3rd June 2012, 14:33
5WiWLpwprUg

This is seriously F#%$ up.

Bingzhu
3rd June 2012, 23:44
impressive.. and he sounds honest too

Maia Gabrial
3rd June 2012, 23:56
Great interview. The guy knows how to talk. Very motivating to listen to....Need more like him. Bilderbergers should be afraid because their power is diminishing all the time. Soon it'll be their wealth and influence that'll be completely gone. The Illuminati pyramid is crumbling from the top on down....

Arrowwind
4th June 2012, 00:10
:whip: Fascist pigs.

ExomatrixTV
4th June 2012, 07:51
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?45965-Shocking-Testimonies-About-Vaccines--all-part-of-NWO-Depopulation-Agenda

sigma6
4th June 2012, 13:30
you absolutely don't have to take shots, I have refused them under worse conditions... they need consent, they're just playing word games... but he got the degrading treatment psychology part right, that apparently seems to be the standard now... cops are a bunch of self serving, self deluding parasitical a**holes... (regardless exceptions) They are largely the cause, source and perpetrators of crime I don't care what anyone says, and as long as it is a money making proposition for them they will continue on this path... People who take public government money should not be participants in Secret organizations, period, why doesn't the government crawl up their arses and force them to record all the secret organizations they work for? if they are so concerned about Terrorists, why are SECRET SOCIETIES EXCLUDED ???

Maia Gabrial
4th June 2012, 15:01
you absolutely don't have to take shots, I have refused them under worse conditions... they need consent, they're just playing word games... but he got the degrading treatment psychology part right, that apparently seems to be the standard now... cops are a bunch of self serving, self deluding parasitical a**holes... (regardless exceptions) They are largely the cause, source and perpetrators of crime I don't care what anyone says, and as long as it is a money making proposition for them they will continue on this path... People who take public government money should not be participants in Secret organizations, period, why doesn't the government crawl up their arses and force them to record all the secret organizations they work for? if they are so concerned about Terrorists, why are SECRET SOCIETIES EXCLUDED ???

We can all point the finger at FEMA who is training cops all over the country to treat everyone as terrorists and to violate as many rights as possible. They think people will allow it. IMO that maybe true to a degree, but I think that the word is getting out REALLY fast now and people are not having it anymore. The good cops need to hold onto their honor and integrity through all this. The bad cops will find themselves in hot doo -oo when it all comes to an end....And it WILL end! I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when that happens...

conk
17th June 2012, 16:10
:whip: Fascist pigs. That's too nice!

Trail
17th June 2012, 18:08
I'm not so much affected by most stuff i read or see about.. been there done that...

But this vid makes my blood BOIL!!!

My weakspot is injustice..

GRRRR..

truth4me
17th June 2012, 18:51
5WiWLpwprUg

Ba-ba-Ra
17th June 2012, 23:36
Where exactly on the planet did this happen?