PDA

View Full Version : The bad bird watcher has left the planet !

Pages : [1] 2

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 16:30
My love and best friend did pass away yesterday.
Jorr was a sharp person and a warrior spirit.
He could see trough the system and a lot more.
He was allways a good storry teller and there was allways a point /clue in the storry to see.

He has gone back to sorce and we are many that will miss this great soul.

He did spend a lot of his time on Avalon and he did like and enoy the sharp and unmasked writings from many on this forum.

He was marrid 3 times and did get 5 children with 2 wifes.
He used to say when its time to go .. its time to go.
And all is well and as it should be, acording the plan... but we are in sorrow now and the tears will heal the pain away.

I had the great honore to spend my time by his side and I am deeply greatfull for our time together.
True love is a rare thing ! Thank you my dear Jorr!

All LOVE / Maria

9eagle9
1st June 2012, 16:48
Maria I sent you a private message, but words cannot describe how I am feeling right now beyond devastated.

Jorr was rare indeed, one of the few I knew of who could see through the masks that describe our humanity, and the rarest diamonds have the greatest value. We have indeed lost from our physical presence a mighty warrior but that spirit goes on , and personally I feel better knowing that if there's some great negotiation going on 'out there' somewhere Jorr will find it and make sure it stays on the path of the pure and wise.

For myself in this earth time, I will sorely miss his presence, for he had great presence, and his wisdom here.

Blessing and Love to you dear Maria, and know my heart is with you.

Jorr: The LAST of the bad ass bird watchers.

Ineffable Hitchhiker
1st June 2012, 16:48
Oh Maria,
I am so sorry for your loss.
My heartfelt condolences.

Jorr, may your spirit soar on and join your family of souls in the great eternity.
You will be missed.

http://i50.tinypic.com/xd8tgi.jpg

seko
1st June 2012, 16:53
I enjoyed many of his posts, he will be missed!

We love you Jorr!

All is well!

christian
1st June 2012, 16:55
I met my grandmother recently and she was telling me something "none of the others wants to hear" she said. It was about her funeral and how the grave should be taken care of and she figured out something, that involves almost no care at all, she doesn't want to be a burden for anyone and as she lives far from me and my parents, so this makes sense to her. She had a spark of joyful expectation in her eyes when she talked to me about all this and only was concerned about how others will deal with her leaving some day.

I'm sure Jorr has some fun where he is now :)

I hope you will laugh again, Maria, Jorr would like that, I reckon.

[I]"All is well."

ulli
1st June 2012, 16:59
Maria, I can't believe it. I am absolutely stunned.
Was Jorr ill? Were you both expecting it, or was it as sudden as this news is now?
My deepest feelings are with you now. I sincerely hope you have support there where you live.

RUSirius
1st June 2012, 17:03
All will always be well where Jorr resides, I'm truly sorry for your loss, but many others will gain from him.

Dennis Leahy
1st June 2012, 17:06
Maria, I send my love to you. I'm glad that the two of you had the chance to spend your love together.

Someone here recently questioned Jorr, as his tagline of "All is well" seemed to be in opposition to the point he was making in a post. But it was no mistake - it was an understanding and an affirmation. May we all see so clearly.

Dennis

{edit, to add the following, the autobiographical note in Jorr's profile}
About jorr lundstrom

Biography
Living out in the wilderness with the woman in a small cottage.
Enjoying my self as the world unfolds itself before me.
Having more than I need, I dont want anything dont want to go anywhere. This is my moment on earth.

ViralSpiral
1st June 2012, 17:09
My deepest sympathy Maria.
Something that Carmody wrote touched me deeply....

And ..then..understand that the psychic sensitivity and the multidimensional access is in EVERYONE and they sense you, you sense them..and they hold this state and impress it upon you, and you impress it upon them.

May you too feel Jorr, always

"All is well. LOL"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p5OjQXUkiUU/TU_wZ5TcxnI/AAAAAAAAAKU/CWEUs1cRMt8/s320/heart_candles-7047.jpg

Tarka the Duck
1st June 2012, 17:10
You are free, Jorr. You always have been.

Much love to you both
Kathie & Tony

Kindred
1st June 2012, 17:11
I will truly miss his 'All is well'... but, I Know, He IS Well.

I empathize with all that feel sorrow in his passing. This is natural, as we have been 'trained' to feel sad when someone dear leaves us.

For myself, I rejoice in the knowing that he has gone on to new, and more wondrous life journeys - for life is temporary and fleeting...

Spirit is ETERNAL

I hope to meet him on the other side, someday! For now, I will rejoice in the company of those who remain.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

RMorgan
1st June 2012, 17:14
I´m truly sorry Maria.

Jorr, I´m sure you´ll be able to assist and help us more than ever now!

You´ll finally be able to find the answers to the most deep questions!

Enjoy the begining of Jorr 3.0, my friend!

Despite knowing that all is well, we´ll still miss you a lot...

Raf.

<8>
1st June 2012, 17:17
Thanks..

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Jorr, I am happy for you, because I know you went home.
If there is a spiritual growth, you had already grown past all acceptation, enjoy your new experience.

All is well

PurpleLama
1st June 2012, 17:17
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jNgfJ3pn9d0/S5j6oNzdyZI/AAAAAAAABo8/BrbMPPZi4hY/s1600/Hawk10.jpg

Just Love.

Fred Steeves
1st June 2012, 17:24
Funny that, Jorr's 3D vehicle may have left, but his presence is still felt here. I reckon all is well then.

Much love to you Maria,
Fred

Samsara
1st June 2012, 17:28
My deepest sympathies to you and your loved ones. Thank you for letting us share the pain with you.

He will be missed.

All is well. Time to fly away Jorr.

Eram
1st June 2012, 17:31
Jorr,

I loved your presence here on PA.
You changed me.

http://www.memorialplace.nl/achtergronden/back_users/hemel.jpg

Maria,

All my best to you and his children.

Lettherebelight
1st June 2012, 17:32
Much love to you, Marie. Love to you and Jorr, wherever he now be.

I learned a lot from Jorr, I thank him for sharing his wisdom in his unique way... always straight shooting, but with honour and respect for all.

And a wicked sense of humour.

His words will be remembered in my heart.

http://www.scandinavianmountains.com/images/flora-fauna/birds/peregrine-falcon.jpg

I will always think of him when I tell others, 'All is well.'

1st June 2012, 17:33
I'm so sorry Maria

Wishing you much Peace.

I always enjoy his threads, post and appreciate his compassionate presence.
May he always soar freely with the falcons.

I will dearly miss him

Love

Nora

Debra
1st June 2012, 17:43
Maria,

My heart goes to you at this time. Absolutely shocked, of course. You would not have known - Jorr was on the button to the end here. I salute the man, and wish his onward journey to be truly wonderful.

Kramar på er från Zebra

http://www.panparks.org/sites/default/files/styles/park_header/public/media/images/park/siberian_jay_2.jpg

Tusen tusen tack, Jorr. Allt är väl

modwiz
1st June 2012, 17:59
Maria, what can I say? He will be missed. I miss him right now. I spoke with skyped with him Saturday night. We didn't talk because he didn't want to wake you up. I guess it was early Sunday where you are. Jorr and I really liked each other because no punches ever had to be pulled out of fear of hurting someone's feelings. There are few I can share with like I could with him. You, Maria, are obviously a being of that order and it was why Jorr and you were together. As I am wring this the music from the Fellowship of the Ring is playing. The song playing, coincidentally,LOL, is the lament music from after Gandalf fell in his confrontation with the balrog. They were grief stricken by their loss of wisdom, but had to carry on. All carrying him in their hearts and informed by the time they had with him.

I still have Jorr as a skype contact. It says he is offline. I cannot write any more. My tears do not allow me to see the keyboard.

All is well.

percival tyro
1st June 2012, 18:03
Wishing you peace and continuing happiness Maria. Bon voyage Jorr..Thankyou.

ulli
1st June 2012, 18:03
His last statement on the forum, in a thread about beliefs:

Once I pretended to be a believer, that one has gone back to source.

nearing
1st June 2012, 18:11
Love and condolences from my heart to yours, Maria.

Jorr was such an essential member of this community. I will miss him, his posts, his photos of gorgeous birds and the way he spelled the word "what" lol! He was unique and dear. And I suspect his soul will stick around here for quite a while.

meat suit
1st June 2012, 18:15
wow, speechless...I am so sorry...

gripreaper
1st June 2012, 18:24
I just went and looked at Jorr's last posts on this forum, and the two threads he participated in were "Tell Us What You Believe" and "It Doesn't Matter What Happens To Me".

Here he questions that what happens to us affects everyone;

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45644-It-Doesn-t-Matter-What-Happens-to-Me.&p=497011#post497011

His tag line: We are free, have always been. LOL Fly free my brother...

OK, All Is Well.

Agape
1st June 2012, 18:26
Hello Maria ,

what has really happened ? How did it happen ? I'm so sorry .. it's feeling so strange . He will be missed dearly and the birds following him ..

now he's following them .. soaring the Skies of Spirit ..

I did not have best day yesterday . Did he have an accident ?

Please accept my empathy and heart prayers ..

Love to ALL

:grouphug:

modwiz
1st June 2012, 18:36
This is from a friend to many here.

Hello Jorr and Maria.
The last I chatted with Jorr, he was joking around, as usual.
That was two days ago, now I hear that he has finished his tour of duty.
The best way for me to tell you what I feel is like this.

This is for Jorr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMriIkL8pZQ

And this one is for Jorr and Maria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BkeKNEi-AQ

So many hours we spent talking about all manner of topics.
We got to know each other very well when I joined the 18.
One good thing that come from that.
Farewell Jorr, we will see you soon.

As a much loved kinsman, I offer you our traditional send off.
See you in Valhalla.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/UpHellyAa7(AnneBurgess)30Jan1973.jpg

Kimberley
1st June 2012, 18:41
Maria much love to you! Jorr I will miss you!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!

Lettherebelight
1st June 2012, 18:48
For you, dear Maria..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qA4gKn6gT3I/Tzs36UbTdfI/AAAAAAAAOWw/l4RenCNRqok/s1600/_beautiful_flower_00016.jpg

Thanks to all here, sharing their thoughts and feelings. We are all sad and shocked. Thank you for sharing remembrance of Jorr.

We are with you, dear Maria :hug:

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 18:50
Jorr used to say that the most dangerus wizard is the one set free from the body.
So as mentioned the 3.0 version is propobly needed now.

Jorr didnt belive in affimations all is as it should be allways. But we might not like it

Yes the sorrow is a egoetic thing ... im in a habit to have him around .. but he will be arrond in his new way... here or else where.

gripreaper
1st June 2012, 19:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5LL6PwXwY&feature=related

redheaded stepchild
1st June 2012, 19:04
Maria.. being a new member, I didn't know Jorr the way the rest of you did. But, for a short time, I did feel his lovely presence and felt his influence. From my very first day, the first post I read was Jorr's. His energy felt amazing and peaceful to me. I wish I had gotten the chance to know him. I feel a strange sense of loss.. Please accept my love and condolences.

Eva

markpierre
1st June 2012, 19:11
Whenever me and my mates (back in the day when I could hang around with people) would hear of someone passing,
we would all look each other in the eyes and someone would say "now he knows", and it was like someone had been brave enough
to graduate and show us all our own deep deep respect and gratitude that we usually forget to voice among ourselves.
It's a fact that we never leave our purpose with our loved ones, but can do certain things in form and other things in Spirit.
It depends on what needs to be done next.
So now he knows.

My deepest condolences to you Maria, and wishes for your swift return to joy. And all of us with you.
When it's clear to you again that he hasn't really left you, you'll be able to hear and see what he has to show you.
You'll have the best of both worlds.

In the meantime, he's certainly kicking up his heals right now.
God's blessings, and mine.

love mark

added: Gosh I have to say this. I didn't even know him other than the things he had to say that touched me and changed me.
He has me all sad and teary, and I love that about myself.
What a sweet gift from him to me. I could only ever hope to be like him.

Hervé
1st June 2012, 19:31
My sincere condolences, Maria.

Bon courage for now.

Jorr: enjoy the unbridled flights!

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 19:36
Hello Maria ,

what has really happened ? How did it happen ? I'm so sorry .. it's feeling so strange . He will be missed dearly and the birds following him ..

now he's following them .. soaring the Skies of Spirit ..

I did not have best day yesterday . Did he have an accident ?

Please accept my empathy and heart prayers ..

Love to ALL

He had a heart attack ! It was on going un treated for 24 hours as he was also bleading internal so they didnt dear to do anything exept giving him morfin and bood thining. But its nöt clear what hapend in his body.

He did have chestpain the day before but didt whant to go as it did go ower.

He was a nurse so ...

Thank you Agape !

Marianne
1st June 2012, 19:40
Heartfelt condolences, Maria, to you and everyone else in Jorr's family.

Love,
Marianne

ulli
1st June 2012, 19:44
Midnight Sun in Sweden....
this is what I imagine his forest looks like...
and I feel he is there, flying through the tree tops.

Been having lots of visions of forests lately, and posted pictures of them on the H & N thread.

http://images.suite101.com/1648920_com_thomas_uts.jpg

Axman
1st June 2012, 19:45
So sorry Maria.
Love your way !

The Axman

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 19:46
Whenever me and my mates (back in the day when I could hang around with people) would hear of someone passing,
we would all look each other in the eyes and someone would say "now he knows", and it was like someone had been brave enough
to graduate. And show us all our own deep deep respect and gratitude that we usually forget to voice among ourselves.
It's a fact that we never leave our purpose with our loved ones, but can do certain things in form and other things in Spirit.
It depends on what needs to be done next.
So now he knows.

