PDA

View Full Version : Those Pesky Black Eyed Kids

Dale
5th August 2010, 20:51
Here's a very small piece of my research for you all. I'm very interested in studying the "white crows" of any given field, whether it be psychology, physics, ancient history, or even the broad field of paranormal phenomena. I think you'll find this connection pretty neat, or laughable at best :p

One of the most under-reported and under-discussed areas of paranormal phenomena would very likely be encounters with Black Eyed Kids. Here's a crash course about the lads:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0806/bek.html

So, it seems these fellows have the same characteristics. They're always kids, as the name implies. They emanate an urgent sense of danger, or fear. They're always reported to be seeking permission to enter some form of household. Oh, and their eyes are completely black.

Now, it is very possible to say that there are a roving gang of young children who use black eye contacts to frighten home owners into letting them inside. Makes you wonder where the parents are, yes? That is, unless, we work under the assumption that they are a roving gang of orphan children.

Anyway, as I began to research this bizarre topic, I began to find reports of honest, anonymous, and clearly frightened individuals reporting black eyed people - now no longer simply children. Some in the grocery store. Others in the office. And some just walking along the sidewalk. But most all emanating that same sense of absolute danger.

Here's where I had a bit of a eureka moment. I stumbled across a David Icke interview where David was retelling his meeting with the now late prime minister, Sir Edward Heath. In his account, David described meeting Heath in a dressing room following an interview. David, being the friendly bloke he is, tried to start up a bit of small talk, only to be ignored. What surprised David the most was not Heath's apparent rudeness, but his eyes. David said that Heath's eyes turned black for a moment, scanned over him from head to toe, then turned back to normal.

A very strange account, yes?

After hearing of this experience, I stumbled across more and more similar accounts of now black eyed people, or grown up Black Eyed Kids, which ever you prefer :p A few of these I found online, but most I heard simply by asking people to meet up with me and tell me their "paranormal stories" for a book I'm nearly finished writing.

Here's where it gets even more bizarre. Of all the stories I was able to write down, I began to find two startling, new common threads. Of these black eyed people, all of which emanated a strange sense of fear, most were encountered at work, or in a visited, public place. These grown up black eyed individuals seem to be a little different than their younger counterparts.

And of the stories I recorded, I found yet another, and might I add, very bizarre connection. A great majority of these "witnesses" told me, very reluctantly, that the black eyed person in question had reptilian characteristics. When I asked further, they would usually say something to the extent of, "Well, [he/she] just reminded me of a lizard. The way they would act, and talk - They just had that characteristic." Very strange, especially from people, who, in all honesty, wished the incident never even happened!

This makes me wonder. Is there a connection between the Black Eyed Kids, or people, and the accounts of reptilian beings? I know that David Icke believes certain people to be "possessed" by reptilian entities, thus, leading the "possessed" individual to "shape-shift" during times when the reptilian entity gains control. Could it be that these black eyed people are the "shape-shifters" Mr. Icke describes so frequently describes? Could the black eyes represent a moment where the reptilian parasite takes control?

I will not get into specific details just yet on the topic, and some of the cool stories, but my research on this particular subject will be featured in a book I am currently finishing, with the new working title of, 'Dante's Farm (And the Case of the Missing Scarecrow.) I always appreciate new information or reports, just about anything to stop me from being such a skeptic :p

Beth
5th August 2010, 21:13
TCR, I have read some about this. It's always good to be a skeptic, but I'm open to reading up and learning about anything. Good luck on your book.

Dale
5th August 2010, 21:42
Exactly, it's good to have an open mind, but equally good to use a bit of healthy discernment along with it :)

I think the Black Eyed Kid reports are quite fascinating, and a little bit under-acknowledged in the field.

And thanks for the good luck!

Tommy
5th August 2010, 22:10
Thanks for a very interesting read, I have almost heard nothing of this topic before, and I now realized that this might be very useful for research purposes.

Reg. the reptilian connection:
Believe it or not this was actually the first thing that popped into my head when reading the intro (on the link provided in OP).

Since the 3rd dimension is primarily a duality in regard to how it operates it would be no big surprise if we get the "anti-indigo" (as in anti-christ analogy) the same way we have everything else, in fact if you can come to terms with the possibility that "indigo" people (sorry for the label use) exist, then it would be only logical that the universe would create the exact opposite as well.

If you gonna have plus you gotta have minus as I use to say ;)

Just throwing it out there, more research indeed needed..

