PDA

View Full Version : FLUORIDE TRUTH hits the TV in AUSTRALIA

jackovesk
6th August 2010, 12:11
Our Govts. are slowly Killiing Us all..!

Professor issues a Stark Warning to us all..!

The Flouride that goes into our drinking water is Toxic Waste from the production of Fertiliser.

I KNOW this is not New News, HOWEVER it is problably one best Reports coming straight from the MSM.

It is a Great "Wake Up" Education Video to share with friends & family who never believed that their Govt. would ever harm them! Please send it to as many people as you can...this really needs to go viral on the net. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBRBPgTOt0

onawah
7th August 2010, 03:02
Good one! Thanks!

Arpheus
7th August 2010, 04:18
Thats old news hehe but thanks for the reminder friend!The thing is so many people have come forth with this info lately all over the place and yet regardless of their efforts the govts dont do a thing and no one has the balls to demand this insanity to stop,this is just ridiculous we just stand and do nothing while they poison all of us like its all good.Why cant people get together and make this stop?How much longer will we allow this type of thing to keep on going on this endless cycle?

mijas
10th August 2010, 00:50
Yeah, I for one am really concerned about the effects of flouride. I've had 40+ years of drinking the stuff, I have read about it clogging the pineal gland among other things. Many European countries have banned it from public drinking water but it is still in the UK, Ireland among others. What do forum users use to protect themselves? Water purifiers or expensive plumbed in units? I am trying to decide what to get to filter out the flouride, I keep reading about different methods but no one stands out above the rest. At the moment I drink bottled water & use a Brita filter, which isnt ideal, I know.

Teakai
10th August 2010, 01:28
I've been inundating the local council with all manner of 'flouride is poison' information - I haven't had any response from them thus far.
I think they might be ignoring me.

I have begun buying our drinking water and no more long soaks in the tub :-(
A word of advice - if you do buy water, I would advise you to check on the label what the water contains - I buy the one that lists nothing but water.

Lost Soul
10th August 2010, 01:36
A good water filter can remove the fluoride. I've had one for over a year now. I still have to detoxify myself though.

Barron
10th August 2010, 07:48
Only reverse osmosis (which wastes so much water in the process) and distillation will remove your fluoride. And Arpheus, you CAN do something about and many people are! Visit http://www.fluoridealert.org/ and more specifically visit here http://www.fluoridealert.org/action.htm to see what YOU can do. Cheers.

leavesoftrees
11th August 2010, 12:22
Only reverse osmosis (which wastes so much water in the process) and distillation will remove your fluoride.

Yes RO wastes a lot of water. I collect the waste water and use it on my garden, though wonder if the filted out fluoride would be absorbed by my vegies.

Also if you are drinking filtered water you have to take mineral supplements as all the beneficial minerals are filtered out with the fluoride

heyokah
11th August 2010, 15:10
As I wrote in my thread "Carbonated Drinks: Learn the Truth "

I can advise you this one:
The versatile Imperial Berkey system.
My daughter has been using it at home for over a year now.
She lives in the USA (Seattle) and has to cope with the fluoride amongst other things.......

It is the ideal system for use with small to medium sized groups, at home or outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.

This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.

The Imperial Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes.
It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury.
This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.

http://cart.berkeyfilters.com/imperialberkey.aspx

tone3jaguar
12th August 2010, 12:45
Wow, I have known that it was bad news for a while but I did not know that the form of Fluoride they used was a byproduct of the phosphorous industry. The natural forms of fluoride are not the same when it comes to how they react in your body. It is the unnatural forms like this fluoride acid they put in the water that are toxic. I consumed massive quantities of unfiltered fluoridated water when I was a child. The end result of that is my ability to produce testosterone has been reduced.

One of the first organs effected are the testes in men. Luckily there are many safe ways for me to supplement this hormone without hulking out like a body builder. Even so, I spent about a decade wondering why I was so tired all of the time and had no sex drive. That last thing that I said there is one of the major reasons why the PTB use the fluoride. Reduce the testosterone levels in adult males and they are less likely to go out and get someone pregnant which reduces population increases.

