of belief masked as truth. When we catch on that all possibilities are right here in front of your face to the most dreadful distortions of what is, then you will begin to take some control of your life here, and not be open to folly and fantasy being bombarded to all of us on a daily basis.

Check out the threads here, and notice where they are leading you too, a mostly road to nowhere, achieving confusion is the only result that one can get, its mostly hearsay, with no value to you, other than some entertaining interest that the mind can create, your life, your mind, your choice.

I think that most of us have come to the conclusion that mind is responsible for all that is, knowing that we see that all is just a mind play that we accept or reject, it has no value other than your interest, a way of killing time, results will be in what you choose to believe.

regards

roman

I wish there was a bigger public place to say this, but I think this is the single most important thread in the forum at the moment.

Fear, and releasing fear from our bodies is the issue right now. There's nothing else going on. It looks potentially like Armageddon.
And it might yet even become that.

Is anyone willing for it to look like whatever it has to?

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 10:48
You will die like a good little citizen obeying all the rules and all the segregation of borderlines that these in powers have established for your protection!!!!........The world is not free, it is ruled, your life is useless to them that poison the air that you breathe, poison your food that you eat, destroy the very thing that makes survival necessary to sustain life, create weathers management that destroys the very food that we require, creating the passport to freedom and experiencing life by the money in your pocket, the powerful money mongers now stating who will live and die, agenda, agendas, agendas, for your removal.

There are cyclic climatic changes that this world and other planet go through periodically that's a secret that they have kept from the people for thousands of years, they are very busy trying to find the DNA clock that will sustain them with money to live beyond the cell division of 50 to 52 times within ones lifetime, falsehood upon falsehood is their their ways to the their law abiding citizen, a moron, a piece of consciousness that is worthless garbage to them, only good for manipulation, and sacrifice of their life's for a system that will sh** on you when you are of no use to them.

When will we really realize that history is full of example of the masses being trodden by the select few, who raise themselves above all else, the stupidity of the human race is really beyond belief.

regards
roman

<8>
27th May 2012, 10:49
Hi Romanwkt and thanks for yet a new great post.

I was blessed by the condition diabetes 10 years ago, yes I consider all I experience a blessing, good or bad.
When your blood sugar level is real low you can end up in a coma and die, the experience you feel within yourself can be described as a emotional freefall.
Before I would call for the paramedics because the fear of death, that's how strong these emotions of dying are when we really think we are about to die.

Today I feel blessed to experience moments like this, I see it like a great opportunity to face these emotions.
To look into the emotion of death, to taste and feel it.

Only when you are willing to face your thoughts and emotions, the clearing can start, and only then can you get a peace of mind.

jorr lundstrom
27th May 2012, 10:58
There is a gap between wot is and our ideas about how it ought to be.

That gap is fear.

All is well

Jorr

jorr lundstrom
27th May 2012, 11:04
You will die like a good little citizen obeying all the rules and all the segregation of borderlines that these in powers have established for your protection!!!!........The world is not free, it is ruled, your life is useless to them that poison the air that you breathe, poison your food that you eat, destroy the very thing that makes survival necessary to sustain life, create weathers management that destroys the very food that we require, creating the passport to freedom and experiencing life by the money in your pocket, the powerful money mongers now stating who will live and die, agenda, agendas, agendas, for your removal.

There are cyclic climatic changes that this world and other planet go through periodically that's a secret that they have kept from the people for thousands of years, they are very busy trying to find the DNA clock that will sustain them with money to live beyond the cell division of 50 to 52 times within once lifetime, falsehood upon falsehood is their their ways to the their law abiding citizen, a moron, a piece of consciousness that is worthless garbage to them, only good for manipulation, and sacrifice of their life's for a system that will sh** on you when you are of no use to them.

When will we really realize that history is full of example of the masses being trodden by the select few, who raise themselves above all else, the stupidity of the human race is really beyond belief.

regards
roman

Thank you. I agree on most. Exept your ideas about my death.

I plan to die in the winter, when its hard work to dig a hole and

the flowers are expensive.

All is well

Jorr

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 11:11
Hi Romanwkt and thanks for yet a new great post.