My deepest condolences to you Maria, and wishes for your swift return to joy. And all of us with you.
When it's clear to you again that he hasn't really left you, you'll be able to hear and see what he has to show you.
You'll have the best of both worlds.

In the meantime, he's certainly kicking up his heals right now.
God's blessings, and mine.

love mark

added: Gosh I have to say this. I didn't even know him other than the things he had to say that touched me and changed me.
He has me all sad and teary, and I love that about myself.
What a sweet gift from him to me. I could only ever hope to be like him.

He was askin if I had taken iodine yesterday and this morning I was on some lecture about it (betwen worlds) .. and yea sure we have connection still.

benevolentcrow
1st June 2012, 19:47
Maria so sorry for your loss. Jorr was a great presence here at Project Avalon. He intelligence, wit and humor will truly be missed. My deepest sympathies to you and your loved ones. A regal voice was heard here and now may his spirit sail upon gentle winds

RunningDeer
1st June 2012, 19:48
Blessing and Peace to you, Maria.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/jorr.JPG

Rollo
1st June 2012, 19:49

He joined the stars! Much love and light.

scanner
1st June 2012, 20:01
He is on the next part of his journey,all is well.

Eva2
1st June 2012, 20:03
No doubt he is visiting the ultimate bird sanctuaries now. Sorry for your loss.

9Kft6iErfTY

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 20:06
Blessing and Peace to you, Maria.

Beautiful THANK YOU! He would have loved that image !

percival tyro
1st June 2012, 20:13
Hi L Sid, This is the second time that you have proferred Offrah's beautiful rendition in celebration of a good soul. I've since bought the CD. Are you on comission?. Good to hear from you again.

Maria Stade
1st June 2012, 20:15
No doubt he is visiting the ultimate bird sanctuaries now. Sorry for your loss.

9Kft6iErfTY/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]9Kft6iErfTY

What a beautyful film and music ! Thank you !

Fred Steeves
1st June 2012, 20:27
Hi again Maria, I've always really liked the gist of this old Johnny Cash song. How he keeps coming back as different things, from a highway robber, to a single drop of rain. If Jorr were to do his own version of this song, I'd be interested in his story, and most especially his plans from here. Maybe one of the reasons I always liked him was because I saw a little bit of the old rascly highwayman in him, just like myself.
KOkVNJKHucA

Kerrigan
1st June 2012, 20:29
Thank you Jorr,

I thought of the phrase "All is well" everyday since I saw your signature for the first time. You changed me.

Maria, my sincere condolences...

Avalon is there with you, as a family. Take care of yourself, you deserve it.

MorningSong
1st June 2012, 20:40
Salutations, dear bird-loving friend! We'll be seeing you on the other side!

rL4Z9d9oObY

Maria, may I embrace you with strength, courage and love.

Lisab
1st June 2012, 20:48
I learned alot from Jorr and I will miss his presence around here so much. It is approaching nightime here and all around me birds are singing. I'm so sorry Maria.

RMorgan
1st June 2012, 20:53
Hey folks,

I suggest we all change our avatars to birds or bird related themes, as a last humble tribute to our dear friend, Jorr.

I´m sure he will appreciate it. :)

Regards,

Raf.

Sebastion
1st June 2012, 20:59
My deepest and heartfelt condolences to you Maria. I had the deepest respect and admiration for Jorr! This world is a far lesser place without him. He will be sincerely missed.

Anam Cara
1st June 2012, 21:09
Much love to you and your family Maria.

Ella
1st June 2012, 21:12
Oh Maria, I am so very truly sorry for your loss. I respected Jorr sincerely on this forum, a wise man with great words to offer. I hope your pain and sorrow will ease with time. Kram på dig, familjen och vänner.

Thank you Jorr for sharing your time, words, knowledge and wisdom with us. It is a gift to be able to affect people the way you have. You have touched us all, inspired, given support, kindness, strength, rationality and offered us your words and soul. Thank you.

Sierra
1st June 2012, 21:29
Oh Maria

I am so sorry. I'm in a state of shock right now. I know Jorr is with you though. Love is never severed by death.

Jorr must be THRILLED to be soaring with his beloved birds now ...

Jorr, thank you for your humor, for liking everyone, for hardly ever losing your temper, for bursting out laughing in the middle of arguments, for your love of birds and trees and sunlight, for your beautiful photographs, for your truthfulness, for your gentle spirit, for your love of Maria ...

Wot it is, we loved you.

Love, with all my heart, Sierra

annieVee
1st June 2012, 21:31
Hey folks,

I suggest we all change our avatars to birds or bird related themes, as a last humble tribute to our dear friend, Jorr.

Regards,

Raf.

My condolences to Maria..Jorr was a great poster..to pay my respects i've changed my avatar :(

WHOMADEGOD
1st June 2012, 21:47
So sorry for your temporary loss Maria,

Jorr had presence and energy and wisdom and compassion for all life.

He is back in the light, hopefully pulling a few strings for you and your family here at PA.

Blessings and love to you and Jorr x

Mark

GCS1103
1st June 2012, 22:44
Dear Maria-

My heart breaks for you and your loss. What a lucky woman you are to have spent time with Jorr in this world. The first time I ever had contact with Jorr was when he sent me a PM here on avalon, to warn me that my brother, Rob (Lord Sid) had just been sent on a "vacation" and I needed to email him right away. He was such a thoughtful man and now he is free of all the restraints we have here. He also has all the answers now that we argue and debate about here. I think he may be smiling from above and shaking his head. May you be blessed with his spiritual presence for the rest of your life until you are together again.

With my love,
Goldie

9eagle9
1st June 2012, 22:57
good idea, consider it done for my part, had to think about something that best conveyed my feelings on the matter. Sunrise or Sunset. One turns into the other .

Ere the sun rises.

And Maria you are incredibly brave and wise through out this. If you were not the strong spirit that you were Jorr wouldn't have dared leave you but with the knowledge that you are strong; and that this isn't the end but a initiation into a new journey for the both of you to go together in a in a different way I'm sure he felt pretty safe in going--after all its not like he's going on without you. Or you him.

I and another member attempted to convey our feelings on the matter and when someone is so Source connected as Jorr was it reminds of us of the circumstances when we disconnected from Source and the pain attached to that. Then we have to go inward and find there is no disconnection, the external event of death is a reminder. It brings our own grief up to be released and his passing is transformed into an act of healing.

thank you maria for allowing us to share that grief with you, and thanks to Jorr for taking it on with him . Some people may find it odd that we are so affected by a personality that we all barely knew-- and that is true. We barely did but as Jorr recently commented himself its not the personality but the presence which I understood to be the way a person is connected to Source and thus expresses that connection by presence. That is what most affects us the journeying on who was so connected in time when so many are disconnected.

The druids had a way of looking at living as a verb of love, and those who arrived at the otherside carrying with them the sorrow of their comrades to be cast into the beyond, were measured among the mightiest of all. It was a hallmark of how well they had loved and in doing so a hallmark of how well they had lived.

Hey folks,

Regards,

Raf.

cloud9
1st June 2012, 23:00
Hello María,
there's no much that can be said good enough to make you feel better on a day like this but I can assure you, in the next days and weeks you'll be reading all of this and you'll be able to feel all the love you think you don't have right now.
To you I'm sending all the love and compassion I can, to Jorr... I know he's the happiest he has ever been so I'm happy for him.

WhiteFeather
1st June 2012, 23:25
I am deeply shocked Maria. My condolensces to you and Jor's family. You as well as this forum were blessed to be with such a wonderful soul. As Bob Dean would say, hes gone home now. And Im sure hes in an awesome place as we speak and is being prepared to take on his new soul journey. He is truly free now. I leave you this prayer and a song. All of my love. XXX OOO.

May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, May hope forever wipe away your tears, And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7NdBIA4zJg

Whiskey_Mystic
1st June 2012, 23:31
All is Well.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4018/4425443107_2763f8d35a_o.jpg

markoid
1st June 2012, 23:49
I am so sorry to hear this sad news Maria, my sincere condolences to you and your family. I wish you all the strength, understanding and support that you need at this hard time.
I guess we all have our favoured contributors here, whose posts and replies we gravitate to and respect. Jorr was most certainly one of those for me. His earthly/earthy presence is missed.

Zencat
1st June 2012, 23:56
Maria, I am so sorry for your loss. I am new to Project Avalon, but I enjoyed Jorr's comments in the few threads that I followed.

May he always fly wingtip to wingtip with Spirit ....

karelia
2nd June 2012, 00:23
My heart goes out to you, Maria.

Snowbird
2nd June 2012, 00:35
Maria, I send you quiet strength and supportive love. I am so very sorry for your loss. Jorr is most likely reading every entry on this thread and is right by your side. May peace be with you now and later.

http://www.onislam.net/english/oimedia/onislamen/images/mainimages/snowy-owl-flight.jpg

Anchor
2nd June 2012, 00:45
Jorr,

Thanks for all you shared.

Fly, fly, fly now in peace and freedom.

Maria,

May I please too add my thoughts for your solace.

May the time of the intensest grief be short and the memories long.

Anchor.. / John..

Alekahn
2nd June 2012, 01:40

With tears and smiles I have read through each post here.
I just noticed some words scribbled on a pad of
paper next to the computer as I finished...

Two things were written in bold letters and underlined.

"Wings made whole against the sky" and "All is well".

Indeed so Jorr. It is indeed so.

Peace to your heart Maria.

Mozart
2nd June 2012, 01:51
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01732/sunset-bird_1732145i.jpg

Oh, wow, I'm at a loss for words at our loss of Jorr and Marie's as well.

Marie -- my heart goes out to you.

I'm truly touched by all the heart-felt words that have been shared by so many here in this beautiful forum.

Beautiful thread!

I've struggled to get this image above into my avatar ... Paul, or some mod ... can you help?

[Edit: Wot?! It worked! <grin> I hope that you don't mind my use of "Wot" in honor of Jorr ... and I can't believe that I've not yet added him to my friends list ... so he's now on my friend's list, post humus.]

Great idea, Raf, for your suggestion of us to use birds of prey avatars in honor of Jorr.

Fly Home, Jorr. Fly Free, Brother. We'll miss you.

Bon Voyage, Brother.

~Mozart

mosquito
2nd June 2012, 02:19
Maria, I don't know what to say, this is such a shock.

Jorr was such a source of insight here, he will be sorely missed.

Love and peace to you and your family.

Philip

PS I'm attelpting to attach a beautiful video of a peregrine falcon, I hope it works, Fly Jorr Fly !!

http://www.wimp.com/camerabirds/http://

RunningDeer
2nd June 2012, 03:01
Maria, I don't know what to say, this is such a shock.

Jorr was such a source of insight here, he will be sorely missed.

Love and peace to you and your family.

Philip

PS I'm attelpting to attach a beautiful video of a peregrine falcon, I hope it works, Fly Jorr Fly !!

http://www.wimp.com/camerabirds/http://

Oops, try this link: Peregrine Falcon and Goshawk. (http://www.wimp.com/camerabirds/) :wave:

Carmody
2nd June 2012, 03:19
I tend to live in a world of premonition, prescience, at times. The constant reminders enforce knowing that cannot be sidestepped or left, for long.

Over the past three days, in total, a red-tailed hawk came by, and sat in my backyard, I think on the chimney of the house, from what I could hear (what it sounded like), and screeched from that post. At least 4-5 times, two-three days back.

Then, one day back, was a huge commotion, in one of the brushes out front, as the Hawk tried to follow a Robin through the thick brush. Then they burst out, one behind the other, right in front of me, and had to fly around me.

Hawks are unusual, with regard to direct presence in my space.

I wondered what that meant. Now I know.

When people go, I'm always, some might think, oddly happy for them, and compassionate for those who feel the loss. This, as I definitely remember what it feels like to be totally free of the body's influence, on long involved sojourns. It is a feeling unlike any other, the weight is gone, the complexity is gone. The difficulties are gone. The clarity is immense, all thought comes clear - and unbidden.

Jorr is gone now, and he is free.

I await my turn, we await our turns....but.....not yet.

gigha
2nd June 2012, 03:19
So sad to hear this news. I think jorr would appreciate the sentiment in this song.
Peace be with you Maria.

Qn6m1F4H5DE

peace and love gigha

Carolin
2nd June 2012, 03:43
Maria, I am truly sorry for your loss!! I'll miss Jorr's words of wisdom here on Avalon. May you continue to feel his love and presence until you see each other again.

Love
C

modwiz
2nd June 2012, 04:27
I was able to share the news of Jorr's flying off with another Avalonian, Eaglespirt, who is currently with me in the holistic community we both live and work in. It was unique and rewarding to be able to share forum information worth talking about, in real life, face to face.

I remember, in a relatively recent skype conversation with Jorr, he and I having a laugh that he had not been sent on a vacation for a while. He had figured out how to convey certain information without stepping on toes that were invisible to us. Being fearless can be a liability.

Silly me, I still check my Skype for Jorr, with his falcon looking right at me asking, "Oh. Is it so? Really?" Even sillier, I left him a message that I will miss him.

He is still offline and I am still reduced to tears.

All is well.

Kindling
2nd June 2012, 04:38
Oh man, loved his posts. Thanks for posting this thread Maria. Lord Sid, thanks so much for the heads up on this thread. I don't know what to say, so terribly sad.

CdnSirian
2nd June 2012, 05:29
Maria I am so sorry to hear this. Jorr's presence was a great support for us. I will miss it. And I hope that you stay with us, and that you find us to be a support for you.

