PDA

View Full Version : Bill Brockbrader/Wood is under arrest.

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 14:43
Hey folks,

Just saw this on another forum.

Don Shipley´s words:

"It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I have confirmed and I'm passing along the FACT that Bill Brockbrader is behind bars in the Ada County Jail in Boise, Idaho on a US Marshals "Hold" for Federal Charges...

He is not listed on their website but I called and confirmed he's there and resting comfortably...

I hope on this beautiful Sunday, that Bill is thinking of me as much as I'm thinking of him...

To Bill Brockbrader and anyone STUPID enough to have supported him and believed his lies, I offer a hearty bowl of "SHUT THE **** UP."

source: http://www.facebook.com/don.shipley

It´s also on Kerry´s blog:

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:brockbrader-turns-himself-in-arrested&catid=31&Itemid=218

So, what do you think about it?

I´ve never believed a single word of what this guy said anyway, just like I don´t believe that Drake guy.

Cheers,

Raf.

Kindred
28th May 2012, 14:52
WHY, oh Why do you cheer the imprisonment of ANYONE, aside the creators of humanities current and past atrocities? What Exactly Has He Done? It would seem to me that, if the Feds arrested him, he is seen as a Threat to TPTW... Not a co-conspirator....

If it had been Kissinger, Z. Brzezinski, Bush 1&2, Clinton (both), or any number of Senators or MIC CEO's, then, Yes... I'd have cheered right along with you...

For this circumstance, I have to shake my head in pity of your glee.

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 14:55
WHY, oh Why do you cheer the imprisonment of ANYONE, aside the creators of humanities current and past atrocities? What Exactly Has He Done? It would seem to me that, if the Feds arrested him, he is seen as a Threat to TPTW... Not a co-conspirator....

If it had been Kissinger, Z. Brzezinski, Bush 1&2, Clinton (both), or any number of Senators or MIC CEO's, then, Yes... I'd have cheered right along with you...

For this circumstance, I have to shake my head in pity of your glee.

Hi there,

According to Steve Beckow (yeah, that guy of the spaceship scam) Bill didn´t say what the charges are:

"The charges he faces arise from a law that was enacted in 2006 and then applied retroactively to his conviction in 1998 to derive charges against him. (Bill does not say what the charges are.)"

source: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/bill-wood-arrested/

By the way, I´m not cheered at all. I´m just posting info.

Have you noticed that the info is "quoted"? It means that those are not my words.

Please, read carefully before making misleading assumptions about me.

Regards,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 15:13
"The charges he faces arise from a law that was enacted in 2006 and then applied retroactively to his conviction in 1998 to derive charges against him. (Bill does not say what the charges are.)"

source: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/bill-wood-arrested/

Raf.

Most likely just more hyped up hoopla mumbo jumbo........

From the same article:

Bill maintains that the 1998 conviction was a trumped-up charge of statutory rape of a minor designed to silence him as a dissident.

He's most likely on the sexual offenders list and this arrest may have nothing more to do than him violating a simple law like living too close to a school etc....If the TPTB wanted to shut him up they would of did it a while ago in my opinion.....just more drama.

...and by the way? I thought Drake said the Marshall's were the good guys?????? once again, a story so full of holes no one can make much sense out of it other than through "wild speculation".

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 15:16
He's most likely on the sexual offenders list and this arrest may have nothing more to do than him violating a simple law like living too close to a school etc....

Hey mate,

I´m not sure about how the state laws work up there in the US.

As a sexual offender, would he face federal charges?

Cheers,

Raf.

turiya
28th May 2012, 15:18
I would not pay attention much to what Don Shipley has to say about this. I sense that Bill Wood just wants to come clean from his alleged rape of a California minor charge. Nothing more to it than that (imo), although I am sure Don Shipley would want it to be more than that.

Haven't been paying any attention to the Drake radio blogs as of late.
Is he also on the same page as Bill Wood with regards to Obama being a lightworker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp62TWaVpOE

-*-

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 15:23
He's most likely on the sexual offenders list and this arrest may have nothing more to do than him violating a simple law like living too close to a school etc....

Hey mate,

Cheers,

Raf.

as far as I know if he crossed state lines with a warrant out for him for a felony, violating parole for a violent crime, violating sexual offender laws etc. (statutory rape is considered a violent sexual crime) it would involve federal law.

I'm not an expert on laws, but I can speculate, or speculate wildly! :)

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 15:36
That is at least a reasonable speculation, that a violation of state or federally mandated law would result in a bench warrant for his arrest. Its not clear if he's arrested for violation of a federal or state law or if he's in violation of not responding to a summons to appear in court concerning those laws which will result in arrest as well. And its reasonable to expect that if he had a outstanding warrant or was in violation of said laws that because he was bandied about so much in the public someone may have informed to his whereabouts. Maybe not even someone in the ptb it could have been someone who found him annoying...

.This may be shocking, and wildly speculative too....

Do you suppose that someone who is not a whistleblower might be picked up and arrested for violating state or federally mandated law too?