I was blessed by the condition diabetes 10 years ago, yes I consider all I experience a blessing, good or bad.
When your blood sugar level is real low you can end up in a coma and die, the experience you feel within yourself can be described as a emotional freefall.
Before I would call for the paramedics because the fear of death, that's how strong these emotions of dying are when we really think we are about to die.

Today I feel blessed to experience moments like this, I see it like a great opportunity to face these emotions.
To look into the emotion of death, to taste and feel it.

Only when you are willing to face your thoughts and emotions, the clearing can start, and only then can you get a peace of mind.

Hi 8

I can understand, but cant relate as I have never had anything other than health all my life up to this date, I do understand what you are saying though, and the mental acceptance is a reality that will bring a bonus of release that seems to help the fear.

About 10 years ago I was dealing with a young successful business man who feared flying so badly, that he went for psychological treatment and heavy use of drugs to stop the shakes he was getting on boarding the plane, he confided in me his fears and ask what could he do about it, as it ruining his life and business, I turned to him and said why don't you die, he looked at me with horror and struck with dumbness as I told him to just die, then I explained myself and said, think of all the ways to die in an airplane, imagine all the ways and experience death in your mind, I saw him a couple of weeks later, and the results were positive, he experienced every conceivable way one could die in a accident by flying, truly he never had a problem since.

Thank you for your story 8 and warmest regards to you

roman

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 11:17

There are cyclic climatic changes that this world and other planet go through periodically that's a secret that they have kept from the people for thousands of years, they are very busy trying to find the DNA clock that will sustain them with money to live beyond the cell division of 50 to 52 times within once lifetime, falsehood upon falsehood is their their ways to the their law abiding citizen, a moron, a piece of consciousness that is worthless garbage to them, only good for manipulation, and sacrifice of their life's for a system that will sh** on you when you are of no use to them.

regards
roman

All is well

Jorr

Hi Jorr

That's the best answer that I have ever heard, in that case all IS well, thank you, must try that heheh.

regards as always
roman

Fred Steeves
27th May 2012, 11:44
The fear of death, that's the biggie isn't it? Sometimes the cheat sheet just happens to fall right in our lap. I've been "lucky" enough(LOL) to have been through a handful of events that I had no business what so ever walking away from. Funny thing, when you suddenly find yourself experiencing the last few fleeting seconds of your life. In the midst of utter chaos, "all is well", as Jorr likes to say.

Another funny thing. There was one time where the end result was not yet a foregone conclusion, and was pending on the next move I made. THAT was the time I tasted the fear of death.

So, is that two different "I's"? Hmmmm.

Cheers,
Fred

ROMANWKT
27th May 2012, 12:01
The fear of death, that's the biggie isn't it? Sometimes the cheat sheet just happens to fall right in our lap. I've been "lucky" enough(LOL) to have been through a handful of events that I had no business what so ever walking away from. Funny thing, when you suddenly find yourself experiencing the last few fleeting seconds of your life. In the midst of utter chaos, "all is well", as Jorr likes to say.

Another funny thing. There was one time where the end result was not yet a foregone conclusion, and was pending on the next move I made. THAT was the time I tasted the fear of death.

Cheers,
Fred

Hi Fred really nice to see you back my friend.

Yes that is a question mark and you could be right, which "I" was that, they say that when the there is a very narrow space between life and death, something, someone steps in, the silent one, the watcher??? you have a very pleasant face Fred, I know its the silent one within for you my friend..

Regards Fred

roman

Carmody
27th May 2012, 13:18

All is well

Jorr

They will probably stack you, like chordwood, in the graveyard crypt...like they do with everyone else. And wait until spring.

As long as they don't wait too long until after the spring thaw, your fleshbox won't be too stinky.

ljwheat
27th May 2012, 13:58

Cheers,
Fred

Fred, I totally agree, drawing on what happens in NDEís (near death experience) first hand as a child ridding a bicycle falling in traffic, combat in Viet Nahm, moments just before a motor cycle car crash, about to be crushed between a lawn tractor and a utility trailer. In every instance the ego runís away and the silent watcher presents its self-- suddenly seen, felt, and in full here and now -- YOU-- the true I. this also happened when I awoke or was awakened-- or should say my EGO awakened to this silent watcher and the two met for the first time and shook hands as it were. Now I have a working little ego, living and working along side of the all present I silent watcher.

