PDA

View Full Version : A NWO Supermarket NEAR YOU..Food The Ultimate Secret Exposed!

jackovesk
6th August 2010, 12:21
Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

MUST WATCH if you value yours and your CHILDRENS HEALTH. Please send to as many people you can. Thanks

Alex Jones addresses one of the darkest modes of power the globalists have used to control the population-- food. The adulteration of the planet's staple crops, genetically-altered species and intentionally-altered water, food and air all amount to a Eugenics operation to weaken the masses and achieve full spectrum domination.

People the world over, but especially in the United States are under chemical attack. Deadly and dangerous toxins ranging from Aspartame to Fluoride, GMO, Mercury-tainting, pesticides, cross-species chimeras, plastic compounds in chicken, high fructose corn syrup, cloned meat, rBGH and new aggressive GM species of salmon have all entered into our diets and environments-- whether we want it or not.

Many of these substances knowingly cause or are linked with sterility, low birth weight, miscarriages, smaller or deformed offspring, as well as organ failure, cancer, brain tumors and Death itself, what you DON'T know about on your grocery shelves can hurt you. Further, Alex demonstrates that a pattern of buried studies, fraudulent statistics and a will reduce global population all point to the deliberate criminal poisoning of the food and water supply.

Suffer no fools and warn those you love about need to stop their food from being used as a Depopulation-weapon against us all. Please share this important video with everyone, so the truth about these substances can be known.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSpkLk0vYmk&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B9MeO3SRxU&feature=related

conk
6th August 2010, 15:22
Good luck in convincing one in a hundred of this. Even after sobbing, crying, emotional rants it shoots right over the heads of friends and family. They cannot accept it. "They" use this to their advantage.

Humble Janitor
6th August 2010, 17:18
Good luck in convincing one in a hundred of this. Even after sobbing, crying, emotional rants it shoots right over the heads of friends and family. They cannot accept it. "They" use this to their advantage.

You'd be surprised. Thankfully, none of the foods that Alex mentions (except for Pepsi products, which I'll occasionally drink as long as they're made with sugar), are a current staple of my diet. I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks just from avoiding junk and trying to make better food choices.

I just don't know what to do about water though. I can't drink bottled water unless it's Fiji. If there's no way to filter water at work, can't drink it there either. It's most likely fluoridated. At home is where I can probably make the biggest impact. If anyone knows of any excellent filtering systems, especially reverse-osmosis systems, let me know. I'm looking for something inexpensive. I'd love to be able to filter water at home and keep it in a container at work so I can drink it, as well as drink it at home.

Arpheus
6th August 2010, 18:07
There is nothing inexpensive when it comes to reverse osmosis,i do the best i can within my budget allowances to eat healthy,but honestly tho if you go paranoid because of all this videos then your gonna have to stop eating altogether,and i am sorry but a lot this stuff that is claimed to be organic really isnt do your research and you will find out,there is only one way to eat the best food you possibly can,have your own farm and grow your own food period,and i dont think a whole lot of us are capable of doing such thing financially as long as we live on the grid,getting off the grid is a whole other story altogether.Use your common sense eat the best you can within what you can afford,thats what i do anyway.
If you cut meat off your menu thats a GREAT way to start,i did that months ago and what a difference,i lve fruits and veggies these days now thats good stuff for your body!!

P.s In my opinion also alex jones is such a fear mongering goon i am not even going to get into that subject,i dont rely on anything that man has to say sorry heh.

Victoria Tintagel
6th August 2010, 21:39
Hi there, thanks for bringing up this topic, Jackovesk. There's a lot of artificial stuff in and around our food production and at the same time there's an increasing interest in health food and initiatives to grow your own vegetables. At least in Europe Holland, where I live. As healthfoodconsultant I notice lots of ignorance, indifference and unconsciousness about the choice of food in general. Many people don't remember what they eat during a whole day, can't tell what they put in their mouth, it's something many people pay no attention to, because it's not coming from respect and sustenance out of love. We lost our connection with the Earth, in many ways and we are the ones that allow that, we've let it come to this. Restoring our autonomy means being responsible and grow our own food, buy it at local farms, connect through initiatives like Transition Network, Slow Food, www.wildernessawareness.org with Tom Brown, Kamana, The Venus Project, to name a few. Food and eating should be enjoyed, in company if possible, with gratitude and thanksgiving towards all life involved, also the people who prepare it.

And Humble Janitor, my experience in filtering water is very positive, when using Brita waterfilters. And well-water or water in high places like tops of mountains, of course, is a valuable source (( ; Also there's a way to vitalise water, Victor Schauberger knows a lot about that, use Google to find out, okay? Enjoy your meal!

onawah
7th August 2010, 02:46
Check the thread about fluoride for more info about water filters.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1411-Flouridation-of-water-voted-in.-%28So-angry!!%29
BTW, Brita and PUR do not remove fluoride from water.
I used to take gallon size water bottles to my local super market that has a reverse osmosis machine and fill them there for about 60 cents a gallon. Or I would go to the Culligan water store, where they had a RO machine and fill my bottles there.
Then I moved to a town that doesn't have fluoride, so now I just use the Aquasana shower filter I have in my bathroom to fill my water bottles which I use in the kitchen for drinking and cooking. Chlorine is the biggest issue for me now, and the Aquansana seems to do well with that. Chlorine can get in through your pores when you shower (while fluoride can't) which is why I got the filter for my shower instead of my kitchen sink.