Hey mate,

Cheers,

Raf.

as far as I know if he crossed state lines with a warrant out for him for a felony, violating parole for a violent crime, violating sexual offender laws etc. (statutory rape is considered a violent sexual crime) it would involve federal law.

I'm not an expert on laws, but I can speculate, or speculate wildly! :)

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 15:37
Hey Raf, this whole scenario involving all of this stuff surrounding Drake/Wilcock/Fulford, and now this Bill Wood dude gets more wilder every day huh? One could get dizzy trying to figure out the whats real about it and what is mumbo jumbo....

Hollywood needs to pick this story up and make a movie out of it, they'd make millions!

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 15:39
Hey Raf, this whole scenario involving all of this stuff surrounding Drake/Wilcock/Fulford, and now this Bill Wood dude gets more wilder every day huh? One could get dizzy trying to figure out the whats real about it and what is mumbo jumbo....

Hollywood needs to pick this story up and make a movie out of it, they'd make millions!

Hey mate,

Yeah...This whole story would give a "great" Hollywood movie.

However, they would need to do a heck of a job to improve the script, which currently is so poor and full of holes.

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 15:42
That is at least a reasonable speculation, that a violation of state or federally mandated law would result in a bench warrant for his arrest. Its not clear if he's arrested for violation of a federal or state law or if he's in violation of not responding to a summons to appear in court concerning those laws which will result in arrest as well. And its reasonable to expect that if he had a outstanding warrant or was in violation of said laws that because he was bandied about so much in the public someone may have informed to his whereabouts. Maybe not even someone in the ptb it could have been someone who found him annoying...

.This may be shocking, and wildly speculative too....

Do you suppose that someone who is not a whistleblower might be picked up and arrested for violating state or federally mandated law too?

If a Federal Marshall picked him up it was surely a violation of a federal rule/law/statute.....my best guess would relate to what I've already posted as he himself even reffered to his 98 conviction of a violent sexual act with a minor.....

Logical and common sense speculation works best for me :)

Kimberley
28th May 2012, 15:52
Hey you all might find this post of interest....

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43793-Drake-Updates-clarifications-and-more&p=495654#post495654

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 15:55
If is as he claims he was cleared by the state for the sex offense, whatever that may entail, the state usually takes jurisdiction and sets a precedence over the matter. No guarantee but that's how its supposed to be.

If some prosecutor with a bug up his arse were to get hold of the dubious doubtful story of his service as a Navy Seal (a lot of people out there claiming access to those records and saying he's not listed) he may find himself in an awkward, very hard to extricate himself from place. Even his mass arrests stories may cast him in dubious light if this were to come to a hearing.

Kimberley
28th May 2012, 16:11
U-4C8YSbXPs

Published on May 25, 2012 by ThankYouWhiteKnights

Bill is on from 12:03 To help Bill with a character reference/supportive letter please post immediately before his undetermined hearing date to help with his hearing to William Brockbrader 1046233 CO ADA County Jail 7210 Barrister Drive Boise Idaho 83704. Thanks so much.

Get more info on Bill Woods arrest at
http://www.thankyouwhiteknights.com/2012/05/26/bill-wood-arrested/
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/05/bill-wood-arrested/

Kay Griggs: Colonel's Wife Tell-All Interview .1 of 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNitCNycKQ

MY PLAYLIST "Bill Brockbrader aka Bill Woods Navy Seal come Light Warrior"
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF7FD0F65547173DA&feature=plcp

Bill Woods sites
http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/main/home/bill-wood-s-page/
http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archive/dl.php?id=Bill_Wood
http://www.youtube.com/user/treeoflibertymovment
http://www.treeoflibertymovement.com/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/320738794639382/

Unfortunately with what has been going on these sites have not been updated for reasons I am sure you can understand. So please have patience and check this site too.

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 16:12
If is as he claims he was cleared by the state for the sex offense, whatever that may entail, the state usually takes jurisdiction and sets a precedence over the matter. No guarantee but that's how its supposed to be.

If some prosecutor with a bug up his arse were to get hold of the dubious doubtful story of his service as a Navy Seal (a lot of people out there claiming access to those records and saying he's not listed) he may find himself in an awkward, very hard to extricate himself from place. Even his mass arrests stories may cast him in dubious light if this were to come to a hearing.

Hey 9eagle9,

Well, since I´m completely ignorant about your laws, allow me to ask another question.

Since Bill has already payed for his sex offense crimes why would someone arrest him for the same crime?

Would he be arrested now, for some sort of parole violation or something like this?

If he allowed himself to be arrested now, what could be his purposes?

By the way, if it´s proven that he was lying about being a SEAL, could he face charges for that as well?

Cheers,

Raf.

Maia Gabrial
28th May 2012, 16:18
I don't like Don Shipley's attitude either....
And it makes me even more suspicious as to why the govt is doing this.... IMO the federal govt/secret govt (no difference IMO) has gained a bad reputation from all that it has done and is doing. Anyone that exposes anything they do is targeted somehow....I'm wondering why they want to shut this guy up so badly.....? I'm thinking that Woods will probably never be heard of again. Should make Shipley even more thrilled. What a jerk!