Ivanhoe
2nd June 2012, 05:43
Maria,....when I realized what this thread was about I was dumbfounded. I hadn't realized Jorr had passed on. I'm so sorry for your loss dear. I will miss him.
David

D-Day
2nd June 2012, 06:30
Hearing this news has rendered me near speechless, I am in complete shock.
Reading through this thread, I found myself utterly incapable of holding back the tears.
Jorr was a tremendously insightful, respectable and charismatic figure on this forum - truly a one of a kind.
His presence here will be dearly missed by all who crossed paths with him, that much is for certain.
I will miss his charm, wisdom, self awareness, remarkable knowledge/understanding of all that is, and his wonderful sense of humour.
Unfortunately for me I never got to know Jorr personally, but on some level I feel as though I got a pretty good sense of the man through his many contributions to this forum.
To Maria and all those who knew Jorr on a personal level, you should consider yourselves very fortunate to have been so directly intertwined with the energy of his spirit and being.
I only ever got to feel it through the words he wrote on my screen, but even that was enough for him to have a profound and positive influence on me.
While Jorr may no longer be here in physical form, I sense that his spirit is still very much surrounding us.
With that in mind, I leave you all with this song which I think Jorr would appreciate...

9lWCYRUAb9c

All is well.

See you on the other side Jorr.

Lettherebelight
2nd June 2012, 08:26
http://img-fan.theonering.net/rolozo/images/thomasson/gwaihir.jpg

Much thanks to those who knew him for sharing their words and pastimes they had with Jorr.

It is said that you can't really tell what someone is like until they start to speak. Jorr's words were noble and true, with a generous heart.

Jorr's spirit lives on in all who remember his wise words.

Swan
2nd June 2012, 08:39
Dear Maria,

I have been reading posts on avalon for several months, and I always enjoyed yours and Jorrs.

I was inspired by your simple life in a Swedish forrest.

I am so sorry.

Kram

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd June 2012, 08:59
My sincere condolances to Maria and all his children and loved ones.

I just viewed this thread title and it turned out to be something i did not expect at all.

What happened to Jorr if i may ask?

Was he ill or in pain or did his passing come as a sudden surprise?

Jorr, i will miss your humorous and straightforward wide open spaced style of communication and when you are ready for it, may you cruise the infinitely wide spaced universes Jorr style and fly with the birds you loved so much.

All is and will stay well.

Here is your bird, its yours to ride.

songsfortheotherkind
2nd June 2012, 10:29
Maria, I'm so sorry to hear about Jorr and for what you're going through.

Jorr was the first one to post on the Pub, and he killed Santa in the process.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/tomterenar3.jpg

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?42360-Welcome-to-The-Pub-At-the-End-of-the-Universe.&p=446744&viewfull=1#post446744

We cheered. The Pub is like that. Jorr had an awesome and wicked sense of humour, as well as a beautiful and observant nature. His infrequent visits to the Pub were always greeted with appreciation and often excellently inappropriate wit. I for one will miss seeing his 'all is well' sig.

I know he's still connected to you; at the same time, I know what it's like to miss the physical hugs. I'm sending peace and love from all of us at the Pub.

Agape
2nd June 2012, 10:54
He had a heart attack ! It was on going un treated for 24 hours as he was also bleading internal so they didnt dear to do anything exept giving him morfin and bood thining. But its nöt clear what hapend in his body.

He did have chestpain the day before but didt whant to go as it did go ower.

He was a nurse so ...

Thank you Agape !

Hello Maria ,

please keep yourself going ... don't stay alone too long, go to see some friends .. carry on the cheerful and wise Spirit, I'm sure Jorr is with you all the time ..

For the rest of us who have patience to wait ...the Birdman will come back one day, from the Land of Mysteries ..

lets not be surprised about people walking in and out of the human realm all the time ..

The times, the planet and its people seem to be severely tested at the moment, for the more sensitive of us such upheavals can be the 'final drop' to our cups filled with emotions ,
goodness in our heart is abundant joy and depth of sorrow , raves of anger and lightness of spirit ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAsMOHKMILU

Someday, he will be back..

Thank you so much for sharing ..

Keep us posted

:luv::luv::luv:

Borden
2nd June 2012, 11:07
I'm very sad to learn this. From his writing Jorr seemed a man of real character and wit, a distinct and charismatic presence. We will all miss reading his words and seeing his trademark 'All is well'. My deepest sympathies to you, Maria.

Tane Mahuta
2nd June 2012, 11:36

Maria...sincere condolences...

Me te aroha tino nui atu
(With loving sympathy)

a member & a friend has gone to 'avalon heaven'...

"all is well" "all is well"

TM

Curt
2nd June 2012, 11:41
Jorr didn't pull any punches and could always be counted on to speak the truth as he saw it.

And like so many truly worthwhile people, I appreciated him more and more as time went on.

I'm very sorry to hear he has passed.

Much love and respect.

pickle
2nd June 2012, 11:53
Hi Maria, my sincere condolences to you and your family, and i hope Jorr's memories and spirit lift you out of any sadness soon. I'm not around here much these days but seeing Jorr's posts always made me smile and want to read on.

Heartfelt thanks to you Jorr, for your simple and accurate truth of, "All is well", I believe you knew those that needed to get it, did.

Love,

John

Fred Steeves
2nd June 2012, 12:00
Anyone happen to take notice of our newest member? http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7225-Welcome-to-Avalon-&p=499679#post499679

Me thinks All Is Well,
Fred

778 neighbour of some guy
2nd June 2012, 12:05
Welcome Adam.

panopticon
2nd June 2012, 12:23
My condolences Maria.

Yesterday I was driving into town and, no word of a lie, there were falcons and wedge-tail eagles everywhere along my path...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Brown_falcon1444.jpg/320px-Brown_falcon1444.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Aquila_audax_-_Captain%27s_Flat.jpg/320px-Aquila_audax_-_Captain%27s_Flat.jpg

It was almost surreal.

I thought of Jorr and yourself then and now I find his wandering...

I shall stare long into the flames tonight.

Panopticon

Ruby L.
2nd June 2012, 12:34
Although 'retired' from Avalon, the unexpected news of Jorr's passing shook me so deeply, I'd asked for my account to be reactivated to pay my respects, here.

I didn't know Jorr personally, but his spirit was so personable, clear and strong- it feels like I did.

Maria, my heartfelt condolences to you and Jorr's family. He's moved on to a higher dimension, yes… Still, doesn't make it any easier to get used to 'the upgrade'. You are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

Jorr, thank you for you.

“When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart and you shall see that, in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight.” ― Khalil Gibran

EsmaEverheart
2nd June 2012, 13:07
I am so sad! My condolences! Much love!

Flash
2nd June 2012, 13:15
i am truly sorry Maria. My heart is with you and his family. We lost a great man. Once again, my heart it with you and Jorr.

Mad Hatter
2nd June 2012, 13:20
Bugger...

To Maria and family, my condolences for your loss on this physical plane, although I fear my presumption of familiarity may well leave such words sounding hollow they are nonetheless heartfelt in their intent.

To Jorr, it was indeed an honour to share this pathway with you for a while, I am richer for the experience and the many belly laughs you provided me via our skype chats and interactions on this board, especially those arising from situations when the failure to use the key "Im responible for wot I say, not wot you understand" resulteed in one of your vacations.

I for one will miss your razor sharp insight, your always honourable intent and that oh so rare, wicked sense of humour!!

Until we meet again my friend...those who know will continue to know 'All is well'...

Sidney
2nd June 2012, 14:15
I am so sorry for your loss Maria. I am so shocked as we all are. Jorr is one of the true great contributors here, and I always enjoyed his post and took much away from his opinions. Thank you Jorr for being you, and enjoy your flight my friend.
Peace to you both.

D-Day
2nd June 2012, 14:30
Dear Maria and close personal friends of Jorr's,

I hope I am not speaking out of line here, but...

Would it at all be possible to have a photo of Jorr put on this thread somewhere, or perhaps on his profile page?

I would dearly love to see an image of the man who touched so many of us here on Avalon.

If anyone can assist in this regard I'm sure many people here would appreciate it.

If for some reason this is not possible - I understand - and nothing further needs to be said.

Thanks in advance.

Hughe
2nd June 2012, 14:40
Best wish his new exciting journey.

Earth Angel
2nd June 2012, 15:29
I know the pain of loss but I also remember feeling the amazing knowledge that HE was the lucky one......I hope you can feel this too with Jorr

Strangely when going to a psychic many years later I was told when I see birds of prey flying above me that is him , sending me a message

Marie
2nd June 2012, 16:38
I have been a peripheral poster here in Avalon but have been reading for a long time now. Jorr’s posts stood out for me and were intriguing to me and his perspective was one I wanted to understand. His presence felt so at peace and grounded. ‘All is Well LOL’ has been imprinted on my psyche thanks to Jorr. I will miss his posts here but his presence will remain.

Maria, reading this thread, it is powerfully apparent that you are loved and have amazing support here. I am moved beyond words by this place of Avalon. I wish you peace in this transition.

Love to you Maria and Jorr's family…

http://leicalady.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/male-american-kestral-flying-pan-pastel.jpg

Maria Stade
2nd June 2012, 16:47
Maria I am so sorry to hear this. Jorr's presence was a great support for us. I will miss it. And I hope that you stay with us, and that you find us to be a support for you.

Yes I will stay and you are a great support !
Jorr many times asked me if he was waisting his time, if anyone was getting it, I allways told him if they dont they will in their own time.
To me this thread shows that I was right ! So thank you all betven the tears is many happy memorys.

I live in a place called Glommen and the night was strange sleept bad avake and cryed feelt like a tornado and at nine this morning something amazing hapened here ! Thunder and flashes in the clar sky and then came these . I didnt see them they did go with the coast

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab (http://http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab)

Eram
2nd June 2012, 17:00

Jorr many times asked me if he was waisting his time, if anyone was getting it, I allways told him if they dont they will in their own time.
To me this thread shows that I was right ! So thank you all betven the tears is many happy memorys.

I live in a place called Glommen and the night was strange sleept bad avake and cryed feelt like a tornado and at nine this morning something amazing hapened here ! Thunder and flashes in the clar sky and then came these . I didnt see them they did go with the coast

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab (http://http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab

Thrombin of Halland

Residents along the Halland coast saw a magnificent sight in the morning.

Three tornadoes danced across the sky.

- It was powerful, but scary, says Jonna Johansson, 20.

It was half past nine and jump contest in Halland Glommen, near Falkenberg, would begin.

- I stood with a friend and her horse when we suddenly saw three tornadoes come across the sky in rapid succession, says Jonna Johansson, 20.

- It was powerful, but scary. We wondered if the contest could go on, but the clots disappeared in another direction.
"It was awesome"

And a few miles away was Jane Smith, who also saw an amazing sight through the window.

- It was a tornado that danced along the coast, it came on, she says.

- I have seen similar things in Turkey, but never in Sweden. I was not afraid. It was awesome.
"Tens annually"

According to Lovisa Andersson, meteorlog at SMHI, has tornadoes formed by sharp åsksskurar.

- There are sometimes, but it's pretty small phenomenon. It produced about a dozen tornadoes in Sweden every year, so it's awesome that they have seen them.

--------

Jorr recently mentioned in a thread that he wanted to "go" in a way that people would have to give him some thought.
His wish didn't come through in this exact way, but it seems that he got his way never the less.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45630-Who-Fears&p=496122#post496122

You will die like a good little citizen obeying all the rules and all the segregation of borderlines that these in powers have established for your protection!!!!........The world is not free, it is ruled, your life is useless to them that poison the air that you breathe, poison your food that you eat, destroy the very thing that makes survival necessary to sustain life, create weathers management that destroys the very food that we require, creating the passport to freedom and experiencing life by the money in your pocket, the powerful money mongers now stating who will live and die, agenda, agendas, agendas, for your removal.

There are cyclic climatic changes that this world and other planet go through periodically that's a secret that they have kept from the people for thousands of years, they are very busy trying to find the DNA clock that will sustain them with money to live beyond the cell division of 50 to 52 times within once lifetime, falsehood upon falsehood is their their ways to the their law abiding citizen, a moron, a piece of consciousness that is worthless garbage to them, only good for manipulation, and sacrifice of their life's for a system that will sh** on you when you are of no use to them.

When will we really realize that history is full of example of the masses being trodden by the select few, who raise themselves above all else, the stupidity of the human race is really beyond belief.

regards
roman

Thank you. I agree on most. Exept your ideas about my death.

I plan to die in the winter, when its hard work to dig a hole and

the flowers are expensive.

All is well

Jorr

Unified Serenity
2nd June 2012, 17:42
Dear Maria,

I'm truly sorry about Jorr's sudden passing. I always enjoyed his insights and wit. It's such a shock to find out he is now gone and I shall miss his presence on the forum. He added such a unique style and insight. I thought of this poem and hope it lifts you up as I know he is lifted up now:

High Flight

by John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth,
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds...and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of...wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.
Up, up, the long, delirious burning blue
I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, nor even eagle flew.
And while with silent, lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space...
...put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

RunningDeer
2nd June 2012, 18:32

I live in a place called Glommen and the night was strange slept bad avake and cryed felt like a tornado and at nine this morning something amazing happened here! (photos below) Thunder and flashes in the clear sky and then came these. I didn't see them they did go with the coast.

Hello Maria,

I don't speak the language. But, I think this is the link and I've included photos from that page that you talked about. It seems that Jorr is demonstrating his, "Hello Maria, Family and Avalonian Family. I'm here. All is..."

Click for article: Thunder and flashes in the skies. (http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab)

You are in my thoughts, Maria. I'll stop here because anything else would seem like advice. I'm reminding myself that you are an Empowered Human. I trust that.

Peace and Heart,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer :wave:

UPDATE:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14919564.ab
[I]
"...Three tornadoes danced across the sky...It was powerful, but scary, says Jonna Johansson, 20..."
PS Sorry, Wakytweaky, I'm just spotting this now, that you had fixed the link. I came across Maria's and when into "fix-it mode".

