PDA

View Full Version : Healing technique...

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2012, 05:25
hey all of you healers, learned a lesson on this last one, someone diagnosed with Cancer, never to have babies...

well good news, not only is the cancer gone, but she is pregnant...

I dropped into a little hole in the wall for lunch and sat at the bar, suddenly someone was sitting beside me crying and talking to her boyfriend on the phone, soon she was leaning against me, then wrapped my arm around her...

healing never happens without trust, and the energy pouring to me, she was loving her boyfriend, but was going to me through the contact, my hand started getting very hot, she leaned back and I passed my hand over where she was sick, my hand was hotter than a hot tub, she could feel it through her clothes...

the bartender dumped a bucket of ice in his pants, and I busted out laughing, broke the moment...

people don't understand healing is something very sensual, but looking across the bar, well... whistles innocently... that's when I explained what just happened, she was pretty down so I'm sure it didn't sink in right away.

finished my burger and fries and left...

got sick as a dog, but it passed quick... breaking it off as quick as we didn't give me the time for cleansing, it just wasn't expected, just something that happened...

I went there for lunch again a few days ago and she came running up and gave me a huge huggg...

the doctors were testing her again and it wasn't showing cancer any longer in the tests...

But the test also gave her news the doctor said was impossible... she's having a baby...

wasn't me... :spy:

Rocky_Shorz
3rd June 2012, 06:20
I always believed there are many earth angels/ soul mates for each of us and are drawn together at different moments when needed.

It had been almost 2 months since I was there last, we both walked back in for the first time since to find the other there...

must be a coincidence... ;)

ViralSpiral
3rd June 2012, 06:30

Of course!

http://www.millerfilm.com/spacelinks/wink_emoticon.bmp

Thanks so much for sharing.
Viva our own power and unfolding!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dmXW45ukGzk/TvZSAtpyAtI/AAAAAAAAEdo/tHbTLJokL48/s1600/art+-+human+spirit.jpg

Ammit
3rd June 2012, 08:49
Not about healing but, I have always believed that some people I have met, I know from older times. I recently worked with a CZECH lady.
When we were introduced we just looked into each others eyes, then around each others faces.
I felt like I had met an old girlfriend...

We seemed to know a lot of each others likes and dislikes too, very very strange.....

Beren
3rd June 2012, 09:03
Nothing is a coincidence .

:)

You know that well Rocky :)
Burito and beach pebbles and two friends meeting after some ages ...

cloud9
3rd June 2012, 14:46

Yes... you know that.

BTW, did you know her before?

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2012, 04:26
1st time we had ever met... and 2nd

¤=[Post Update]=¤

our beach is glowing now and it isn't the magical red tide...

and no not Fukushima either, must be Venus...

you still traveling around the world?

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2012, 04:32
Not about healing but, I have always believed that some people I have met, I know from older times. I recently worked with a CZECH lady.
When we were introduced we just looked into each others eyes, then around each others faces.
I felt like I had met an old girlfriend...

We seemed to know a lot of each others likes and dislikes too, very very strange.....

amazing things are happening right now, I'm used to communicating with my Spiritual Family, which is all your relatives, up and down... millions...

but recently, I met with a Chinese, and it rocked her back, my spirits connected with hers, like our two Spiritual families combined without a bloodline connection, I knew where she was from, flashes of her families past, as she saw mine...

I know I'm not the only one experiencing these types of things...

don't be shy...

speak up to share with others what to watch for...

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2012, 05:01
she said she is from a Royal Bloodline, and I chuckled being from Washington's...

according to DNA, the Asian Bloodlines have no connection with European, with America, it is such a mixing bowl of world nationalities, maybe one of her relatives married one of mine and the recognition opened the channel...

I'm new with all of this, sharing what I am experiencing, maybe someday when someone else is going through it they will smile and understand...

a guru would tell you exactly what is going on in a language you'd never understand, so you wouldn't have a clue, I'm trying to relate it in very simple terms...

eileenrose
5th June 2012, 05:53
Hi Rocky_s.
just an FYI,
I use to meet people and while I was talking to them would realize that they had natural healing abilities (in their hands...in two cases). And I would tell them. Usually they would leave with a shocked expression on their face (or just go blank...as had no idea what I was referring too).

...might be you too.

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2012, 16:34
remember healers draw it in before cleansing, so not for the average Joe...

this was the 7th for me, my favorite was the little girl in a wheelchair that hopped up and ran over to hug Mom...

her mom stood there crying with happiness and amazement, she had never walked before...

when she looked up I had disappeared...

trying to stay under the radar...

Beren
5th June 2012, 19:53

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Pretty much... My home isn`t Earth and it is. You know what I mean.

One thing I did for all was to finally publish a poetry book along with art in it.
And there are more things to be done. I`m counting you in in this .

Rocky_Shorz
5th June 2012, 20:21

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Pretty much... My home isn`t Earth and it is. You know what I mean.

One thing I did for all was to finally publish a poetry book along with art in it.
And there are more things to be done. I`m counting you in in this .

always up for a Good battle with demons climbing out of hells gate... ;)

some call for light sabers to battle until the last beast has fallen...

I prefer a Flashlight... ;)

count me in... ;)

nearing
5th June 2012, 21:01
Rocky, do you have a favorite technique and after care for yourself? Would you care too share?

Rocky_Shorz
6th June 2012, 00:24
Rocky, do you have a favorite technique and after care for yourself? Would you care too share?

I surround myself with heaven's light so as it is drawn into me it evaporates into the light instead of being absorbed into the body. What happened that day at the restaurant I didn't prepare for, and it ended so suddenly I didn't cleanse in time...

the sickness came to me as a bad tooth infection that swelled up my face in 6 hours that had to be knocked out with meds and disappeared as quickly as it appeared...

I'm not an expert, so I'm sharing what I'm learning from trial and error...

nearing
6th June 2012, 00:30

I surround myself with heaven's light so as it is drawn into me it evaporates into the light instead of being absorbed into the body. What happened that day at the restaurant I didn't prepare for, and it ended so suddenly I didn't cleanse in time...

the sickness came to me as a bad tooth infection that swelled up my face in 6 hours that had to be knocked out with meds and disappeared as quickly as it appeared...

I'm not an expert, so I'm sharing what I'm learning from trial and error...

That's beautiful. Thanks you!