If I had the cash, I would buy a Berkey. They have filters for removing fluoride. It is free standing and doesn't attach to the tap, so it's more work, but it's a very reputable company and you can use it anywhere. The filters last for a long time and aren't too expensive. With the right filter (and they have them), you can even drink lake water.

Arpheus
7th August 2010, 04:12
Brita filters do not remove fluoride so its pointless if thats what your using it for.The only thing that does is reverse osmosis.Now humble janitor there maybe a trick that may work i am uncertain,but when i was a gnostic we were told to use blue glass bottles and energize the water under direct sunlight for like 2 3 hours or so,supposedly it does wonders to the water somehow.

lilac
7th August 2010, 05:03
Dear Humble,
you raise a good point - we all should have the ability to purify and safely drink the water wherever we are. I just did a quick google and found this link: http://www.h2owarehouse.com/clear-brook.htm
...see what you think.
Lilac

jackovesk
7th August 2010, 18:34
P.s In my opinion also alex jones is such a fear mongering goon i am not even going to get into that subject,i dont rely on anything that man has to say sorry heh.

If it wasn't for people like Alex Jones, many dumbed down people would have NO IDEA about the NWO.
I could'nt Give a Crackers about what Vegans think of Alex Jones!

But I do give a Cracker about Awakening those people like you who COULD'NT..!

Give Credit Where Credit is Due.

And ABOVE ALL Don't SHOOT THE MESSENGER Arsepheus..!

conk
9th August 2010, 18:53
Easy Jackovesk, you want to make friends around here, not enemies. No one is a fool here. Perhaps ignorant of facts, but not a fool. Careful with your name calling!

RO is not the only way to be rid of fluoride. Distillation is my preferred method. And NO it does not remove organic minerals. That old tale is a hard one to kill.

jackovesk
10th August 2010, 11:40
Easy Jackovesk, you want to make friends around here, not enemies. No one is a fool here. Perhaps ignorant of facts, but not a fool. Careful with your name calling!

Forgive me if I offended anyone.

But I am growing tired of those who rubbish Alex Jones.

Ron Paul doesn't rubbish Alex Jones nor does Judge Andrew Napolitano, Rand Paul, Webster Griffin Tarpley, Governor Jesse Ventura, Willie Nelson, Paul Craig Roberts, George Noory, Max Keiser, Bob Chapman, Peter Schiff, etc, etc, THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

So what if he might be over exuberent at times, he still gets the TRUTH OUT doesn't he.

I'll say it again he has woken more people up to the TRUTH than any other radio host on the planet! So what's wrong with that!

conk
20th August 2010, 18:01
Nothing wrong with the truth. Once aware of the truth and you dismiss it or ignore it, then you become a fool. Not you, the collective you, us.

Swami
5th December 2010, 12:43
Cloned meat gets the go-ahead

* Backing for unrestricted sale of meat and milk from 'Frankenfarms'
* Most consumers oppose the move on ethical grounds
* Campaigners condemn the Coalition and warn of dangers

The spectre of a clone food free-for-all came a step closer yesterday.

Ministers want to allow the unrestricted sale of meat and milk from so-called Frankenfarm animals.

They are ready to reject the idea of a ban as ‘disproportionate in terms of food safety and animal welfare’.

The move was immediately condemned by campaigners who warned that cloning poses a serious threat to animal welfare.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335516/Cloned-meat-gets-ahead-Minister-rejects-ban-despite-health-animal-welfare-fears.html

Celine
5th December 2010, 13:01

Semms to me he is just sharring a personal view about a public figure. Others might share his opinion

If it wasn't for people like Alex Jones, many dumbed down people would have NO IDEA about the NWO.
I could'nt Give a Crackers about what Vegans think of Alex Jones!

But I do give a Cracker about Awakening those people like you who COULD'NT..!

Give Credit Where Credit is Due.

And ABOVE ALL Don't SHOOT THE MESSENGER Arsepheus..!

here you seem to be attacking his personal views relating to being vegan (which i would assume there are a few members who are as well)

Name calling kinda takes away from the seriousness of your point.

And IMO if you post a topic, you are responsible for the research presented (to the extent that it applies to this forum)

This is a very important issue....it should not be tainted with these stupidities imo

Leon
5th December 2010, 14:54
Its easy to say choose something different, but I believe a lot of people around the world care about this but can do little as they are bound by what a $ can buy. And many have not enough to go around...

sjkted
5th December 2010, 19:15
I just don't know what to do about water though. I can't drink bottled water unless it's Fiji. If there's no way to filter water at work, can't drink it there either. It's most likely fluoridated. At home is where I can probably make the biggest impact. If anyone knows of any excellent filtering systems, especially reverse-osmosis systems, let me know. I'm looking for something inexpensive. I'd love to be able to filter water at home and keep it in a container at work so I can drink it, as well as drink it at home.