Each time I had a NDE the mind or in my head I heard an audible and felt it -- click-- watcher was in full and complete awareness, just like Iím aware now in my thinking brain at this very moment. The difference? -- all was OK -- big EGO was no where to be found with all its fearful head knowledge, books, life, and Hollywood driven control smoke screens vanished. And we all have had this experience in ridding a roller coaster for the first time, standing in line ego runís all the ďoh sh--Ē programs, or on the end of a diving board, ego sayís what if?

The very moment you push past ego and take the step off the diving board, or click the seat belt and your body starts to move, EGO leaves town and the silent watcher is in full control and aware, sky diving, X-games skiing, extreme sports of any kind have all reported this EGO vanishing act and the rush they equate to as adrenalin is only the real I showing up its -- not adrenalin. Adrenalin is the natural state of the silent watcherís perfect in line, in sync, state of being. Think about all the miracles that take place when so called adrenalin rush take place, woman in car crash thrown free, baby trapped in car, woman come too, rips car door off hinges. Man hears daughter in front yard runís out to find his daughterís body crushed beneath backing, fully loaded dump truck, Man with one hand reaches down to pull his daughter free, and with the other lifts truck off his daughter. Then collapsing into a ball of goo, as the wait of lifting that truck crushed every bone in his body. Ego gone, silent watcher shows up or takes over with its natural state in full gear-- miracles, thatís only the extreme side of the coin--- only for example. Full presents of the watcher abound in miracleís of the bible, and in present life that are swept under the rug of life and Hollywood ego swept minds.

The evidence is all around us, great thread and has opened the deeper levels of hidden thought. Thanks for listening.

John XXX

9eagle9
27th May 2012, 14:11
It is, we've had fear ingrained in our psyches as far back as what history can tell.

A reign of fear culture that has existed for so long its debateable if we were born with a natural inclination for fight or flight or it has been developed from living in fear culture for uncountable millenniums. Perhaps even effecting our DNA and genetics.

All conflict comes from fear.

Its becoming the new 'depression'. Depression is prevalent because no is allowed to be depressed. It's socially incorrect and it means 'something is wrong with you' so instead of confronting the depression one rushes out to find a masking agent for it so they will at least not be consciously aware they are depressed. Not so you are okay again; so you are socially correct again. Hey come on you are brainwashed sheep living in fear/slave culture somethings wrong with you if you are depressed over something like that!

Our current 'lite' religions have taught us in an incorrect way not to be afraid. Fear is an unseemly trait now, where fearful people are instructing others not to be afraid because 'spiritual' people don't fear. Which is incorrect. Being told not to fear doesn't do anything meaningful in exorcizing one's fear. Talking about not being afraid, no where approaches the act and practice of excising fear.

We, perversely, seem to have more control over tangible justified fear than we do fear that is based only in thoughts. We have the same thought or idea that we are afraid of and will live in for decades even though nothing is happening to obviate that fear. However we 'think' nothing of stepping out of the way of bus about to run over us.

Roman's example further up thread is more correct. Sitting in one's fear always it to release. Avoiding or resisting fear just allows its grip to belt in tighter.

This release of a fear known or unknown (ever been uneasy for no apparent reason?) can have a transformative effect that occurs within minutes or....may take a few weeks depending on how deeply rooted in and attached on is to the fear. But its a relatively short amount of time.

Fear is one of the easier emotions to release as it typically rooted in a past experience or just a thought. Perhaps a thought of a post traumatic experience occurring again.

Ultimately all fear is traced back to 'loss of control' over one's life. What is this telling us? We aren't in control of our lives, we never have been until we began assuming control. This is why you find such consternation in current hot topics about our current A list heroes who are painting a future rosy picture of the world.
When one disagrees that one is just putting control of their life, transferring it from the bad guys to the good guys, one is still giving up control of their life there is a fear reaction. Let the bad guys control your life, let the good guys dictate it , it still loss of control over one's life.