Carmody
28th May 2012, 16:29
Well, since I´m completely ignorant about your laws, allow me to ask another question.

Since Bill has already payed for his sex offense crimes why would someone arrest him for the same crime?

(can't be done. there are US laws, at the federal level, I believe it is called or tied to the aspects of 'double jeopardy' or similar laws. once tried in a court of law, one cannot be retried for the same issue.)

Would he be arrested now, for some sort of parole violation or something like this?
(this is very possible)

(Who knows)

By the way, if it´s proven that he was lying about being a SEAL, could he face charges for that as well?

(Yes he can. Impersonating federal employees, or something similar to that. 'Impersonation' but at the federal law level. The differences is like that of city ordinance or city laws, then 'state laws' [like provinces, whole country subdivisions] then laws that apply to all citizens, called 'federal laws'. He could charged with impersonating a federal employee or whatever the proper designation would be. This would fall under the area of 'US Marshals', who are the legally appointed police representation for Federal laws, not state, or city police. they would be charged to collect him, but since his offense is not one that is specifically illegal in all areas of the USA, then city and state police groups would not be in a legal position to arrest him, or more correctly, be on the hunt for him. However, if these groups -city and state police- where given notice to arrest him, via announcement of that via the interstate police communications system, then they could arrest him. HOWEVER, they are not 'derelict in their duty' if they do not, as it is not specifically an offense in their areas of jurisdiction. This information is not 100% accurate, but it probably helps a bit. )

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 16:29
Hecklers and naysayers will try to make this be about Bill Brockbrader's conviction for having sex with a minor when he was 26 years old. He does not deny that he did and he also served time for that.

(So they aren't really heckling and nay-saying they are observing something that has been made by his own self admission? )

Are you saying he has admitted to having sex with a minor? And because he served time for it we should dismiss that very important part of his past character and that thus far failed and unsubstantiated stories of MASS Arrest take precedence?

It is safer for Avocadess and Kimberly to keep that a rhetorical question.

Because he serves as a whisteblower should be excused from having a sex with a minor? Because he revealed some unsubstantiated secrets about the military when its doubtful he served in the Navy as a Seal sex with a minor shouldn't be important?

This story becomes more convoluted by his fans than by any admission on his part.

That is good way NOT to garner support from the skeptical, not by his character, but by those who make this sorts of admissions and risk being savaged by by stalwart women everywhere who have ever been sexually predated on or have had minor daughters predated on.

This guy looks worse everytime one of his ardent admirer's opens their mouth. I will grudgingly concede that he may be more innocent than his fans make him guilty.
But one may be inclined to suspect his whistleblowing endeavors may be a feeble attempt to morally expunge a record of statutory rape, when it legally couldn't be expunged.

If he's innocent in some fashion that I cannot comprehend if he has made this admission himself I wish him well.

If he's using his past exploitation of a minor to serve himself in the present, I pray that he gets whatever he deserves. From where ever it comes from.

NOT interesting; rather enlightening. Not so much about the man himself but his fan base.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?43793-Drake-Updates-clarifications-and-more&p=495654#post495654

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 16:38
Hey folks,

So, does any of you have a clue about under what charges he´s getting arrested again?

If he´s arrested for parole violation, does anyone know if he was under parole in the first place?

Is it possible to call the county jail and ask about what charges he´s facing, or is this secret information?

Cheers,

Raf.

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 16:40

Hey 9eagle9,

I don't know . I suspect he or his fans are not entirely forthcoming about the intitial charge of 1998. It depends on how he was charged and requires a little research, some states mandate Federal involvement. I'm not sure what state he was charged in. Transporting a minor across state lines for example would automatically make it Federal Jurisdiction. He could have the rape charge dismissed, but he would still have to answer to the Feds about the transporting of a minor across state lines. that would be one scenario.

Because he was cleared at the State level doesn't automatically mean if he was cleared on the Federal level. There is something decidedly weird going on. In five minutes I've heard five different stories, frome he got arrested to, he turned himself in to the age of the minor in question.

As noted if he had a summons to appear in a Federal court because the state in question mandated Federal involvement, and he failed to appear in Federal court (two different districts he could have been arrested merely for refusing a summons. Entirely different matter.

He could be arrested for parole violation but if his previous case were dismissed as is claimed there would nothing to parole him for.

I speculated on that in my previous thread.

He could.

turiya
28th May 2012, 16:41
I do believe that anyone that has been convicted as a child abuse sex offender is required by law to have their place of residence updated.

Debra
28th May 2012, 16:44
Who is Eva Moore? How is she a part of all this?

Hi all,

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .. all this time, I have not worked out who Eva Moore is. Can someone explain to me her role in Brockbrader´s life? In the movement?

Have I missed something? From the first time she appeared with Brockbrader in that last interview with Kerry Cassidy - it was like, oh and this is Eva ..

Is she a PR person, his partner? How is she important in all of this? In my memory of listening in, she has never contributed anything, I would consider additional to what is already being said from this camp.