I would recommend a water distiller. It takes out the minerals from the water, but it also takes out all the fluoride and almost everything else. One thing I wasn't too happy about is chromamine which apparently is not taken out by distillation or RO. You can get a countertop unit on eBay for $100-$150. It takes about six hours to distill the water, but it's easy and doesn't require a complicated plumbing setup.

--sjkted

conk
6th December 2010, 18:53
No Sjkted, distillation does not take organic minerals from the water. It removes inorganic minerals, which are not useful to us. This tired old myth needs to be laid to rest.

Swami
7th December 2010, 22:19
37 persons killed and 1500 permanently disabled by a highly poisonous substance

After eating a food supplement produced by genetically engineered bacteria, 37 persons were killed 1500 people were permanently disabled in the US in a disease called eosonophil myalgia syndrome (EMS). It was caused by one or more extremely poisonous substances that unexpectdedly appeared in this food supplement.

The biotech lobby maintained that reduced filtration of impurities was the cause. But new evidence found by the american attorney William Crist proves that many fell ill before the reduction of filtration.

Our analysis, against the background of the new evidence, concludes that it is extremely unlikely that anything else than genetic engineering caused the appearance of the poison

http://www.psrast.org/news.htm#trypto
http://www.psrast.org/

MorningSong
7th December 2010, 22:58
Artificial 'nano-food' could soon show up at a store near you

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/030633_artificial_food_nanotechnology.html#ixzz17TAUN47t

Monday, December 06, 2010 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The scientific community has once again caught food-tampering fever. Recent reports indicate that food scientists are busy developing nanoparticle-modified (NM) food that could one day end up on your dinner plate -- and you may never even know about it. By shifting around nanoparticles, food scientists say that fat-free foods can taste like full-fat foods, and they can be programmed to digest more slowly--two changes that some say may help reverse the obesity epidemic.

But most of this research is going on in secret because of fears over how the public will respond. Like genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), nano-modifying food involves literally changing its molecular properties, which has never been proven safe. So naturally, consumers are likely to reject NM food if given the choice.

"These particles could be hazardous and we need to know more about their effects both in the body and in the environment," said Frans Kampers, coordinator of research on food nanotechnology at Wageningen and Research Center in the Netherlands. "Since these particles are very small, they can…enter cells or even the nucleus of a cell if they have the right characteristics."

The stated goal of nanotechnology research in food is to create foods that behave differently than real ones in terms of digestion, assimilation, taste and nutritional value. By altering the "nano-structure" of food, so to speak, NM food can be programmed to make people feel fuller faster, for instance. And nutrients in food can also be nano-encapsulated to release at timed intervals to specific parts of the body.

Even though NM food has yet to see the light day, the European Union (EU) is already taking proactive steps to make sure that, if it does make it to consumers, NM food will at least be regulated and labeled. Thus, the EU has developed a research project called NanoLyse to address the "very limited knowledge [that is] available on the potential impact of engineered nanoparticles on consumers' health."

Sources for this story include:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68E24W20100915

Koyaanisqatsi
8th December 2010, 01:44
The U.N "Nutritional Codex". Been in the worx for damn near 70 years. We need to get back to growing our own food, go off the grid, or there's no escaping the beast.

neptuneforce
8th December 2010, 03:46
Thanks for bringing this one up.... I've been trying so hard to get my family to slow down on all that stuff even with "inoculations" especially inoculations... its hard cuz they think im crazy... anyway my friend told me about an event that went silent after exposure, so one day a guy from LA Times decided to collect water from the Silver-Lake reservoir in Los Angeles to catalogue its purity for an article in the Times but what he found made many mad; the water had toxic levels of barium in it. Soon after the article was published it was quickly eradicated from the LA Times archive.... so now you know oh yea i also found out that corn syrup fools your body into thinking it's still hungry so you get caught in a perpetual 'i need food' rage hahahahahaa i feel this is aimed mainly at herb smokers to dramatically enhance the munchy stereotype...... overkill

Connecting with Sauce
8th December 2010, 16:22
Brita filters do not remove fluoride so its pointless if thats what your using it for.The only thing that does is reverse osmosis.Now humble janitor there maybe a trick that may work i am uncertain,but when i was a gnostic we were told to use blue glass bottles and energize the water under direct sunlight for like 2 3 hours or so,supposedly it does wonders to the water somehow.

There is a thread on AV1 which I compiled all the methods to use to filter / distill water...

This site has some good ideas on ideas too... and the yourtube links is really good...

http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/index.php

I use a Mini Classic II distiller and vortex re-energise my drinking water...

I plan to get a house filter too from bobby's link above...

John