People are afraid to manage their own lives because they have such low self value and perhaps percieve they are not capable of managing it. How could they if they are afraid all the time? So it becomes a self perpetrating jail. Those who are beginning to flex control over one's life are not looked upon favorably either.

Death is just another manifestation of literally not having control over one's life. People have feebly attempted to establish control over death by insisting they choose the time of their death unconsciously, admitting that some unknown portion of their psyche is deciding this without their conscious consent. --which is still loss control.

Fear of Death is fear if loss of control over one's life. But few of us have ever had that control in the first place because of fear.

regards

roman

I wish there was a bigger public place to say this, but I think this is the single most important thread in the forum at the moment.

Fear, and releasing fear from our bodies is the issue right now. There's nothing else going on. It looks potentially like Armageddon.
And it might yet even become that.

Is anyone willing for it to look like whatever it has to?

TOTHE
27th May 2012, 15:02
Shifts in consciousness is the cause of fear for only the uninformed and misunderstanding. We are all on the same path of discovery. We need to embrace the negative and fear to process the truth and compassion. Only then will we have the wisdom to correct error.

Birth is the consciousness shift from the spirit to the physical.
Death is the consciousness shift physical back to the spirit (even though it has consequences to the physical body).
Meditation/ prayer is our way of inter-dimensional consciousness shifting between physical and spiritual (with no consequences) to direct matter and focus energy to co-create.
External cause of consciousness shift would be like the DNA one we are in now that whatever quantum cause is raising the earth vibration.

All said is my belief and opinion. I keep things simple.

Sebastion
27th May 2012, 16:35
ljwheat-

I believe you have touched on something critically important here and it should be expanded upon. The silent watcher is that critical factor.

First of all, methinks that the fear factor exists only at this level, within the matrix, as it were. The watcher within is beyond the matrix. The important point I wish to address is the ability to access the watcher aspect. I sincerely believe that this is accomplished by the use of "intent". The quality or purity of what that intent is may very well be the primary determining factor.

Methinks I shall be delving into the silent watcher aspect more deeply for a time!

Roman, my thanks for posting this thread and my best to you!

Cheers,
Fred

Fred, I totally agree, drawing on what happens in NDEís (near death experience) first hand as a child ridding a bicycle falling in traffic, combat in Viet Nahm, moments just before a motor cycle car crash, about to be crushed between a lawn tractor and a utility trailer. In every instance the ego runís away and the silent watcher presents its self-- suddenly seen, felt, and in full here and now -- YOU-- the true I. this also happened when I awoke or was awakened-- or should say my EGO awakened to this silent watcher and the two met for the first time and shook hands as it were. Now I have a working little ego, living and working along side of the all present I silent watcher.

Each time I had a NDE the mind or in my head I heard an audible and felt it -- click-- watcher was in full and complete awareness, just like Iím aware now in my thinking brain at this very moment. The difference? -- all was OK -- big EGO was no where to be found with all its fearful head knowledge, books, life, and Hollywood driven control smoke screens vanished. And we all have had this experience in ridding a roller coaster for the first time, standing in line ego runís all the ďoh sh--Ē programs, or on the end of a diving board, ego sayís what if?

The very moment you push past ego and take the step off the diving board, or click the seat belt and your body starts to move, EGO leaves town and the silent watcher is in full control and aware, sky diving, X-games skiing, extreme sports of any kind have all reported this EGO vanishing act and the rush they equate to as adrenalin is only the real I showing up its -- not adrenalin. Adrenalin is the natural state of the silent watcherís perfect in line, in sync, state of being. Think about all the miracles that take place when so called adrenalin rush take place, woman in car crash thrown free, baby trapped in car, woman come too, rips car door off hinges. Man hears daughter in front yard runís out to find his daughterís body crushed beneath backing, fully loaded dump truck, Man with one hand reaches down to pull his daughter free, and with the other lifts truck off his daughter. Then collapsing into a ball of goo, as the wait of lifting that truck crushed every bone in his body. Ego gone, silent watcher shows up or takes over with its natural state in full gear-- miracles, thatís only the extreme side of the coin--- only for example. Full presents of the watcher abound in miracleís of the bible, and in present life that are swept under the rug of life and Hollywood ego swept minds.