Thanks, Zebra

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 16:45

Raf, even though he served his time for the 98 conviction, he is still subject to many rules/laws/ statutes, state level and federal level because he is a convicted sexual offender, (I think this is the 2006 law they are referring too "sexual offender act" or may be a part of the VAWA Bill). To the best of my knowledge he remains on a watch list/sexual offender list for the rest of his life unless the conviction is overturned and/or he is pardoned by the governor in which state the crime was committed.

If he's been cleared of this conviction, where's the proof?

gripreaper
28th May 2012, 16:46

Hey mate,

However, they would need to do a heck of a job to improve the script, which currently is so poor and full of holes.

Cheers,

Raf.

How about it was Bill's clone that got arrested and taken into the underground DUMB's for reprogramming and the psyop distraction has gone awry and needs to be reconditioned for an eventual false flag of alien's taking out human clone factories and hybridizing sex slaves for the Illuminati for mass arrests to usher in the New World Order and the collapse of the world currency and marshall law and the confiscation of all firearms and the hauling off of all miscreants to FEMA camps and the release of bio terrorism and the reduction of the population by billions, just in time for independence day when the new constitution is released and the new monetary system goes online and we all lose our assets from the reduction of the value of the reserve currency and a nuclear submarine lawn dart shows up planted at the National Monument, and the Dinar revalues and NESARA is implemented and the global settlements go out and those who survive the CME from the sun each get half a million bucks to spend any way they want.

Anyone else think that this is what might be going on?

NancyV
28th May 2012, 17:20
Hey folks,

Don Shipley´s words:

"It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I have confirmed and I'm passing along the FACT that Bill Brockbrader is behind bars in the Ada County Jail in Boise, Idaho on a US Marshals "Hold" for Federal Charges...

He is not listed on their website but I called and confirmed he's there and resting comfortably...

I hope on this beautiful Sunday, that Bill is thinking of me as much as I'm thinking of him...

To Bill Brockbrader and anyone STUPID enough to have supported him and believed his lies, I offer a hearty bowl of "SHUT THE **** UP."

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:brockbrader-turns-himself-in-arrested&catid=31&Itemid=218

I´ve never believed a single word of what this guy said anyway, just like I don´t believe that Drake guy.

Cheers,

Raf.
It's probably a good idea to suspend judgment about Bill Brockbrader and his statutory rape of a minor until we know the outcome. As much as I don't care for him (or Drake) and think he may be exaggerating or outright lying about many things, if he had sex with a consenting 16 year old I find it ludicrous in the extreme to call that statutory rape when the minor consented. My first boyfriend when I was 15 years old was a 23 year old navy guy who had just returned from Vietnam. I left home at 16 and I don't think I ever had a relationship with a man who was younger than 21. Many 15 and 16 year olds are old enough to make their own decisions regarding sex.

I don't know whether or not he is lying about being a Seal and from the mannerisms I've observed in his videos he doesn't seem like the type of a man who could successfully complete Seal training, but I do know about secrecy surrounding the guys in black ops. Right now I'm in the process of attempting to get an increase in my husband's VA disability. He can only claim disability for certain things that are on the record. He CAN'T claim disability for 2 broken legs (more like shattered) which happened when he was on a mission with German GSG-9, their counter terrorism unit. He was treated in a German hospital luckily or he wouldn't be walking today. He also cannot get VA disability for when he was wounded multiple times in Vietnam while in a secret unit called the Omega Teams within the Phoenix Program working out of MAC-V SOG which was pretty much under the control of the CIA. The Omega Teams were not a part of the military and were independent. You can hardly find out any info on these projects through google. He received his silver star personally from the President and all other medals and 5 purple hearts personally from his commanders. But none of it is on the record. His actual military records of 8 years as an Army MP (his cover), which began after he returned from Vietnam, are so sparse that one of his recent employers tried to get more info on him and ran into a block because it was classified. He also has PTSD which shows up occasionally. But can he get a fair shake when it comes to disability benefits? No.

I hesitate to call Bill Brockbrader a liar about his statements that he was in a secret unit because we don't know if he's lying or not about that. Don Shipley probably doesn't know either and he's making an ass of himself if he doesn't admit that there are any secret seal teams. Just because I don't like Brockbrader or his current mission of predicting mass arrests, etc. in agreement with Drake, doesn't mean I can judge everything he says to be a lie. I also can't accept it as the truth. Since these guys usually can't show proof they're basically screwed. It also makes it easier for men to lie about it. His charges may be an attempt to intimidate or silence him. They have a habit of trying to silence former special ops members with intimidation tactics, bogus charges and even up to elimination if they prove to be too much of a problem or risk. That's one reason my husband's book about Vietnam is still unpublished to this day.

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 17:24
Hey NancyV,

I think the victim was 12 years old, not 16.

If this is the case, well, then it´s a completely different situation.

Source: http://wn.com/Project_Camelot_To__Support_Bill_Wood_aka_William_Brockbrader_Paedophile

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread798479/pg2

Source (post #5): http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t4043-phoney-seal-bill-wood

Anyway, I´m not sure about that. Could anyone verify this info?

Please, correct me if I´m wrong.