Jorr's kicking up storms of laughter and joy and celebration!

Kimberley
2nd June 2012, 18:34
Hey folks,

Regards,

Raf.

Great tribute idea Raf....

Much love to us all!! :grouphug:

ulli
2nd June 2012, 18:42
Hey folks,

Regards,

Raf.

Yeah, lets.
I just hope the old "birds of a feather flock together"
can be transcended, because I am a tropical bird.

benevolentcrow
2nd June 2012, 19:09
Just spreading the word! A whole lot of love here...

Cottage Rose
2nd June 2012, 19:32
I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to get to know you and Jorr, Maria. It is true his great soul will be missed by many. I join you in tears. May peace be with you.

Seikou-Kishi
2nd June 2012, 19:33
Hey folks,

Regards,

Raf.

Yeah, lets.
I just hope the old "birds of a feather flock together"
can be transcended, because I am a tropical bird.

You know what Jorr would have said to that and since he can't, I will say it for him: all is well :-)

Lettherebelight
2nd June 2012, 20:50
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1002139-bigthumbnail.jpg

Mozart
2nd June 2012, 21:00
Wot?!

Has this forum turned into a bird-watching forum, or what? :grouphug:

I share Jorr's love of birds, especially birds of prey.

I have a hummingbird feeder and 5 home-made bird feeders out there at my new place and this place, once nearly devoid of birds, is now festooned with birds all over the place! I LOVE that.

And I put out squirrel food for the squirrels and gets who eats up most of the squirrel food? BIRDS! Gotta love that.

When I was up at Tahoe I would put out bird food -- and free food that I scored from dumpster-diving to survive up there -- out on the little deck and it was SO much fun watching the birds eat up the food in a hurry. They'd literally be all over the food even before I've set my foot going back into my place, and seconds later, there would be a good 15 Mountain Blue Jays like this one ...

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/attachments/wildlife-photos/165928d1289358269-mountain-blue-jay-pict0093-32.jpg

... hopping all over the place, creating a beautiful ruckus in their feeding. Even in the middle of winter in any snowstorm, there the Mountain Blue Jays (and many other birds, like the ubiquitous Oregon Juncos) feeding away.

I LOVE BIRDS! And I'm sure that Jorr is having a ball of a time flying about, free as a bird, in the skies like he always wanted to do.

~Mozart

scootiep
2nd June 2012, 21:41
Maria I am so sorry for your loss, I really enjoyed Jorr's posts and I am also an ornophologist and bird lover :) I have changed my avatar to one of my favourite birds the Kingfisher in respect for Jorr.

All is well - Jorr has another mission now but he will be very missed here on Avalon.

Thank you Jorr 2.0 I hope you are looking forward to Jorr 3.0 good luck my friend hope you are happy and are having fun wherever you are xx

SKAWF
2nd June 2012, 22:59
my condolences for your loss.

Jorr was one of a kind.

SKIBADABOMSKI
3rd June 2012, 05:02
I just found out.

I'm a bit stunned at the moment.

I liked him.

I liked his style.

His posts stood out.

Atticus just reminded me of one of his funny statements about the alternative comedia

"its like watching someone masterbate and then fake there own orgasm"

He will be dearly missed...

Lump in my throat ...

All is well

Ski-

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2012, 05:53
wow Maria, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...

but on the bright side, Jorr always loved wings... now he has his own... :angel:

Ammit
3rd June 2012, 09:00
Maria Stade, I am truely sorry for your loss, and ours.

I light a candle for Jorr and wish him many more happy times bird watching in a peaceful place.

My blessings to you.

Hermite
3rd June 2012, 09:22
So much has already been said. Just wanted to add my condolences, my bird, and my love to you all.

kersley
3rd June 2012, 09:32
We exchanged many private messages. I'm speechless. shocked, sad.

Fred Steeves
3rd June 2012, 10:57
Hey guys, don't look now, but there's another of the Lundstrom clan in the house. Welcome Anna!!!
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7225-Welcome-to-Avalon-&p=500191#post500191

Tony
3rd June 2012, 10:59
We never saw eye to eye, but I respected his vision,
and send many prayers for his journey.

Tony

Lettherebelight
3rd June 2012, 11:06
Welcome to Anna! We look forward to hearing a Lundstrom voice...

Heart-2-Heart
3rd June 2012, 11:07
A bird flies high in the sky..a feather of love is left behind .........Thank you Jorr
H2h

ViralSpiral
3rd June 2012, 11:29
We never saw eye to eye, but I respected his vision,
and send many prayers for his journey.

Tony

Tony!! Hellooooooo

*me waves*

@ Adam and Anna too

http://www.nomeanswhatever.com/forum2/images/smilies/th_emoticon_Heart.gif

Billy
3rd June 2012, 12:47
I send my condolences to all loved ones. Thank you Jorr.

On Death
Kahlil Gibran

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

Blessed Be

Regards

Billyji

Billy
3rd June 2012, 13:33
Hey folks,

Regards,

Raf.

No sooner said than done :thumb:

edina
3rd June 2012, 13:42
I just heard about Jorr, yes... he is a rare and beautiful soul,
May his soul soar in the infinity of Source....

http://youtu.be/ctiBJ6CgR2M

misericordia
3rd June 2012, 13:47
jorr lundstrom
Avalon Member

Add as Friend
Send Email

Add to Ignore List
Find all posts
Find started threads
Join Date 11th January 2011

He joined Avalon on 11.1.11. :)

My condolences. x

Amysenthia
3rd June 2012, 14:01
Dear Maria,

So Sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know about Jorr's passing. His posts and contributions to this site will be sorely missed. Peace be with you during this difficult time.

NGqHC2Y7tLg

aranuk
3rd June 2012, 14:27
Maria Free Bird comes to my mind. Jorr stretch your wings and soar to Heaven you fine soul.
Be well Maria
All is well

Stan

Mozart
3rd June 2012, 19:21
jorr lundstrom

Join Date 11th January 2011

He joined Avalon on 11.1.11. :)

My condolences. x

And before I clicked the "Thanks" button was this when I read misericordia's post: The Following 11 Users Say Thank You ... :

<grin>

And today I just had sat down at my computer thinking of Jorr just minutes ago and at that very moment a Peregrine Falcon flew right into my western-looking view in my window (and I said: "Hey Jorr!), so I watched it raptly, then I ran outside to continue to watch it and that falcon hit a thermal that was coming off the roof of the house and ZOOOMED upward and upward in circles until it was several hundred feet higher, then it flew on off to the East. Wow.

I like to think that Jorr flew on by!

I love falcons! That falcon looked exactly like this one below:

http://www.utahbirds.org/birdsofutah/BirdsL-R/PeregrineFalconKK2.jpg

~Mozart

another bob
3rd June 2012, 19:29
Jorr and I are "members" of the same soul group, or family. There are a number of other members of this same family here at Avalon, which of course is no coincidence. There are also other families here. Each family has a particular character, or vocation, so to speak. For example, some groups are directed towards science, some towards healing, some towards political matters, and some towards arts and creative expression, just to name a few. There are innumerable groups. Each one of us is like a cell in the body of our group, and each group in turn is like a cell in a larger spiritual body. These immense bodies are cells within an even vaster mystical body, and this goes on beyond the comprehension of the human mind in a perfection and harmonious pattern that is too marvelous for words!

If one considers the image of a group of parachutists, a bunch of our group jumped out of a plane around the same time, not long after the Second World War, landing in various parts of the world. Jorr landed where he did, and I landed where I did. We went about our similar missions to bring down the paramatman light to heal and help balance the larger energies, and some of us met up on the physical, while others were able to touch base on the subtle plane, and here at Avalon on the mental plane. Back home, there is a portion of us always in joyful loving communion, prior to these roles we've assumed for the benefit of the group evolution.

We are progressing into light and even more light. The ultimate "enlightenment" is beyond our ken, which is by nature still greatly limited here by the veils of this realm, its frequency and vibration. Light is literally the essence and constituent matter of our being, and as we attune to the vibration of the higher adaptations, so too the substance of our being expands, becoming less dense and reflecting more light.

We express our own light. The greater the selflessnenss and illumination of our own beingness, and the more positive our response to the higher frequencies of vibration, the purer and brighter is the light transmitted by us. Jorr was a shining beacon in this realm. As a member of our group, our mission is to magnify the light, the light of Reality itself. He is now welcome back home as a hero -- there are big parties going on now, and he is the honored one!

You see, the purer and stronger the light from each member of the family, or soul group, the greater the advancement of the group soul itself towards the ultimate bliss of Union, the unspeakable Clear Light of Reality Itself!

Still, each individual cell must be tested in the various densities of manifestation, which is why so many return again and again to incarnations in challenging realms such as this one here, refining their illumination over and again until the their light outshines the veils of delusion, and there is no longer any need to appear on these humble stages for oneself, but only for the group's elevation, insuring that not one family member is left behind.

The light dwells within all of us as who we are, and all of us are known by our light. Jorr's light shines brightly beyond the superimposition which he has now shed, and he is with us all, more luminous and free than ever!Thank you for your efforts, Brother! Bodhi Swaha! Bodhi Swaha!

Ernie Nemeth
3rd June 2012, 19:37
I'm sorry for your loss Maria. I'm not good with passings, so I usually avoid them.

But Jorr was a very special soul, and I appreciated his input very much.
I know he looks out after us, and especially you, from the other side.

His work goes on - as ours must.
Be at peace.

Love,
Ernie

ulli
3rd June 2012, 19:38
This morning we went for a drive deep into the mountains to the east of us.
Bad road, river at the bottom of the valley, no houses and rainforest as far as the eye could see.
Then Jorr came and had a look, too.
A hawk or falcon flying in huge circles.
Of course I would have been even more impressed if he had come and landed on our car.
But I guess he was taking in the majestic scenery.
Plus he was busy joining all the other Avalonians on their Sunday drive.

PurpleLama
3rd June 2012, 19:40
I got chills, bob. Whoosh, whoosh!
Jorr and I are "members" of the same soul group, or family. There are a number of other members of this same family here at Avalon, which of course is no coincidence. There are also other families here. Each family has a particular character, or vocation, so to speak. For example, some groups are directed towards science, some towards healing, some towards political matters, and some towards arts and creative expression, just to name a few. There are innumerable groups. Each one of us is like a cell in the body of our group, and each group in turn is like a cell in a larger spiritual body. These immense bodies are cells within an even vaster mystical body, and this goes on beyond the comprehension of the human mind in a perfection and harmonious pattern that is too marvelous for words!

If one considers the image of a group of parachutists, a bunch of our group jumped out of a plane around the same time, not long after the Second World War, landing in various parts of the world. Jorr landed where he did, and I landed where I did. We went about our similar missions to bring down the paramatman light to heal and help balance the larger energies, and some of us met up on the physical, while others were able to touch base on the subtle plane, and here at Avalon on the mental plane. Back home, there is a portion of us always in joyful loving communion, prior to these roles we've assumed for the benefit of the group evolution.

We are progressing into light and even more light. The ultimate "enlightenment" is beyond our ken, which is by nature still greatly limited here by the veils of this realm, its frequency and vibration. Light is literally the essence and constituent matter of our being, and as we attune to the vibration of the higher adaptations, so too the substance of our being expands, becoming less dense and reflecting more light.

We express our own light. The greater the selflessnenss and illumination of our own beingness, and the more positive our response to the higher frequencies of vibration, the purer and brighter is the light transmitted by us. Jorr was a shining beacon in this realm. As a member of our group, our mission is to magnify the light, the light of Reality itself. He is now welcome back home as a hero -- there are big parties going on now, and he is the honored one!

You see, the purer and stronger the light from each member of the family, or soul group, the greater the advancement of the group soul itself towards the ultimate bliss of Union, the unspeakable Clear Light of Reality Itself!

Still, each individual cell must be tested in the various densities of manifestation, which is why so many return again and again to incarnations in challenging realms such as this one here, refining their illumination over and again until the their light outshines the veils of delusion, and there is no longer any need to appear on these humble stages for oneself, but only for the group's elevation, insuring that not one family member is left behind.

The light dwells within all of us as who we are, and all of us are known by our light. Jorr's light shines brightly beyond the superimposition which he has now shed, and he is with us all, more luminous and free than ever!Thank you for your efforts, Brother! Bodhi Swaha! Bodhi Swaha!

Fred Steeves
3rd June 2012, 20:23
Funny how the hawk and falcon sightings keep popping up. A couple days ago, a hawk landed on my fence in the back yard, about 25 feet away, and I filmed it for about 5 minutes thinking it was going down into the shallow water from there to hunt something. It just sat there instead, looking around, and looking at me looking at him.(LOL) So I got bored, and went in to see what was going on here. That's when I discovered this thread, and that Jorr had died.

I haden't even considered the coincidence until yesterday, when I saw Carmody had mentioned a hawk at his house. That was when it hit me(thanks Carmody) and I was like "Jorr, you son of a gun". That would certainly be something he would do too...

Cheers,
Fred

Eagle Eye
3rd June 2012, 20:34
I'm sorry for your loss Maria.
A big thanks to Jorr for all the contribution here.

Antagenet
3rd June 2012, 20:45
New Bird avatar here too. Thanks for your help and care, Jorr. May you find heaven as blissful as the love you gave all of us.
Many hugs, Maria.
Antagenet

Wind
3rd June 2012, 21:25
My condolences. A few days ago my mother told me that she found a bird that was hurt near our house. We later went searching for it but it was already dead. I thought that how fragile and beautiful life is. I'm sure Jorr is doing fine now, in fact I can still feels his presence here. I send you much love, Maria.