Thanks for the post!

All the best,

Tommy

Beth
5th August 2010, 22:18
Exactly, it's good to have an open mind, but equally good to use a bit of healthy discernment along with it :)

I think the Black Eyed Kid reports are quite fascinating, and a little bit under-acknowledged in the field.

And thanks for the good luck!

You're very welcome. I remember reading a thread that a young man started at David Icke's site. I sort of forget the whole story, but basically he started to feel funny and looked in the mirror and his eyes had turned all black. Not sure if it's a genuine story, but the young man seemed very terrified about it and was looking for help.

Dale
6th August 2010, 13:51
Here's an interesting link I came across this morning:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/demonsandexorcism/a/tales_10_07_03t.htm

It's an account of someone describing a "black eyed person" who happened to be their manager at the office. The witness, toward the end of their account, describes the manager as having snake-like qualities. Sounds a bit familiar, yes?

Rimbaud
8th August 2010, 01:48
Here's a very small piece of my research for you all. I'm very interested in studying the "white crows" of any given field, whether it be psychology, physics, ancient history, or even the broad field of paranormal phenomena. I think you'll find this connection pretty neat, or laughable at best :p

One of the most under-reported and under-discussed areas of paranormal phenomena would very likely be encounters with Black Eyed Kids. Here's a crash course about the lads:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0806/bek.html

So, it seems these fellows have the same characteristics. They're always kids, as the name implies. They emanate an urgent sense of danger, or fear. They're always reported to be seeking permission to enter some form of household. Oh, and their eyes are completely black.

Now, it is very possible to say that there are a roving gang of young children who use black eye contacts to frighten home owners into letting them inside. Makes you wonder where the parents are, yes? That is, unless, we work under the assumption that they are a roving gang of orphan children.

Anyway, as I began to research this bizarre topic, I began to find reports of honest, anonymous, and clearly frightened individuals reporting black eyed people - now no longer simply children. Some in the grocery store. Others in the office. And some just walking along the sidewalk. But most all emanating that same sense of absolute danger.

Here's where I had a bit of a eureka moment. I stumbled across a David Icke interview where David was retelling his meeting with the now late prime minister, Sir Edward Heath. In his account, David described meeting Heath in a dressing room following an interview. David, being the friendly bloke he is, tried to start up a bit of small talk, only to be ignored. What surprised David the most was not Heath's apparent rudeness, but his eyes. David said that Heath's eyes turned black for a moment, scanned over him from head to toe, then turned back to normal.

A very strange account, yes?

After hearing of this experience, I stumbled across more and more similar accounts of now black eyed people, or grown up Black Eyed Kids, which ever you prefer :p A few of these I found online, but most I heard simply by asking people to meet up with me and tell me their "paranormal stories" for a book I'm nearly finished writing.

Here's where it gets even more bizarre. Of all the stories I was able to write down, I began to find two startling, new common threads. Of these black eyed people, all of which emanated a strange sense of fear, most were encountered at work, or in a visited, public place. These grown up black eyed individuals seem to be a little different than their younger counterparts.

And of the stories I recorded, I found yet another, and might I add, very bizarre connection. A great majority of these "witnesses" told me, very reluctantly, that the black eyed person in question had reptilian characteristics. When I asked further, they would usually say something to the extent of, "Well, [he/she] just reminded me of a lizard. The way they would act, and talk - They just had that characteristic." Very strange, especially from people, who, in all honesty, wished the incident never even happened!

This makes me wonder. Is there a connection between the Black Eyed Kids, or people, and the accounts of reptilian beings? I know that David Icke believes certain people to be "possessed" by reptilian entities, thus, leading the "possessed" individual to "shape-shift" during times when the reptilian entity gains control. Could it be that these black eyed people are the "shape-shifters" Mr. Icke describes so frequently describes? Could the black eyes represent a moment where the reptilian parasite takes control?

I will not get into specific details just yet on the topic, and some of the cool stories, but my research on this particular subject will be featured in a book I am currently finishing, with the new working title of, 'Dante's Farm (And the Case of the Missing Scarecrow.) I always appreciate new information or reports, just about anything to stop me from being such a skeptic :p

Hi friend..this is a new one for me too,

Bestiality can often be disguised with contacts as you describe..I'm just not so sure about the black eyed kids that you describe. They may be un-communicative in many ways and look blank; however I don't think that they're inherently evil...just thick!

Rimbaud