Cheers,

Raf.

ghostrider
28th May 2012, 18:39
with brockbrader in jail , is the world a better place ? is this just a bunch of hoopla ? don't know , if he was full of it, the ptb wouldn't want him in jail and seen to the public as a criminal . I think the ptb are afraid of his influence on the masses .

Carmody
28th May 2012, 18:50
Hey NancyV,

Source: http://wn.com/Project_Camelot_To__Support_Bill_Wood_aka_William_Brockbrader_Paedophile

Source (post #5): http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t4043-phoney-seal-bill-wood

Cheers,

Raf.

in his original interview he directly states age 16, IIRC.

As for the off the books aspect, who knows. people who might not normally be a seal type might be required, in some complex scenarios. different kinds of expertize require different types of people.

I did my original viewing of the original interview...and I've no public opinion, even on that.

I myself have many things that I'd be a fool to say in public, and many people are in similar position.

aranuk
28th May 2012, 18:57
Hey folks,

Don Shipley´s words:

Cheers,

Raf.

Considering the fact that a farmer can be arrested for selling fresh raw milk, what;s up with the big deal anyway? The system is so corrupt any innocent person can now be arrested.
I met my wife when she was fifteen I was 17 and a half. We are still married after 46 yrs. Would I have been arrested too if I had lived in US?

Stan

aranuk
28th May 2012, 19:01

Everything nowadays is unclear who is telling the truth. Which people do you believe? Make a list so we can check them all out and we can give our opinion. That's all it will be, an opinion.

Stan

Carmody
28th May 2012, 19:01
Biologically it says approximately age 13, with respect to the human avatar.

Morals and ethics vary, but the body says age 13.

NancyV
28th May 2012, 19:07
Hey NancyV,

Cheers,

Raf.
on this link: http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t4043-phoney-seal-bill-wood the only thing I see in regards to the age of the female is this: "IAW military regulations, Carnal Knowledge of a Minor who, at the time of the offense, has attained the age of 12 years, is punishable by dishonorable Discharge, Forfeiture of all Pay and Allowances, and Confinement for up to 20 years."

This doesn't say that Brockbrader had sex with a 12 year old but I can see how people could misunderstand that it IS saying the age of the female engaged in his offense. I think it means a child 12 years old or older up to the age of legal consent which varies in different states.

It also goes on to state:
Conviction Date: 04/20/1998
Degree Of Offense: F3 (3rd degree felony)
Counts: 1
Offense Description: STATUTORY RAPE

He was convicted in Utah and is a registered sex offender there according to what was posted. the statutory rape law there states: the age of consent in Utah is 18. It is however legal for minors aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual activity with partners less than 10 years older.

I don't see on his record posted on the link above that it was a 12 year old. The guy who posted the info SAYS it was a 12 year old, but I don't see the age in the record. It's just stated in the IAW military regulations. If it was a 12 year old then most would consider him to be a pedophile. If she was a 15 or 16 years old then it would be illegal but I don't believe it would be immoral or a horrible crime. I don't support the age of statutory rape to apply to 16 year olds...but it's the law and my opinion is probably in the minority.

So I don't know how old the girl was even though I've seen statements from people saying either 12 or 16.

cloud9
28th May 2012, 19:31
Hecklers and naysayers will try to make this be about Bill Brockbrader's conviction for having sex with a minor when he was 26 years old. He does not deny that he did and he also served time for that.

(So they aren't really heckling and nay-saying they are observing something that has been made by his own self admission? )

Are you saying he has admitted to having sex with a minor? And because he served time for it we should dismiss that very important part of his past character and that thus far failed and unsubstantiated stories of MASS Arrest take precedence?

Because he serves as a whisteblower should be excused from having a sex with a minor? Because he revealed some unsubstantiated secrets about the military when its doubtful he served in the Navy as a Seal sex with a minor shouldn't be important?

This story becomes more convoluted by his fans than by any admission on his part.

That is good way NOT to garner support from the skeptical, not by his character, but by those who make this sorts of admissions and risk being savaged by by stalwart women everywhere who have ever been sexually predated on or have had minor daughters predated on.

This guy looks worse everytime one of his ardent admirer's opens their mouth. I will grudgingly concede that he may be more innocent than his fans make him guilty.
But one may be inclined to suspect his whistleblowing endeavors may be a feeble attempt to morally expunge a record of statutory rape, when it legally couldn't be expunged.

If he's innocent in some fashion that I cannot comprehend if he has made this admission himself I wish him well.

If he's using his past exploitation of a minor to serve himself in the present, I pray that he gets whatever he deserves. From where ever it comes from.

NOT interesting; rather enlightening. Not so much about the man himself but his fan base.

Here we go again.... yes, he always admitted to having sex with a minor....

it seems very difficult for some people to understand that human beings make mistakes.... what if the minor didn't look her age? and what if she told him she was older than she was? what if, what if, what if....

I don't believe much of what he says and I am not one of his fans either but why, oh why is so difficult for some to see that everybody makes mistakes?

Everybody has the right to a second chance, sometimes a third and fourth.... why some of you enjoy so much to judge and condemn? Are you so good and perfect?

Vitalux
28th May 2012, 20:09
Hey folks,

Don Shipley´s words:

Cheers,

Raf.