All is well.

Rosco1
3rd June 2012, 22:13
New bird Avatar here as well!

Jorr – Gone in body, But his Spirit resonates throughout Avalon and beyond.

Sending love and prayers to Maria.

meeradas
3rd June 2012, 23:23
So the Sword has left its sheath.
Still, this feels like a big loss.

This guy is outpacing most of us here.

Love to Maria.

ulli
4th June 2012, 00:21
These were Jorr's two last posts on the Here and Now thread...
more goosebumps...
as if he was saying goodbye to his country....and "Mary"...

more tears...geez...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=491573#post491573

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?30405-Here-and-Now...What-s-Happening&p=490642#post490642

Arrowwind
4th June 2012, 00:29
OMG. My God, Maria, such an unexpected transformation.

May the great spirit bless you and fill you, and may you hold memory
of all that is dear and precious... and be renewed in faith of the eternity of spirit

I did not know that you and Jorr were a couple..
We cannot imagine your feelings of loss... yet we will have loss here too on Avelon.
I always enjoyed Jorrs posts and considered what he said carefully. He seemed
to be walking in balance even when things get crazy.

Love never dies and nor does spirit. This I know for a fact. Hold your faith in these few things.

To grieve is natural. It is a normal part of the healing process... for how ever short or long it takes, in what ever form it takes.

My thoughts are with you.

Kimberley
4th June 2012, 02:50
Maria Free Bird comes to my mind. Jorr stretch your wings and soar to Heaven you fine soul.
Be well Maria
All is well

Stan

Stan fabulous suggestion!!! I was in high school when this song came out in 1974 and then in 1976 I started working on the radio and this song was a top request for many many years....

This is defiantly a song for you Jorr and Maria and us all!!!!

kgkYN3QjD5M

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
'Cause there's too many places
I've got to see

But, if I stayed here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird, you'll can not change
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

And the bird you cannot change
And this bird you cannot change
Lord knows, I can?t change
Bye, bye, baby it's been a sweet love

Yeah, yeah
Though this feeling I can't change
But please don't take it so badly
'Cause the Lord knows
I'm to blame

But, if I stayed here with you girl
Things just couldn't be the same
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now
And this bird, you'll can not change
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Lord knows, I can't change
Lord help me, I can't change
Lord I can't change

Won't you fly high, free bird, yeah?

ghostrider
4th June 2012, 03:36
I am sorry for your loss .

sygh
4th June 2012, 04:03
Peace is with you, Jorr. You will be missed but we will see you later and then we all will really know.

Dennis Jonathan
4th June 2012, 04:07
Oh Maria.

He was a beautiful person, and is a humble soul.

Be strong now.

Jorr is amongst the few who left the world better than he found it.

He will be missed.

Much love.

Dennis

Darla Ken Pearce
4th June 2012, 04:53
Maria ~ my love and big hugs! Not too long ago I finished a tribute to my Dad who died last year ~ so this video, I finished just in time for Father's Day. It's the only gift I have to give you in lieu of flowers but I wanted to share the sentiments of love and that there is no death. That's part of our illusion in 3D but it's leaving this year, 2012, as we each gain full consciousness and the old paradigms end and a new ~ happier one ~ begins and reunions are very near to us now for all we thought "lost" to us through death.

Jorr has a head start on us in his return to "full consciousness." Since he was also a Dad, I thought it would be appropriate to share this tribute to all our Dads with you now in this time of loss. One thing I found out when my Dad died was that the spirits of our loved ones are right here, more immediate and "present" than even when they lived. No limitations, free to fly high, and also to fly close again to us and by your side ~ always.

Much love to you, sweetie. Remember it's only "Til We Meet Again" and it will be soon, never fear...

_fqR55EwdX4

Seikou-Kishi
4th June 2012, 11:16
This has been a great outpouring of grief, but grief is only possible where love exists. Grief is a consequence of love, but not a replacement. Jorr meant a great deal to a great many, and the length of this thread with so many people only shows how global his impact was.

Not only is he loved, his wisdom is appreciated, which is much rarer. Forever is and never was; such things do not stop with death. How many of us have been brought to smile by his well-worn and ever-worthy phrase "all is well"? Surely as many after his death as before, because we would not be too unreasonable to think we know how Jorr would react and how he would speak to us, if he could, of his own death. We have very good reason to believe he would face it with the same good and laconic humour with which he lived.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glints on snow
I am the sun on ripened grain
I am the gentle autumn rain
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled light
I am the soft star that shines at night
Do not stand at my grave and cry
I am not there; I did not die.

WhiteFeather
4th June 2012, 12:33
For Thine birds are around me. I too wear this Avatar for a fallen brother of Avalon.

Arpheus
4th June 2012, 12:38
I loved Jorr and his posts,a true warrior of the light and an asset to this community indeed,its also said to see onof our old schoolers to pass away from this big amphitheater of life,but i am sure his spirit goes on stronger then ever now,be at peace my friend and help us as you always did fom wherever you may be!

conk
4th June 2012, 13:48
"Having more than I need, I dont want anything dont want to go anywhere. This is my moment on earth. " This is one of the most moving things I've ever read. It says so, so much in so few words. Knowing, however slightly, something about the man who wrote it gives it so much meaning. He was like fresh air in a sour environment.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jorr has left us. Many blessings and much love, Conk.

Sierra
4th June 2012, 15:47
I dreamed last night. :)

I was standing outside, and I held out my hand in utter confidence. A small bird came winging straight to me, and landed on my outstretched hand.

Tears of happiness when I woke up.

Welcome Adam. Welcome Anna. It is comforting to have you here. (and here comes Lucas. :) )

Love, Sierra

ViralSpiral
5th June 2012, 07:42
Adam, Anna & Lucas (all who loved and enjoyed Jorr's spirited presence), welcome.
Here just a of the few gems:

Learning a bit of astrology will take you far.

I wonder if not a bicycle will take me further.

Jorr

Truthseekerdan wrote:

However, to do the 'work' means to be of service to others and to love thy neighbor as yourself -- everything else is just detail(s)...

These are possible consequenses of the "work". they are useless as manuals

for the work. Far too many have gone astray trying to applicate them in their

life without knowing themselves and without knowing wot loving oneself means.

Once upon the time I was sitting in an inn, doing nothing.
Through the open door came a cat. It sat down beside its
bowl, where it used to get milk, looking straight forward.
The woman who attended the inn, started speaking to the
cat, took the bowl, filled it with milk and put it beside the
cat. The cat looked at the bowl and went out through the
door.
Cats are exellent teachers. LOL

All is well

Jorr

Jon Bernie ~ Ordinary Freedom p32

Readiness

If you are looking for it, it can't be seen. If you are listening for it, it can't be heard. If you are sensing for it, it can't be felt. So how is it possible to truly perceive reality? It's only possible if you are ready.......

So when you find you are finally finished with trying to get to somewhere else, then suddenly you find yourself right here.
You may not like it, exactly; it may be painful, it may be very difficult.
But when you're ready, you are through telling yourself how it should be.
That strategy doesn't work anymore; that story no longer holds your interest.
Rather you are simply available to this, whatever it offers - the feelings, the energies, the sensations; the revelations, the openings, the vulnerability.

Jeanette

Ok, I cant find the off button on this washing machine. Damn........LMAO

Reading through this thread I feel like a retired station-master,
sitting on the station watching the trains pass. Here comes a
train, I dont give a damn. And here comes yet another, i dont
care about that either. And here comes.............

You are all so sweet and wot a lot of word you produce.

Kiss....... LOL

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt81/sakasvattaja/kotunga.jpg

All is well

Jorr 2.0

Jorr also brought our attention to the Decorah Eagles. I have been following their birth/growth via his live-stream link.
A recent video of them shows how big they are and one day soon, they too will take flight.

Bj5J6IrmXn4

Much love

Lettherebelight
5th June 2012, 08:13
Thanks Viral, that was a lovely post...it's always great to hear Jorr's sagely words...a drop of wisdom with a giggle attached.

Now the train going past is for him, and we are loving him back. LOL

I think your Avatar picture is super cool, anyway we can see it bigger?

ViralSpiral
5th June 2012, 08:35
I think your Avatar picture is super cool, anyway we can see it bigger?

Thank you :)

Doodled it on Saturday

http://i47.tinypic.com/zookg.jpg

Lettherebelight
6th June 2012, 18:07
That is really beautiful, VS :)

[http://www.db45.com/c/sad/sad_017.jpg

Maria Stade
11th June 2012, 21:39

Would it at all be possible to have a photo of Jorr put on this thread somewhere, or perhaps on his profile page?

I would dearly love to see an image of the man who touched so many of us here on Avalon.

If anyone can assist in this regard I'm sure many people here would appreciate it.

If for some reason this is not possible - I understand - and nothing further needs to be said.

Thanks in advance.

This is one of the last pics taken of him. Not a good photo but .. the best I can give now.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/RIMG0002.jpg

Lettherebelight
11th June 2012, 22:00
Wow, Maria, that is way cool!

Now I've got a visual on the scandinavian Legend...

Hello to Jorr!

Thanks so much for posting...hope you are well.

another bob
11th June 2012, 22:41
This is one of the last pics taken of him.

Thank you, Sister, for the pictorial manifestation of "All is well".

Deep Bows to you both!

D-Day
11th June 2012, 22:43

Thanks in advance.

This is one of the last pics taken of him. Not a good photo but .. the best I can give now.

Hello Maria,

I hope you are well.
Thank you so much for posting this photo.
How nice it is to see the great man, Jorr Lundstrom, in the flesh!
He certainly looked strong, and proud... just as I had imagined him to be.
All the best to you and yours, Maria :)
May Jorr's memory live on, through all of us, until we meet him again.

Fred Steeves
11th June 2012, 22:56
Hi Maria, thank you for taking the time to post that photo. Jorr looks like the kind of man I'd enjoy passing time with over a belt or two of the good stuff.http://www.bigtenfever.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif

I've been thinking a lot of the "kids" looking around here at what their father was up to, and if they're ever inclined, I doubt I'm the only one who would love to pause, and give a good listen to what they are thinking at any given point in their discoveries.

Love You,
Fred

Chuck
11th June 2012, 23:25
The untamed bird sheds it’s shackles and soars to... where the gold meets the blue…

Thank you Jorr for sharing your pilgrimage with us.

RunningDeer
12th June 2012, 00:14
Maria and Family,
Continued blessings and peace to All.

http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Photoshop/hayroll.JPG

mosquito
12th June 2012, 02:35
Thank you so much Maria for taking the time to post the photo. It makes it much easier (I'm a visual type of person) to hold him in memory.

Love to you and your family,
Philip

Kimberley
12th June 2012, 03:27
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/RIMG0002.jpg[/IMG]

Ya know that is how i pictured Jorr in my minds eye..Thank you Maria for sharing this with us that love Jorr!!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!! :grouphug:

9eagle9
12th June 2012, 04:13
Gandalf: The retirement years.

I mean that with a lot of love because that is truly what it brings to mind.

Thanks in advance.

Maria Stade
12th June 2012, 13:16
Jorr had a close relation with his children and they are all marvalous idividuals and I dont know if I had managed trough this so well without them.
I have invited them to Avalon It was the best way for me to show them who he was and what he was doing.
In the last years Jorr and I did live mostly by our self and we did enjoy echothers company we allways had fun.
He was my best friend my lover my playmate my co creator my adviser my greatest joy and I was the same to him.
We pushed echothers limits all the time and faced the challanges together our own and wortly matters.

He is not gone as he lives in our heart and his words and ways are in print for all to se here on Avalon.
Whom ever crossed his road he effected in his own way... as we all do when we are true to our self.
I am so happy that I got to share a part of his jurny on this planet.

I hade the privilige to see him flower and ... wot a beautiful and rare flower. Thank you my dear I will miss you untill we meet again.

Love IS and all is well.

WhiteFeather
12th June 2012, 14:05
Thanks for sharing this photo with Avalon. My first impression of this viewing jarred thoughts of a humble, sincere and hard working wise owl. Much Love to you Maria. Send our continued love to the family as well. Jorr is up to some great things right now, im sure.

TWINCANS
12th June 2012, 14:23
Maria, This is the first time I caught up with Avalon for a while - and to what sad news. My heartfelt condolences to his children and most deeply to you. I cannot imagine life without my love and I can only send support from the bottom of my heart to you at this time. Thank you for posting Jorr's picture. Now he lives on in all our minds too. Soar ever higher, Jorr. But please do come from time to time and let us know how it is up there.

Mozart
12th June 2012, 19:12
Thanks for sharing this photo with Avalon. My first impression of this viewing jarred thoughts of a humble, sincere and hard working wise owl. Much Love to you Maria. Send our continued love to the family as well. Jorr is up to some great things right now, im sure.

Ditto for me. Beautiful sentiments that you shared with us.

And when we were sitting outside just minutes ago, a large, immature Red-tailed Hawk flew right over us, like only 20 feet above us inbetween the trees and right over the house, en route due West.

I yelled out "Hey Jorr!" <grin>

~Mozart

mosquito
13th June 2012, 02:43
He was my best friend my lover my playmate my co creator my adviser my greatest joy and I was the same to him.
We pushed echothers limits all the time and faced the challanges together our own and wortly matters.

That brought tears to my eyes, I really feel your loss. I know from experience what a blessing and joy this kind of relationship is, and I hope it will live in your heart forever. Remember, He loved YOU too, so that tells us what a wonderful woman you are, and what happiness you brought to his life. I must stop before I drench my keyboard !!

Love, Philip

DeDukshyn
13th June 2012, 04:10
I haven't had this type of news tug like this did in a fair while (don't know how I didn't come across this sooner). It then quickly turned to Praise, Appreciation, and Gratitude.