Elandiel BernElve
12th August 2010, 12:53
Nowadays some shops sell toothpaste with NO Fluoride. Because besides water toothpaste is one of the most dangerous daily things we use that contains a lot of Fluoride.

Arpheus
12th August 2010, 14:30
For someone who lives from paycheck to paycheck like me those filters are just out of my range 300 bucks is a lot of money,i would have to starve myself for a few months to be able to buy something like that,oh well heh.

The One
12th August 2010, 15:51
I sent this email below to the European Parliment asking for an answer on this subject i am still waiting for a reply

I would like to know why the United Kingdom was never able to vote on weather we wanted fluoride in our water supply. There have been fluoridation schemes in the UK for over 30 years. We have always been told it improves tooth decay statistics show it doesn’t. Why would the government go to such lengths in wanting this action?

I think this should have been put to a public vote but it wasn’t. It was decided by Mps who instructed the Strategic Health Authority who in turn contacted the water supply companies with how much fluoride to put in our water.

This was never put to a public vote and decisions were made without public consent. We are supposed to live in a democratic society .I would like to know why Ministers thought this action was so necessary without public opinion because contrary to what they say it was not for the greater good. Fluoride is a poison

jackovesk
12th August 2010, 16:52
I sent this email below to the European Parliment asking for an answer on this subject i am still waiting for a reply

I would like to know why the United Kingdom was never able to vote on weather we wanted fluoride in our water supply. There have been fluoridation schemes in the UK for over 30 years. We have always been told it improves tooth decay statistics show it doesn’t. Why would the government go to such lengths in wanting this action?

I think this should have been put to a public vote but it wasn’t. It was decided by Mps who instructed the Strategic Health Authority who in turn contacted the water supply companies with how much fluoride to put in our water.

This was never put to a public vote and decisions were made without public consent. We are supposed to live in a democratic society .I would like to know why Ministers thought this action was so necessary without public opinion because contrary to what they say it was not for the greater good. Fluoride is a poison

Well Done The One

If only everyone on this site would do the same, keep at it this POISON has to be taken out of our water supply!

onawah
15th August 2010, 21:52
http://www.naturalnews.com/029477_fluoride_China.html

Guess where your fluoride comes from? China!
(NaturalNews) Much of the fluoride added to municipal water supplies across the United States is imported from China, and is contaminated with heavy metals, according to a warning by Bernard Miltenberger, president of the Pure Water Committee of Western Maryland.

In a letter published in the Cumberland Times-News, Miltenberger notes that he first became aware of the issue in an engineering report for the city of Boulder, Colo. The report noted that the fluoridation chemicals used for the city's water had been evaluated, and were found to contain lead levels of 40 milligrams per bag and arsenic levels of 50 milligrams per bag. The bags were being imported from China under no regulatory monitoring of acid or salt content.

Miltenberger then visited the Frostburg Water Filtration Plant in Maryland and noticed that the fluoride bags were not labeled with any importation information. He contacted the plant's chemical supplier, Univar USA, and was then referred to Sovay fluorides. Sovay informed him that the fluoride had been manufactured by Shanghai Minthchem Development in China.

"This type of trade from a country with a track record of lead paint on toys to antifreeze in cough syrup medicine is completely unacceptable," Miltenberger writes.

Heavy metal contamination is only the latest concern to emerge over the practice of water fluoridation, which has been controversial since its inception. Fluoride is a well-known toxic chemical, as Miltenberger notes:

"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg. ... chronic toxicity by oral route may cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver, ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility effects."

Miltenberger also notes that fluoride toothpaste contains a warning that anyone who consumes more than a pea-size amount should contact a poison control center at once. This amount of toothpaste contains as much fluoride as just eight ounces of fluoridated water. A prescription-strength fluoride supplement marketed by Colgate warns that children under the age of six should not consume doses regularly added to municipal water.

Sources for this story include:
http://www2.fluoridealert.org/Alert....