The evidence is all around us, great thread and has opened the deeper levels of hidden thought. Thanks for listening.

John XXX

jorr lundstrom
27th May 2012, 19:56

All is well

Jorr

They will probably stack you, like chordwood, in the graveyard crypt...like they do with everyone else. And wait until spring.

As long as they don't wait too long until after the spring thaw, your fleshbox won't be too stinky.

Well my friend, by then its someone elses problem. LOL

All is well

Jorr

Phoenix
27th May 2012, 21:41
I stopped eating eggs for a few months, then one day i gave in, and upon the attempt of swallowing half of the yellow part, it got lodged in my throat, and for a few seconds in-between the realization that no one is around and sarcastic thoughts in my mind such as "really, an egg? This is how I die?" - there were a few moments of tranquilly and peace.

Haven't eaten an egg since.

Spiral
13th November 2012, 22:25
I just read this thread, it made me cry.

Not much does that these days.

PurpleLama
13th November 2012, 23:00
I just read this thread, it made me cry.

Not much does that these days.

Time to dig, there is always more to release....

Kiforall
13th November 2012, 23:58
My Mother phoned me the other day, she's a great example of the way in which our Ego takes over and prevents us facing up to lifes pain.

What a life she's had.

Her Father was a dustbin man who spent his career sifting through garbage to find discarded drugs of any kind to deaden the pain of his life ( not sure what caused it but more than likely his parents )

My Mum had witnessed and saved him on numerous occasions from comitting suicide from an early age.

One evening she found him in bed ready to take an overdose, she was 19yo at the time and this time she said to him if he was going to do it he should do a proper job and left the room. That night he did indeed carry out his intentions adequately and killed himself.

She told her Mum what had happened and instead of her Mum giving her any reassurance that it wasn't her fault
she convinced her to tell no one of the conversation she had with him.

My Mum believed it was her fault that he had died ( selfish man! )

She met my Dad who beat her up very early on in her relationship and she went on to marry him!

She told me she felt it was her punishment for what she had done to her Dad.

As a young teenager she had a beautiful relationship with a younger cousin who was the Son to her Mum's sister. He was 9yrs old, his Mum was also messed up and one day after his Dad left them she tried to kill herself and her Son. She suceeded in killing him but was found in time to be taken to hospital and survive.
That affected my Mum very badly.

My Mum has done what so many do and blocked all this out, as she gets older the damage done to her emotionally has expressed itself in many ailments, reynauds syndrome, epilepsy, bad back, pain in her arms, anxiety attacks, depression (although she won't admit to it ) and more recently severe oesophageal ulceration due to gastric reflux and shortness of breath, to the point she thinks she's going to have a fit or pass out.

I have tried to speak to her about the fact that she will not recieve a diagnosis from the doctors because it is neurological and currently all the tests that come back are negative. I know what diagnosis she will recieve and it will be no help to her..... psychosomatic neurological disorder.

Her Ego is more interested in protecting her from her dark innermost emotional pain. To the point where she is going to write her last will and testament this week because she thinks she has something terminal.

So her Ego fears the truth more than death. So she fears the truth more than death.

When she phoned this week and I hit her with it, bang!!

She burst out crying at the first mention of her Dads suicide, which acknowledged my theory.

Within seconds she was wittering on about how good the doctors had been etc,etc, changing the subject, blocking, blocking.

She's visiting at the weekend and I'm going to start the healing process, if I haven't already.
She has to decide, face up to the emotional pain within or ultimately die from her negativity because that is what will happen in her present state.

Which fear will be greater?

Zoe x

Daughter of Time
14th November 2012, 02:07
I fear the abyss - the unknown.

I fear deceit and betrayal for they have deeply hurt me in the past.

I fear I may not be able to perceive and recognize the traps I may find after I leave my body.

I fear i may not become the best i can possibly be.

I fear I may not be able to release my fears.