Delight
13th June 2012, 20:36
I am sad to know that Jorr has left the building. He was one of the people who replied to my posts and I felt a warm connection from him despite knowing nothing much of a personality. When I hear "All is Well", I connect it with Jorr. Interesting how in this world, some very brief touches stick with us deeply. And if this light touch had so much loving impact on me, it is certain that those who knew him face to face were blessed. Maggie

Maria Stade
13th June 2012, 20:42
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/RIMG0002.jpg[/IMG]

Ya know that is how i pictured Jorr in my minds eye..Thank you Maria for sharing this with us that love Jorr!!

Much love to us all, always in all ways!!! :grouphug:

Thank you Kimberly he used to lissten to your broadcasts from time to time and enjoyed them !
So thank you from us both .. and keep up the good work.

RMorgan
13th June 2012, 20:50
Dear Maria,

Is really nice to see Jorr´s picture!

He remembers me a lot of one of my music heroes, Ian Anderson, from Jethro Tull!

http://www.rickmcgrath.com/rockconcertphotos/15iananderson1.jpg

I´ve been thinking a lot about him lately. I went back to see some of his posts and all I can say is that he was a really wise man.

Maybe you should collect some of his posts and make a very nice book for your friends and family. I´m sure you´ll find out amazing messages in them.

All is well! ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

Lettherebelight
13th June 2012, 21:39
That's a great idea...'The Book of Jorr'!

Jenci
13th June 2012, 22:01

To Maria and his family,

Jorr was never wasting his time here. He conveyed his message of the truth in the most simplest way: "All is well" cutting through the veils of illusion time and time again.

He made me smile often and I loved the videos of Mooji that he shared. This one is for you, Jorr.

All is Grace. Even the heartbreak, the loss and the grief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huRyLbDSz78

Jeanette

Maria Stade
13th June 2012, 22:44
Dear Maria,

Is really nice to see Jorr´s picture!

He remembers me a lot of one of my music heroes, Ian Anderson, from Jethro Tull!

http://www.rickmcgrath.com/rockconcertphotos/15iananderson1.jpg

I´ve been thinking a lot about him lately. I went back to see some of his posts and all I can say is that he was a really wise man.

Maybe you should collect some of his posts and make a very nice book for your friends and family. I´m sure you´ll find out amazing messages in them.

All is well! ;)

Cheers,

Raf.

It have passed by in my mind, but I am not the one to do it.

Thank you for mention it.

Yes he was a wise man a skald and a shaman.

And we will meet again !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5bTYSjYg_0&feature=related

All is well

Selene
13th June 2012, 23:22
Dear Maria ~

I must be the very last person at Avalon to have learned of Jorr’s passing.

He was such a brilliant, true light.

And now he blazes brighter than ever.

All my love and prayers, Maria, in the days and months ahead. May Jorr’s light keep your heart always aglow.

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/731/249je.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/249je.jpg/)

Fondly,

Selene

Maria Stade
13th June 2012, 23:45
I am sad to know that Jorr has left the building. He was one of the people who replied to my posts and I felt a warm connection from him despite knowing nothing much of a personality. When I hear "All is Well", I connect it with Jorr. Interesting how in this world, some very brief touches stick with us deeply. And if this light touch had so much loving impact on me, it is certain that those who knew him face to face were blessed. Maggie

Yes we where but in truth he was not gentel all the time he could be sarcastic and real ironic and he would push and pull.
He was never in to saving anyone from any missory, but he gave clues on how to do it your self.
Clues and ridles some times impossible to sort out. LOL but yea he rocked the boat.

But yes we where very blessed.

And he was blessed by having us around.

People are peoples joy we learn from echother and develop with echother.

To be able to see the grace in the other you have to see your own first.

All is well

Delight
13th June 2012, 23:54

Yes we where but in truth he was not gentel all the time he could be sarcastic and real ironic and he would push and pull.
He was never in to saving anyone from any missory, but he gave clues on how to do it your self.
Clues and ridles some times impossible to sort out. LOL but yea he rocked the boat.

All is well

Love is not always being sweet and yet the greatest sweetness is in the real love. I was married to someone some considered kind of a dragon. he could breathe fire if provoked though he never lost any friends over his firy tongue. who could be very caustic but was genuinely loving. He exited stage right in 2005. After he died, many people came to me to say how deeply he had touched them though he never would have claimed being anything like a healer or sage (LOL). Even now, sometimes I meet people who tell me he is still in their thoughts. I am sure that your Jorr will live in many memories and in your heart in glorious shades of his real beauty.

Many warm regards for your passage through the next months,
Maggie

Maria Stade
14th June 2012, 00:32

All is well

Love is not always being sweet and yet the greatest sweetness is in the real love. I was married to someone some considered kind of a dragon. he could breathe fire if provoked though he never lost any friends over his firy tongue. who could be very caustic but was genuinely loving. He exited stage right in 2005. After he died, many people came to me to say how deeply he had touched them though he never would have claimed being anything like a healer or sage (LOL). Even now, sometimes I meet people who tell me he is still in their thoughts. I am sure that your Jorr will live in many memories and in your heart in glorious shades of his real beauty.

Many warm regards for your passage through the next months,
Maggie

Thank you Maggie :grouphug: Im sorry for you loss.

Yea real Love can be rough, truth can hurt and denial can be hidden even for self.

When a great spirit leav us we will miss them !

But blessed we are to have ever met them !
Jorr never said or clamed to be anything but him self.. simple as that..

All labeling of self is allways limiting.

Mark
17th June 2012, 06:09
Excuse my lateness, but I've only just returned. I have to pay my respects, as I knew Jorr just a bit but was still affected by him as so many others have been.

Jorr was always polite and laughing in our conversations. we could talk about the deepest issues and his directness was always refreshing. I actually interacted with him less here than on Skype, after I left PA for a bit. He first came to my attention during nugget-gate when he entered into the fracas with both guns blazing, his humor high and his righteousness shining like a knight's armor. He was a good man and is a singular soul of integrity and honesty. I am sorry for your loss Maria. I know your time with Jorr has left you with a wealth of memories. I wish you the best. My condolences to you and those you both love in this time of tribulation.

Maria Stade
17th June 2012, 07:49
Thank you all for the support and friendship given trough this time.
Jorr will be cremated and we (his friends and family) will have a official GOOD BYE to his ashes the 6 th of July.

I will open his coumputor today as I need to contact some people that he had on his mailing list.
So he will look like he is on line on skype for a moment.

Im still lost as our future plan was to build a off grid hobbit house and have oganic farm with foodforest and live by permacuture principals.
A community with shared gardening and a place for people to come and learn for free or just to be.

Ill do my best to find my inner balance and calm and I will find my way.
Right now the garden needs my attention and I have som gronding work to do with my self.

Much love to you all and all is well even in the most difficult moments.:grouphug:

RunningDeer
17th June 2012, 08:33
Maria, my heart goes out to you.
http://www.white-light-books.com/heart.gif

Blessings,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

crossroader
17th June 2012, 13:33
Just as I was revisiting this thread this morning a crow began calling a few feet outside my window, calling my attention to it. It crowed a few times as I looked at it, strutted a bit and then flew away...

Fred Steeves
19th June 2012, 19:45
Hi there Maria, I hope you have had a good day today.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif I wanted to share with you this odd habit I have, as being a carpenter affords the occassional opportunity, of placing hidden messages in an area I'm about to enclose, that shouldn't be opened for quite some time. Like weird little time capsules of sorts.

Just as I was jotting this one down before laying the last board on a raised up floor, I decided that from now on, no matter what I write, they will always have the same appropriate ending we have all come to appreciate from Jorr.

Hope you are well,
Fred

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 02:12
Hi there Maria, I hope you have had a good day today.http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/images/smilies/newadditions/smile.gif I wanted to share with you this odd habit I have, as being a carpenter affords the occassional opportunity, of placing hidden messages in an area I'm about to enclose, that shouldn't be opened for quite some time. Like weird little time capsules of sorts.

Just as I was jotting this one down before laying the last board on a raised up floor, I decided that from now on, no matter what I write, they will always have the same appropriate ending we have all come to appreciate from Jorr.

Hope you are well,
Fred

For some reason I cant see the attachment ! But all is well !
The birds are singing and the kittens are playing and the plants are growing and beautiful people are supporting me trough this.
I did taste the first strawberrys that Jorr planted last year and they where big and sweet and warm from the sun.

He used to ask people that was laying out teir problems .. but where is the problem now ??
Mostly there is non as they are only created by mind or kept by mind and do not exist anymore.

ALL IS WELL :grouphug:

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 02:49
Playing one of his favorit songs for ya guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkdix1qHIEA

OmetaOne
20th June 2012, 02:50
Maria, my heartfelt condolences go to you.

It was good that I could talk to Jorr for some time before he left, he is such a humorous and fine man and I am sad we can not communicate here on this plane anymore. We spoke a lot about where the Soul goes and he wanted to know all what James Horak had revealed - that the Soul goes into the Sun to recharge and then can go inside an EMV where there is constant bliss in a communion with other Souls - the greatest adventure there is. Knowing what good is ahead may ease the pain.

Shuny

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Poor_little_birdie_teased_by_Richard_Doyle.jpg

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 03:28
It was good that I could talk to Jorr for some time before he left, he is such a humorous and fine man and I am sad we can not communicate here on this plane anymore. We spoke a lot about where the Soul goes and he wanted to know all what James Horak had revealed - that the Soul goes into the Sun to recharge and then can go inside an EMV where there is constant bliss in a communion with other Souls - the greatest adventure there is. Knowing what good is ahead may ease the pain.

Shuny

Thank you Shuny !

He was not affraid of death and it was his wish to not pass away in sleep and he didnt !
He allways told me he wanted to be fully with it when he had to leav... and so he was.

We shall not fear death and nor shall we fear life as they are both natural to us.
One can not live life fully if one fears death.

Jorr enjoyed James work and person and he was so glad to have skype diskussions with you.

Thank you Shuny :hug:

another bob
20th June 2012, 03:50
Playing one of his favorit songs for ya guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkdix1qHIEA

Hiya Sweet Sister!

That vid brought this one to mind:

s7Ww3zt3ZOk

Blessings!

OmetaOne
20th June 2012, 05:35

Shuny

Thank you Shuny !

He was not affraid of death and it was his wish to not pass away in sleep and he didnt !
He allways told me he wanted to be fully with it when he had to leav... and so he was.

We shall not fear death and nor shall we fear life as they are both natural to us.
One can not live life fully if one fears death.

Jorr enjoyed James work and person and he was so glad to have skype diskussions with you.

Thank you Shuny :hug:

Jorr and I also shared the love for Osho, I think Jorr would have agreed on this:

Death is an illusion.

It is always somebody else who dies; you never die. It means death has always been seen from the outside, it is the outsider's view.

Those who have seen their inner world are unanimous in saying that there is no death. Because you don't know what constitutes your consciousness; it is not constituted of breathing, it is not constituted of heartbeats, it is not constituted of blood circulation. So when the doctor says that a man is dead, it is an outsider's conclusion; all that he is saying is, "This man is no longer breathing, his pulse has stopped, his heart is not beating." Are these three things equivalent to death? They are not.

Consciousness is not your body, nor your mind, nor your heart.

So when a person dies, he dies for you, not for himself. For himself he simply changes the house, perhaps moves into a better apartment. But because the old apartment is left, and you are searching for him in the old apartment and you don't find him there, you think the poor guy is dead. All that you should say is, "The poor guy escaped. Now where he has gone, we don't know." - Osho

gripreaper
20th June 2012, 06:41
Being in the spirit of the native indian, you would probably like "Brule" too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQOaYuCKMI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYQOaYuCKMI&feature=related

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 10:01
Yea he knew a lot of things and the last writing was about the archons.

I repet it here.

There seem to be humans who experience divinity without any

religious hero to give the credit for the experience. And there

seem be those who cant even imagine divinity without a perso-

nality. Ive only expeienced divinity as an unpersonal tremendous

field. Im very glad that I have no image of a person to project

into my experiencing. There seem to be a basic idea that you

dont create images of the divine, even if its common in many

religions. Some buddhist have a saying: "If you meet buddha

on the way, kill him immedeatly, otherwise he will kill you.

In christianity it seems to be very important to have a strong

image of Jesus as there are images all over. This is very

dangerous as when you die, and leave the physical body you

take that image with you. Any being you meet can mirror

that image and capture you. Jesus is only a pawn in the game.

The schamans know this and

give the identity they have created themselves from their

imagined lifestory to consciusness instead of their awareness

and transcend consciousness into infinite freedom.

I think this is one of the best kept secrets in christianity, kept

secret for obvious reasons for those who knows ie those who

have made the journey into infinity with their awareness not

polluted with any images.

The Creator, ie the force that is behind this universe and that is this universe

and possibly other universes too has put us here on Gaia/ Sophia. This planet as well as

a lot of other planet serves as a place where we can experience wot it is like to live in

a 3D-world. We are conscious animals and we better identify with our bodies totally.

That is the only way to experience Gaia/ Sophia totally. Gaia/ Sophia has given us the

Archons as a tool in our strife to evolve our abilities to survive and live beautiful lives.

They are of great help to make us stop fooling ourselves.

Now the intra species predators are thrown into the game and the function of those are

that we learn ruthlessness. We are on our way to evolve holographic consciousness and

that means that every individual in every moment will have acess to the total amount of

information and knowledge and in that perspective we cant allow that individuals even

contemplate the idea of blowing the creation into pieces. We will all have that ability,

so we cant accept that anyone want to do it. Thats why we must take care of those predators

asap.

Today I looked in his jurnal if he had written any message and there was only ONE single line.

Gaia is calling her chilren to come home.. come home...