Oh no.. :confused:...you see ole Bill is innocent.

The government, the little 12 year girl that he raped, are all out to get him.

The fact that he spent years in a military mental prison has no reflection on any of the facts.

If Bill says, he is innocent we should support him, send him lots of money.
After all, many people here have already expressed that they see nothing wrong with a 25 year old soldier in the armed forces raping a 12 year old girl.

It doesn't matter what craps flows from ole Bill's bowels, many folks here will tell you it just smells like roses to them.

;)

thanks for bringing this news.
Everything comes out in the wash and every dog has its day :o

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 20:37
Uhm....no. Neither good nor perfect but discerning.

If fans of the said whistleblowers are so sensitive to criticism perhaps involving yourself in even a fringe way with whistleblowrers is not a good idea.

It may be because alt media has turned into the new Hollywood where new heroes are created daily for people to pant over. This isn't really about the Beatles not being able to appear on the Ed Sullivan show.

I believe the object of a whistleblower forum is to scrutinize and see where things are just not adding up?

Or should we just accept whatever is spoonfed to us and let the world go round without question as we've usually done.

One might note that is why I do not post videos and rapidly defend the testimonies of my favorite folks in the alt media (which is few) Not so much that I would weep over any criticism of them but basically if their evidence is compelling it will speak for itself and doesn't need my help in propping it up.. Admittedly these few don't have felony arrest records for imposing on minors, a series of miserably failed predictions, a history of having imaginary and conveniently invisible friends intervening on their behalf, nor do the attempt to ingratiate themselves with the promise of several metric tons of gold.

They are rather boring that way but tends to lend them a certain amount of character establishment that otherwise would be lacking.

Here we go again.... yes, he always admitted to having sex with a minor....

it seems very difficult for some people to understand that human beings make mistakes.... what if the minor didn't look her age? and what if she told him she was older than she was? what if, what if, what if....

I don't believe much of what he says and I am not one of his fans either but why, oh why is so difficult for some to see that everybody makes mistakes?

Everybody has the right to a second chance, sometimes a third and fourth.... why some of you enjoy so much to judge and condemn? Are you so good and perfect?

we-R-one
28th May 2012, 20:50
Idaho has one of the most corrupt court systems in the country, so I'm sad to see him caught up in a legal conundrum within this state. I read a statistic somewhere that stated Idaho had more incarcerated people per capita than any other place in the world(population in the entire state is near 1.6 million people), so before everyone judges this guy, give him the benefit of the doubt as that statistic is over the top! They will arrest you here regardless of whether you have committed a crime or not- it's all about the money and each individual is seen as a cash cow, not a human being.

SilentFeathers
28th May 2012, 21:15
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the only explanation, especially when the "person of interest" spits the key words out of his own mouth.

He mentions the 98 conviction, a 2006 law that affects that 98 conviction, that he turned himself in on a warrant relating to the 98 conviction and says he will fight it.......it's pretty obvious to me why he's in jail but perhaps my imagination isn't wild enough to make a Hollywood blockbuster out of it, could it really be this simple folk's????? that he violated a sex offender rule/clause????? I'm sure there will be a few disappointed folks if that's all this arrest was all about and nothing more...........how boring!

Besides, I personally think the powers that be have more bigger fish to worry about than someone who many don't believe anyways, regardless if it's true or not.....

778 neighbour of some guy
28th May 2012, 21:20

Hey mate,

Cheers,

Raf.

How about it was Bill's clone that got arrested and taken into the underground DUMB's for reprogramming and the psyop distraction has gone awry and needs to be reconditioned for an eventual false flag of alien's taking out human clone factories and hybridizing sex slaves for the Illuminati for mass arrests to usher in the New World Order and the collapse of the world currency and marshall law and the confiscation of all firearms and the hauling off of all miscreants to FEMA camps and the release of bio terrorism and the reduction of the population by billions, just in time for independence day when the new constitution is released and the new monetary system goes online and we all lose our assets from the reduction of the value of the reserve currency and a nuclear submarine lawn dart shows up planted at the National Monument, and the Dinar revalues and NESARA is implemented and the global settlements go out and those who survive the CME from the sun each get half a million bucks to spend any way they want.

Anyone else think that this is what might be going on?

Heehee, thats is just funny as hell, and with 1 comma in the whole sentence. amazing

9eagle9
28th May 2012, 21:21
For myself I've become rather more pondering the questionable standards that people expect out of their leaders. Less about the person of interest than those who make sure he stays in the public eye.

gripreaper
28th May 2012, 22:41
The whole de facto court system is corrupt as hell, is all about the money, and HAS NOTHING to do with justice at all. Bill gets caught up in that system willingly and he does not understand what he is in for, although I find that hard to believe having faced a military tribunal.

If he thinks he is so connected spiritually and with other dimensions that he can take down and expose the entire corrupt military, as well as the corrupt court system, and the nefarious ET's too, then I say, more power to him and we should support him.

spiritguide
28th May 2012, 22:43
All this conjecture with no actual proof of the action of arrest, it amazes that this thread is still alive with only ego /judgement feeding the keyboards. IMHO Where are the facts?

the_vast_mystery
28th May 2012, 22:48
For myself I've become rather more pondering the questionable standards that people expect out of their leaders. Less about the person of interest than those who make sure he stays in the public eye.