Articles Related to This Article:
• Fluoride conference reveals fraudulent science behind mass fluoridation; fluoride policy is a public fraud

• A Fluoride-Free Pineal Gland is More Important than Ever

• How to Detox Fluorides from Your Body

• Safely Avoid and Remove Dangerous Man-Made Fluoride, Part I

• Health Canada Suggests Lowering Fluoridation Levels to Protect Children's Teeth

• Dr. Hardy Limeback Comes to Alaska to Help Oppose Fluoridation

AndyWept
15th August 2010, 22:45
I've been filtering my water (in particular fluoride removal) for a couple ofo years now; without loosing the essential minerals. British Berkefeld filters are fantastic. I really do recommmend them. They are not so cheap, but when you weigh it up as to what you will spend on botteld water. its makes complete sense - not to mention all the others chemicals and crap they removal.

Also, if you do buy bottled water, check label! Many bottled water companies now "ADD FUORIDE" to their water after having won some bizzare "land mark" case in the courts to allow them to do it... hmmmm???

xbusymom
16th August 2010, 00:29
http://www.naturalnews.com/029477_fluoride_China.html

In a letter published in the Cumberland Times-News, Miltenberger notes that he first became aware of the issue in an engineering report for the city of Boulder, Colo. The report noted that the fluoridation chemicals used for the city's water had been evaluated, and were found to contain lead levels of 40 milligrams per bag and arsenic levels of 50 milligrams per bag. The bags were being imported from China under no regulatory monitoring of acid or salt content.

Miltenberger then visited the Frostburg Water Filtration Plant in Maryland and noticed that the fluoride bags were not labeled with any importation information. He contacted the plant's chemical supplier, Univar USA, and was then referred to Sovay fluorides. Sovay informed him that the fluoride had been manufactured by Shanghai Minthchem Development in China.

"This type of trade from a country with a track record of lead paint on toys to antifreeze in cough syrup medicine is completely unacceptable," Miltenberger writes.

Heavy metal contamination is only the latest concern to emerge over the practice of water fluoridation, which has been controversial since its inception. Fluoride is a well-known toxic chemical, as Miltenberger notes:

"The material safety data sheets from Solvay fluorides show that a teaspoon amount of five grams of sodium fluoride can be fatal to an average size man of 70kg. ... chronic toxicity by oral route may cause skeletal and dental fluorosis, thyroid, testes, kidney, liver, ambiguous carcinogenic and mutagenic effects, fetotoxic and fertility effects."

Miltenberger also notes that fluoride toothpaste contains a warning that anyone who consumes more than a pea-size amount should contact a poison control center at once. This amount of toothpaste contains as much fluoride as just eight ounces of fluoridated water. A prescription-strength fluoride supplement marketed by Colgate warns that children under the age of six should not consume doses regularly added to municipal water.

I just got another brilliant idea...

everyone needs to get the statistics broken down for amount per person, and then have a bunch of people inundate the poison control center with calls on a "toxicity emergency"... so we can educate the staff in the guise of needing to find out how to remedy a poisoning incident.

that is something that people can do without setting themselves up as a kooky "conspiracy-terrorist"...

now if you combine the idea of getting a meter and test strips so you can have your own running log of toxicity (from the other thread - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2660-*-*-*-Safely-Avoid-and-Remove-Dangerous-Man-Made-Fluoride-*-*-*&p=38298&viewfull=1#post38298
we will be better able to thwart accusations with solid documentation...

and if you want to carry it further... you will have the documentation for a lawsuit, (heck - if we can get enough people to join in on this method, we might have grounds for a class-action suit)

BMJ
16th August 2010, 00:46
Hi Guys,
In Australia if you want to do something positive then add your a name to this petition:

Link:
http://www.healthpetitions.com.au/remove-fluoride-nsw

Regards Boris

Barron
18th August 2010, 08:54
http://wellingtonwaterfilters.co.nz/Fluoride_Removal.html - good info and general product info here re removing fluoride. I have not personally dealt with these guys before however.