Today it was clear to me that he knew he was leaving.
The last added favorit was for me to se .. I share it with you all !

It made it clear he knew and didnt whant me to cry and make a mess because it would have broken his heart even sooner.

But I think you all will agree on my conclution when you see the film ant the text. (its not his type of music by the way, and he use my way of communicating)

Its a serie of songs ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfbchq0xQmQ

See you in my dream sweetie.

Fred Steeves
20th June 2012, 13:38

Hmmm, I've never thought about dying in quite that respect Maria. I like that way of seeing it, and shall hereby adopt it as my own.

By the way, I fixed the problem with the pic on my last post, take a quick peek.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45868-The-bad-bird-watcher-has-left-the-planet--&p=508495#post508495

Cheers,
Fred

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 14:14

Hmmm, I've never thought about dying in quite that respect Maria. I like that way of seeing it, and shall hereby adopt it as my own.

By the way, I fixed the problem with the pic on my last post, take a quick peek.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45868-The-bad-bird-watcher-has-left-the-planet--&p=508495#post508495

Cheers,
Fred

That is just soooo cool :thumb:

Lol Thanks !

RunningDeer
20th June 2012, 15:13
Today I looked in his journal if he had written any message and there was only ONE single line:

Gaia is calling her children to come home.. come home...

Today it was clear to me that he knew he was leaving.
The last added favorite was for me to see .. I share it with you all !

It made it clear he knew and didn’t want me to cry and make a mess because it would have broken his heart even sooner. But I think you all will agree on my conclusion when you see the film ant the text. (it’s not his type of music by the way, and he use my way of communicating)

Its a series of songs ...

Dear Maria,

It is so easy to see why you share life together; such a rare, precious love. To my way of thinking: You are Jorr's Sophia incarnate. Your grace through all of this brings tears to my eyes.

Thank you for this music and vid. I've downloaded Jorr's "SkyWalker" song, and saved the words you've shared. It's in my "AAA" folder. A quick and easy access when I am in need of high inspiration.

My love to You and Jorr,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer
http://www.white-light-books.com/heart.gif

Lettherebelight
20th June 2012, 15:41
I join along with everyone here in thanking you, Maria, for keeping us in the loop regarding Jorr.

Thanks for sharing his last added favourite, and your realisations about how Jorr was thinking and your realisations as well.

I wish for you your Hobbit hole! They say that what you dream for on midsummers night comes true...even if just in dreams!

Jorr was just beginning to talk about his wealth of experience working as a psychiatric nurse, I was looking forward to hearing from him again. I hope you will feel inspired to share more of Jorr's life, in your own time.

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 18:00
I join along with everyone here in thanking you, Maria, for keeping us in the loop regarding Jorr.

Thanks for sharing his last added favourite, and your realisations about how Jorr was thinking and your realisations as well.

I wish for you your Hobbit hole! They say that what you dream for on midsummers night comes true...even if just in dreams!

Jorr was just beginning to talk about his wealth of experience working as a psychiatric nurse, I was looking forward to hearing from him again. I hope you will feel inspired to share more of Jorr's life, in your own time.

I promise to not let our dream go even if it is just me holding it.

And I will join in his discussions .. I almost never did as he did it so well by him selfs there wasnt much for me to ad to it.
But there is more to say .. allways.

Right now my life is very unbalanced and I need to get the gripp of many things to make it work.
So Im only writing in this thread as it is all that I can handel right now.

But All is well and so am I.

RunningDeer
20th June 2012, 18:20

I promise to not let our dream go even if it is just me holding it.

And I will join in his discussions .. I almost never did as he did it so well by him selfs there wasnt much for me to ad to it.
But there is more to say .. allways.

Right now my life is very unbalanced and I need to get the gripp of many things to make it work.
So Im only writing in this thread as it is all that I can handel right now.

But All is well and so am I.

Hello Maria,:hug:

First, I'm glad to hear that "all is well and so am I". And I'm glad to that you are expressing, "...Right now my life is very unbalanced.." It tells me that you are in touch with honest, natural feelings."

I've experienced the death of a loved one, too, and recall trying to be there for everyone else. (Looking back, I may have done it to help me.) But, what I wanted to pass along is something that it sounds like you are doing: creating boundaries, self-healing, finding a rhythm that works for you in each moment.

You are probably finding that "Now" moments seem to take on new meaning. I'll step out to leave you in your private space. Blessings.

Peace,
WhiteCrowBlackDeer

Lettherebelight
20th June 2012, 18:45
Love to you, Maria!

We are here for you!

It was a special occasion at school today, a barn owl was brought to show the children, and all were inspired by the beauty of her flight, the power of her intelligence. And I thought of Jorr....

...and now I am thinking you two are very much alike, as they say, 'birds of a feather.'

Love to you!

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 19:32
To loose some one you love is the most painful experience to have.
Pain and sorrow is comming and going but as Jorr wanted to BE WITH IT even in his death moment, I am WTIH my sorrow and can not eas anyones pain or sorrow but all are welcome to cry with me.

To escape what ever feeling is to run from self.

I have been offered to live somewhere else so I dont have to be sad.
But I know that if I dont face this it will be a wound that will be difficult to heal.

What ever feelings I will go trough is the way back to my self.
I will BE WITH IT and STAY WITH IT as long as it is needed.

In our modern world there is something wrong when one dose not feel good or well.
There are pills you can take to escape your self. Or there is other things like alcohol (have been offered that to LOL )
Or you can escape by changing place or maybe work more or see 100 films and so on.
But if you realy work on being with it untill it eas away it will become more and more easy as time goes by.

The first days was just horrific .. heck I wanted to leav the planet to.
The first week was a living nightmare.

When Im done with my self, Il be back stronger than ever.

I also wish to say thank you for the supporting energy sent. THANK YOU ALL !

All is well

:grouphug: Maria

Fred Steeves
20th June 2012, 19:50
Pain and sorrow is comming and going but as Jorr wanted to BE WITH IT even in his death moment, I am WTIH my sorrow and can not eas anyones pain or sorrow but all are welcome to cry with me.

Hey Maria, you are one wise and strong woman, and you have my utmost respect. I've contemplated many times what it would/will be like in your position, and even that's difficult to face for very long. In every case of a couple that will be together to the end, one of them will eventually wind up being the one left behind.

Also, I suspect there have been quite a few tear sprinkled keyboards all over the planet of those that gather here, and are sharing this with you. Thank you for allowing us this privilege.

Much Love,
Fred

gripreaper
20th June 2012, 19:57
And that is why we incarnate, as a friend once said to me... "to feel what feeling feelings feels like" Sometimes they are difficult, but the way through is the way out.

Lettherebelight
20th June 2012, 19:58
I think this world is strange and terrible, and yet there is love and beauty.

In the end, all that matters is love and understanding.

I admire your courage to 'be' with your pain and loss, Maria...I hope I am the same when my time comes to feel it.

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 20:22

Hey Maria, you are one wise and strong woman, and you have my utmost respect. I've contemplated many times what it would/will be like in your position, and even that's difficult to face for very long. In every case of a couple that will be together to the end, one of them will eventually wind up being the one left behind.

Also, I suspect there have been quite a few tear sprinkled keyboards all over the planet of those that gather here, and are sharing this with you. Thank you for allowing us this privilege.

Much Love,
Fred

Thank you Fred !

We have soaked our keeboards and we still are but from this deep sorrow experience of separation, we can gain wisdom about sorrow. I try to follow my self in this and it can be of great help and with true understanding, that this experience can be of use to someone else later.

Im stalking my self even in this.

And to be honest it would never ever had been the right moment for our separation.
But life gave us many years together and many lives in this life.

Life is about gathering experiences some are plesant and some are not but they are just that.
The thing is what are they usefull for ? They are tools to undertand others.

Jenci
20th June 2012, 20:40

These are wise words indeed, Maria. I can tell that both you and Jorr lived your realisation together.

It takes courage to be fully available to allow these feelings their fullest expression.

As he would say, all is well.:hug:

Jeanette

Maria Stade
20th June 2012, 20:48

These are wise words indeed, Maria. I can tell that both you and Jorr lived your realisation together.

It takes courage to be fully available to allow these feelings their fullest expression.

As he would say, all is well.:hug:

Jeanette

So true my friend !

But how are we going to heal this world if we dont even have the curage to face our self.
Every singel thing starts with self.

Yes ALL IS WELL :hug:

CdnSirian
21st June 2012, 02:56
"But how are we going to heal this world if we dont even have the curage to face our self.
Every singel thing starts with self.

Yes ALL IS WELL "

Maria it's so hard to endure this kind of pain. Yet your courage is evident and I hope you continue to express yourself in your loss as long as you need. We are all, or mostly, far away from you, but close in our hearts. And your dear one is even closer, as he always was.

UnrealDreams
21st June 2012, 06:58
My condolences to you Maria. In Irish tradition, the funeral is a celebration of life, and the knowing the deceased is in a better place. it is a party and a celebration of life. Remember the great things about your beloved.........all is certainly well.

Jorr may be gone, but he will never be forgotten.

Much love to you,
Jeff

Limor Wolf
21st June 2012, 10:41
Maria, You are an ocean of strength and wisdom. I only find out a couple of hours ago, and read this thread with a sense of sorrow for Jorr's departing and with gratitude for being able to share this space of our Avalon community with souls who are endlessly striving to play this game of life the best they can. doing this with integrity and with a well whishing in their heart for the benefit of all. Jorr, very evidently was one of those souls. the surprise of his departing will be lessened and the gains of his presence on earth will be even more emphasised. and he is also here, as you obviously know.

I can't help but think that it is a loss to our planet at this time, on top of the personal loss, since people like Jorr are needed here at this time. heart and intents perfectly tucked in the right place. I am sad for Jorr's leaving, but I know, that we don't know, and we don't fully understand.
There's a grand scheme of things, and there is a perfect timing for coming and going on this earth plain. Jorr is needed now elsewhere, for his benefit and for the benefit of the special time we are in and the current challanges, maybe even for your own both benefit, Maria, maybe he is prepering the way for your next phase together somewhere else in distant future time, or maybe, against how you might feel, you both be achieving more things for the greater good (since obviously this is part of what you came here to do) when 'one leg is here, and one leg is there', Like two different branches of the same unit. I am certain you will be attentive to Jorr's directions, clues and valuable signs which he will pass to you, and you will be able to bring your own interpretation and manifestation to the table, untill you will meet once again.

Its strange, while reading all the posts and threads, we don't usually know how each other's voice sounds, what is the body language looks like or the facial grimaces accompanied in any one's expression, but we do know each other's hearts and thoughts. Jorr had a fine fine one. thank you both

Reading your own words, Maria, I do hope that you will soon regain your calm and inner peace and balance. it is quite apparent that you already have everything you need inside yourself. but, we are here on the outside if you need any help.

Hugs,

:hug:

Limor

Swanette
22nd June 2012, 05:27
I just saw this today... I am so sad. Both of my parents were born in the US but their parents were from Sweden. Jorr reminded me so much of my father who past away 5 years ago. He had the same sense of humor. I will miss him. Much love to you and your family

L Svensson

gigha
23rd June 2012, 05:13
Fred Steeves I hope you enjoy this song

I think the sentiment of Fred's post to be fantastic

and that is why this song came to mind.

Maria Love is with you.

gigha

Hope you are well,
Fred

y-oOY2wZgYg

toothpick
23rd June 2012, 10:53
Love to you Maria, sorry for your loss.
Thank-you Maria for letting us all, here at avalon, know about Jorr's going home, you seem to be very strong and grounded, I will follow your example from now on, you, are an inspiration.
Always enjoyed and looked forward to his posts, he will be very missed but always remembered.
Jorr made a big impression on a lot of members, including me.
Death is always tough on us mortals, even though we know it is only the transmutation of form, it can be devastating for loved ones left behind in this density.
Sending loving, heart-healing and move forward vibrations your way.

Lee

gripreaper
26th June 2012, 22:22
Pain and sorrow is coming and going but as Jorr wanted to BE WITH IT even in his death moment, I am WITH my sorrow and can not ease anyone's pain or sorrow but all are welcome to cry with me.

I'll cry with you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFmM2gGhqY

Maria Stade
27th June 2012, 16:05
I have had a lot of practikal issues to deal with and still are as it is not only emotions to deal with when somone pass over.
Being used to share the work or part of it anyway ALL takes more time. And I have had to re-learn how to use a mobile phone and how to use internet bank and so on. Lots of things to do by my self now.
Yea its a big shange in so many ways.

Limor Wolf
27th June 2012, 17:00
Yes, learning to do things by yourself now and other things you have not dealt with in later years probably requires quite a change. it is not an 'unpositive' change though, but it is probably accompanied with the longing feeling and with Jorr's presence missing...

What a learning this life is. and when looking back at certain times in our life, especially the periods of 'crisis' or a seperation from a loved one, we find out that somehow, it was well needed and that as Jorr used to say - all is well.

Hug,

Limor

Zencat
27th June 2012, 17:28
I have had a lot of practikal issues to deal with and still are as it is not only emotions to deal with when somone pass over.
Being used to share the work or part of it anyway ALL takes more time. And I have had to re-learn how to use a mobile phone and how to use internet bank and so on. Lots of things to do by my self now.

Maria, I came back to this thread today to read the beautiful postings.

I understand what you are going through. I lost my wife of 34 years to cancer in 2005. You are so right ... we have to deal with both the emotional issues as well as the day to day practical issues as life goes on.

I am reminded of the words of Apple founder Steve Jobs who said - "we can never seem to connect the dots looking forward; but, when we look backwards in time, connecting the dots becomes easier and everything begins to make sense .... "

I look back after seven years and life again has a purpose and is making sense. I wish this for you too, Maria ....