You know the more I've been thinking about that lately too. I've been wondering. What are realistic spiritual or even general leadership qualities? Would we collectively even know? It seems we've been predisposed to pick apart people at the seems unless they measure up to some imaginary story we've been told about how Jesus did this, or Hercules did that...It makes me worry that we as a species have been sold a fake bill of goods as to how to recognize a real, human leader who has what it takes. This might actually be why people seek external authority so much, believing a leader has to be this pure, flawless Adonis of virtue may prevent people from seeing themselves as their own leaders. As they imagine if they're nothing short of Hercules or Jesus then they obviously don't deserve to have that authority in their own lives.

Mostly I've just been speculating about my own faults and why I don't end up getting out into the world and doing more than weekend activism and it seems the culprit for myself at least is in believing leaders must exhibit a huge array of quite possibly impossible character/skill attributes. So then in realizing it would be silly to expect anyone else to be this, I begin to wonder if I should be so harsh on expecting myself to display those as well before I consider myself fit to pursue certain endeavors.

RMorgan
28th May 2012, 22:57
All this conjecture with no actual proof of the action of arrest, it amazes that this thread is still alive with only ego /judgement feeding the keyboards. IMHO Where are the facts?

Hey mate,

What were you expecting? A picture of him behind bars?

Here´s the jail address:

William Brockbrader 1046233 CO ADA County Jail, 7210 Barrister Drive, Boise, Idaho 83704

Give it a call, if you feel like doing so.

I can´t give you more than that.

Cheers,

Raf.

Vitalux
29th May 2012, 00:21

Hey mate,

What were you expecting? A picture of him behind bars?

Here´s the jail address:

William Brockbrader 1046233 CO ADA County Jail, 7210 Barrister Drive, Boise, Idaho 83704

Give it a call, if you feel like doing so.

I can´t give you more than that.

Cheers,

Raf.

You know RMorgan

You are really going to start to piss a lot of folks off in here if you keep giving them the truth.:frusty::frusty:
The truth is the last thing they want to hear:confused::frusty:
It upsets their reality:confused:

Airwooz
29th May 2012, 01:17
This is how conspiracy theories got born :cool:

9eagle9
29th May 2012, 02:28
A good leader is usually exemplified, perversely, by not having the slightest interest in leading others.

Debra
29th May 2012, 13:54
Who is Eva Moore?

Or, should I start a separate thread with this question. I think it is pertinent to understanding more about Bill Brockbrader, seeing as this person has been part of his interviews. For whatever reason, this has never been specified.

??

Tommy
29th May 2012, 14:04
Who is Eva Moore?

Or, should I start a separate thread with this question. I think it is pertinent to understanding more about Bill Brockbrader, seeing as this person has been part of his interviews. For whatever reason, this has never been specified.

??

Perhaps this will help somewhat :)

http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1055:bill-wood-brockbrader-q-a-part-two&catid=28:video-interviews-and-presentations-by-name&Itemid=350

turiya
29th May 2012, 17:59
Short answer...

From my take in the second Camelot interview, Bill Wood says that he met Eva through an email, and from there made a psychic connection with her and then made contact with her.
Women, in general, are more grounded to the earth than men. I sense that Bill was in need of being more grounded. Eva came along at a good time for him. This is why his interviews now include her presence. Its not so much that she has much to contribute, but helps him to be more grounded while he is being interviewed. That is what I get.

-*-

Who is Eva Moore?

??

9eagle9
29th May 2012, 21:27
In going to the link I began a chain of links and arrived here at the website for Conspiracy Con.

The front page of the site quotes.

It is said "Seek the truth... and the truth shall set you free." A wonderful statement and ideal, but it is incomplete. There is a bumper sticker out there that sums up the "waking-up" process on this planet perfectly... "The truth shall set you free, but first it'll piss you off!" And, I for one am pissed off. If you aren't, then you're either dangerously ignorant as to the way this world is truly run and controlled; you're in complete denial about this reality; or you are a willing pawn in this global game of chess played by the worst of tyrants.

It is advised to those who are so quick to glom on to heroes like David Wilcocs, Woods, Fulford, Drake et al that people don't arrive at person or a truth. They go beyond a particular fixture and in doing so will very likely find something that pisses you off. Someone snarked at me 'what am I doing about anything?'

Well obviously I'm not going to start doing the same things that Drake, Woods, Wilcock, Fulford do since I've made it that I'm a critic of their actions. I am doing something but who is going to notice when their faces are stuck up the arses of the current flavor of the month hero. I admittedly am demonstrating that I'm not plastering my face where it doesn't belong. Does anyone notice?

(laff)

If you want the truth; expect to get pissed.

Oh but our passive 'lite' philosophies don't allow for anger right?

That is a piss poor place to find yourself at .

You can't get pissed, you can't find the truth, you can't defend your version of the truth.

What a spot to be in.

Who is Eva Moore?

??