I am offering an ancient Sanskrit chant that I love and I hope the vibration of the prayer brings you healing.

X4FRx6szMZU

Maria Stade
28th June 2012, 23:44

Maria, I came back to this thread today to read the beautiful postings.

I understand what you are going through. I lost my wife of 34 years to cancer in 2005. You are so right ... we have to deal with both the emotional issues as well as the day to day practical issues as life goes on.

I am reminded of the words of Apple founder Steve Jobs who said - "we can never seem to connect the dots looking forward; but, when we look backwards in time, connecting the dots becomes easier and everything begins to make sense .... "

I look back after seven years and life again has a purpose and is making sense. I wish this for you too, Maria ....

I am offering an ancient Sanskrit chant that I love and I hope the vibration of the prayer brings you healing.

X4FRx6szMZU

Thank you Zencat this mantra I have heard Jorr sing so many times, yea he sang to me some times, this one he knew by heart.

I dont know where or why he lerned it but I will find out.

Its beautyful thank you !

Zencat
29th June 2012, 01:01
Thank you Zencat this mantra I have heard Jorr sing so many times, yea he sang to me some times, this one he knew by heart.

I dont know where or why he lerned it but I will find out.

Its beautyful thank you !

Tusen Takk, Maria ....

I am touched that you find this ancient prayer - the Gayatri Mantra - to be beautiful and that Jorr sang it often and to you. That makes it special for me and shows how exquisitely we are all connected.

This video is a track from my CD "The Magic of Gayatri". It is a meditation and healing chant. I use this chant often in my healing practice.

Many blessings .....

RunningDeer
27th July 2012, 16:31
Its beautyful thank you!

Hello Maria,

Yesterday, and now, twice today, you came into my thoughts. I thought I'd say hello :wave: and send you 100% all natural sunshine. :cool:

With love,
Paula

SKIBADABOMSKI
27th July 2012, 16:48
Yesterday I was flicking through old posts and one came up that I'd posted and I thought it was hilarious and only Jorr got the joke.. He had a good sense of humor.

Ski-

Mozart
27th July 2012, 18:50
Its beautyful thank you!

Hello Maria,

Yesterday, and now, twice today, you came into my thoughts. I thought I'd say hello :wave: and send you 100% all natural sunshine. :cool:

With love,
Paula

Hey Maria ~~

I'm with WhiteCrowBlackDeer on this one.

I've also had thoughts of both you and Jorr from time to time.

Without fail, I think of Jorr everytime I see a beautiful bird of prey fly over ... I haven't seen one for quite some time at my place, but they were all around right after Jorr's flying on to Home.

I hope that you are successful in your adjusting and moving on. Have you had Jorr come to you in your dreams?

~Mozart

Rocky_Shorz
26th August 2012, 00:57
you never know what will bring back memories of an old friend...

looking at the sun today, I had to smile thinking of Jorr Lundstrom

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13727&uid=25&d=1345939580

I thought, just cause you have wings doesn't mean you have to show off... I heard a deep booming laugh...

guess he's having fun... ;)

gigha
26th August 2012, 11:08
Yes I do think he is watching. Every time I see a bird of prey I think .. Look there is Jorr,
Although I do have a soft spot for seagulls.:high5:

you never know what will bring back memories of an old friend...

looking at the sun today, I had to smile thinking of Jorr Lundstrom

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/asset.php?fid=13727&uid=25&d=1345939580

I thought, just cause you have wings doesn't mean you have to show off... I heard a deep booming laugh...

guess he's having fun... ;)

Maria Stade
27th August 2012, 19:06
Today has been a day with tears !
It was my first day at job for the season it takes only one hour, no problem but Jorr did allways come with me just to keep me company and I miss him ..

The eagel made a nest close by in the spring and I was looking at 3 eagels cirkling in the sky the other day ..amazing !

He loved birds I think they saved his life in some way !

This is Jorr or Tommy as he was named by his parents, as he as a young man was in Africa(I think)

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/RIMG0106.jpg

An eagle in Sweden had eaten a cat and couldt fly so it was keept safe untill it could fly again.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/RIMG0098.jpg

Many came to say goodbye and photos from different times in his life was put up.

Trees planted in his name and money to protect predator birds was given.

I love this image and the words of wisdom on it !

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/writeyournameintheheartsofpeople.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_r8pDziQKE&feature=player_embedded

Lettherebelight
27th August 2012, 19:56
Thanks so much, Maria, for keeping in touch and sharing the beautiful pictures of Jorr. Both you, and he, have made my...our...lives richer. I really hope the pain for you somehow becomes easier to bear as time goes by. X

gigha
27th August 2012, 20:55
Thank's so much Maria
There is seldom a day that he is not in my thoughts.

:bigfish:

Maria Stade
27th August 2012, 22:02
Thanks so much, Maria, for keeping in touch and sharing the beautiful pictures of Jorr. Both you, and he, have made my...our...lives richer. I really hope the pain for you somehow becomes easier to bear as time goes by. X

It is easier much easier, but I have my moments.. now I need to do breth exercises, but yeah I miss him !

ulli
28th August 2012, 01:32
It's all good and all is well..
There, there....
Big hug, dearest.

ROMANWKT
29th August 2012, 20:22
I am so sorry, I just at this moment heard that Jorr is gone, I was wondering why I had not seen his post anywhere. I liked what he stood for, I will miss him. My condolences to anybody who was close to him, I am really sorry. He is now free as the natures freedom that he loved

I shall now start to read this thread from the beginning.

Edit: My deepest condolences MARIA.

Rocky_Shorz
30th August 2012, 08:10

It is easier much easier, but I have my moments.. now I need to do breth exercises, but yeah I miss him !

Thanks for sharing Maria, some tears are cleansing for the soul, but that's enough washing, you already sparkle... ;)

gigha
3rd June 2013, 07:13
Just a little bump. Not sure about everyone but this man woke me up to many things.
Thank you Jorr, may peace be with you.

All is Well

It was my first day at job for the season it takes only one hour, no problem but Jorr did allways come with me just to keep me company and I miss him ..

The eagel made a nest close by in the spring and I was looking at 3 eagels cirkling in the sky the other day ..amazing !

This is Jorr or Tommy as he was named by his parents, as he as a young man was in Africa(I think)

An eagle in Sweden had eaten a cat and couldt fly so it was keept safe untill it could fly again.

Many came to say goodbye and photos from different times in his life was put up.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/writeyournameintheheartsofpeople.jpg

Lettherebelight
3rd June 2013, 07:45
Thank you for bumping Maria's thread, Gigha. Wishing you love and happiness, Maria, and to all the family.

Love and thanks to Jorr as well!

Maria Stade
3rd June 2013, 21:39
All is well my friends.
I had a memory day the 31 of may and forgot to close the window.
Our home have moved to http://www.hastekasen.se/om.html
I was cleaning it out and when Sebastian asked if he could buy it I tought yea so it must be.
He have during some years been building this permacultur/ yoga retereet center and Jorr and I hade a plan to send him some plants and seeds in the future to help him in his mission.

I told him about Jorr and he was trilled it was not just another containor, he said cool it has even a storry!

It is possible for all friends and family to come and live in it !

I am working in my new garden, exploring my new inviroment.
The nature is stunning here but also made me :cry: when the hares ate all the apple trees that me and Jorr grafted last spring.
Im in the middle of no where and life is allover, wild animals and tame ones.
This morning I had a small flock of cheeps in the garden.. they where also exploring the inviroment :) LOL..
Im enjoing my new friend who I moved to and life is blooming again.
Jorr left many memories and wisdom and stories.
We learned a lot from oneanother and grew both.

He had a way to shake people to look at things from a nother angle, some did never get it but others did.

All is well, the summer is here and strawberrys will soon be ripe !

Big hug to ya all and THANK YOU for everything !

transiten
26th September 2013, 16:16
Oh, i didn't know...was away for months and seldom had a computor...i was glad to see another Swede on the forum. He is at peace where he is and glad to see you are too! Where is that permaculture garden Maria if you're still on the forum? One of my big interests.

Hälsningar från Göteborg

transiten
26th September 2013, 16:26
Just a little bump. Not sure about everyone but this man woke me up to many things.
Thank you Jorr, may peace be with you.

All is Well

OMG!!! I saved a sparrow hawk that had flown into our window this summer! I think the bird on the first pic Jorr is holding is a sparrow hawk. There was this expert who drove for hours to pick him up. During the meantime he told me to put the hawk into a box and into a wardrobe since he had a brain concusssion and turned upside down. 5 days later the bird was free to fly again!

Maria Stade
26th September 2013, 19:12
Its under construction in Småland.
The first year have been about water harvesting and fencing to protect the food from animals we have lots of hogs around here.
40 kg tomatoes and 100 kg squash 40 kg potatoes and lots of berrys have been harvested.
Remaning is still the carrots in the soil and the tobacco :hail: that I have put in a tunnel as we have had our first freezing nights here.
I have grafted some new apple trees and they are doing fine.

Some seed collecting work is still undone like this radish, now full of seed pods :)

http://s779.photobucket.com/user/Vitabuffeln/media/P9130077_zpsab127965.mp4.html
All is well !

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 19:20
Its under construction in Småland.
The first year have been about water harvesting and fencing to protect the food from animals we have lots of hogs around here.
40 kg tomatoes and 100 kg squash 40 kg potatoes and lots of berrys have been harvested.
Remaning is still the carrots in the soil and the tobacco :hail: that I have put in a tunnel as we have had our first freezing nights here.
I have grafted some new apple trees and they are doing fine.

Some seed collecting work is still undone like this radish, now full of seed pods :)

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid779.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Fyy77%2FVitabuffeln%2FP9130077_zpsab127965.mp4">

All is well !

Hi Maria Stade,

I couldn't figure out how to fix your link. But I am happy to see your life is filled with things that are important to you. Continued health and happiness.

Hearts,
Paula :wave:

Maria Stade
26th September 2013, 19:29
I did it wrong here it is again .. sorry I have slow connection. Hi Paula :wave:

http://s779.photobucket.com/user/Vitabuffeln/media/P9130077_zpsab127965.mp4.html

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 19:57
I did it wrong here it is again .. sorry I have slow connection. Hi Paula :wave:

Thanks, that link worked. I hope you don't mind. I grabbed some of your other pictures.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/1c19f7bd-8533-4559-80a5-5d7c7b94e3ac_zpsba37607f.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/2dad5789-ca1e-4734-b800-f000a49a6ad0_zpsce80b61f.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/P8130072_zps5ef5281d.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/KopiaavP9190086_zpse9dd32e2.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/monsantosdoumld_zps1243aa36.jpg

Maria Stade
26th September 2013, 20:44
Yeah .. LOL thats it ! We just all now hope that monsanto goes to the history by the US senat.
The Rainbow appered last full moon and had 3 purple buws under it; I could see them with my eye but the camera didnt catch it, with full colloration I could get 3 of them to get seen on my photograf.

I dont allways have normal vision so its not certain that it can be seen by others or a camera image.

RunningDeer
26th September 2013, 21:11
Yeah .. LOL thats it ! We just all now hope that monsanto goes to the history by the US senat.
The Rainbow appered last full moon and had 3 purple buws under it; I could see them with my eye but the camera didnt catch it, with full colloration I could get 3 of them to get seen on my photograf.

I dont allways have normal vision so its not certain that it can be seen by others or a camera image.
Yes, I see at least a double rainbow. One is in the top left corner that I missed the first time. I found more of your pictures. Nice perspective on some of them.

It's been nice visiting you with. :wave:

Last batch:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/5ab2a5fa-75a0-49d7-ba8f-f8071add31d2_zps9ccf00de.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/a7ca8d96-1ac0-437e-ad66-c9d9ae00561b_zpsdc013709.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/4ec69a27-0f91-443e-8539-2cdab2f423e0_zps68844ea9.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/8f216dc1-908b-4ce7-9f03-4cd78e255519_zps766f9f33.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/noname6_zpsd9b0711e.jpghttp://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/b9553ee4-43b7-4663-a8bf-6b9a1a83153d_zps63b38fb4.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/P7090050_zpsa640cab9.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/P8070054_zpsdf5e49f0.jpg

Maria Stade
26th September 2013, 21:25
I have a passion for images and photografing, gardening and clean natural food.
Yes it was a dubble rainbow so I left some of it to show in the corner.

gigha
5th February 2014, 10:08
Not sure why but I feel compelled to bump this thread. Jorr I guess was and is special. Peace.
All is well.

Maria Stade
5th February 2014, 12:15
Yes he was very special.
It is so we can remember him, I never had the gift of words like he did.
Talking in riddles, many times he asked me if they will get it. I said LOL no most of them will not.
I told him, its not your concern to think about, because the planet is now full of teachers and all are not for everyone.
Some need to be pushed and others need to be given only a seeing from another angle.

He was always energetic and full of life, loved to tell stories that he picked up from a book or that had been told to him or own experiences with deeper understanding.

He was a seeker most of his life. I never was that as I did not know the difference in being spiritual and religious.
I avoided religion and religious people and had just lived my life as I was.

Our jurny was a story of understanding and respecting the other, wish in parts not always was set from the beginning.

It was a great jurny.. and yes I do still miss him around at times.
But all is well and as it should be, at this time in space !

:grouphug: We that remain walking the earth, will do what we need to do.

Greatings to ya all !

OmetaOne
5th March 2014, 09:24
Greatings to you Maria

I just saw a photo of a bird on Facebook and was reminded of Jorr and you. On the photo it said: "When you keep seeing a certain kind of Bird, it is a heaven-sent message of love for you." I felt compelled to forward that message to you and am happy to see that you just posted your greetings here.

All is well
Shuny