Perhaps this will help somewhat :)

http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1055:bill-wood-brockbrader-q-a-part-two&catid=28:video-interviews-and-presentations-by-name&Itemid=350

SilentFeathers
30th May 2012, 16:00
Here's a good one for you Raf! If this is the same person I think it is, the story gets even wilder!!!!!

Is this the same Deatra Loomer that is directly involved with Drake????? Can someone please confirm?

Deatra Marie Loomer, 46, of 30276 Old Highway 41 in Okolona, was arrested April 18 by LCSO and charged with felonious false pretense. She was released on a $2,500 bond.

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=16670#ixzz1wJOqYuXw

RMorgan
30th May 2012, 16:04
Here's a good one for you Raf! If this is the same person I think it is, the story gets even wilder!!!!!

Is this the same Deatra Loomer that is directly involved with Drake????? Can someone please confirm?

Deatra Marie Loomer, 46, of 30276 Old Highway 41 in Okolona, was arrested April 18 by LCSO and charged with felonious false pretense. She was released on a $2,500 bond.

Hey mate,

I have no idea.

I´d rather waiting for confirmation from a person who is more aware about the subject.

Apparently, it´s the same person, if you compare the pictures:

http://freedomreigns.us/Deatra_Loomer.html

http://formerwhitehat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/deatra.jpg?w=200&h=300

http://formerwhitehat.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/deatra-reptoid.jpg?w=500&h=332

By the way, what is "felonious false pretense"?

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
30th May 2012, 16:09

Hey mate,

I have no idea.

I´d rather waiting for confirmation from a person who is more aware about the subject.

Apparently, it´s the same person, if you compare the pictures:

http://freedomreigns.us/Deatra_Loomer.html

Cheers,

Raf.

It sure looks like the same person to me also.....we need a "Drake and Deatra "expert" to confirm" before jumping to conclusions :)

If it is the same person it would be logical to say that the only mass arrests that seem to be happening are within there own circle! lol!

9eagle9
30th May 2012, 16:13
I don't judge people on their looks but there are some thing about some people's physical expressives that send the alarm bells going off. Neither does it have to overtly sinister, I've picked up some weird vibes from other people's double and trip chins (or having no chin...lol)

I'd have to say as far as mug shots go that is rather creepy.

One conversely ponders if the authorities posed her in the worst possible light ever on purpose. And if they did...it worked.

Anyone have an idea what felonious misrepresentation entails or what an example may be?

RMorgan
30th May 2012, 16:16
I don't judge people on their looks but there are some thing about some people's physical expressives that send the alarm bells going off. Neither does it have to overtly sinister, I've picked up some weird vibes from other people's double and trip chins (or having no chin...lol)

One conversely ponders if the authorities posed her in the worst possible light ever on purpose. And if they did...it worked.

Anyone have an idea what felonious misrepresentation entails or what an example may be?

Hi my friend,

I don´t judge people by their looks as well, but my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw that picture. Seriously.

Really creepy.

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
30th May 2012, 16:18

I'm with Raf on this one about waiting for a Drake expert to confirm this is actually the same Deatra that is involved with him before taking this any further......I don't think it'll take long to get a response and confirmation considering there are quite a few on this forum following this story.....even then there still may be dis-info claiming it's her then claiming it's not her etc etc etc....it sure looks like her to me though but I can't be 100% certain.

Add: ...and yes, a bit scary and or creepy looking to me also! :)

RMorgan
30th May 2012, 16:29
Hey folks,

Well, looking again and examining the chin, nose, eyes and other facial characteristics, I´m pretty sure it´s the same person.

However, I don´t even know what "felonious false pretense" is. What kind of crime is that? Is it serious?

Cheers,

Raf.

SilentFeathers
30th May 2012, 16:49
I may be a bit impatient and a bit judgmental, but I find it strange that not one Drake follower and supporter has responded to this.....could be a sign that it's the same person :)

.... and any felony is quite serious

by the way: has anyone actually confirmed that Bill Wood was really arrested.....don't know what the hell to believe any more when it comes to this topic.

9eagle9
30th May 2012, 17:30
In America there's two sorts of classifications.

Here we have misdemeanors which are varying degrees of minor severity and typically not considered criminal. Parking tickets, jay walking, Breaking and Entering without intent, certain types of auto speeding violations, loitering.

Felonies are considered criminal. If she was released on bond that ensures she doesn't attempt to flee, there were no charges dropped, and that a hearing, pre -exam, preliminary hearing --Something--- should be scheduled here shortly and on the court's docket for her. If it's criminal it should not be public record, but that doesn't mean impossible to find out about. Varies by state though.

9eagle9
30th May 2012, 17:36
false pretense - (law) an offense involving intent to defraud and false representation and obtaining property as a result of that misrepresentation.

What would make it a felony or a misdemeanor would be the amount or value of property or monies involved. Knowingly writing a bad check for 30.00 dollars or so would be a misdemeanor, writing one for 30,000 or so would be felonious false pretenses just to give a sort of example.

Not the same as accidentally writing a bad check, the law in America is SUPPOSED to be defined by intent although that is not always the case.